Love Through the Sea and Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued, rushing, ramming, caressing, moving at their own tempos. It wasn't unsteady or chaotic, but it was intense. It strangely reminded him of the time he had heard someone bang his first mate over the head with a metal drum and he laughed a little. Hearing him and hearing what he was laughing about through him, The Performer practically exploded with laughter. It seemed he was a better story teller than he thought.

It wasn't long before she was on top, her hair falling down onto his face, caressing it, as she slowly rode him. Moans and more filled the room. She even went ahead and smirked as she increased the sounds that her pussy sliding on his dick made. Slick, slick, slick. He wanted nothing more than to get on top of her and pound her, to really show her the type of sounds a metal drum could make, but it was her 'turn' and she wanted to be on top and to take it slow, to watch him suffer and tease him.

She leaned into him, her chest against his, holding him tight, kissing him deeply and his mind exploded all over again. They made out, making tinkling sounds against one each others teeth with their tongues, having a mini-duet in their mouths. She lost, handily. Seems she needed more lessons in kissing.

She pouted a little but he just smiled. He flipped her back, whistling to slightly maneuver himself. She was on her knees and hands on the bed and he was already plunging deep inside her. The tempo changed, now it was him crashing into her like repeated bomb explosions or the crashing of a gate by a battering ram. He let that image flow through his grunts and even amplified the sounds, feeling as she returned it with the image of a group of adventurers sneaking in through the back entrance.

He nearly stopped, interrupting the pacing, but continued on, blinking in surprise, until he pulled out and aimed for her ass. He pushed forward and felt his dick be swallowed by her big ass. The sound she made as he anally penetrated her nearly made him cum right then and there. A strong mix of grunt and moan that sounded more like they came from a whore and having oh, so much more meaning to the two of them.

As he got rougher and rougher, that sound only increased, and he realized his new wife might just be a little bit of a masochist. That hadn't come through in any of their music, so she must have either hid it deep or not known it herself.

He used a trick he had discovered but never actually used because of difficulty and niche. He penetrated and then let out slight harmonic grunts, filling it with the simple notion of back and then forwards. Nothing too complicated but the effect was immediate and incredible.

He teleported, just slightly, as if he had moved back about oh, 8? 9? Inches while he continued to push forward. The effect, from his perspective, was constantly 'falling' or pushing forward. The effect on his wife though? It was as if he had removed the pulling back motion entirely, because he had, and she was just getting constantly rammed into by a dick that would suddenly be ramming into her again, without stop. She buckled and screamed out in pleasure at the incredibly rough treatment. He couldn't keep it up for long, and soon, he grabbed her and plunged, without teleporting out or pulling back, as he released fully, feeling the wrackings of an orgasm rumble through her body.

As he panted there, dick balls deep into the ass of The Perfomer, hearing each other pants and even the vibration of their bodies, he spoke the first actual words they had said to each other. It was normally an inefficient way to speak but he'd make an exception this one time.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Simple, direct, and earnest. The feeling followed through their words and they collapsed on the bed together, holding one another.

....though they would be quite busy for quite some time on that bed for the better part of a week.

12