Love the One You're With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally finding what I was looking for, I pitched it on the bed beside Carl, he looked at the white baby doll nightie, then looked at me, then looking at the nightie again and running his fingers over its smoothness Carl looks at me again with a questioned face.

"Carl I want you to put that on and keep your lovely hair up in that ponytail and use a small amount of your wife's red lipstick and come down to the sofa, be there in 10 minutes."

I left Carl with that startled look on his face, but I had made up my mind and would inform him very shortly. I walked to my bedroom and stripped all my clothes off and picked up my thin short robe and put it on.

I had been sitting on the sofa for what I thought was longer that 10 minutes and was about to get up and see what the hold up was and at that moment, down the stairs came the most beautiful vision I could imagine. I didn't know it at this time, but there would be several pleasant surprises of this beautiful transformation.

I patted the sofa beside me to show where his place was and timidly Carl sat.

"Ok from now on, you are no longer Carl, you are my beautiful girlfriend Carla." I put my fingers under her chin and raised it giver her a soft but long loving kiss. "Do you understand me Carla."

"Yes John, I understand, my name is Carla and I am yours and only yours."

Carla was breath taking, I kissed her and touched her every place, those firm tits and hard nipples, her tight belly and as my hand slipped under her nightie and I wrapped a finger and thumb around her little clit she tensed up and moaned loudly.

Looking into those lusty blue eyes I leaned down for a kiss and as we were kissing I could feel her body tensing up and in seconds Carla had a massive orgasm, squealing every moment until the last drop was drained from her clit.

"Oh John, I've never came so hard and so much cum from my little thing, John I love you."

"I love you to Princess, now you said you watched me and you wife, you seen what she did for me didn't you?"

"Yes John I watched every second of it."

"Carla will you show me you love me, will you do that for me baby girl?

"Yes John your little princess loves you and I will try my best to do that."

**************************************************

Carla's first time sucking a cock her story.

I couldn't believe how this was turning out. First I'm upset because John fucks my wife, then we talk and he holds me and comforts me, I can't understand why I feel so secure and safe in his arms and then the kiss, did I mention the kiss, I mean wow, I have never been kissed like that.

Now as I slip onto my knees in front of this manly man that I have fallen in love with, I no longer care if he fucked my wife, I'm jealous of her knowing that yes he will fuck her again, but all that's on my mind right now is worshiping my mans beautiful hard cock and showing him I'm a better woman for him, yes I will be even a better woman for him, better that my wife even.

On my knees I look into those strong eyes of his, I open his robe and catch my breath, I never knew a cock could be so huge and look at those balls, I bet they are loaded for me, can I swallow all that baby seed, I'm going to try my best. I can feel the electricity as my lips touch that gigantic cock head and give it my first kiss, I know there will be so many more kisses I give that juicy knob, I wonder can I get that in my mouth, it's as big as a door knob. Again I look down at those magnificent balls, so full of honey for me, my finger delicately caressing them. Leaning down I lick first one then the other, as I wrap my tiny fingers around that thick long shaft, I can feel my little clit as John calls it start to get hard again, just like the night John fucked my wife I can tell sucking this huge cock will have me going a long time.

Licking my way up from his cock, I look into your pleading eyes, You're such a handsome man, I kiss lick and nibble all the way up your long shaft and lick around that huge knob and taste the first drops of precum. Your cum taste so much better than my own, yours has a sweet but salty and potent taste, I have absolutely fell in love with the taste of your big cock, so tasty I'm going to want much more of this I know, I'm asking myself why haven't I done this before, this is what I was born for.

Kissing the very end of your cock getting another drop of dessert, I look at my man and looking into your eyes I whisper, "John Albert, Carla loves you baby."

And as I open my mouth and take that tasty knob inside where it belongs, I hear these magical word.

"Carla, I love you too my beautiful baby."

I am in heaven, my man loves me and I'm on my knees pleasing you, for now I can only take half of this monster but I make a promise to myself, I will take your cock balls deep very soon.

You have my ponytail in your hands as I bring myself off your cock and take a short breath, I can't believe I've sucked your cock for 10 minutes and you're still hard as a rock, I can't last 2 minutes but I'm not complaining, I love the taste of you and the little spurts of pre cum, I can't wait to see how much your big nuts hold.

I feel your tug as you push me back down to your cock with your hand wrapped around my ponytail, if only you knew how gladly I take that sweet cock again, kissing the head one more time to show my affection for you, I take more of you this time, maybe I just needed to relax my jaw but I'm so happy inside knowing there is another inch of you I have inside me, time flies when you're having fun, I didn't realize I'd been sucking your cock for another 10 minutes and was really getting into it, I now had seven hard inches I was exploring top to bottom, up and down that thick shaft, my finger running up and down your hairy thighs and your movement is what brought me back to the world you were running your fingers in my hair and raising up and down on the sofa, now I could feel that big bulb head going in and out of my throat, I was taking 8 inches now, I was so proud of myself.

I could tell you were enjoying this as much as me, you were up and down on the sofa with rapid thrust and I decided now was the time, in one of your up motions I put both hands under your ass and pulled you up and my lips slid down to the base of your cock, I had done it, all of you inside of me.

You held me tight against you I couldn't breath but I kept on, I worked my tongue on the bottom side of your cock and I could feel you swelling, my eyes were tearing up and the head of your cock swelling I could feel it start to pulse, two hard ropes of juice shot down my throat before I could pull you out, Yes John, I wanted to taste your cum, I wanted you to fill my mouth and swallow every drop. You did fill my mouth full, I know now I can't hold every drop in those large balls, some spilled out of my mouth as I had that huge head between my lips loving it with kisses, I swallowed all I had and damn John, you are so tasty, I love your cum, I licked every drop I missed off your softening cock, tenderly licking and kissing every inch of your meat and balls, kissing my way up your stomach your chest and kiss you passionately on those sexy man lips.

As we head into your bedroom, I catch a glimpse of our reflection in the mirror, coming through the door you carrying me one arm behind my back and the other beneath my legs, I had let my long blonde hair down and hanging over my shoulders, I'm still wearing the white baby doll nightgown.

As you lay me in your big bed, I can only dream of the night to come but you just want to lay and hold each other make and take a short nap, snuggled tightly in your arms just before I doze off I whisper, I love you John.

Tonight is another story.

12