All Comments on 'Love Sometimes Gets Twisted'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFive7 months ago

Usually when I see one author have a slew of stories dump at once, it’s an indicator of lack of quality. Today with you has been an exception. Well done.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Nope. He was a wimp. Any man that fantasizes about being a cuck and eating another man's cum is gay or at least bi-sexual. He should have been outraged and puking up his guts knowing he ate cum. He should leave her. Maybe her next late-night fantasy will include castration or a cock cage or tying him to the bed and making him watch her with one of those punks. He'd probably enjoy it. He also should have been with those other husbands beating the crap out of the punks. Men their age should have smart enough to not get caught. Sorry, he is a wimp and should just admit it. He said he was more upset that she did it without including him. Not a man.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

poor @ScorpioJJ. Lost his shit over this. But, haters like him really are funny sometimes

Turning502019Turning5020197 months ago

Well written story but the forgiveness would be beyond what I could give.

Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

People get so wrought up over these stories!!! I’ve been married forty years. If my wife went out with her friends and got some twenty something to fuck her my only anger would be if she didn’t have video of it!!!! Then I’d be free to go to Atlanta and have a session with my Mistress and wife could watch!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Of course the stupid cuck forgave her. What else was he going to do, get some self respect and find a non- slut hoe to love with? Ha, even the author can't do that

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

STUPIDITY REINS FOR ALL TO SEE? A DREAM . A FANTASY NONE OF IT IS REAL AND CAN BE DANGEROUS. THE TWO HUSBAND SHOULD HAVE HURT THE GUYS.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

meh

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So these two have never heard of viagra? She doesn't have a phone charger in her phone? Husband is an idiot as it is clear she fucked around on him and is still doing so to this day. What a sissy wimp fool!

Tomh1966Tomh19667 months ago

I dont buy this reconciliation as much as 'It doesnt matter'

Didnt rate this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have not read anything by this author before clicking on this story. I would like to thank the author for labeling the theme of cuckolding as I am not a fan. Consequently I still have not read anything by this author and probably never will.

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

1 star - the monogamous marriage ended the moment either one of them brought up the idea of having sex with another person. Rather than waste the time of going through all the pain and suffering of infidelity, they should have tried the adult option of separation in preparation for the eventual outcome of DIVORCE.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a crock of shit. The slut went out, screwed some guy, thinking it's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask permission. Then she has the stones to blame the dumbass husband, saying she thought it would spice up their sex life. Kick the unfaithful twat to the curb.

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Good fast read. Not my particular subject matter. Saw the warning at the beginning of the story still continued, thought the character development was good. The fact that Christy did it without Jimmy’s consent was totally wrong. Luckily Jimmy was able to reason what happened. Although Jimmy leaving for a week to get his head straight. I would never stay at the Dew Drop Inn, that is the worst place to stay, just read the reviews on Yelp…..

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not only cheated but gave him sloppy seconds! I am with the other guys and would have divorced.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

So, cuck Jimmy just accepted what his slut wife told him: that all 4 women had gone back with 4 young guys in their early 20's. That she had a "quicky" with one guy but didn't enjoy it. Yet one of the husbands told Jimmy that the group had been together for two hours! The guys would have tried to fuck as many of the woman as possible. Meaning some ladies would have been fucked by at least two or three different guys, not just the one Christy claimed. Jimmy really was a pathetic cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"...I didn't blame those young men, so I had no interest in participating. Of course they wanted free pussy when it was offered! Duh." —

This is a problematic statement for me. Jim has some issues to be sure, fantasizing about this lifestyle shows some tendency towards a mental disorder. But his character is made to look like he is angry about what Christy did. He even leaves for a week to ruminate over the situation. Then to say he doesn't blame the young guys for what they did? He just admitted to the readers that if the positions were reversed, he would have screwed another man's wife also. If Jim was angry with Christy for having sex with another man, why isn't he angry at the other man who had sex with his wife? Not logical.

If the young guys were only looking for "free pussy" how were they forced to stop at the table of four married women to find it. And we know from Carl that Carol had to have been in contact with these guys to set up this meeting. So the young guys are culpable for pursuing married women and conspiring with them in the intentional cucking of their husbands. Carol was already humiliating her husband Bob, together they schemed to include all of the husbands in their humiliating acts of marital betrayal. Bob, Carl, Rick, and Jim were all betrayed. The four young guys knew the game and openly and actively played it. In this case Jim did wimp out lending his tacit approval to the one guy who shoved his cock into his wife Christy. He and Bob both should have been with Carl and Rick for the collection of payment for services rendered.

Harryin VAHarryin VA7 months ago

The problem here is that the husband made it very clear that fantasy's rafanities and that he was not comfortable with anything like this going on in real life In their marriage..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the middle-of-the-road approach this author takes. As a marriage and family counselor of many years, more than 70% of marriages survive infidelity if both partners, especially the straying partner, work hard at reconciliation. With more mature, longer-term marriages, that percentage is even higher. Interestingly, most infidelity is a symptom of multiple breakdowns in a marriage, the most predominant of which is communication. Sadly, I think many people who read and comment here carry a great deal of anger, trauma, and unresolved feelings. I encourage them to seek professional guidance and counseling. My heart goes out to all of you.

miket0422miket04227 months ago

She did confess right away and she seemed truly remorseful. Not saying he should have kicked her to the curb but, one thing that would have been hard for me to swallow was that this wasn't a drunken mistake. This was a preconceived plan to get what she wanted. She may have had some buyers remorse once she got to the guy's bedroom but, even then she went through with it.

Not sure what an appropriate revenge or punishment would have been in this case but, she seems to have gotten off light.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You received several disparaging comments for the ending of your story but as many readers point out, it is only a story based on a fantasy whether real or imagined. Dont take the critics seriously. You have written a good story and even the naysayers agree.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More than 90% of marriages DON'T survive infidelity. Maybe these statistics are just a matter of personal opinions.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another fetish cuck tale to add to the millions already here and getting the usual low readers rating. Nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tie an anchor around her neck and chunk her overboard. Problem solved. Any marriage that 'survives infidelity' involves a) somewhat that's lying about not cheating anymore... b) a moron that's better at deluding themselves than facing reality.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Two people who lacked the communication skills to enjoy some adventurist fantasy/role play. The wife is sort of stupid and back pedaled once she tested the waters on CUCK life style moves. She ignored his feelings and did the selfish one step gratification dance. I probably would have isolated her for 4-b months and made her see how uncool her assumptive actions were.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mistake? He called her fucking around a mistake. Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry, no. Looks like the author is just recycling the same story line.

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZero7 months ago

The wife must be a sped mf for thinking like that and didn't think of herself (if it went down like she said) at all, no common sense.

Anyways this ain't a cuckold erotica jawn, it's a story about cuckolding without the sex. Very big let down, you could have said this was a play or a "lesson" story cause idek anyone who would get off to this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous