Love, Texas Style 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael complied... twirling his fingers on her wet pearl... sliding his fingers downward and entering her tunnel... raking the front side of her pussy. Seconds later...

"God!" she growled, as she bent over forward and squeezed his hand between her legs. "That's enough!" She huffed... She pulled his hand away, dropped to her knees and began sucking his stiff cock. Within five minutes, he was spurting his sperm into her mouth while holding a fistful of her wet hair in his hand. She gobbled it down.

After drying each other... "Don't put your necktie on," she ordered. "I want to tie it for you. Make sure your shoes shine bright... Daddy likes it that way. And, I'm in love you, Handsome."

He nodded with a smile. "And you, Pretty Girl. You don't leave my side when I speak with your parent's guests. Especially with your brothers and sister in laws. I need them all to know I love you, too."

*****

Amy was smiling a sly smile with loving eyes... Working her man's necktie... in between friendly kisses on his lips.

"You brought the step stool. Are you uncomfortable with our height difference?"

Amy shook her head as she continued tying his necktie. "I just wanted to get a little closer to my task. Helping to make my man be handsome. God, you are so hot in a business suit. I love a man in a suit. Especially the man I have right here." She giggled... She paused. "Are you uncomfortable about our height? I am a little short."

He waited until she finished with his tie and turning his collar down. He took her shoulders and brought himself near her face. "I'm not uncomfortable with you for any reason. I think you are gorgeous. On the outside and the inside. I have never been greeted like you greet me. I haven't forgotten the time you greeted me at the airport the first time I came to see you. My heart leaps in anticipation of turning the corner toward your house... Knowing you are waiting for me. Seeing your happy face as you leave your front door. You are a wonderful person, Amy Masters. You are seeping into my heart moment by moment."

"Oh, my," Amy replied, in a whisper. She blinked in stunned silence. "Kiss me, Michael. Before I start crying."

*****

Cocktails before Thanksgiving dinner... A professional bartender hired for the occasion. Michael waved off alcohol today, knowing he would be meeting successful professional men and women from the Dallas Fort Worth region. Hopeful he would have an opportunity with them in the future. He drank ice tea spiked with a small amount of lemonade. Amy had wine. Leon introduced him to his clients and professional acquaintances. Arguing he was determined to hire Michael when he finished his graduate studies.

"This is the man who helped me get through that Clements Brothers mess," Leon told his friend and business acquaintance.

"And he's dating your daughter?" Ross Pirtle offered.

"That's how we met. Michael came to my home for the first time to see Amy. Of course, I knew he was Terry Woods' son... Amy told me. We were getting to know one another, here in the living room, and I told him about the Clements Brothers and the stalled negotiations. I asked if he had any suggestions. Michael spent ten minutes offering possible solutions and why I needed to act because I was losing money. I was amazed. He behaved the same way his father did in my dealings with him. Everything he said that night made sense and was incredibly simple. I got on the phone with my staff that night and ordered a meeting the next Monday. I then called Terry Woods' real estate man and told him about Michael's idea and that I had a proposal for Clements. In two weeks, Woods, Clements, and I were signing a development contract."

"Impressive... And you say he behaved like Terry Woods?"

"Yeah... Look at Michael now. See how confident he is while speaking with Jill Norville and Tom Schilling? I swear, Ross... He's gonna be another Terry Woods and I want a piece of it. Even if he and Amy don't work out, I'm gonna do my best to hire him."

Ross nodded. "I would like to have word with him then."

The five men and two women business guests of Leon, and Leon's sons, were impressed with Michael. One... he was the son of the billionaire, Terry Woods. Two... he presented himself with uncanny confidence for a man his age. Three... he offered potential business areas which seemed to be potential prospects for the future. He and some professors had been discussing and researching some of the areas, and Michael felt they were worth pursuing. He encouraged them to do their own due diligence and come to their own conclusions.

All of this, of course, with Amy standing by his side... Wearing a pretty long sleeve burgundy party dress, full coverage front and back, with an above the knee length skirt and matching shoes. Holding his hand or arm between conversations. Smiling her unique and cheerful smile and proud of her man's demeanor and presentation to her parents' guests.

When dinner was served, Michael was seated next to Olivia and Amy next to her father. Deliberately separated by her mother... She wanted some time with her daughter's boyfriend. And she got it... Michael gave her his undivided attention during the whole meal. Amy... a little jealous, but, happy her man is so confident in himself. She was proud of him.

When the business guests left, Michael quickly shed his coat and tie and played football with Leon's sons, grandsons, and granddaughters in the huge front yard, while the girls drank cocktails and wine and talked. Amy would peer out the window, occasionally, to see her man getting tackled by her nephews and nieces. Leon was on the phone, as usual.

*****

"You were perfect."

"Only because you were by my side, Pretty Girl," he replied, as he hung his business coat up in the closet. "You were the one person who made me perfect. A perfect girlfriend."

"Ah, thank you, Woods. I swear you're irresistibly handsome in a suit. I struggled to keep my hands off you today."

"And you were gorgeous, Amy. I swear, you and your mother know how to dress to impress. I saw those guests of your father eyeballing you and your mother. One of the women, too. I'm certain they only heard half of my words because of you." He laughed as he turned to take his woman into his arms. "I had a wonderful time with your family, Amy."

"They all love you. I love you," she offered, as she placed her forehead on his, took his face in her hands, and closed her eyes.

"I love you, Amy Masters, and... I called home. Terry and Mary are leaving early tomorrow because Terry is working tomorrow night. Can we leave two hours before dawn so I can see them?"

"Of course... now, let's change clothes and relax with Mommy and Daddy in the living room. And, I'll have your suit cleaned from that football game you played." She giggled. "It will be done by the time we return from your father's house. And... no loving tonight, Handsome. My period started today."

"Then, I'll just kiss my lover's lips... and neck... and... Mmm, so nice."

Chapter 125

"Mary... you've met Michael's girlfriend? Amy? He told me he was dating her and how pretty she is. He talks about her every time he comes over for dinner with Bill and Jacob. Bill told me privately, she's beautiful."

"Oh, yeah," Mary offered, drawing out her words, while dressing her son, Andrew. She turned to her sister in law with Andrew in her arms. "Pretty... no... Gorgeous... yes. Emilia, she's as beautiful as your mother. I swear... Not like your mother, but, in her own way. Dark hair, dark brown eyes, happy and attractive smile that goes right through you. She's always dressed for the occasion. Michael told me she loves clothes and dressing for him. He said her mother is the same, and she loves children. When she gets here, watch her... How she interacts with Ethan and my sons. She's a natural, Emilia. She's a mother in her heart and I can see she wants children with Michael."

*****

Michael escorted his girlfriend from the gravel parking area to the rear of his father's great lodge style home... Opening the door to the large and long living room, he was met by...

Traci, Emilia, and Mary... smiling and happy.

Amy stepped inside past Michael, smiled her unique and cheerful smile and looked right at Emilia.

"You have to be Emilia. I'm Amy Masters," she offered, as she stepped forward and offered her hand.

Emilia pulled her hand and embraced her brother's girlfriend. "Finally," Emilia chirped. "Amy, you're all I've heard about from Michael and Mary." She released Amy from the embrace, snatched her hand and pulled her into the living room toward the couch... The other women right behind her. As the women sat in the living room...

"Hello to you, too, Emilia," Michael offered, spilling faux sarcasm onto the floor, as he strolled past the women and toward the kitchen. Emilia leapt to her feet, hugged her younger brother and raced back to the couch next to Amy. Mary and Traci followed with their hugs and words of greeting to Michael. Amy giggled and winked at him as Traci left her hug for Michael.

"Now... tell me everything about you and Michael."

*****

"I told you."

Emilia nodded to her sister in law as the three women observed Amy from the living room. Amy... having received the attention of Traci's daughters, was at the dining room table offering make up from her purse to the young girls. Showing them how to apply it in just right way. She was applying lipstick to Millie's lips, while Nora was brushing blush across her cheeks. Nicole was attempting to apply mascara to her lashes. The Woods toddlers were watching Amy, too... Curious about the makeup and the girls using it.

"See how children are attracted to her and how she interacts with them? She's a natural. Michael says he's seen her interact with real estate clients and she's a natural for it. She made almost $70,000.00 in commissions in just over two months last summer."

"I see it," Emilia offered, as she looked for Michael. He was talking to, and helping his older brother, while they began loading the minivan for their return trip to Dallas. Bill and Jacob were helping, too. "She blows me away with that smile of hers. It's like..."

"It went right through you," Mary interrupted and finished the sentence.

"Yes."

*****

Michael and Amy waved goodbye as the minivan turned the corner and disappeared beyond the live oaks. The others who saw Terry and Mary leave, turned to go inside the house.

"Michael, let's go for a walk," Amy offered. She was dressed for a walk. High waisted, slightly baggy blue jeans, low heel cowgirl boots, and a western button front blouse and sweater for the chill.

"Lead the way, Beautiful," Michael replied as he turned toward the swimming pool and beyond.

*****

"Amy's in love with Michael."

Terry nodded as he and Traci watched his son and Amy from the huge living room window. "I had a feeling," he replied.

*****

"Michael, I have something to tell you. Something that's important to me and it's important you know."

"OK," Michael replied, as he turned his head toward his lover with a smile and held her hand.

Amy stopped and faced her lover. Her face turned serious and Michael sensed it.

"You know I love you."... He nodded.

"You know I have given up all my lovers, just for you. You know everything about me. I've tried to be truthful to you."... He nodded again. His eyebrows furled a little wondering where this was going. Amy saw it.

"I need for you to be open minded about me. For how much you mean to me, and what I'm going to tell you."

*****

"Good Lord... she's told him."

Traci furled her eyebrows and twisted her lips at the whispered comment from her lover. "What?"

*****

"Michael," she paused an awkward pause. Michael tilted his head in anticipation.

"Your father and I had a very brief affair early last summer... Before you and I met in Kansas City."

Michael blinked. Again... he blinked. He tilted his head again.

"Michael, please believe me. I seduced your father like I had my other lovers and he resisted at first. But, he and I... well... Michael, your father broke it off quickly. He didn't like where he was with me and I understood. We met three times and then it was over."

Michael didn't know what to say. He went blank. A "not so good" feeling in his chest.

"Michael... I can't imagine what you're thinking right, now, but I need for you to know, I love you so much. You mean everything to me right now. And now... I have told you everything about me. Everything... There are no more secrets."

Michael nodded his head gently. His grip on her hand tightened.

"Were you expecting a serious relationship with Dad?"

"No," she replied quickly and assertively. "I told him I only wanted to have fun with him. I told him the first night that I had a problem with our age difference and I only expected to have fun. Michael... I seduced him because he's handsome like you. Because I had never seduced an older man before. It was an irresistible challenge... Just like my other lovers. I never expected anything beyond having fun. I seduced him... He didn't seduce me."

Michael nodded. He turned and pulled her hand as they continued to walk away from the house.

*****

"Jesus."

"Terry... what?"

Terry turned from the window and faced his lover. He quickly glanced around and found his children in the vicinity. He gently took his lover's hand and pulled her toward the door to the back porch.

He stopped on the side of the house out of eyesight of the others in the house. He turned to face Traci.

"Amy," he began. "Before you and I began seeing each other, she came here to visit with Maggie and her friends. To study for finals and to use the swimming pool."

Traci nodded with concern on her face... Wondering where this was going.

"Amy flirted with me, out of sight of Maggie and her friends, and..."

Traci's eyes widened and her eyebrows arched on her forehead. "And?"

"And... we had a brief affair. A sexual affair."

Traci blinked. She gulped. She looked away momentarily.

"I broke it off after we met the third time. I wasn't comfortable with our age difference. I think she was hurt, but, she understood. She told me herself she just wanted to have fun and she knew it would never get serious. I think she expected we would last longer, but, my head kept telling me this wasn't right. That it could be a problem for the firm."

"And you don't have feelings for her?"

He shook his head gently. "Not like I have for you and Mary. At the time, I was flattered a young woman would want me... sexually. She was the first woman I've been with since I met Mary. The first. She was, frankly, too hard to resist. Her seduction was masterful. And you, Traci... Are different. I can relate to you socially where I couldn't with Amy. I love our sexual relationship. For Amy, I recognized it quickly and ended it before it got too involved. I did it for myself more than for her. And, I never imagined she would meet Michael when I broke it off."

Traci nodded as she took her man into her arms. "OK," she offered, as she looked into his intense blue eyes. She turned toward the other couple just as they disappeared beyond the live oaks in the distance. She turned back to Terry...

"Now what?"

*****

"Michael, please... Say something."

Michael didn't reply to her sorrowful plea. He continued walking past the live oaks as he held his lover's hand. Out of sight of the huge house, he stopped and turned to face his beautiful girlfriend.

"You've given up a lot for me. And, I have turned away from temptation... Just for you," he offered, as he nodded gently. "I can understand... Dad submitting to your seduction. My Lord, Amy... you're irresistible. You make my spine shiver just thinking of you." He paused to gauge her reaction. She smiled a hopeful smile while squeezing his hand firmly in anticipation of a wonderful outcome.

"How can I resent you seducing my father, when you openly told me, braggingly, you have seduced countless other men and women... since you were eighteen? How can I resent you for this, not knowing you would meet me at a later date?" He paused and continued to walk among the live oaks... his lover's hand within his own. He stopped walking a few yards later... he faced his lover...

"There are no more secrets?"... It was more a statement, than a question.

"No."

"You and I can have a faithful relationship, as we have right now?"

"Oh, God, yes Michael..." she pleaded with tears in her eyes. "Yes, yes, yes. Please tell me you won't leave me. My heart will be broken for the first time if you say we can't be together."

"I love you too much to leave you, Amy. Somehow... some way, I'll deal with this. Dad, I think, has made it easy. He ended it on his terms. I'm good with his decision. And I can't blame or resent you for something you did in the past, even if it includes Dad."

"Oh, God, Michael," she squeaked, as she flew into his arms. Tears rolling down her cheeks. "You're a stronger man than I imagined. Thank you for loving me."

The young lovers held each other until Amy's tears dried up.

"May I have a kiss?" he asked. "Payment for this walk of yours."

She stood on her toes, grasped the back of his neck and pulled him into her lips. The kiss lasted for some time. Tongues exchanged... Lips smacking.

*****

Terry saw the lovers returning to the house. Holding hands. As they reached the swimming pool, he stepped out of the house and onto the porch... Traci right behind him.

Michael and Amy stepped up the short flight of steps and approached. Amy's eyes focused on Terry... Her smile was reassuring... Traci watching Michael's face for a sign.

Michael nodded to his father and said...

"Amy and I are going to town... To buy a lock. And, later... I would like to speak with you."

Chapter 126

"Why are we going to Brenham for a lock?"

Michael leaned into the passenger seat and kissed his girlfriend's lips. A short one. "I'll explain once we get to Brenham. I promise, you won't be disappointed," he offered, as he closed the passenger door to his F-150 and walked around the front to the driver's side.

"Can't you give me just a little hint?" Amy squeaked.

Michael smiled as he placed the key into the ignition. "I thought you liked surprises."

"I do, but a lock?" she whispered.

Michael smiled widely as he placed the truck into gear and backed out of the gravel parking area. "OK... a hint... I have never bought a lock for the purpose which it will be used... Good?" he chuckled, with a sly smile.

He placed the truck into gear and pulled away from the house.

"That's a terrible hint, Michael Woods!" she huffed, with a pout on her lips.

As Michael turned left at the highway for Brenham...

"Isn't that Bill?" Amy chirped as she pointed up ahead.

"It is."

Michael pulled off the road and onto the shoulder ahead of Bill and waited for him to catch up. Amy pushed the button for the electric window to go down on her side.

"What the hell are you doing?" Michael growled, as Bill poked his head into the truck and placed his arms on the door.

"Hi ya, Amy," he replied, with a smile, ignoring Michael on purpose. "I'm going to Denise's house."

"Denise?" Amy asked with a confused look. "Why are you walking to her house?"

"She leaves just right there," Bill offered as he pushed away from the truck and pointed to a gravel driveway a few yards ahead. "Dad bought the old Barnes place after Denise's house burned down. She lives in the house there."

Amy crossed her arms and made a pout. "Answer the question, Bill," she huffed. "WHY are YOU going to HER house?"

"Denise and Bill have been friends for years," Michael answered. "Bill goes to visit her every time he returns home. They talk on the phone occasionally."