Greece Lightning

Story Info
Long awaited vacation turns into fantasy fulfillment.
1.9k words
4.1
8.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of waves gently slapping against the sea wall combined with the salty warm breeze winding it's way through our suite was exactly the lullaby we needed. The moon reflected off the water creating an otherworldly blue glow that seems almost unique to Greece.

It had been a long time since our last real vacation; Covid lockdowns had been followed by 2 years of unceasing work, then settling our daughter in at college, and we had decided that a full escape was in order. Our criteria included sun, ocean, good food, daytime tranquility, nightlife but not too touristy, and no kids.

We are on the island of Corfu.

The flight had been long from Washington, with a stopover in Germany, but the cold towels handed to us on arrival, the elegant marble floors of the hotel lobby, and the crystal clear ouzo offered by white-gloved waitstaff made it unquestionably worthwhile. I won't mention the hotel name here for privacy reasons that will become obvious, our suite was in the classically elegant Greek style with cool colors, white cotton sheets on an enormous (at least kingsize) bed, full-height sliding doors opening onto a private terrace and our own jacuzzi.

"That's not a bed." Nicole grinned. "It's a playground!"

We both laughed although there was nothing more on our minds than a night of luxuriating sleep as the jet-lag caught up with us. We awoke early, lazily making love in the warm orange morning of a stunning sunrise. The first days were spent wandering olive groves and the old town, swimming in the Mediterranean, feasting on locally caught fish and pampering ourselves at every opportunity till we lost track of time.

"Hey, there's a nightclub on the premises that's open tonight. Feel like going dancing?" I asked Nicole. I knew already what her answer would be; my wife loves to dance.

"Book us something for dinner while I figure out what to wear and you're on!" came her fully expected reply. She headed into the bathroom and I heard the sounds of water echoing off the glass shower walls.

I flicked languidly through the menus from the various restaurants, settling on a plan for a table overlooking the ocean at the Raw Bar attached to the club and its outdoor dance floor.

Nicole emerged naked from the bathroom, padding across to the dresser to rummage through her clothes. I grinned to myself looking at her tanned, womanly figure, the round softness of 36C breasts, the sensuous curve of her hips, the invitingly shaved bareness...

"See something you like?" Nicole's voice broke through my lechery. I tipped my head up to meet the sparkle of her blue eyes; her broad grin, framed by her thick mane of strawberry blonde hair.

"Just thinking about what I want to eat later." I grinned back at my wife as she laughed and slipped on the black lace panties and bra set that she had been searching for.

I headed for a quick shower while Nicole pulled on an elegant summer dress and some half-height heels, perfect for swirling around the dance floor.

Dinner was perfect; sushi and cocktails along with continued flirting and sexy banter to the backdrop of the live DJ spinning lounge music. A storm on the horizon delivered particularly fiery sunset colors in the seemingly erotically charged air.

"Let's go dance before we get totally wasted; these cocktails are strong and I hope you still have plans for later?" Nicole raised her eyebrows suggestively. We hit the dance floor, quickly working up a light sweat in the mildly crowded arena. Bodies touched. Sometimes accidentally. Sometimes deliberately.

We took a break, heading back to our table Nicole excused herself visit the ladies room.

"No problem, I'll be right here." I told my wife. Then as she turned away I called "Wait. Nicole, come here for a second."

She look slightly puzzled but came back and leaned towards me. "What's up?"

"Give me your panties when your come back." I whispered looking her in the eyes and bit my bottom lip. Nicole flushed slightly pink but laughed.

"Careful what you wish for Mister!" She retorted, walking away.

On her return Nicole pulled me back to the dance floor as the DJ played some slow Greek number. Her body pressed against mine, my wife took my hand and deliberately slid it down to her ass; it took no more than a gentle squeeze to feel her nakedness underneath the sundress. Nicole could feel my reaction against her and the crowded dance floor provided significant anonymity as our bodies swayed together and our tongues met and swirled in a deep kiss. The groan in my throat echoed in the far away thunder of a storm somewhere across the sea.

The DJ obliged with a second slow song. We weren't the only couple to be grateful and couples stayed meshed together. I wondered if any of them had seen or understood what was happening between us.

Nicole is always a tease and as we danced she stuffed something into my hand. I looked down at the black, lacy ball then, pushing the panties into my pocket, back up at my wife's laughing face.

"God, you're going to get fucked tonight." I said in a stage whisper under cover of the music.

Nicole shushed me. "People are going to hear you."

"Well, they won't want to miss the entertainment." I winked at Nicole. My wife has always had an exhibitionist tendency.

"Careful what you wish for Mister!" She teased for the second time that night.

I pulled my wife in a touch closer so she could feel my ever harder arousal.

"Oh, you'd like to live out a fantasy would you?" Nicole offered.

"I don't deny it but I know we both would." I teased my wife back; dipping my head down at her answering smile, our lips met. Thunder rumbled gently in the distance.

"Let's go." She whispered sexily.

I took Nicole's hand and led her over to the steps down from the terrace, we followed the meandering path through the darkness with only small lights dotted about at ground level to guide the way. Crossing one of the terraces with the cushioned sun beds facing the ocean we saw the distant jagged flash of lightning against the blue-black darkness of the horizon. We stopped to watch for more.

Waiting there in the darkness, the music still playing had turned back to some local lounge music throbbing erotically high above us; Nicole swayed against me. I slid my hand down across her butt, reveling in the feel of her naked skin beneath the thin material. She turned to face me, one hand on the back of my neck pulling me forwards towards her waiting mouth; my tongue dived lasciviously between her open lips, swirling and wrestling passionately with hers. Another flickering flash in the sky illuminated us for a split second; unable to resist the temptation, I gathered up her dress until I felt her bare flesh.

"Next time there's lightning, people will be able to see you." I told her.

Nicole's hand pressed between us grasping my hardness. "I don't care." She growled, pushing me gently backwards and down onto one the long loungers. My wife knelt over me unbuttoning my linen shirt and sliding open the zipper on my pants. I glanced around.

"Don't worry there's no one here. And even if there was..." Nicole let her words hang and simply shrugged. I swallowed in anticipation as she pulled off my pants, underwear and loafers in one long, assertive movement.

A small flash. Enough for me to see my wife pull the string on her wraparound sundress and a titillating glimpse of her voluptuous body before she leaned forward to take my erect cock in her hand and lowered her mouth onto me. Nicole's golden hair fell around her face and with that I could only feel her tongue and her mouth bobbing on my arousal. I brushed my hands through her hair, gathering it; she paused momentarily offering me the hairband on her wrist, I shook my head and she smiled before resuming her ministrations.

A bigger, longer flash reflected off the water. Nicole didn't look up but I realized that we were not alone; several people were around us, some couples and others from the night club. "There's people watching." I told Nicole quietly, she didn't stop and for a brief second I wondered if she believed me. Her warm mouth engulfing me, drawing me in, licking around the sensitive dome, had me once more lost in exquisite sensations.

Another flash of lightning. My wife sat up, slid her dress off, and slid forward over me. Her wet lips met mine in a fervent kiss. Nicole's hand went between her legs to pilot my cock head between her pussy lips, lowering herself onto my slick shaft. We both gasped at the intensity of that moment. Nicole placed her hands on my chest, pushing herself upright to a classic cowgirl position. Admiring my wife's curvaceousness I could hear rustling of some of the people around us. "You're turning them on." I told her. To my enormous surprise Nicole slid her hands behind her back and unclipped her bra, shucking it off her shoulders and dropping it to the side. My cock twitched urgently inside her, signaling the thrill running through me.

"Good." Was Nicole's single word as she leaned down and raised her hips, then immediately thrust back down on my rock-hard erection as I pushed back up into her. We submerged into a familiar synchronized pattern, my wife pitching backwards and forwards while my body arched upwards seeking to be ever deeper inside her.

Despite the beat of the music vibrating in the heavy sea air, sounds of sex carried through the darkness, dimly outlined bodies, letting us know that we weren't alone. Shadows were moving ever closer. Nicole gasped. Running my hands around her waist and across the goosebumps on her lower back I felt a hand other than mine. I could feel the warmness of another body close to us. Nicole closed her eyes and thrust down on me yet again.

Lightning lit up the scene. Those two seconds were enough to highlight several couples on the terrace in various states of undress and sexual activity. Muffled booming of the approaching storm rolled softly across the scene.

Several reverberating flashes. There were people behind Nicole. Men. Naked. I wasn't sure if it was two or maybe even three. Hands tumbled over each other stroking across her back, her curves, her butt. Nicole pounded urgently against me, groaning at the intensity of her rising orgasm. The cushion beneath us dipped at someone's weight. Fingers fumbling anonymously in the darkness seeking a place for satisfaction, dipping lower into the wetness between us. Hands spreading, cocks rubbing, testing, pushing.

They wanted my wife and she knew it. It was exciting her.

Sighs and groans all round us. Sounds of flesh meeting flesh.

Grunts of eruption and squeals of satisfaction.

Thunder roared above us. Fat rain started to spatter.

Nicole rocked back and forth with growing urgency, ever faster, crying out in ecstasy as I thrust harder and harder, my cock tingling as the familiar feel of orgasm was coursing through my body, along my cock and out, up into my shaking, shuddering wife as she collapsed twitching, gasping, onto my chest.

Hands continued to roam. Stroking. Lifting Nicole.

Lightning flashed across the sky.