All Comments on 'Love the One Your With'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Error in your title

If your title isn't correct, how can you even expect people to read your story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He's a lawyer for the poor

but the (unnamed) businessman/president fixes everything and is handily re-elected.

Oh, that's right, at the beginning the narrator says that the experiment on this planet will be ended, soon. I guess that's how.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

would have been nice if he did something to the mayor.

if for no other reason, leaving her there to die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thanks. I enjoyed the story.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

The story was enjoyable.

Speech needed work as nobody talked like real people. The main guy would be okay as it was a learned language.

Continuity was almost non existent. June's locked room kept changing location between upstairs at home and the hotel. They cooked their own breakfast in the restaurant even though they were at his house! Why did he need to let Mary in the front door of the hotel. Fancy hotels never close and it was only 11pm. There were many other instances of inconsistencies that made it less than easy to follow.

jrphdojrphdoalmost 4 years ago

Great story, enjoyed it very much. Also like your political observation and ending. November is looking rough at this time but it is early.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m done!

I can’t read anymore of your stories. Even your revenge stories aren’t stories of real revenge because they always end with the spouse who was cheated on, taking the dirty slag back?! Disgusting and none of them can be called men!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
That was

A damn fun yarn

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

ugh, politics not needed for the story. This trying to play the game with two themes does it wrong. it is also relatively formulaic, so only skin worthy

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Read it again. CRAZY story but one helluva lot of fun. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, great, fun tale.Crazy as all get out but fun,fun,fun. Love it. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous