Love, Texas Style 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy released her man, swallowed his load quick as a cat, stood on her toes and passionately kissed her man. Pulling him into her mouth with both hands on his face. He couldn't breathe, she held him so close.

"Did you like that?" she moaned into his mouth.

"Hell, yeah. I can't think of a time I didn't like that from you," he huffed. "Damn, Amy... you are so fucking good at that."

"Great!" she chirped. "Pull your pants up. We gotta go."

Chapter 130

Amy watched her man turn left at the end of the block.

She gave him a final wave and he stopped his truck... got out... returned the wave... got back into his truck... waved again and drove away. A huge smile crossed her lips. She turned to walk back to her parents' home and found her mother waiting for her on the huge front porch... holding the lock and rings Amy gave her.

"I think this lock and rings is a wonderful thing."

"It is," Amy replied, with a soft voice, and then embraced her mother. "It hurts to see him leave."

"Of course it does," her mother offered, as she returned the hug... and the lock and rings.

*****

Amy cleared the last step of the stairway on her way back to her dorm room.

She stopped in her tracks, with a curious confusion on her face, when she saw a young man come out her room... which was several rooms down the hall. He walked toward her and smiled.

"Hi," the blonde, blue eyed and athletic man said as he passed her in the hallway.

"Hi," she replied, as she turned to watch him enter the stairwell and disappear. She tilted her head with a smirk on her lips... Nodding as to what Maggie was up to in their room with that cute guy. Turning to continue toward her room, two steps and... she stopped again...

Another man, opened the door of her room and left... walking towards her, but this time... blonde with hazel eyes. Again... athletic.

"Hi," he offered with a smile as he passed her toward the stairwell.

"Hi," Amy replied, as she drew out her word. She watched him disappear into the stairwell.

Maggie? she thought. You sly horny little fox.

She placed her hand on the door knob, twisted and entered her room...

Maggie was standing before her mirror... brushing her brown hair in a silk robe... not bothering to close the front and tie it. She was nude beneath the robe.

"Maggie Grayson," Amy offered, as she drew out her greeting and closed the door. She sniffed with her upper lip and nose crinkled. "This room reeks of sex."

Maggie replied with a wicked smile... continuing to brush away at her hair.

Amy set her travel bag down and stood next to her roommate. "You smell like cum, too. You've got it all over you. Maggie... who were those men I saw come out of here a few moments ago?"

"Ricky... he's the quarterback I told you about in my class. Patrick is the other one. He's the defensive back. They were cute, weren't they?"

"Yes, Ma'am, they were. Now... you better tell me everything, roomie. Everything," she drew out her last word. She sniffed her room again and turned her nose up. "Damn, we're going to have to empty that trash, girl. Those condoms are starting to overpower the room. And the smell of your pussy is driving me crazy. Go get a shower before I take you down and fuck you myself."

*****

Amy took out the trash and opened the window to the room... despite the chill outside in the early evening darkness. She sprayed room freshener in an attempt to mask the smell of Maggie's cum and the cum of her lovers. She stripped the sheets from Maggie's bed... and her bed, too... Maggie and her men used the entire room. She found cum stained towels and wash cloths on the floor. She took a fresh wash cloth, wetted it with an opened bottle of drinking water and wiped the floor... It had to be semen splatters. She mopped the bedframe on Maggie's bed and her bed. She took the sheets and towels to the basement and placed them in a washing machine. When she returned...

Maggie had changed into flannel pajamas and was doing homework from her finance class in her bed. Her wet hair had been combed out and she had replaced the sheets on both beds.

"Damn, Maggie," Amy proclaimed, as she entered the room. "You've been one horny girl since I hooked you up with Ronnie this semester. You're not the same Maggie from last year."

"I'm not," Maggie offered, as she looked away from her studies and faux pouted her roommate... then offered a wicked grin. "I'm going to make the most of my last year at SMU. With Claire and Emily's help, I'm meeting some new people, learning more about sex, and having fun at it. I've found out, by the way, I can have fun and still be on the Dean's List. This whole time, I thought having fun would keep me from my goal of working for Uncle Terry. I now can do both. Have fun and still be on the Dean's List."

While listening to Maggie, Amy changed out of her street clothes into a red baby doll top and white, low rise panties. She crawled into bed with Maggie, pulled the sheets and blankets over them, and snuggled with her due to the chilled air in the room.

"OK... tell me what happened this afternoon."

Maggie placed her books on her desk, snuggled with Amy and told her story...

*****

"I was driving back from Fort Worth, when Ricky called. He wanted to know if he could take me to a late lunch, early dinner. Nothing fancy... The burger and salad shop there on Mockingbird. I started flirting with him first," she offered, as she drew out her last words. "We've hooked up before and it wasn't hard to convince him what I wanted. Then... he said something I didn't expect. He wanted to know if it would be OK if we could do a threesome. I thought he wanted to bring another girl, and when I asked who, he said Patrick."

"Fuck!" Amy chirped, with an excited smile on her face. She pulled Maggie closer and brushed her crinkled nipples against the flannel pajama top through her nylon baby doll. "OK, then what?"

"I told him I didn't know him and Ricky promised me we wouldn't do anything without my permission. He would make sure Patrick behaved himself. I said OK, but we couldn't do it at his apartment. We had to do it in my room. I just felt more secure in the dorm. He agreed."

"Maggie," Amy drew out her roommate's name, with a wicked smile on her lips. "Your first time with two men?"

Maggie nodded with a sly grin.

"After lunch, Ricky called Patrick and he met us at the library. He was cute, like Ricky. A little more muscular. Anyway, I felt comfortable, asked him if he knew what was happening and I told him I expected him to respect me. No name calling and nothing without me saying it's OK. He agreed with this smile... I swear, Amy... I melted right there."

"Dang!" Amy chirped. "And?"

"I signed them in at dorm security and told the guard when they would be leaving. I think he kinda knew what was going to happen." Maggie giggled with a sly smile. Amy giggled, too.

"When we got to my room, I told them to strip while I set my phone on video. Just in case something got out of hand. And... I told them that I had to cum at least once before they did, and, if they gave me good orgasms... well..." She giggled. Amy did too.

"I want to see the video later," Amy yelped. Maggie nodded.

"When I turned around... oh, my God," Maggie offered in a subdued tone. "Patrick... He must have been... eight inches... Thick, too... Hanging down pointing at the floor. All I could think of was him long stroking my pussy, nice and slow."

"Fuck, Maggie," Amy shivered, as she began diddling her pearl through her panties.

"Ricky tossed a box of condoms on the desk, walked over and began kissing me. One of the best kisses I've ever had. I began to melt in his arms. Moaning into his lips while I caressed his neck and chest muscles." She paused for a moment. "While I undressed, I told them nothing in the rear. Anal was off limits. They agreed. When I undressed, Patrick came over and took me into his arms... Kissing me just as good as Ricky. He told me I had a cute ass and cute tits, and he thought we could have some fun. He said he and Ricky wanted to be the dominators, but, he promised it would be a gentle domination... always asking first before they would do anything. I nodded." She paused as Amy began to get ragged with her breathing. "He lifted me off my feet and gently laid me on the bed. He leaned over and began kissing me. I felt Ricky get on the bed, spread my legs, and began kissing my pussy. I nearly went insane, as he licked me. I was moaning in Patrick's mouth. Patrick began sucking my tits and nipples. I pressed his head against me as he nibbled on my nipples. What he was doing to me was going straight to my clit and Ricky was sucking me there. It took everything to keep from crying out."

"Fuuuck!" Amy slurred.

"Ricky had me dripping and I couldn't stand it anymore. I told them I had to have a cock in me right now. Ricky nodded to Patrick and Patrick tossed him a condom. Ricky pushed my legs back and slipped inside... slow... too slow. I moved my hips to get him to move inside me... I begged him to start fucking me, but he just kept teasing me with a slow entrance." Amy moaned at the thought. "When he finally got all the way in, he paused. I was writhing trying to get him to fuck me and he wouldn't. He asked me if I liked his cock in my pussy. I begged him to fuck me. He laughed at me. I pushed him off of me... shoved him onto his back and jumped onto his lap. I ordered him to lean up toward me with his hands and arms behind my back. I grabbed his dick toward my puss and slammed my hips down. I nearly screamed it felt so good. I took his neck with my arms and placed my forehead on his. I began fucking him... swiveling my hips forward and backward. I couldn't get enough of it."

Amy yanked her panties down to her knees and starting fingering her needy button. She was still having her period.

"God, it felt good. While I was fucking Ricky, Patrick crawled up behind me and began pinching and twisting my nipples. The sensation went straight to my clit, Amy. Kissing me on the back and neck. I was going insane. I don't know how long I fucked Ricky, but it wasn't long before I came on him. I quaked on his lap while crushing his neck with my arms. I came hard, Amy... real hard. My face against his face. I couldn't breathe. He whispered encouragement for me to keep cumming on him." Maggie pulled her pajama bottoms off and began gently caressing her pussy. "Ricky slapped my ass from the side right when the orgasm was the most intense. I came again."

"Right when I was coming off my orgasm, Patrick yanked me off Ricky, carried me to your bed, tossed the comforter onto the floor, and flipped me onto your bed. My legs and hips were near the edge. He lined his huge cock up on my pussy as I watched him... I was leaning up with my hands and arms behind me. He shoved his cock into me and I thought he was touching my brain with it. It was fat, too. I rolled my eyes back and thought I was going to cum and pass out."

Amy started to whimper, as she diddled herself into an orgasm at the thought.

"I swear, Amy, I started cumming right then, he was so fat. I just couldn't do anything but let him fuck me. My pussy just kept contracting over and over and over again as he slid his monster back and forth in me. I was shivering all over your bed and Patrick had to keep me under control while he fucked me. I couldn't see anything because my eyes were closed. I couldn't remember anything because I was consumed in overwhelming orgasms and colors throughout my brain and body."

"Fuuuuuuck," Amy whispered at the thought.

"I don't know how long he fucked me, but, I do remember... barely... he pulled his condom off and shot his cum onto my belly. He smeared it across my tits with his fingers. It was hot... it made me cum again. When I came to my senses, Ricky asked me to suck him off. I waved him onto your bed and told him to 69 me. I told Patrick to get a towel out of my closet and wiped his cum off of me. Most of it at least. Ricky and I got into a sideways 69. Sorry I was on your bed. Anyway, he licked me and he was good. I sucked his balls and raked his dick with my tongue. He blew his load after about ten minutes. I pulled him out of my mouth after I swallowed most of it and let him hit me on my tits with his mini-orgasms. I let him watch me smear it across my tits. Patrick, by now had recovered, snatched me from the bed and flipped me onto my bed as Ricky recovered. He bent me over my bed with my feet on the floor and began fucking me again from behind. God, his dick is huge. It felt like it was crawling along my spinal cord. We must have fucked for fifteen or twenty minutes, the entire time I was shivering and squeaking from the pleasures overwhelming me... I had so many orgasms, I lost count. I pushed him away, fell on my back, and ordered him to fuck me. He pinned my legs back with his hands and fucked me on the edge of my bed while he was standing next to it. I started cumming within a minute, but he didn't let up. I could feel myself shivering under his control. I couldn't see anything. His pleasures were consuming my entire body. I was out of control. My pussy kept cumming over and over. There was a time I couldn't breathe and I begged him to stop... and he did. I called time out while I regained my senses. Ricky brought me a bottle of water from our refrigerator."

Maggie paused to reflect on her afternoon and early evening. Amy was breathing heavily.

"I have never cum so hard as when Patrick was fucking me. That fat cock of his... my pussy responded immediately. I may have to get him to come over again. After about 30 minutes of talking and getting to know Patrick, Ricky asked if he and Patrick could fuck me at the same time in my pussy."

"Oh, my," Amy whispered. "I've done that."

"I asked them how to do it, and they showed me. Patrick laid down on my bed with his legs hanging over the edge. I got on top of Patrick in a reverse cowgirl and slipped his cock into my pussy. God, he felt so good. I leaned back onto my hands, and Ricky stepped forward and faced me while standing on the floor. He lined his cock up on my pussy. Patrick was so big, Ricky took a while before he could push his cock into me. I was stretched to the limit. If there was any more cock inside me, I think I would have started to tear apart. Ricky then did his best to fuck me, but I think he struggled because my pussy was so full. I think if Patrick was smaller, it would have worked better for both of them. Ricky didn't give up though. He slowly, but with lots of effort, fucked me while Patrick just laid there, enjoying Ricky's dick sliding on the underside of his cock... teasing my tits and nipples. My pussy was too full to enjoy it much. I was more concerned about getting out of the position than enjoying it."

Amy gulped at the last of her mini-orgasms...

"Ricky finally came, so I turned to face Patrick and rolled both of us over with me on my back. I begged him to fuck me again. I wanted his fat cock in me so bad... Sliding back in forth inside my pussy. He shook his head, and began licking my pussy. He said he wanted a taste of me first. I begged him to give me his cock in a sideways 69 and he said 'OK.' He's huge, Amy. I couldn't get more than two inches of his fat dick in my mouth. All I could do was lick and kiss it, really. I tugged, sucked, and licked on his balls a lot while he nearly licked me into another orgasm. After a few minutes, I begged him to fuck me but he shook his head. Making me plead with him. He finally gave in, flipped me on my back, and fucked me with him holding my legs down. I swear he had me cumming within seconds with that fat cock. He fucked me for a good 30 minutes and I stopped counting my orgasms at six... I think it was finally more than eight times. On the last one, I begged him to cum. He roared so loud, I thought security might be knocking on the door any second, but, when he finished, I could hear some giggles outside the door in the hallway."

"Oh, fuck," Amy whispered. "I wish I was one of them." She giggled.

"We cuddled until I recovered. I hopped out of bed and dropped to my knees on Ricky and gave him a blowjob. I told him to cum on my tits but he was pretty much fucked out and just a little hit my tits. Then I jumped on the bed and blew Patrick... barely... his cock is too fat... I mostly stroked him and licked and sucked the end. He was fucked out, too and it took a long time before he came on my tits. That's when I told them I was done for the night. I gave them wash cloths and bottled water to clean up while I rubbed their cum into my tits... they enjoyed watching that. When they got dressed, I kissed Ricky and he left, then I kissed Patrick... for a long time... and held him back a minute or two. I told him I would like to see him again and he agreed. I gave him my number and he left."

"Maggie... you horny little fox," Amy whispered, as she slurred each word in delay...

"If Michael wasn't in my life, I'd be fucking you right now."

Chapter 131

"That was Bill. He wanted to know if I would bring Denise to Lubbock for his concert."

Traci nodded as she left the bathroom wearing a plush robe from the hotel suite. Terry was still looking at his phone with a curious look on his face.

"Bill and Denise are good friends," she offered, as she took her naked man into her arms. "I asked Michael about the two. I was curious if they were more than friends and he said he didn't think so. That they were just good friends since elementary school. What did you tell him?"

Terry nodded. "I said... 'OK.'" He placed his phone on the desk.

"Great! It will be nice... Denise flying with us and the girls. The girls love her. And I do, too. She has the patience of a saint... Especially with Millie."

Terry took his lover into his arms with a sly smile. "I love taking you to your insurance visits." He kissed her on her lips... she embraced him. "It gives me a chance to stop by some places I haven't visited in some time, and... gives me some alone time with you."

"And, I always love coming to Omaha," she giggled. "With my lover." She reached between them and began stroking his semi-flaccid cock. In moments, he was fully engorged... Traci smiling a wicked smile at her effect on her man.

She pulled him to their bed, dropped her robe at her feet, crawled across the mattress, and invited him to join her. He crawled onto the mattress, expecting to take her into his arms, but she swiveled on her hips, placing her head near his dick... Her feet toward the headboard.

"Lick me, Terry. I've been fantasizing about us doing a 69 together this past week. I've ached because we couldn't be together with your family visiting you." With that, lying on her right side, she snatched his rod and began licking, kissing and sucking. She spread her legs, inviting him to do the same to her. When he placed his head between her legs and long licked her crease, she bent her left leg across his chest below his arm. He moved his bent leg to do the same to her.

He moaned as she worked his cock good. She licked... she kissed... she sucked... she pulled on his balls... she twirled one of his nuts inside her mouth.

She purred as he licked her slightly larger than usual clit. He loved her clit. He sucked on it like a small straw. She moaned... Purred... Growled... Whimpered... Bucked at his face... Mumbled his name... Urged him to lick her from top to bottom and back again. She groaned a long groan when he insert two fingers into her gooey tunnel. She released his cock from her mouth and moaned a loud moan as Terry raked the front side of her tunnel with his fingers.

"No fair," she whimpered. "Keep doing that and suck my clit... Please." She slurred and drew out her last word.

Terry pulled suction on her engorged pearl and raked his tongue along the underside of it. Twirling his tongue in different directions. She was bucking against his mouth by now... he struggled to maintain contact with her sexy blonde pussy. He grabbed her amble ass with his left hand and pulled her toward his face, in an attempt to soften the humping of his face. He moaned at the equal suction she was pulling on his cock.