Fire and Desire

Story Info
Fantasy.
2.3k words
4.21
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene 1

Seeing you in the distance, I make my way closer to you. My heart is pounding, and little tingles race along my body. The warmth radiates off your body when I reach you; my arms wrap around your body from behind, palms sliding up your solid chest. You whisper-growl, "You better be naked and ready for me."

Giggling, I whisper against your solid, strong back, "I am at your mercy."

We cannot deny the charge between our fire and desire within. Knowing you will want me if I come to you naked, is sexy and empowering.

You turn around in my arms, and I run my eyes along your skin, the tightened disks of your nipples making my mouth water; to circle them with my tongue, my tongue sneaks out and does just that, and you groan from the sensation. Your hands dig into my skin, then trail lazy lines along my spine and back, giving me goosebumps.

Your hands direct me to rise and settle over your hips, and you grow iron-hard against me, making my body sing with the added pressure, slowly moving my hips to line your fat head along my entrance, and let me sheath your cock inside my warmth. The guttural moan that escapes our lips is intoxicating, and a smile forms on my face. With a slow, torturous pace, I move my hips, building the combination of pure pleasure and anticipation for the onslaught of fevered need and desire.

I feel your body tense, and the need for control consumes you, as you flip my tiny body over onto my back, never pulling your cock from the warm embrace you are nestled so tightly in. Your eyes lock on mine, and you tell me not to close them because you want to watch the orgasm wash over my face in pure ecstasy. Your hips rock, the thrust of your cock, and its fullness that stretches me, sends jolts of electricity rippling along my walls; my core tightens, and the release is so powerful. I shatter into a million tiny pieces...In a fiery flame.

Scene 2

After I catch my breath, you slowly pull from my quivering pussy, and tell me to get on my knees; looking up into your eyes, I smile when you take your cock into your big hand. Long fingers wrap around it, and you point it at my mouth and begin to outline my lips with the fat head, smearing my juices mixed with your pre-cum.

"Open up, my Desire."

My lips part, and you push your proud glans into my mouth; my tongue circles around your tight, fat mushroom, just letting me have that first inch.

Your hands in my hair, gripping and feeding me only an inch at a time, my mouth waters from my freshly given essence smeared on your cock, and the musky smell of your body invades my nostrils, which flair wanting all of you deep down my throat. You feel my eagerness and feed me more, until you know I can't possibly take all of your long cock; I gasp at how much I can take of you.

You pull slowly back out, my cheeks hollow in, sucking and swallowing your length, and you thrust back down my throat, drool escaping my lips and coating your shaft more, making you so slippery, and the sensations of my warm mouth around your rod make you moan out. I can feel your legs tighten in my grip, my nails digging into your thighs, and you bend your knees to thrust up to hit my gag reflex---I sputter and cough---at the delicious invasion. My tongue flattens to let you in another inch, and you growl.

I look up and watch the fire blaze in your eyes, and I know you're going to shoot ropes and ropes of your hot seed down my throat. I eagerly wait for the onslaught of your climax to rip through you, my head bobbing up and down on your shaft, feeling the girth and weight of your cock stretch my pretty little mouth. "Ohhhhh my gaaaawd," you growl out, and like a roaring volcano, you erupt into my mouth. I swallow every hot spurt, as you pump your hips, and I milk out every drop, licking down your cock, twitching with every swipe of my tongue.

Your fire feeds my desire; you pull me to my feet and lick along my neck, breathing heavily into my ear and nibbling my earlobe. Then you whisper, "I am so not done with you yet, my Desire."

Scene 3

You grab my hand to help me from my knees, and guide me to the springs we see off in the distance; mountains in the backdrop and the most beautiful hot springs you have ever seen appear before my eyes, the wonder and awe in my eyes, bring a smile to your face.

You guide me to the waterfall of hot water, and push my lithe body against a stone; a breath hitches from deep within, your lips back on mine, searching for the deep desire with the succulence of your tongue tasting mine. The warmth and lust consume us; you turn my body around, tits pressed to the hard stone now, and you kiss and lick down my neck to my shoulder. Your strong hands following in the wake of the sensual kisses that lick down my body, your hands get to the small of my back and work over my hips to my round, firm ass. And with force, you pull my hips out from the rock, and tell me to leave my hands there and not to let go.

I obey, my eyes fluttering over my shoulder into your fiery depth, sending exhilarating tingles and heat searing through my core. Your fingers glide down over my hips and trembling legs, and then back up to slide your hands over the globes of my ass and spread me wide. The whisper of your breath against my aching center roars to life like an inferno inside, waiting to combust. Your tongue sneaks out for a sensual tease to my puckered, pink hole and slides ever so slowly to my throbbing entrance; juices gush, and I moan to show you my desire for more.

I hear your growls and vibrations along my sex, your tongue dives into my hot pussy and devours me, and I beg you to let me shatter on your tongue, but you won't allow me, just yet. You continue to feed from the depths of my core, getting your fill of my sweetness upon your tongue.

Then you pull back and slap my ass, dragging the pleasure out with a bit of pain to heighten my senses; the mixture from the water cascading along my skin, and the slap of your hand, is so intense that my body begins to shake.

Another slap and I growl out your name, the rawness of my voice thrills you, and your fingers dive down to my pussy and you thrust two inside with desirable, wild urgency; your tongue licking and biting my neck, sinking your teeth into veins that are pulsing on your tongue. Your heated body pressed to mine, the current that sparks is like a roller coaster of sensations that climb to that inevitable drop that I know is coming, and your deep voice echoes off the mountain, "Cum for me, my Desire."

Scene 4

With methodical slowness, you kiss my lips, grip my round, firm ass in your hands, and lift me; our chests collide, and my legs go around your hips. Your cock is right there at my sensitized entrance, with a heat radiating off its tip. You smile at me and rock me up and down onto the tip, not letting yourself enter. The rawness and the fiery burn are so damn hot. Our mouths kissing, bruising, teeth hitting teeth, and locked tight, trying to devour as much as we can take from one another.

You whisper against my lips, "May I have this dance tonight? I promise that you won't forget." You're exactly what I need. And with that whisper along my lips, you begin to push your thick, stiff shaft further inside my desired core, moving at the slowest intensity of pace because you love to feel my walls grip you tightly and feel every slow burn just rocking my body into yours, making every sensation peak to the highest and hold in that breath-stopping stride, that sends my body into convulsions---where my vision goes white then black---it's like a lightning rod sparks and bursts that send my body spiraling out of control.

The echoes ricochet through the mountain, your name floating from my lips, raspy and hoarse, but the slow dance of your cock inside my walls, and the moans whispered so good, my desire shatters my will to hang at that peak any longer. Screaming out, the fire you have ignited, blazing hotter, my nerve endings singed. I cum with an explosion and soak your cock with my silky, warm goodness.

You lay me down in the shallow waters of the waterfall and let my body cool down, your cock still nestled tight inside my quivering walls, and the low moans still moving through me, your beast of a cock still stroking through my walls tenderly and slowly. The way your tongue drags down my neck, and to my erect nipples, you bite down and then soothe the bite with the flat of your tongue.

You continue to move inside my walls, my legs wrapped completely around your tight, muscular body, my back arching to offer every part of me to you. Your muscles are flexed and pulled, taut from holding yourself above me, so you can watch my face and body respond to your skilled and sensual seduction. My mouth forms into an O, holding my breath; I can feel the current sizzle, and how you work your cock inside me, hitting every spot that sends me into another whirlwind of release. A dance I won't forget.

Scene 5

You nip and bite my lips, pulling achingly slowly from my hot body. I whimper from the loss of your stiff, thick, long shaft filling me.

You chuckle, and whisper, "Don't you fret; you'll get so much more."

The lust fills my eyes, and you pick me up and carry me over to the fire blazing in the sand, lay me softly down on a vast, burgundy blanket, and move the hair from my face that is slick with sweat and the waterfall that cascaded down our bodies.

The warmth from the fire dries our bodies, and you bend down and work slow, long kisses along my ankles up the inside of my leg. Your eyes dancing across my core from your heated desire alone, has me coiling into knots.

Your fingertips part me, and your tongue makes a slow descent to dip inside, before sliding back up and circling my clit. The groan you emit into the great outdoors and roaring fire, is like fingertips dancing over my most intimate flesh--all-consuming and everywhere at once. There is no urgency. No rush to get me off. Just a slow dance of your mouth and the soft slide of your tongue, as you worship me in a way that keeps me on the threshold.

And when the warm wave of bliss hits me with its pulsing vibrations, I allow myself to scream out once more. You rise on your knees, my body languid and drained, but you position your cock again at my waiting lips and thrust into my warm, wet mouth. Your growl is deep and wanting, and I begin licking and sucking, as you drag back out so slowly, my teeth grazing the sides of your shaft, 'til the tip rests on my swollen lips. And I swirl my tongue around and around, tasting myself on you, mixed with your pre-cum leaking from the tip. Such an intoxicating flavor, and I moan with renewed vigor and need.

You sense my need once again, as I rub my finger over my clit, my hips lifting out of necessity and need for your cock to spread me open and slide back into my heat. You pull from my lips and position the head of your cock over the sensitive bundle of nerves burning for you. You swirl your pre-cum-leaking tip against my juicy pussy lips, gently spreading them open, feeling them envelop your mushroom head. You look deep into my eyes that are locked on yours, and at that moment, a spark ignites a flame, and your veiny shaft begins to piston through my walls.

I bend my hips forward to welcome you to sink in; your restraint snaps, and you lose control. At that moment, we're a mass of hips thrusting, voices crying out, hands grasping, and fingers digging into my flesh, as my nails drag down your back. The screams of pleasure echo off the mountainside, and the heat of the fire blazing our skin hotter and hotter, 'til we both lose ourselves in a thunderous rapture of ecstasy. Your hot seed shoots deep inside my core, filling me with so much of your fire. My body bucks wildly from the glorious sensations and the warmth flooding me. I come apart at the seams, and gush on your beast of a cock.

Our breathing is heavy, and we collapse into a tangled mess of arms and legs and heated, long kisses, just savoring one another, and the wild, heated passion we both pulled from one another. We part our lips and fall to our backs, looking up at the deep, dark sky with thousands of brightly shining stars. No words need to be spoken, just the laboring of our breath and the fire blazing strongly in our eyes.