Love, Texas Style 09

Story Info
MaggieExplores; A SecretReveal; Michael&Amy take a new step.
13.1k words
4.8
5.2k
6

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Love, Texas Style

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020, All rights reserved.

Chapter 118

"Good evening, Mrs. Masters. You look great this evening."

"Thank you, Michael," she replied, as she took him into a brief hug... Amy beaming... her man has come to see her... Again.

"Amy tells me you have a new nephew."

"I do... Andrew Woods... Amy and I have plans to visit him tonight, and we won't be staying for dinner. I promised Amy dinner at my brother's home."

"Of course, the two of you have fun," she replied, as she winked at Amy.

As Michael wheeled his luggage to the bedroom, Amy snagged his arm with hers and smiled. When Amy crossed the bedroom threshold first, she pulled him into the room and closed the door. She pushed him against the wall... her hands on his chest and her eyes... lustful... and drilling into his.

"I've waited all week for this," she hissed. "Get those boots and jeans off... Now."

Michael grinned a sly grin and shook his head a little as he snatched her shoulders with his hands.

"Now, now, Pretty Girl," he whispered. "I just arrived from a long six hour drive. Just to see you, I might add. I'll take my time with you." With that, he pulled her to himself as he led her to the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and placed Amy between his legs, facing him. Drilling his intense blue eyes into her lustful brown ones...he slipped his hands under her pretty dress and began caressing her smooth legs... easing them upward... torturously slow toward her needy puss... Kissing her lips as she placed her arms around his neck and cooed her appreciation and... frustration. Amy pressed her dress covered breasts into his face and moaned at the pressure against her chest.

"What's this, Pretty Girl? No panties for your man to remove?" he whispered, with a faux pout. "I dreamt of your panties all week, Amy."

"You're terrible, Michael," she spewed, in a whisper. "Teasing me this way."

"What do you want from me?" he asked, as he gently teased her slick crease with his finger.

"I want you to push me onto the edge of the bed, hike up my dress and fuck me from behind," she whimpered. "And we don't have much time before we leave for your brother's house."

With that, he stood, bent her over and eased her face down on the bed with her feet on the floor. He removed his boots and jeans, removed a condom from the night stand, lined up on her gooey hole and... slowly... ever so slowly... entered her. So slow, she whimpered loudly before he fully entered her. He leaned over and whispered in her ear... "You like that?"

"Michael, please. I really need you right now. Don't make me wait any more." She started pushing her ass against his pubis to get the fucking started.

He stood upright as he watch his sexy and pretty girlfriend fuck his dick. Shoving her cute, wide ass against him and swallowing his dick with her puss.

He leaned over, slipped both hands under her dress and pawed at her breasts and nipples. Whispering his love into her ear. Grinding his hips into her. He placed a knee on the mattress and began fucking her a little faster.

"Yes, Michael," she whimpered. "Please... More, please."

Michael complied.

"Enough?" he teased, as he snatched a fistful of her hair.

"Stop it, Michael... More."

He increased the pace with his boner sliding back and forth through her slick tunnel. She whimpered into the mattress. She moaned. She groaned. She mumbled his name. She squeaked. She pleaded for more. She hissed... Then...

"OhMyGodOhMyGod... YEEP!"

She quivered. She shook. She clinched her eyes. Her pelvic muscles squeezed his invasion. Pleasures swarmed her vagina, body, and mind. Her eyes rolled back... her toes curled.

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I absolutely love when you cum. It is the most erotic scene ever."

"More," she garbled. He stood and started fucking her...

This time for his own need. He pummeled her cute kitty from behind. Then... He smacked her cute ass with the palm of his right hand.

She gasped so loud, it startled him. She squeezed her pelvic muscles so much on his invading rod, he feared for his life.

"Damn, Amy. I'm not doing that again," he reported, trying to keep his voice down.

She turned her head and neck toward him with a look he had never seen before. Determination with anger.

"Do it again, Michael," she spewed.

Michael second guessed her order. He smacked her again.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssss," she hissed, in a muted tone... her eyes crossed... "Again."

Michael fucked her a few times and then smacked her left cheek.

"I'm cum... HolyFuck... OhMyGod... YEEP!" She seized up. Clamping her legs together and squeezing his cock. He fucked her, attempting to overcome her strong vaginal muscles. His hands on her hips for leverage.

The squeezing of his rod caused the tendrils of his own release to begin and flood his lower back and balls. Tunnel vision, hearing loss, overwhelming self-need. Aggravated by trying to stay quiet because of Mrs. Masters.

"I love you, Amy," he growled. "Errrrrrrrrrrrrgh... So, good... Ummmmmph."

He collapsed on top of her, while mini orgasms pelted his back, legs, and balls.

"I love you, too, Michael," she offered between gasps...

"More than you know."

Chapter 119

The love birds were lovey dovey in the grocery store. Collecting the items Michael would need to make meals for the weekend... His gift to his sister in law and his newborn nephew.

When they arrived at their home, Mary hugged his neck as she sat on the couch, holding her new son in her arms. Her sister, Teresa, was staying with them a few days, to help with some of the cleaning and managing the boys.

"Do you want to hold Andrew, Amy?" Mary offered.

"Oh... yes, please," Amy replied, as she sat next to Mary and received the child. "He's so cute." Amy beamed as she held the sleeping baby.

Mary sat up and began stretching her legs by walking around the living room, and Michael sat next to Amy... smiling his appreciation. Terry III crawled onto the couch and sat next to Amy, and his brothers huddled around her feet. Terry, Jr. entered the room and nodded at the scene.

"I gotta get a picture of this," Mary mused, as she reached for her phone. "Instagram."

A few photos later... "There... all posted. You look adorable, Amy. You're a natural, seems to me," she mused, as she winked at Michael.

"Maybe," Amy replied, as she continued to look at Andrew's face. "Graduation first, or Daddy'll kill me." She chuckled. "He's so little. Look at these tiny fingers. And, those teeny tiny lips."

*****

Amy came into the kitchen to be with her man. She came up from behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing herself against his back. Closing her eyes and humming her satisfaction. Michael smiled, nodded, and continued to stir the spicy Mexican style chicken soup.

"It smells great. When Mommy finds out you can cook, she'll put you to work," she offered, with a laugh.

"I don't mind... Getting on the good side of my girlfriend's mother," he replied, as he set his ladle down. He pulled her to the kitchen table, sat and pulled her into his lap. "I've been aching for your lips since we arrived."

Amy placed an arm around the shoulders of her man... placed her other hand on his face, and kissed him... Passionately... For a minute or so. When she broke their kiss, six little eyes were looking up to her... She giggled.

"May I help you?" she offered to Terry III.

"Will you come draw some pictures with us?" he asked. The two brothers nodded with smiles.

"New boyfriends, Amy?" Michael mused. "Competition from my own flesh and blood?"

"Come on," Amy chirped, as she leapt to her feet, picked up Scott, and headed to their room.

*****

Amy looked up from the drawing she was helping Mark with to find Mary smiling from the threshold of the door. The other two boys busy with their crayons.

"I meant it when I said you're a natural," Mary offered with a warm smile. "A mother knows."

Amy nodded with a smile. "I've always liked children. I have nieces and nephews, who I adore, but, I don't see them often. Most of them are older, but, a few are tiny like these."

Mary smiled and nodded. "I'm going to take you up on the babysitting offer. I told Terry he's taking me out more often until he gives me a daughter," she chuckled. She paused... an awkward pause. Amy nodded.

"I've never seen Michael like this," Mary continued. "He reminds me of my Terry when we first met." Amy nodded with a smile. "You are so pretty, Amy. You, sitting there in the floor with three boys... Happiness on your face. I saw you and Michael in the kitchen. You're truly happy with him."

"I am," Amy whispered, as she helped Scott choose a blue crayon. "I've never felt like this with my past men. Never. I cried because I was confused. Mommy told me I'm in love with him."

"Well, I'm telling you right now. That boy's in love with you, too. He looks like my Terry when he would come over to the pediatric ward and bother me for a date." Mary laughed.

Mary sat in the floor with Amy and her sons. She leaned over and hugged Amy. And, Amy returned the hug.

"I'm rooting for the both you, Amy."

*****

"You've let your tan get lighter."

Amy nodded to her man as he drove to her home.

"I have," Amy affirmed, in a cheerful tone. "Do you like it?"

"I do. I'm curious though, so I can know you better. Your dark skin, while tanning, is very sexy. And now, your lighter skin is equally as sexy. Why? Why now to let it get lighter?"

"I want you to know how light my skin can be, with winter coming up. I just want to be a little more natural and see how you like it. I'm doing it for both of us."

Michael nodded with a smile as he turned his attention back to the road. "I'm going to guess your skin will look a lot like your mother's skin right now. Everything about you two does anyway." He chuckled.

Amy smiled and nodded. "Pretty close. It's been over a year since I started going to the tanning salon. I felt I needed a change. Because..." She paused. "You Michael... have been a big change in my life. I need to know what you like about me so I can be that person for you. If you like my dress, I want to wear it for you. If you like my skin lighter, I want to keep it that way. For you."

Michael nodded as he made a left turn. "I want what's in your heart, Amy. The true feeling I get from you, knowing you love me for who I am. And, not because of my dad. You'll tell me what you want from me? I want to give you what you want, too."

Amy leaned across the center console and kissed his cheek. She slurred her next words in his ear...

"I... want... all... of you. Just... the way... you are."

*****

"OK... Here is homemade spaghetti sauce, pork stew, spicy Mexican style chicken soup, and Italian sausage soup," Michael directed, as he held the freezer door open for his older brother to see.

Mary leaned into Amy and whispered, "I woulda married him if he weren't still in grade school when I met Terry." She giggled in a joking tone. Amy giggled, too.

"Enough for at least a week, maybe two, and I left directions for each one right here on these cards," Michael said, as he pointed. "Well, Mary... Andrew'll be drawing on the walls with crayons before you know it." He took her into a warm hug.

"And, I'll be over on Thursday to watch the boys," Amy affirmed, as she hugged Mary, and then Terry.

"Thanks, Michael," Terry, Jr. said, as they shook hands and hugged.

*****

"I'm gonna miss you, Amy Masters."

"I know," she whispered. "Because I'm gonna miss you."

Amy had her arms around her man's neck and shoulders. Squeezing her face into his. Her chin on his shoulder. Her eyes closed.

Michael was leaning against the seat of his truck while the door was open. He was getting ready to leave for Lubbock.

"I'll be back on Friday. Just for you, Pretty Girl. Only for you."

Chapter 120

A little sad because her man had to go back home, Amy unlocked the door and stepped into her dorm room...

"Close the door!" a hushed, and unfamiliar whisper greeted her.

Amy closed the door quickly and found herself in total darkness. The blackout shades Maggie installed, over the windows.

Amy set her bag on the floor and felt her way to her bed.

"Maggie?"

"Shoosh," the feminine voice replied. But, this time, it sounded familiar.

"Don't stop, baby... Mmm, good," the feminine voice whispered from Maggie's side of the room.

Amy grew an ever widening smile at the sound of another girl in the room. Maggie's crossed the line! she thought.

"Mmm, that's it, Maggie. You're doing good, girl. Just... like... that."

Amy perked up. Emma! she thought.

Amy began peeling her clothes off, one by one. She leaned against the side wall of her room next to the bed and spread her legs... twirling at her little pearl with her fingers, sliding fingers up and down her slit, and pinching her nipple with the other hand. Her pussy began to weep quickly.

"Do you like that, Maggie?"

Amy gasped out loud at the sound of another feminine voice from Maggie's bed.

"Hmm-umm," Maggie replied, with her lips occupied.

"Maggie!" Amy whispered. "Who are you with, Girl?"

"Maggie's a little occupied, Amy," Emma replied in a sultry whisper. "Mmm, that's nice... My cousin is keeping Maggie occupied and I'm occupying Maggie's lips with my little pussy."

"Mmm," Maggie replied.

"Fuck!" Amy spewed in a whisper, with genuine shock in her tone. She started to ache terribly, she wanted to join in, so much. After sighs, mumbles, words of encouragement, slurps, squeaks, squishes, lip smacks, moans, growls, and groans... a few minutes later...

"That's it, baby!" Emma mewed, with urgency. "I'm about to cum, baby. I'm gonna cum on your cute lips, honey. Oh, yeah... Right there, baby... Yeah... Oh, yeah... Keep it... Oh, yeah, oh, yeah... Oooooooooooooh, fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk."

Amy then heard feet hit the floor.

"That was good, baby. Real, real good."

Amy leapt from her bed and felt around for Maggie's face... Bumping into Emma's head along the way. She found Emma making out with Maggie. Licking her cum from Maggie's cheeks and lips.

"Who's your cousin?" Amy asked.

"She's actually my second cousin... Vanessa."

Maggie began moaning a little more loudly. Amy could feel through the bed that Maggie was humping the other girl's face.

"Oh, yeah... Vanessa. You're good. Right there...Suck me right there."

Amy couldn't believe her ears with a smile. Her roommate making out and having sex with two girls. Black girls at that. Well, Emma for sure, but, Emma implied Vanessa is, too. Second cousin, right?

Amy began pawing Maggie's titties and squeezing her nipples. She could tell that Maggie had a hold of the other girl's head. Guiding her licking and sucking.

"You're doing great, Maggie. Do you want to cum?"

"Oh, yeah," Maggie gasped. "I do... oh I so want to cum." She drew out her words in a whimper.

"Use your fingers, Vanessa," Amy urged. "Twirl two fingers on the front side of her pussy."

"Oh, Fuuuuckkkk!" Maggie groaned, at the invasion of her gooey tunnel with two fingers. "Yeah, just like that, baby. Oh, baby... I need you... Oh, yeah."

Amy could feel the bed moving from Maggie humping Vanessa's fingers. The other girl was pulling suction on Maggie's pearl.

"Fuck!... Yeah!" Maggie growled in a deep voice, as she twisted her body toward the wall next to her bed. Squeezing the other girl's head between her legs and bringing the girl with her onto her side. "Fuck," she whimpered, at the aftershock. Twenty seconds later... Then, she began to relax.

Emma leaned over and began kissing Maggie's neck and ear. "Did you have fun with us, Maggie?"

"Hmm-umm," she groaned in a satisfied tone. "Very nice."

Amy leaned over to whisper, too. "We're having a long talk, Maggie Grayson."

*****

Amy flipped on the tiny night light next to her bed to reveal two sexy vixens caressing and making out with Maggie. Vanessa was black alright. A light brown skin girl. Maybe a white parent. Her hair styled into tight curls parted down the middle and falling just below the shoulders. Cute, Amy thought. Cute long legs and arms... like Maggie. Very slender with small titties. Cute ass. Her full lips were kissing Maggie's and they were exchanging tongues. Maggie was on top and was caressing Vanessa's face and neck as they kissed... pressing her puss against Vanessa's puss... sticky smacks occasionally could be heard. Emma was sucking and tugging on Vanessa's nipples as the other girls kissed.

Amy began diddling her pearl at the sight of her roommate making out with a girl. She never would have guessed. Emma turned and saw Amy, stepped away from Maggie's bed and turned toward her. She knelt at the side of the bed in front of Amy's spread legs.

"I can help you with that?" she offered, in a sultry tone, as her lips neared her twirling fingers.

"I can't," Amy whimpered, as her fingers became a blur on her puss. "I have a boyfriend." She struggled with her words. "I can't be with anyone but him."

"Oh, now, now, Amy," the dorm mate from across the hall, cooed. "You don't tell your boyfriend, everything, do you?"

"Please, don't, Emma. I love him and I couldn't face him if we do it. He's been faithful to me and I have for him."

Emma leaned back and scooted across the floor to lean against Maggie's bed. She parted her legs and began twirling her slick puss... letting Amy watch every manipulation.

"You like that, don't you, Amy? Me playing with my little clit. A boyfriend? I have to meet this man of yours, Amy. The man keeping you away from this," she groaned, as she parted her labia to expose her pink hole.

Amy groaned as she increased the pressure on her needy nub. "Fuck! OhMyGod... yeep!" she growled, as she squeezed her hand with her legs and rolled to the side. Jerking her hips and shoulders from the aftershocks. A few moments later, Amy licked her fingers. She turned to see Maggie on top of the other girl, kissing passionately. The other girl had her hand on the back of Maggie's neck, pulling her close for their kiss. Maggie's hips grinding against the pussy of her lover.

Amy shook her head in disbelief. Maggie... Crossing the line.

*****

"God, Maggie," Amy chuckled, as the last girl left their room. "How? Why?"

Maggie looked down for a moment before replying. "It just happened. I mean, one minute I'm in the lobby talking to some friends, and the next, I'm in the arms of Vanessa."

"And..." Amy groaned.

"Emma, Ronnie, and Vanessa came into the lobby and Ronnie stopped to say 'hi' and to tell me he missed me. He sat next to me and we talked a bit, and before I knew it, Vanessa is sitting next to me. She has her arm around me, tickling my neck while she's listening to Ronnie. Anyway, Ronnie wanted to set up a date and I told him I really needed to study because it's a big test week this week. I told him maybe next week. He kisses me, gets up, kisses Emma, like... I mean really kisses her and leaves. I think she's his girlfriend. Anyway I get up to go back to my room and Emma and Vanessa follow along. We're talking and catching up on things and then, Vanessa pins me against the wall in the stairwell. Starts making out with me. I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. She's just... just so good at it."

Amy arched her eyebrows in disbelief. Her sometimes, prudish roommate... First is having sex with black men and now sex with women.

"More... then?" Amy insisted.

"Well, a few seconds later, Emma pulls me up the stairs and down the hall to our room. As soon as I unlocked the door, Vanessa had me against the back of the door and we were making out again. God, Amy, I've never been kissed so passionately. When she pulled me to the bed, she was on top of me and we kissed some more. After a few minutes, I swear, Amy... I thought I was going to have an orgasm, she's that good of a kisser."

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers