Cajuns Stick Together

Story Info
Don't mess with a family that sticks together.
18.1k words
4.71
64k
137
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,283 Followers

There are things you do first in any emergency. When somebody falls down with a cardiac arrest, you pump on his chest to oxygenate the brain until somebody can help defibrillate the heart and hopefully restore a normal rhythm. You stop the bleeding before worrying about a broken bone. I was sitting out on my patio trying figure out what I needed to do first now. I really had no idea. This was a first for me. I had been totally blind-sided. As a certified critical care nurse I had the developed a talent for observation. I intuitively picked up on subtle signs that a patient was having problems long before they began to slide down the tubes. Then I would take appropriate steps. That ability had saved lives.

But I never saw the signs and symptoms my marriage of almost eighteen years was in mortal danger. The only decision I had made so far was that I had no intention to attempt to resuscitate it. On the contrary. I fully intended to pull the plug. And I wanted to make the demise as painful as possible. Well, after a few second thoughts, I revised my intention. I wanted it to be painful for my soon to be ex-wife, but there were innocent parties involved. I did not want them hurt when I went after the cheating bitch and her lover.

I took another sip of my beer and looked out over my back yard as I contemplated my potential moves. Except for a couple oak and three pecan trees, I had cultivated a smooth cut grass lawn that extended all the way from my patio deck to the bayou. We had enough problems with snakes here in Louisiana without providing extra habitat near the house. My only concession to shrubbery were the azaelas out front. The house behind me was large with four bedrooms, and three baths. It had a traditional southern style covered porch across the whole front. Beyond that there was nothing traditional about it. The inside had all the best modern amenities available at the time it was built. The plumbing and electrical systems were top notch. No corners had been cut in its construction. The state of the art kitchen had been never been remodeled but the appliances had been replaced over the years. Solar panels now covered the roof.

There was no way I could have afforded that house nor the prime eight acres surrounding it on a nurse's salary. It had been a gift from my father and grandfather when I announced my engagement to Bonnie. The land had been in my family for generations. My grandfather and father built the home itself, or rather the construction company they owned did. Fontenot and Sons Construction was well known in our area and was now being run by one of my cousins. My father and his brother were pretty much retired now. Pawpaw had passed two years ago. He was a little disappointed I refused to join the family business but respected my decision to go back to nursing school after first getting a degree in business administration and attempting to work in an office for a few years. I had wanted nothing to do with the building trade as a career after working in the heat and humidity during my high school years and college breaks.

I had never been that concerned with making money for its own sake. I only needed enough to take care of my family. Of course that included being able to afford some fairly lavish toys. I had a very nice boat to travel the waterways for our frequent fishing and camping trips and a pickup truck to pull it overland. I bought whatever fishing gear I wanted. I had rifles and shotguns like all normal Cajuns. And I took the family on vacations whenever I could finagle time off from my job as the assistant head nurse of the critical care unit of our local hospital. I always kept my kids outfitted for their own activities as well. Outside of taking care of my patients, family was the only really important thing in my life. And now my family's happiness was in jeopardy.

I looked over the two hundred yards separating me from the house next door to see a woman walk out the back door. Except for the furniture and color scheme, her home was a replica of my own, right down to the same acreage. My grandfather had built my sister's house as soon as he finished mine. We shared a dock and boathouse on the bayou. I raised my hand to catch her attention and she headed my way. We needed to have a serious talk.

"Starting a little early today, Rob? It is only two o'clock." she asked, indicating the beer in my hand. "A whole cooler?" she asked, looking at the at the Coleman next to the lawn chair I was sitting in.

"I'm off work for the rest of the week and I'm in the mood." I said, quietly. She knew I worked four twelve hours shifts and then took at least three days off per week. Sometimes I would take my down time back to back so I could take a short trip without using vacation. I liked the overtime. It paid for a few extra frills. "I don't want to waste time running back and forth to the house for my next beer." I reached into my cooler and offered her one. She popped the top and sat down.

"So, what's so important we had to talk right now? I about shit my pants when you asked me to take off from work and come home. Especially when you said I was NOT to call anyone before talking to you." Susan offered. "If you had not said nobody was hurt or dead and it was no emergency, I would have gone ape-shit. You don't seem all that concerned, though. I know you didn't call me home just because you wanted a drinking buddy."

Cutting to the chase, I said, "I found out a couple hours ago that Bonnie's cheating on me. I got an email." I tried to say it like I was just discussing the weather. But my voice faltered.

"Are you sure? I mean it would be a cruel ass joke but are you sure somebody is not just messing with you?" she asked, incredulous. I nodded and told her the email had a video file attached and there was no doubt. "Who sent the email?"

"I don't know." I answered. "It just said. 'You need to know your wife is screwing around. Here is proof. Will send more later.' The person's name was 'Pissedoff999'. I never heard of him or her."

Susan sat there for a second or two contemplating what I had said, and then began to rant. "That cheating bitch!" she seethed, "How could she? Doesn't she know you would kill her and whoever she was fucking? I'll jerk her bald headed! You don't mess with us Coon-asses! So you know who the guy is from the video." I nodded and opened my mouth to answer, but she cut me off. "If Rich ever cheated on me, I'd cut off his balls and use them for fish bait while he watched and then I'd feed his ass to the gators in the bayou. Speaking of that, how did Bonnie even find time to have an affair? She is home almost every night. Well, except for our girls' night out with our friends and I am always there. She never even acts like she is looking at other men. I mean we all make smart ass comments about hot guys and point it out if one has a cute ass or a big package. Plus she works works with Rich and they drive to work together most of the time. He'd catch on if she was fucking around." Susan paused and I knew she finally registered my stricken expression. My sister had always been quick on the uptake. "No way!" she exclaimed. "She is fucking my husband? They are cheating on us? With each other?" Her face went from red to scarlet. Tears began to form.

"I'm sorry. I had hoped to break it to you gently." I said, leaning over and taking her into my arms. "I've had a couple hours to think and calm down. Well, enough to not break out my guns and going nuts, anyway." She cried a bit and then got tough. Her coon ass heritage was boiling to the surface. She never questioned what I had just said was true.

"Ok, what do we do? Wait til they come home and then kick their asses?" Susan asked. "I love that bastard, but I am not putting up with this shit!"

"No. We get smart." I said. "We don't let on we have a clue. Tonight, we act like we did last night. We greet our spouses with a kiss." Susan frowned. "I'm serious. You gotta act normal. We have to make a plan. We'll get some legal advice tomorrow. The good thing is we know we have not been exposed to any STD's unless you are messing around too." I added with a grin to take the sting out of it.

Susan shot me the finger. "Hell, No! I haven't even thought about it... well not seriously. You know me. I might joke about doing some television star or something. But there is no fucking way I would ever do anything!" She chugged the rest of her beer and tossed the can towards the trash can with the other empties. I handed her a full one when she reached her hand out. "And just for GP's I am not going to have sex with Rich either. I just got my period five minutes ago." she laughed. "At it will last until we drop the hammer on those cheating assholes. He is not even gonna get so much as a blowjob. Well, not from me anyway. Bonnie can fix him up if she wants. She is welcome to his cheating ass."

"And we can't let on to the kids." I warned. "Not yet, anyway." Susan wanted to know where they were. "I tried to send them all to go visit with Mom and Dad this morning but they didn't leave until a little while ago. They finally drove off when I came out here. Dad has some projects he has been wanting the boys to help with and the girls can do whatever. They took their time leaving did not argue a bit nor ask any questions. They just piled into Jason's car and headed out." The 'kids' we referred to were my two children and her three. They had hung around with each other all summer since we were all semi-restricted from normal activities by this Covid pandemic. They only went their separate ways when they were still at school and even then they looked out for each other.

The oldest was my son, Jason who was seventeen. Rob, named after me, was Susan's oldest who was just a few months younger than Jason. Her twins, a boy, Dave and a girl, Cindy were a year younger at sixteen as was my own daughter Deidra. Having five kids between us within two years had been both overwhelming and gratifying. Five babies and then toddlers was a handful in those early years. The baby factories shut down after that. But as the kids grew up, they acted more like siblings than cousins.

Rich had always been a good father and uncle. He'd taken an interest in the kids' schooling and helped them with their studies, But while I helped some academically, it seemed to fall to me to do most of the fun outdoor activities. I was never into sports so I treated the kids like I had been raised. I taught them the skills I learned growing up. I took them camping, fishing and hunting. When the kids were young we went camping in the back yard, away from the house but not quite to the bayou. Of course the girls insisted they also have the chance to participate and have equal time. So I would take the boys on one occasion and then follow up a week or so later with the girls. It had been a great bonding experience. Eventually as the kids got older, we went further into the swamp for our excursions. Fishing trips with all the kids got crowded so I enlisted Rich or Susan to drive the other boat. That got Rich out into the 'wild' as he called it. But for the last year or so, he let his sons drive his boat and he stayed home.

As they got older, we would not take but a small amount of food on our forays. Usually just condiments and spices and maybe a bag of dried beans and a some rice. The kids would have to fend for themselves if they wanted to eat. Anything caught was shared, but if the booty was not abundant, we might not eat well that evening. The kids relished the challenge as I hoped they would. 'My' kids (as I thought of all of them) were all pretty damn tough. Self reliant but understanding the value of family and teamwork. They learned to work together as a unit.

Just three weeks ago, I had rearranged my work schedule so I had six days off in a row. I drove one boat with the girls as passengers while the boys piled into the other. We drove slow to avoid snags in the shallow water. I stopped my boat a few times to let both girls have a turn driving the boat. The boys exchanged positions at the same. We spent the week at Pawpaw's old fish camp, doing a little fishing and even went downstream to catch crabs in the brackish water. We caught our bait using cast nets or turning over half decomposed logs for crickets and frogs. We were totally bonded as a family, or so I thought. Evidently Bonnie and Rich did not care so much for family unity.

It broke my heart to even think about telling the kids about Bonnie and Rich's affair. Family was everything. To destroy that unity from within would be unforgivable. I said as much to Susan. "We can't keep it from them." she said. "But we CAN postpone it a bit. I'll be careful and not let on that anything is wrong." she promised. "So where do we go from here?"

"There is no way I can forgive or forget infidelity. I just can't. No matter what Bonnie promises or what her excuses are." I said. Susan nodded. "I could put up with a lot, but not cheating. I am going to get rid of her. I just have to figure out how to do it without losing everything. As much as I would like to turn her into alligator shit, I am not about to risk going to jail. I also can't let her have the kids. Along the same lines, I cant stomp Rich's balls flat or break his legs. I need to be around for the kids." I drained my beer and opened the cooler for another.

"Ok. Setting aside my REAL desire to see Rich's left nut on a fish hook while he watches and cries, I see your point." Susan offered. "The next best thing is to break him financially. I am going to take every penny I can. I'll make him pay alimony, child support and anything else I can." I agreed and said she might get to do that since Rich made more than she did, but Bonnie might take me to the cleaners as the courts favored the woman in divorce cases from what I gathered from people I knew.

"Look. I mainly do trusts and wills at my job. But as a paralegal I know enough of the procedure to know that we have more protection than you think. You forget that our main assets are protected." Susan said, now grinning, a mean look in her eyes. "They can't touch our homes. Pawpaw gave them to us and did it before we were married. He made sure he put them in our names only. Bonnie and Rich can't stake a claim to them. Now I am not sure if Bonnie can get the judge to let her stay in your house until both your kids are out of the house but I KNOW she has no claim on the house itself. She cannot even claim the improvements you made like the solar system. Well that is iffy. The boats, cars, truck, ... well yeah, half that stuff she might get. But not the house."

"Come to think of it, didn't you and Bonnie sign a pre-nup when you got married?" Susan asked. "Daddy insisted I did. I thought it was all bullshit at the time, but he told me you had and he said he copied yours."

I had forgotten all about that pre-nuptial agreement. Bonnie's father was a plastic surgeon and made big bucks. He had not been happy at all when I got his only daughter pregnant when home for summer break my junior year of college. She had just graduated high school. In his mind, I was a wild card. He envisioned me screwing anything with tits who was willing to hop into bed or the back seat of my car. That assessment was a little true, until I met Bonnie, anyway. I never touched another female sexually again.

His lawyer wrote a prenup agreement that stated that if either party was proven guilty of adultery, the person would leave the marriage with only twenty percent of the accumulated community property. No alimony or 'maintenance' to be paid to the guilty "adulterous" party. In Louisiana a pre-nup could circumvent community property laws if signed by both parties before the marriage. My father in law insisted we sign. He was convinced that, sooner or later, I would screw around on his little girl and take half the fortune he planned to leave her. Only 401k accounts were exempt. My own father had known about the agreement and insisted Susan and Richard sign a similar agreement when they got married a few months later.

It took years before my father in law finally realized his little girl was in no danger of my cheating. I finally won him over. He knew I was well respected by the other doctors in the hospital system. At one point he had even suggested I go to medical school and offered to subsidize the tuition. I refused, of course. I was happy where I was. Too many doctors I knew seemed to be workaholics. They made good money but most worked insane hours. Family time at home was too important for me.

"That video of Rich and Bonnie screwing bothers me." Susan offered suddenly. 'No shit', I was thinking. "I mean, who took it. How? Did they video themselves for a thrill and it was found on the net? So many questions."

"From what I could tell, there were at least three cameras. One from the head of the bed, one from the foot and one from the side." I said. "The video I got was not edited. It showed the same event from each viewpoint. in a series. That tells me whoever took it was not making a porn video, or at least had not yet edited the raw footage into one.. I watched it a few times. One thing that caught my attention was neither Rich nor Bonnie looked towards a camera or said anything like they knew the camera was there. Not even any slip ups. I am thinking they had no idea they were being recorded." I said. Susan insisted I get my tablet to show her the whole video.

"Holy Shit!" she exclaimed. "She even let him fuck her up the butt! Rich used to ask me to do that and I always refused. Do you do that with Bonnie?" I shook my head. I had spooned up behind Julie in bed at night and a few times began to push into the 'wrong hole' by accident. She stopped me every time, told me to back up, as she re-positioned me. She had always insisted her anus was an 'exit only' proposition. Now I watched her enthusiastically take Rich's prick up the hole she had denied me.

Rich and Bonnie's occasional comments on the video about how Susan and I were clueless of their love incensed Susan. "Are you going to get Rob to suck my cum out of your pussy tonight? You know I want you to do that. It makes me hard, just thinking about it." Rich said. "I'd get Susan to suck me, but she knows what pussy smells and tastes like. She licks me clean sometimes after we fuck. When she is horny enough and wants to get me going for another round. Lately, I have been making her work hard for her orgasms. I love getting her to lick my balls and suck my dick so I can fuck her." Susan blushed, looking at me as the video played. I shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Just part of sex." I said. This was my sister and I watching our spouses have sex. I was as embarrassed as she was. "Does he lick your pussy after you screw?" I asked, grinning. I could not resist a little teasing.

"Fuck you!" Susan said immediately. Then she looked at me and grinned. "So do you lick your jism out of Bonnie's twat after you do it? I know you lick her pussy often. And you do a pretty good job too. She made no bones about that several times over the years. She has told us girls you are really good at it." I shook my head and then shut up and let her watch the rest of the video. I was certainly not willing to comment on what my wife and I did in the bedroom with my sister.

"Ok, outside of the butt-fucking, I don't see anything special." Susan offered, marginally less offended, but certainly angrier at the injustice . "Nothing they don't get at home. So why are they fucking each other? I am guessing the assholes are just trying to get over on us. You know, do something forbidden for the extra thrill. Not that it matters why. Rich is TOAST! I still have a problem with WHO took this damn video, though. We gotta find out. I don't want this biting us in the ass in the future. I don't care if the whole world sees those assholes fuck as long as it does not effect us." I agreed and stated we needed to bide our time before we reacted publicly.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,283 Followers