All Comments on 'Love Story'

by DLW4U

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 11 years ago
Of course,

Two cocks are better than one, any woman could say that - right? One star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
For a preamble only

this is masterful. Direct narrative toward a clear end. That end will be two cock (or more) in her hand, and hubby will escape the hum drum and enter that magical realm of discovering that enormous sexuality of his wife. And love her all the more. Don't make us wait too long for more chapters. And be assured the Muslims and Muslim copy cats wait just as eagerly to cast stones and do their honor killing.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago

"She realized how comfortable she always felt with him. No one else could make her feel so safe."

And yet her first thought is to invite another guy into their bedroom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well Done, But

Good start, but erotonaut's challenge to your logic will be a tough one for you to meet.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
She's a Cunt

Love Story. That's what the title says. Right up until the end it was true. Now it new name has to be "Cuck Story." Almost a good tale.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967about 11 years ago
Cuckold or not, logical or not

it's a nice story, thank you for sharing.

@ commentators:

What ever believed feelings could / should (?) be

logical. This would make a poor individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
brought back memories

Shortly after my marriage I managed to get my wife do things to liven up our marriage. She already knew that I sucked cocks and love taking them up my ass pussy. My goal was to get her to fuck all the guys we could find. At first she hesitated to go along with my desires but after a few times watching me take the meat in both of my holes she began sucking some of them while I sucked her cunt which lead to more things and eventually she and I both accepted the fact that we were nothing but cock hounds that couldn't get enough and had become whores that longed to take every cock we could find. gangbanging became a norm for us often taking 15-20 cocks each day and wanting more which lead to getting some of the family members involved, fathers, brothers, uncles, etc.it's been a fantastic life.

DLW4UDLW4Uabout 11 years agoAuthor
Trusting

It's been said that she couldn't possibly want another man if she felt safe and content with the one she had. I beg to differ. When you feel that close to someone that you can tell them you want to bring another person in the mix...that takes a trust so few find. It's allowing each other to be human, to explore.

theFBReftheFBRefabout 11 years ago
great story until the last line

Why? SUCH A SHAME

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
If they keep it in the realm of fantasy

and do not bring it to the marriage they might survive.

but, act on the last line or her little book, and there is no marriage.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

She wants to make him a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous