Love, Texas Style 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuckk," Amy offered in disbelief. A slur.

"One thing led to another. And, you show up right when Emma straddled my face. And... Vanessa is good. Real good... going down on me... And... how's Michael?"

Amy pulled Maggie onto Maggie's bed...

"I can't believe it, Maggie. You... want to know about Michael right after you had your first girl on girl?... your first girls?"

Chapter 121

Weeks passed in late October and early November.

Traci and Terry continued their journey of loving one another. Traci's daughters fell in love with Brenham and their new friends were cool, according to Nicole and Nora. Millie had new friends, too. Terry returned to take over for the Kansas City operations. He was pleased with Traci's choice for her replacement... Mark Campbell. Traci bought her daughters horses, with the help of Denise, to ride and take care of. She hired Denise to teach her daughters to ride well and safely and to take care of their horses. The horses were stabled at Terry's stables. Terry enjoyed the interaction of the young girls and their very experienced mentor, Denise. Soon, the girls' friends were coming with them to help take of the horses.

Denise moved into the house on the property Terry bought, just a half mile from his house... on the other side of the black top road. A three bedroom, two bath home located on 625 acres of pasture and oak woodland... A perennial creek on the west side of the property. Stables, corrals, and a barn to store a tractor and ATV. Denise bought 200 head of black angus cattle for Terry, placed them on the property and she spent two weeks mending the barbed wire fences. She suggested to Terry he might be interested in leasing the property for hunting. She had found deer, turkey, feral hogs, quail, fox, bobcat, and coyote. She offered to manage the hunters with strict rules, if he was interested. She carried a rifle with her, on horseback and ATV, when inspecting the property to dispatch the non-native feral hogs, if she saw them. They were damaging the pasture with their natural rooting behavior. Denise recovered from her ruptured eardrum, however, she tested for 20% hearing loss in her right ear... not requiring a hearing aid... yet.

Maggie continued her sexual explorations, with safe practices, of course. She met the quarterback for the football team in one of her classes and they explored a casual sexual relationship... Her first white male lover since the semester had started. He was a good lover. And, she knew he had other lovers... and she liked it that way... casual. She exercised caution before engaging in sex with other girls. She hooked up with a girl from the dorm on the third floor. A cute blonde and curvy sophomore. On occasion, she went to Claire's and Emily's apartment... Knowing she could find discretion with her two friends. Emily taught her to excel in cunnilingus and Claire taught her how to kiss a girl with passion. For now, Claire and Emily were her only girl lovers. And of course, Maggie was on track to make the Dean's List... for the seventh time.

Amy and Michael...

There was no doubt the two were in love. Amy confessed her sexual temptations to her lover, but, she remained strong... For him... For him to love her. Michael too, confessed from time to time there was a temptation, but, word had spread through campus he had taken a girlfriend in Dallas. The flirtations were fewer in number.

The two lovers, on several occasions, suggested, through little hints, the topic of marriage, careers, and children. Amy was bold enough to offer Michael, to leave SMU and move to Lubbock so she could be near him. She would finish college after he completed his graduate studies. Michael was firm and refused. Insisting she complete her studies and graduate in May. Frustrated, Amy hinted they could marry after she graduated and support them by selling real estate in Lubbock, while he finished his graduate studies. Again, Michael wasn't enthusiastic, but, agreed it was a reasonable option for them. He feared she would get pregnant before he graduated, but, he didn't tell her 'no.' In fact, as time passed, he began to appreciate the prospect of marrying his lover when she finished college.

Michael informed his father, he had plans to spend both Thanksgiving and Christmas with his girlfriend and her family. But, he would come to see him and Traci on the days following each holiday. His father, although disappointed, understood... Considering, he had experienced the loss of a son and daughter to their spouses' families. Terry thought himself fortunate to have Traci and her daughters during the holidays.

And now... Thanksgiving, Bill's concert in Lubbock, and Christmas are approaching.

Chapter 122

Olivia and Leon were in their living room... Enjoying the quiet before the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving the next day. Leon's sons and their families were expected this year. Along with some of Leon's clients.

Then...

A squeal from the formal dining room. Then... running feet, the front door opened and another squeal that faded away as their daughter left the house. The mother and father nodded with smiles on their faces... not looking up from their iPad and mobile phone.

"I hope I never tire of Amy's enthusiasm," Leon offered, as he looked up from his phone and admired his gorgeous wife.

"You won't," his wife replied. "Michael enjoys it, too. He tells her he loves her for it."

"Love," Leon sighed, a little loudly. "It's getting that serious?"

"Oh, yeah," Olivia hummed, as she looked up from her iPad. "They've briefly discussed it on several occasions. Amy's determined to marry him when she graduates. She needs to convince him and he's almost agreed."

"My God," Leon sighed, with an audible exhale. "She grew up too fast for me."

"She did," Olivia replied, as she rose from her chair. "Come on... Come look at this." She walked over to her husband, snatched his hand and led him to the huge dining room window.

Standing next to his wife, Leon watched Amy and Michael kissing passionately in the front yard. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. His arms around her back to support her. A minute or two passed as the lovers maintained their kiss.

"Oxygen," Leon mused. "A little oxygen, please." Olivia giggled.

Then, the two lovers broke their kiss and embrace, and began walking toward the house, hand in hand. Amy gesturing and speaking to her smiling lover. As the couple entered the house, her parents were just a few steps away.

"Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Masters," Michael offered, as he approached Leon for a handshake.

Leon nodded as he took Michael's hand and smiled. "You're the first, Michael."

"Sir?" Michael asked, as his eyebrows flew up his forehead.

Leon released his grip and looked straight at Amy with a sly grin. "The first man Amy has brought home for Thanksgiving dinner. I'm impressed, Michael. And you, too, Amy." He stepped forward and embraced his daughter. "Thank you," he whispered. "I like this boy of yours." He broke his embrace and smiled. Amy nodded with a grateful smile.

Olivia snatched Michael's arm and spun him into a brief hug. "Welcome, Michael. Thank you for coming to our home. I know your father must be disappointed."

"He is," Michael offered, as they each broke their hug. "I'll be leaving on Friday to go see him and my brothers and sister. Their families, too."

"Of course. Amy tells me she is going with you."

Michael nodded as he replied, "I can't stay away from her, Mrs. Masters. Pretty, smart, fun. And, I absolutely love how she greets me in the front yard."

Olivia gave him a wink and left for the living room.

*****

"I'm the luckiest man on the planet."

"Mmm," Amy mewed, as she felt masculine hands sliding up her legs... so slow... a near torturous pace. Her arms around her lover's neck. Her breasts pressed against his face.

"Making love to my girlfriend every weekend in her parents' home. In her room where she grew up. It's so wicked."

"It is," Amy sighed with her eyes closed, as his fingers and palms approached her kitty as he sat on the edge of her bed. "Please, Michael... Touch me." Her legs and hips encouraging him to move faster toward her slick crease... Tugging on his neck to press his lips harder against her bare breasts.

"I will, Amy... My Pretty Girl," he whispered into her breasts. He licked a nipple and briefly nibbled.

"I need you, Michael... Please, hurry." Her pants and sighs became a little ragged. Her head consumed with lust and desire for her man. Her gooey vagina in need of his fulfillment.

"I need you, too, Amy. I just so enjoy the feel and touch of your skin. Your embrace. Your kiss. Kiss me, Amy. Kiss me now."

She planted a kiss on his lips with lust and passion. She snatched a fist full of black hair on the back of his head.

He grabbed a fistful of her ass cheeks and squeezed. Pressing her body into himself. From her behind, he eased his hand between her ass cheeks, sliding a finger past her tiny asshole and touching the bottom of her gooey slit. She moaned her approval... pushing her butt against the invading finger. He continued the finger action along her slick crease toward her needy pearl... touching it briefly in tease.

"Stop doing this to me, Michael," she whimpered. "Don't make me wait any longer."

With that she pushed him away with both hands, snatched a condom and rolled it on his stiff wood. She mounted his cock in one fluid motion as he lay on his back with his legs over the edge of the bed. She leaned over to kiss his lips while fully impaled by his pecker... Her hands on each side of his face. His hands on her back.

"I love you," she offered, as she broke the kiss. She braced herself with her hands on his upper chest. He knew not to touch her in this position... the cowgirl. She slowly lifted her hips upward and then downward along the shaft of his cock... Enjoying the pleasures the sensations offered to her needy tunnel. "I love it," she mumbled, as the pace of her pussy sliding over his dick increased. Her sighs and squeaks more frequent. Her moans subdued.

She looked straight ahead to see herself in the wall mirror. Her arms squeezing her breasts together... Wobbling breasts as she lifted her hips and slammed them down. Her petite frame upon her tall masculine lover.

"I love it," she murmured, at the sight.

For the first time, due to Amy losing her suntan, Michael noticed a slight tinge of pink skin on his lover's upper chest... creeping onto her neck... Above her sexy and gorgeous tits... wobbling erotically in front of his face.

"You are so sexy, Amy. So beautiful. I love you."

"Shoosh," she whispered. "I'm gonna cum in a few minutes. I need you, Michael. I need you to make me cum." She continued sliding his dick to and fro inside her needy tunnel. Rubbing her slick pearl against his pubis. Pleasures inside her increasing with each second. Colors appearing and disappearing in her brain and eyes. Minutes later... ragged breaths...

"Oh, God... I'm close.... Oh, God... oh, fuck... Oh, Michael itfeelssogood i'mgonnacumonyourcock... OhMyGodOhMyGod... YEEP!"

She couldn't breathe... Gagging for oxygen... Clinched eyelids... Quivering on her lover's hips... She fell forward... Her forehead against his... Her hands clutching each side of his face... Ecstasy consuming her mind and body... her eyes crossed.

Michael smacked her ass with his right hand when she "yeeped"... she groaned through her orgasm.

Michael started pumping his hips, sliding his cock into her orgasmic pussy. Holding her in place against his chest as he fucked her.... Hopeful he could coax another orgasm out of her.

"It feels so good, Michael," she strangled, with her face now beside his. "Don't stop, Baby. Don't stop." She whimpered her last two words into his shoulder... it was a plea.

Michael stopped, scooted himself more onto the bed with Amy in his arms. Planted his feet into the mattress and began fucking her gooey puss with her lying on his chest.

"Yes," she hissed in his ear. "It feels so good, Michael... I love it." Tears began forming in her eyes. Her emotions for her man overwhelming her.

Michael stopped when he felt tears on his shoulder. "NO! Don't stop, Michael!... I need you... Don't stop for me, Baby!" She whimpered her last word.

Michael resumed sliding his dick inside her oozing tunnel. He felt her goo drool from her kitty down to his balls. "I love you, Amy," he whispered in her ear. "Cum for me, Pretty Girl... Cum for me."

He received whimpers and squeaks of ecstasy in reply. "I love it," she whimpered into a crescendo. Ragged breaths... "Soon, Baby... Oh... yeah... oh, yeah... oh, yeah... I'm cum... Oh, Michael-llllll... Oh... I love it so much... Oh... I'm cumming so hard, Baby... Oh... Michael, help me... Oh... Yeep..."

She gulped... She gasped... She gargled some word not understood... She clinched his neck and face into a death grip.... Her pussy was squeezing the life out of his dick... Over and over and over, her vagina contracted.

"It feels so good," she squeaked with her words. "Yeep!"

Michael stopped. Holding his lover firmly against him. Pressing her perky and sexy breasts into his chest. Her nipples digging into his skin. Erotic, he thought. He smacked her ass again for cumming on him and she uttered a groan into his ear.

He could feel her orgasmic cervix caressing his dick. He nodded his approval. "I love you, Amy," he offered in a whisper, as she was still in the throes of her orgasm. "I love you so much."

He felt her head nod in reply. She was quivering and shaking. Tears now pouring from her eyes and pooling on his shoulders. Moments later he felt her body relax, but, the tears kept coming.

"Can I do something for you?" he asked with a kind whisper. His still stiff pecker inside her tunnel. He caressed her face and kissed her lips.

"It's so different," she whimpered into his shoulder. "It's not sex... it's you loving me." Moments later... "I love you so much, Michael." She lifted her head to seek his eyes in the candlelight. Her eyes red from weeping. "I can't control my emotions when I'm with you... I love you so much."

He nodded...

"Kiss me, Pretty Girl. I love you." She complied.

"You haven't cum yet, have you?" He shook his head gently.

Clinching him, she rolled herself onto her back. He on top now and still inside her.

"Finish, Michael. I need you to finish... For me," she whispered.

He replied with shoving her knees toward her head, pinning her thighs to the mattress and fucking her... Long stroking the best he could. Five strokes in, she rolled her eyes back and pawed at his face, chest, and arms aimlessly. Her pussy began contracting and her breaths were verbally ragged. The increased pressure on his dick started the tendrils of his own release.

Tunnel vision... hearing loss... selfish need... pleasures racing from his balls and lower back... frozen legs... But, he overcame all of it...

He fucked her right through his orgasm, letting up only slightly. With each forward stroke, his semen spilled into the condom. Five, six, maybe seven times. He lost count. With the last squeeze of his hips and lower back, he released her legs, placed them flat on the mattress, and collapsed onto his lover. His face buried into the sheets... huffing hot breath onto her shoulder.

"Thank you, Michael," she whispered, as she caressed his neck and back. Holding him close to her... the feel of his chest against her breasts.

"I love you."

Chapter 123

Terry nodded his appreciation.

I'm a fortunate man, he thought. Tears attempted to form in his eyes, but, he willed them away. "I hope you can see this, Mary," he mumbled to himself.

Standing in his great living room... Before him, was his Traci... directing others in the kitchen for the Thanksgiving meal she had planned for him and his family. Her daughters, less Millie, were helping, too.

His daughter, Emilia, and her family were present. She too, was helping in the kitchen, along with his sons, Terry, Jr., Bill, and Jacob.

He nodded at the thought of Emilia and Traci meeting for the first time the previous day. Emilia embraced Traci and thanked her for finding her father. She thanked him as well... for finding Traci. They seemed to be instant friends. Traci met Bill and Jacob for the first time, too. They seemed to get along, as well.

He had been ordered out of his kitchen by Traci and Emilia.

He turned from the kitchen to find his daughter in law nursing her newborn son on the couch. Her other sons at her feet playing with coloring books. Millie playing with them. Emilia's son was napping upstairs. Daniel, his son in law, was standing by at the kitchen waiting for instructions from anyone.

Michael was gone. He chose to spend the day with his girlfriend's parents. But, his son promised to see him tomorrow.

"Daniel! You and Terry start setting the table," ordered Emilia. "The fine china and silverware."

The two men broke from the kitchen and began their mission.

Twenty minutes later, Terry, Jr. offered his father a chair at the head of the table. Terry accepted and sat with a great smile on his lips. He nodded as he looked down one side of the table and back the other side. Traci on his left... Emilia on his right. His sons, son in law, and Traci's daughters on the sides... his daughter in law at the opposite end, facing him... with a happy smile. The young grandsons sitting at a small play table next to him. Watching every move he made with their tiny blue eyes.

"I am blessed," he offered. "Look around you. My children have grown to be their own person. Their own talent. And, you have brought me beautiful grandchildren as a reward. I am blessed to have found a woman to soften my heart from a painful loss." He took Traci's hand and squeezed it gently. She returned his squeeze with a warm smile. "And she has brought vibrant youth back into my life with her daughters." He paused an awkward pause, while Traci, Mary, and Emilia began to weep. "Thank you for loving me in return for the love I've tried my best to give each of you."

Emilia rose from her chair and pulled him to his feet... bawling into his shoulder.

"I love you, Daddy."

Chapter 124

Amy yanked Michael out of bed early this Thanksgiving Day.

She pulled him into her shower, bathed him, took his razor and shaved his face... Enjoying every stroke of the blades across his handsome face... tracing a finger behind each stroke to insure a smooth cut.

"Mmm," she moaned with a sly smile. "I love shaving your face. When I was a little girl, Daddy let me shave his face." She giggled. "Without a blade, of course." She laughed and Michael did, too. "When I got older, he let me shave him." A few strokes later...

"And I love watching water cascade from your hot body," he replied, as he pulled her into himself and kissed her. His pecker was responding as he watched water fall from her perky and beautiful tits while she shaved his face. The water fell in long strands from her erect nipples, setting off an irresistible desire to touch her.

When she finished his shave, he twirled her around and pulled her back into his chest... Pawing at her luscious breasts with one hand and sliding a finger toward her cute, partially trimmed, puss... Placing his face against hers.

"Mmm," she moaned with closed eyes. Her hands on top of his as he took his liberties with her tits and kitty. "We've got to get ready. Guests will be arriving in an hour and a half."

"So what," he groaned, as he touched her sensitive pearl and gently twisted her nipple. "Your parents are having a catered buffet. I think we have time to touch each other up."

"But, it takes me a little longer to get ready. I need to look my best for my man and my Daddy's guests," she moaned in a soft voice. "I think he asked them here so he could introduce you to them. He told them all about you and the development project... Mmm... That feels really, really good, Michael." She pressed her sensitive button against his invading finger. "Use two fingers to help me cum, Mister."