Love, Texas Style 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry closed the call with his son. And, found himself staring at his phone... Not surprised at what he was told, but, surprised Michael is considering his own business before he worked for him in Brenham.

"So... what's the whole story," Traci asked, as she took his arm and pressed herself against him. She had overheard the one sided conversation.

Terry smiled, as he set his phone down on the table. He turned to see her daughters playing cheerfully in their living room.

"That Leon Masters," he chuckled. "Is trying to steal my son from me." He laughed at his comment. "Leon has offered Michael an opportunity to begin his own venture capital personal equity business. And... Michael is seriously considering it."

Traci raised her eyebrows... "And, this is good news? For you?"

"It is, and I expected it from Michael... but, not so soon. I expected him to come to Brenham and work with me, then, he would go out on his own... Dang..." He drew out his last word, released his lover, and walked over to the window to look out across the front lawn and the houses across the street. Traci followed him.

"Leon...," he began. "He doesn't know Michael like I know him. He could've convinced Michael to talk to him about this without a brand new pickup truck to get his attention. He had Michael's attention since Michael met Amy." He turned to Traci. "Michael accepted the truck as a courtesy... So he wouldn't offend Leon, knowing if he refused, he risked insulting Leon and losing the opportunity for his own firm. But, Leon... May have done this for that very reason... knowing Michael would at least discuss it with him."

"Michael," Traci mused in a whisper. "His own firm... And, he's doing OK after the wreck yesterday?"

*****

"We'll be about three hours, Ms. Morrison. The girls and I will be busy cleaning the stalls and stable."

"Thank you, Denise," Traci replied with a smile, then kissed her girls goodbye. Then... turned to take her lover's hand and began the walk toward the large lodge style home on the small rise... Her lover's home. As soon as they entered the front door, they began pawing at each other... fighting each other to get the shirt off of the other... Smashing their lips against one another.

Terry flipped her around and pressed her against the hallway wall... placing his lips near her ear... "Those tight leggings and crop top shirt are driving me insane, you conniving minx." He growled his last words. He reached under her shirt, slipped his fingers under her bra and tweak her nipples. She let out a long and pleasurable moan. She reached behind her and rubbed his stiff wood through his jeans. He raked her shirt over her head, released her bra, tossed it aside, and flipped her around to face him... Pressing her against the wall... Mauling her neck with his lips. She was pressing his head against her neck. He began kissing and sucking her breast... pawing at and gently twisting the other nipple. A few moments, later...

She pushed him away, snatched his hand and pulled him toward his bedroom... lust written across her face. She pushed him onto his bed and peeled his jeans down his legs. "Get that shirt off, Woods," she snarled, as she slipped her fingers into the waist band of her leggings and raked them off.

"I've had more frequent and naughty thoughts about you, Terry." She mounted his hips and laid down on his chest... kissing his lips as he placed his arms around her back and neck... pressing her breasts against his chest. She wiggled her hips and guided his stiff pecker toward her entrance. She arched her back and hips to allow him to enter her slowly. "Oh, God... you feel... so good, Terry." She moaned her words as she pressed her forehead against his... his cock fully inside her. She began sliding her hips back and forth on top of him... rubbing her sensitive pearl against pubic bone... his dick twirling inside her needy tunnel... her stiff nipples digging into his chest. Terry... his dick throbbing as her pelvic muscles massaged him... he couldn't form any words... only groans and moans from her machinations.

Her pace increased... her moans and gasps... ragged... kissing his lips... his neck... his lips again. "Fuck, Terry..." she growled. "You've got me cumming already..." She gasped a final gasp... "FUCK!" She screamed her last word... quivering on his hips... her eyes clinched shut... her hands on the sides of his neck... squeezing a crushing squeeze on her man... her forehead drilled into his shoulder... holding her breath.

Terry flipped her over onto her back and began fucking her puss good. He pushed her legs forward and held them there with his hands on the backs of her thighs... fighting with his dick to overcome her contracting and gooey tunnel... determination on his face... Her eyes opened in unexpected surprise... Focused on the face of her man... grabbed the back of his arms.... In a quivering voice, she announced...

"I'm cumming... A.G.A.I.N..." Her eyes rolled back and her breasts wobbled and rolled across her chest... That did it... the sight sent Terry over the cliff...

His legs and hips froze... fully penetrating his lover... His eyes slitted and became unfocused... His surroundings disappeared in tunnel vision... His release racing down his spine into his hips.

"Good, LORD, TRACI!" he roared in crescendo. "Arrrrrggggggggguggaa!"

A few more "Args" and he collapsed onto her prone body... releasing her legs and falling onto her. Her weak arms held him in place. She kissed his neck... breathed hot breath on his ear. A few minutes later, he rolled to her side, pulled her close into a face to face... body to body...

"I love you," he offered in a whisper.

"I love you, Terry Woods."

Chapter 135

"Between the wreck, your father, buying another truck, replacing my phone, and... YOU..."

Michael chuckled and drew out his last word. "I haven't had a single productive minute to study for finals. You haven't either!"

Amy giggled as she held her man's hand on their way back to her parent's home from the phone store... in his new Chevy Silverado.

"Hey! Do you want to go to my dorm before dinner? You haven't seen the campus at SMU, have you? You've already blown your weekend for studying." She laughed at her last words.

"Might as well," he groaned, as he rolled his eyes in faux frustration.

*****

"The campus is beautiful."

"It is," Amy replied, as she pulled her man by the hand up the stairs to her dorm room. Then... She froze in her steps at the top of the stairs... her floor. Michael stepped up beside her and arched his eyebrows.

Three women... gathered in front of her dorm room... giggling and laughing softly.

"Dang it, Maggie," Amy muttered. "Stay here, Michael." She marched down the hall toward the girls.

"Hi, Amy," Melanie whispered in greeting. "Maggie's at it with Patrick again."

Amy shook her head and twisted her lips as she heard feminine gasps, whispers, and moans through the door to her room.

"They've been there for nearly an hour. He must be really good. I wish I could have good sex for once," Janey whispered with a sigh.

Amy moaned in frustration as she said good bye to her dormmates. She hugged their necks and turned toward her man... he, patiently waiting on her return.

"Come on, Michael," she huffed, as she snatched his hand and pulled him down the stairs. "Maggie has a visitor."

*****

"I can't believe my great fortune."

Amy was drunk with the caresses of her man's hands along her shoulders, neck, back and torso... and his whispered comment... "Mmm," was her only reply. He kissed her neck...her shoulders... her ear. He pulled her long dark brown hair to the side and let it fall across her chest, exposing her neck. He kissed her there.

"I am making love to the most beautiful woman ever... and, right here in her childhood bedroom... her parents just yards way on the other side of her enormous home." He whispered into her ear. "And... she loves me. And... I love her." He moaned into her neck and breathed hot breath on her shoulder.

Earlier, he had her standing between his legs while sitting on the edge of her bed. He peeled off her blouse... peeled off her pleated slacks... peeled off her bra... peeled off her panties... yellow by the way... He groaned over the sight of her yellow panties... his cock flinched at the sight... she giggled... knowing he liked her yellow panties.

He snatched her off her feet and laid her onto her bed, then undressed while she watched him... teasing her nipple and caressing her puss... lust consuming the expression on her face.

Now, he was behind his lover on her bed... Resting his butt on his heels with open knees... She, resting on her heels with her back to him. He began caressing her breasts from behind her as she leaned back into his chest... purring her love as he massaged her perky tits... teasing and gently twisting her firm nipples. "I love it," she mewed. She reached back and pawed at his neck and face.

Cradling a breast in one hand, he slipped his fingers of his other hand between her breasts, down her torso, her tummy, and into the partially trimmed pubic hair of her mons. She sighed loudly in the anticipation... placing her hand over his probing fingers. He gently touched her shiny pearl and she moaned a long moan as he teased it with the pad of his index finger. He dipped his finger into her slick tunnel and returned to tease her sensitive button again... sliding the slippery finger under and around the needy nub.

"Stop teasing me, Michael," she whimpered. "I need you... please, kiss me... kiss my little kitty before I go mad."

Michael grinned an evil grin at her plea. "You want me to what?" he whispered in her ear... pulling her tightly into his chest. She moaned as he flicked her pearl with a finger and massaged the underside.

"Please, Michael... Kiss me down there... I'm going crazy... Please." The last word was a slur.

He wiggled from behind her and positioned her near the edge of her bed. He knelt on the floor near her hips and began applying soft and gentle kisses to her labia... tracing his lips and tongue from the bottom of her crease to the top... flicking her pearl with a tongue, and returned to the perineum below her now oozing pussy.

"I love making out with you this way," he moaned, as he reached for one of her breasts. His hand was refused because she was pulling on her nipple with her fingers. "Let me do that for you, Little One, as I kiss your sweet pussy." He pushed her hand away, teased her nipple, placed his lips on her pearl... and sucked and licked it good.

"I... love... it..." she gasped, as she grabbed a fist full of his black hair and guided him to her need. "Suck it... lick me... oh, God this feels so fucking good." She groaned her announcement. She bucked her puss against his lips, urging him to get busy. "More," she ordered. "Suck it more, damn it. It's not enough, Michael... More."

Michael latched onto her button, pulled suction with his lips and raked the underside of her pearl with his tongue.

"OH, GOD, YES... justlikethatdon'tyoudarestopMichael I'mgonnaI'mgonna... ohfuckohfuckohfuckOHFUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHFUUUUUUUUUCK!... Yeep!"

She seized up and stiffened... squeezing her thighs against his face and head as she rocketed into her orgasm. Her contractions overwhelming her body. Michael stood, snatched a condom, rolled it on, and stood over his lover as she writhed onto her side, jerking her hips in cycles. He jumped onto the bed, snatched her feet and pulled her toward him... he lined up on her needy tunnel and shoved his cock past the contracting pelvic muscles. He laid down on top of her... her hands and arms unconsciously caressed his back and neck as he kissed her neck and shoulders... placing his hands and arms above her shoulders and head. He began fucking her... concentrating on his corona caressing the front of her pussy. It was effective...

For minutes... she moaned... hissed... purred... gasped... she whimpered his name... she held his face tight against her own... she offered her love to him... she pressed her breasts into his chest... She kissed his cheek... She caressed his back and neck... He kissed her lips.

"Michael, you are so good for me," she gasped. "You're doing me so well... you're touching me where it feels sooo good. I love it... I love you, my lover, I love you so much. Oh, God I'm gonna cum for you, Michael, keep going, yes, oh yes... Yeep." She gulped a breath and squeezed him into a bear hug.... Shuttering beneath him... her feet quivering in the air... her toes arched and separated in ecstasy... Contractions and pleasure overwhelming her body and mind. Colors everywhere in her eyes and brain. Love pouring from her body into his. Her love for him increasing every moment.

He continued making love to her... she moaned her appreciation and came again. She whispered in his ear as she recovered from her third orgasm, "Cum for me, Michael... I need you to cum with me, Baby."

Michael pushed himself from her grasp, shoved her legs toward her, placed his hands on the backs of her thighs, and began long stroking her needy tunnel. She immediately went wild eyed, snatched fistfuls of bed sheets, and went ridged. He concentrated his strokes for effect with his corona massaging the front of her gooey hole. Her eyes began to roll back, her breasts wobbled across her chest, her nipples pointed right at his eyes... it sent him over the edge...

"AAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg ugh!"

*****

"I love you, Michael." A kiss. "I can't imagine being without you in my life." A kiss. "Do you think, someday, we could me married?" A kiss.

"I'm sure of it, Pretty Girl." A kiss. "You mentioned after you graduate." A kiss. "I've been thinking." A kiss. "I can't think of a good reason for refusing that date." A kiss. "We'll, of course, want to discuss our expectations of each other." A kiss. "What about discussing that in two weeks when you come to Lubbock for Bill's concert?" A kiss. "It really feels good with you on top of me. Lying on my chest with my dick in your pussy." A kiss. A caress of her back. A palming of her ass cheek.

"Mmm." A kiss. "With Daddy wanting you to come to work for him." A kiss. "You're right. We need to talk about our needs of each other." A kiss. "I know I want you so bad. I want you for myself. I need you like I need to breathe." A kiss. "I'll do anything to keep you."

She planted a long and juicy kiss on his mouth and began arching her back and hips to gain friction against him. He moaned his pleasures into her mouth. She ground her needy button against his pubis, huffing her needs into his lips. She began grinding harder and faster... gasping for air as she pulled her lips from his mouth. She sighed in pleasure as her hips wiggled forward and backward as his dick twirled inside her tunnel.

"This feels so good," she struggled to utter. Her hips increasing in speed. Her nub pressing harder against his pubis. She placed her hands on his chest and rose up to sit on her man's hips... continuing to grind her pussy against his hips as his dick danced inside her.

"You feel like you are up to here on me," she gasped, as she gestured her hand toward her chest. "I can feel you touching my cervix, oh, God, Michael, it feels so good." She changed her tactic. She placed her hands on his upper chest... She placed a hand around his throat... She swiveled her hips to slide her gooey pussy up and down his engorged rod. The act caused a slurping sound as her puss slammed into his pubis.

"Oh, fuck... oh, yeah, oh fuck, oh, yeah... Yeep." She gulped. She froze with her hips grinding into his waist. Her fingernails digging into his chest. Her fist clinched around his throat. She released his throat and groaned a throaty groan... "Can you feel me cumming on your fucking dick? Can you feel me?" She gasped before he could reply. She collapsed onto his chest... panting and straining for oxygen as she pressed the side of her face against his... her love tunnel clinching his dick.

He held her firmly against himself. Enjoying the contractions on his firm cock. Her hardened nipples digging into the flesh of his chest. Her soft and feminine skin in the palms of his hands. Caressing her back and her cute ass.

"I love you, Amy... My Pretty Girl."

*****

"I will surely go insane before I see you again."

"I will, too," she whimpered, as her forehead pressed against his. Michael leaning against the side of his truck as she had her arms around his neck.

"For the first time, I fully expect I will struggle to study with you on my mind. You... interfering with my books and notes. But, I don't care. I love you too much to cast you aside."

"Oh, God, Michael. You really know what to say to me. I'm going to have a hard time studying, too."

Amy kissed her man one final time... she walked him around his truck and pushed him into the driver's seat. "Call me when you get to Lubbock?"

"Absolutely, Amy Masters. Count on it."

*****

"Dang, Michael," Bill groaned in the parking lot of his apartment in Lubbock. He ran his hand down the length of the bed of the new white Silverado..."Does Amy have any sisters?"

Jacob nodded his agreement.