Love, Texas Style 10

Story Info
MaggieExplores;TerryTraciContinue;ACloseCallForMichael.
13.9k words
4.76
4.5k
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers

Love, Texas Style

A.J. Roye

Copyright 2020, All rights reserved.

Chapter 128

Amy woke with her man in her arms.

He was facing away from her on his side and she was pressed against his back. Her arm around his waist, pulling herself against him. Breathing on his neck. It was early morning, but still dark.

They had started out in separate upstairs bedrooms the night before. Michael insisted. His sister and her family were present and he didn't want any more drama than what he had to deal with that day.

She understood, but was disappointed. But, she sneaked into his room during the night. She couldn't stand it any longer, knowing he was next door.

She began dragging her nipples across his back... immediately sending a direct signal from her nipples to her clit. Within minutes, she was moaning from the orgasm she gave herself.

"Amy," Michael groaned in half sleep. "I need for you to help me out here, Pretty Girl... Please." He drew out his last word.

"You're irresistible, Lover," she moaned in a whisper. "I can't stay away when you're near me."

Michael growled as he turned over to face his gorgeous lover. "Amy... UMPH."

Amy planted a kiss on his lips before he could utter another word. Pushing him onto his back and crawling aboard. Kissing him while lying on his chest. Her tits pressed flat against his chest. Pressing and rubbing her needy pearl against his now fully engorged pecker... protected by his boxer shorts. Her hands on each side of his face. His arms wrapped around her. He broke their kiss...

"I thought you were having your period," he whispered.

"I am." She kissed him and continued rubbing her sensitive button against him. "That doesn't mean I don't want you." A kiss. "Jeez, that feels good." A kiss. "I need you, Michael. I'm gonna... Oh, God, thatfeelsgoodMichael." Ragged breaths... "Stay with me, Baby... while I get off rubbing on... Oh, God... Give me a few more minutes, Baby..."

Amy humped her naked puss against his boxers and stiff rod inside. Rubbing her needy button faster and faster against him. She moaned. She squeaked. She huffed. She growled. She whispered his name. She croaked an expletive. She squeezed his neck. Her arms around his shoulders. Her eyes were clinched shut concentrating on her selfish need. Then...

"Fuck!" she squealed into his pillow with a suppressed voice. "Oh, gaaaaaaawd... Yeep!" She groaned into neck. She began quivering in her hips and legs. Unable to suppress the overpowering orgasm she had given herself.

"Pretty girl," he whispered into her ear. "I love you. I absolutely love you cumming on me."

"I... ugh... I..." she choked, unable to catch her breath. She pressed her puss against him one more time and went off like a firecracker. Shaking violently and rolled off of him onto her side. Whimpering her cries into the mattress to keep from waking up the entire house.

Michael cuddled up behind her while she came down from her orgasm. He whispered his love in her ear. Pawing her face and hair with his hand and fingers. A few moments later... soft snoring.

"Oh, no you don't, Amy Masters," he chuckled in a whisper. "You're not falling asleep in here, Pretty Girl. Emilia will skin me." He groaned as he rolled out of bed, leaned over and picked up his lover in both arms. Carrying her into her bedroom through the shared bathroom. He tucked her in bed, kissed her lips and returned to his room and bed.

"Damn it, Amy," he groaned...

"Now I can't sleep."

*****

Michael dozed.

He opened a slitted eyelid. Early dawn. The sun still not up...

He rose from his bed to relieve his need, stepped into the bathroom and then...

"Oh, God...uh... I'm sorry..." He felt his face turn flush as he turned to leave the bathroom.

"Michael, it's all right. Come on back."

Michael furled his eyebrow in confusion. He turned back to the bathroom with some hesitation. "But... isn't that a little private? I mean..."

"It's just a tampon, silly. Haven't you seen one?" she asked, as she took her foot off the edge of the bathtub. "There, it's all done." She tossed the applicator in the trash.

"Dang, Amy. You aren't embarrassed I walked in on you while you were doing that?"

"No... should I?"

"Well... um..." he mumbled.

"Stop it, Michael," she offered, as she took her man into her arms... Pressing her naked flesh against him. "I don't embarrass easily... you should know that by now. Besides, think about it. You've kissed my cute little pussy often. You weren't embarrassed then, were you?" She giggled.

"No."

"We're human, Michael. With humanity, there are needs... needs to stay sanitary. So... don't run like a scared rabbit if it happens again... OK?" She stood on her toes and made out with him... sneaking a peek into the mirror to admire her man. "I'm gonna get dressed and head down to the kitchen."

*****

Michael dressed first and went to the kitchen ahead of Amy. He was the first there and started the coffee. Emilia was next to arrive, carrying her son and she handed Ethan off to her brother.

Michael sat at the breakfast table and admired his nephew... As he had done with Ethan at Daniel's and Emilia's house in Lubbock. They played finger tugs.

"What was that about with Daddy last night?" Emilia drew a cup of coffee for the two of them.

Michael didn't flinch... continuing to admire and enjoy his nephew. "It's nothing. At least, not any more. Don't press it, Emilia. It's just me and Dad on this, OK?"

"OK," she replied, as she placed a coffee mug in front of him. She sat next to her brother and took a sip from her mug. "Amy's a doll. The sweetest girl. Gorgeous, too."

"She is," he whispered, as he continued to play with Ethan. "I've never been so emotional with a woman like I am with her. I'm crazy about her. She loves me for me, and not for Dad. Jeez, when I think back on the women at school and the way they were, and how much different Amy is with me. She truly wants me. Not the wealth and the status of a billionaire family."

"I understand... I had the same problem until I met Daniel. So what do you think? After the rings and lock, do you think you two will get married?"

Michael nodded as he looked to his sister. "I do... Amy's mentioned it a few times. I just listened. She wants to get married when she graduates next May. I really don't have an excuse to say no. Between the two of us, we have enough money to get by until I graduate next December."

"That's right, Woods!" the cheery voice replied. "You'll have to come up with a really, really good excuse to get rid of me." Amy chuckled at her words as she approached the table. "Good morning, Emilia, and good morning to you, Ethan." Amy kissed her man and offered her hands to take the child from Michael. "My turn," she chirped.

*****

"Amy!"

"Hi, girls!" Amy replied, as the Morrison girls entered the house and ran to her. "Ya'll ready for our ride and picnic?"

"Yeah!" the girls replied.

"You look pretty today, Amy," Nicole offered. "I like your outfit."

"Thank you, Nicole. And you babes look hot, too. Your mother tells me you each have your own horses."

"Yeah!" Millie chirped. "We take care of them, too. We brush them, feed them, water them, and clean up their poop in the stables."

"Of course you do, Millie," Amy laughed at the expression on Millie's face.

"Do you have a horse?" Millie asked.

Amy shook her head. "Nope. Michael and Terry let me borrow one of their horses.

*****

Michael rode in the back...

Following his younger brothers, father, Traci, her daughters, Emilia, Daniel, Amy, and Denise. Ethan came along, too... Riding in an infant sling across Emilia's chest. Denise was closely supervising all four Morrison girls considering their inexperience with horses. Amy was riding along with Emilia and Daniel... Chatting and laughing.

Michael was leading the pack horse behind his mount. Lunch, blankets, and rain gear were packed by himself and his two brothers.

Michael nodded as he watched his lover interact with his family. She seemed so natural. Successful real estate sales agent. Successful business student at SMU. Successful in dressing for the occasion and looking hot at the same time. Successful and attractive smile. Successful babysitter. Successful lover. Always happy and cheerful. Rarely sad about anything for long. Beautiful. Her skin had become nearly white by now since she stopped going to the tanning salon. Only a slight hint of olive skin... Like her mother. Her figure fit her stature. Her hips slightly wider than her shoulders. Sexy, he thought. He could gaze upon her face for hours and never tire of her beauty and smile. And... she didn't care if he was the son of a billionaire.

He perked up and smiled as she turned in her saddle and looked at him through her sexy sunglasses. Her dark gray felt cowgirl hat tilted to the left just slightly... for effect. He waved and she returned his wave with her unique smile.

He mouthed... "I love you."

She mouthed and pointed at him... "I love you."

Damn... I'm one lucky man, he thought.

*****

"Whatcha thinkin'?"

Michael chuckled at her exaggerated Texas drawl. Amy had just shoo'ed Nora and Millie away for some alone time with her man.

"I'm thinking I'm one lucky man," he replied, as he turned on his side from lying on the blanket. "Prettiest girl in Texas... right here with me at my childhood home. Feeding me a grape or two. And giving me a kiss after each one."

Amy giggled as she snuggled up with him... Tossing her hat to the end of the blanket.

"I haven't forgotten that fantasy you have with me. Coming out here to this oak grove and having your way with me. I'm getting hot just thinking about it."

"Damn, Amy. I nearly forgot about that," he mused.

"He's all yours!"

The startled lovers turned to find Emilia handing Ethan off on the blanket.

"Daniel and I are going for a walk. We're going to talk about which fellowship we want to take." Daniel nodded his confirmation standing behind his wife.

Amy smiled and snatched Ethan from the blanket. "Ya'll have fun."

A few moments later... Daniel and Emilia disappeared beyond the live oaks.

"Bullshit," Michael croaked with a chuckle. "I've seen them do this before. They're going off to their favorite spot and do the naughty."

Amy opened her mouth in a surprised gape at the thought. "Are you serious? A favorite spot?"

"Yeah... I haven't figured out where it is, yet, but I know. Two years ago, Jacob and I were riding over here looking for strays and we heard Emilia cry out. I have to admit... Daniel can get her going." He doubled over laughing at his comment. Amy chuckled along, too.

With that, two blonde little girls sat with them to hold Ethan.

"Damn," Michael whispered, as he looked around the oak grove.

"What?" Amy asked, as she supervised Nora and Millie with Ethan in Nora's arms.

"Look around... one of the wealthiest families in America... The world even. Enjoying a simple pleasure. A picnic. A have my pretty girlfriend with me taking care of my nephew while my sister is off... Well, she's gone off!" He laughed at his innuendo. Amy did, too. "Over my shoulder is Denise giving Traci and Nicole instructions on the saddle and how to place it on a horse." He paused as Amy watched the three. "Over there, Dad has fallen asleep with a blanket rolled up for a pillow." He paused again as Amy giggled at the sight of Terry snoring a little. "Jacob is over there making a phone call. I swear, that guy never relaxes. The only time I see him is at the apartment. He hides out in the engineering quad and stays there all day long." Amy giggled again as she saw Jacob on the phone. "And right here, there are two pretty blondes getting Ethan to laugh at them. And Bill, he's..."

Michael furled his brow when he looked all around and couldn't see him. "Well, who knows where the hell Bill is. Anyway, just think about it. Even Dad enjoys the simple things. Never wanting more than he wanted as a kid growing up on his boyhood ranch and farm with his brother and sister. The most extravagant thing I ever saw him do was build our home and buy this land. I don't want extravagant things. Neither does Bill. I have enough money set aside, that I could buy a nice car like yours and still have plenty left over. But, I don't want it. I just like knowing I only need a little and making it last. Getting the last bit of value out of it. The most extravagant thing I want is you, Amy Masters. The prettiest woman I can ever imagine."

Amy's mouth opened a little at the surprise compliment. She crawled on hands and knees and began kissing him. Pushing him back onto the blanket and giving him a smacker.

While the two were making out, Michael heard footsteps walking through the grass toward them. And, then...

"I found it."

Chapter 129

Amy and Michael were on the chaise lounge near the swimming pool.

She sitting between his legs and his arms wrapped around her waist. Wearing coats to ward off the chill. Michael had started a fire in the fire pit to give off a soft glow.

They were alone.

Emilia and Daniel were upstairs getting their clothes ready for the drive to Lubbock the next day. Traci and the girls had returned to their home in Brenham. Terry was in his study... doing something. Bill had gone to Denise's house after supper and hadn't returned. And Jacob was in the living room watching a little television.

"Perfect," Amy offered, as she snuggled back into her man's chest. "I love you, Michael."

"Mmm, it is perfect. You... the stars... the wood crackling in the fire... the coyotes howling," he chuckled. "I love you, Pretty Girl. Very, very much."

Then... they both heard someone walking toward them.

"Bill!" Amy barked, as she rose from her cuddle with Michael. "Tell me right now. How dare you make me wait this long."

Bill laughed as he took a seat next to them. "I couldn't very well tell you with everyone around this afternoon. Anyway, when I saw them hand off Ethan to you two, I knew what was up. I got up and went the other way into the brush like I needed to take a leak... keeping an eye on them. I stayed behind cover and followed them for about 300 yards. Michael, you know that old live oak that fell over a hundred, two hundred years ago and began growing upward again? Near the creek?"

"Yeah."

"That's it."

Amy's eyes widened, then her eyebrows furled. "That's it? You didn't see anything? You didn't see them?"

"Oh... I saw them alright," he smiled, and nodded his head in exaggeration. "Heard them, too."

Amy pouted at the delay. "AND?!"

Bill looked at Michael. Michael shrugged his shoulders and grinned.

"OK, but it's just us. It's a little creepy, me spying on my sister and all. Damn, Michael, they leaned against the base of that old tree, stripped naked, and put their boots back on. Emilia turned to face the tree and put her hands against it. Then, she put her left foot on a... sort of... flat spot, where the tree fell over. She leaned forward and Daniel lined up on her from behind. They started off slow and when Emilia wanted more, she pushed back against Daniel. They were both getting in to it, too. Daniel was grunting like a hog and Emilia was a little subdued. I think she didn't want to be too loud because of us. Anyway, I looked at my watch. Twenty two minutes of pure, unadulterated, fucking."

"That is so hot," Amy whispered. "Then what?"

"Emilia went off and begged Daniel to cum in her. And get this... She mentioned another baby during their naughty."

"Oh, my... that makes it even hotter. Making a baby in the woods," Amy sighed, with her eyes wide open. She turned to Michael. He nodded.

"Well, anyway... I'm not doing that again," Bill said as he faux shivered his shoulders. "No more watching my sister." He laughed, got up and told the couple he was going inside for the night. Amy waited until he went inside the house...

"I want to go there, Michael. To that tree... tomorrow."

"Is your period over?" he asked.

"No, but I want to at least see it. So I can imagine us there someday."

"OK... We'll get up early, take the ATV and get back quickly so we can go home."

*****

"OK... this is it."

Michael killed the engine to the ATV. The sun was just beginning to peak along the horizon, and there was a chill in the air. Light fog hanging just above the ground. He opened the door to the ATV and walked around to let Amy out.

"That tree right over there," he said, as he pointed to a huge live oak and began walking towards it. "That tree is probably two or three hundred years old. A storm, sometime in the distant past, blew it over and it continued to grow. See there? It began growing upright again after it fell over. You can see some of the old roots at the base that are now barked over and are part of the tree. And I think that is the flat spot Bill was talking about."

Amy nodded as she left her man and began touching the tree. Admiring its enormity and worn look. She walked along the length of the horizontal trunk, keeping her hand in contact. Nodding her head as she felt the rough surface. She returned to the base and investigated the area.

"They were right here," she offered in a soft tone. "The grass is matted down. See?"

"I think you're right. There's the flat spot. Try it out and put your left foot on it."

Amy smiled a sly smile to her man, turned and positioned herself against the tree. Placing her foot on the flat surface.

"Come over here and get behind me. Let's see if I'm too short for this. I know Emilia is taller than me and Daniel is shorter than you."

Michael chuckled as he lined his pubis up with Amy's bent over and cute ass.

"I think we're gonna have to get you a rock to stand on, Pretty Little Woman, if we're gonna pull this off. There aren't any around, so... I'll find us one and bring it down here the next time I come home."

"OK, but..." she slurred, as she turned to face her man and began unbuckling his belt... looking him in the eye. "I haven't rewarded you for letting me go off on you the other night." She pulled him to a spot at the base of the tree where she could half sit and half lean against the tree. She unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans... raking them to the tops of his boots. She fished his pecker from the front door of his boxer shorts and began sucking his semi-flaccid cock.

"Oh, God, Amy. Your hot mouth on my dick and the cold air on my ass," he moaned, as he tossed her hat away and grabbed a fistful of her hair. "It's freaky, Pretty Girl... That's right... Oh, fuck... oh, you're good, woman."

Michael groaned and moaned as Amy sucked... and licked... and slurped... and kissed. Pulling on his balls with her petite hand and fingers to encourage him to cum. She moaned her approval... vibrating her mouth with her moans on his now fully engorged rod. Raking his frenulum with her talented and effective tongue. Raking his corona with her front top teeth as his cock slipped back and forth through her lips. His grip on her hair... more firm at the sensation on his corona.

Amy let his dick pop from her mouth.

"Do you like that?" she huffed with a new breath. She slipped him back into her mouth.

"Oh, yeah," he slurred, as he looked to the sky. "When I go off, where do you want it?"

"In my mouth," she garbled, out the side of her mouth.

A few slurps later...

"Oh, Fucking A!!!" he roared. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

He tried to pull away, but she held him in place with both her hands on his ass. She shoved his dick further into her mouth and then her throat. Swallowing with her throat muscles.

"I'mgoingoffright... Now!... Oh shit! Yeah, BABY!... Orrrrrrggggggghgaaaaaa."

He caught his breath... "Damn it, Amy... Oh, God." He felt his surges into her mouth. Her tongue swirling around his cock with speed. Suction on his rod.

ajroye
ajroye
345 Followers