Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers

I slowly slid the two fingers into myself, adding more wetness to my fingers, before plunging them into my saturated pussy repeatedly. I reveled in the feeling that I had been denying myself for so long. I found myself moaning lightly as I slowly, and then quickly dipped in the love box. My moans began to mingle with Lady's muffled ones from upstairs. As much as I was enjoying the feel of my fingers inside of me, it wasn't enough.

I needed release and I needed it quick.

I slid my slippery fingers from the entrance of my femininity and brought them to the throbbing clit that I had been neglecting for the past few minutes. I ran my middle finger over the hooded nub, teasing myself with my wet fingertip, rubbing lazy circles and wavy lines over the sensitive bud, occasionally rewetting my finger by returning it to where the bizarre wetness originated. But I even this tender pleasure had my nerves on end. My body hummed, begging for the release that I kept trying to put off.

Finally giving in, and having a slightly naughty moment, I ran my two fingers across my tongue, rewetting them while giving myself a hint of my own flavor. I still had the faint zest of myself on my tongue as I applied pressure to my aching clit before rubbing it slowly but firmly. I whimpered a bit as my need for climax increased. As my desire intensified, so did the work that I was putting on my clit. My fingers had a will of their own, gaining both speed and pressure on my clit, causing me to become wetter and wetter with each wanton stroke of my fingers. My ring finger joined the previous two as I began to rub wildly at my clit. I cried out as my body stiffened before more wetness spilled from me as my long overdue orgasm took over me.

"Mmmmm... Shit!" I nearly wailed in bliss, over and over as I leisurely felt myself cascading back to Earth.

I continued to fondle myself, gradually becoming gentler as my nub became more and more sensitive to my touch. As my body relaxed, I would flick my fingertip over my sensitive kernel, causing my body to twitch in response.

I sighed a deep sigh of gratification before finally letting my hand fall limply upon my drenched mound. I then stretched, raising my arms above my head. It was then that I realized that my shirt was up to my throat and my breast were somewhat tender from the grasping that I hadn't realized that I had even been doing.

Pleased with myself, I laid motionless on the bed, smiling a small smile as listened to my neighbor STILL going at it in the bedroom above my own. Fifteen minutes later, after listening to the lovebirds continue to do their thing, I found myself feeling horny again.

That night I gave myself two more orgasms, listening to my neighbors enjoy themselves, imagining that I was a part of it...

* * *

The next morning, I awakened sated and happy. My outlook was great for the day. I stretched lazily before getting out of bed. I made my way to my bathroom, humming as I turned my shower on and adjusted the water temperature. After removing my t-shirt and socks, I stepped over the rim of the tub and directly into the spray of the very warm water. I quickly closed my royal blue shower curtain that matched the carpets and toilet covers. I then relaxed as I let the water flow over my skin, the pelting of the water like a mini massage against my tense shoulders.

I leaned my shoulder against the wall and let the water caress me as I thought about my actions the night before and my neighbors above me. I couldn't remember the last time that I had achieved an orgasm like I had on the previous night, and not just one, but THREE.

And hell, I really didn't realize how much I needed them. My whole disposition had changed over night. Not that I am a very negative person, but I was definitely in a better mood this morning.

Was there really anything wrong with me pleasuring myself and relieving my own tension if there was no one else available to take care of it for me? I didn't think so. Was it wrong that it took eavesdropping on my neighbors to push me to the point that I HAD to handle it myself? I wasn't sure.

Was I going to wait until the next time that they fucked to get my rocks off as well? No doubt.

I grabbed the loofah sponge that hung from my showerhead and applied a generous amount of Bath And Body Works' Coconut Lime Verbana scented body wash to it before working up a massive heap of suds to rub against my body.

As a scrubbed the lather across my skin, I continued to let my mind drift along with the thoughts of my neighbors. They were a very attractive couple. They were obviously as close as friends as they were as husband and wife and I liked that. I assumed that they had a lot of fun together. It was just a vibe that I got from them.

And if I must be honest about it, I wanted to become a member in their circle of friends. Something told me that it would be just what I need to have a little fun. I couldn't quite explain why, but something about the both of them appealed to me. And yes, I said the BOTH of them. Though I had never been with a woman, I admit to having had my curiosities and attractions.

And just a little note... I think that at some point, many of us woman have looked at another woman and thought, if not said, "If I was into women, I would do her" (whoever she may be)... Say you haven't. I dare you.

But I digress...

As I rinsed the nicely scented bubbles from my body, I thought of reasons that I could invite them into my home to learn whether my assumptions were correct.

For the next few weeks, I made it my personal mission to get to know my neighbors a little better. I would 'conveniently' be sitting on the stairway, reading a book, so they would have to go by me when going into or away from their apartment. I would make small talk that would usually become greater conversations about things such as her job in corporate America or our mutual love for Neo-Soul music and whatnot. Every now and then I would invite them over for dinner or to check out the movies that I had rented and vice versa. I had even met a couple of their other friends, making them friends of my own as well.

It was nice to actually have neighbors that I liked and got along with so well.

Finally, one Friday evening, Lady knocked on my door. I rose from my comfortable position on my sofa to unlock my door.

"It's open," I said loudly, after unlocking the door. I returned to my sofa without opening the door. I made myself cozy, propping myself up on the black throw pillows that matched my living room set.

"Hey, girl," she said as she entered the front door. "What's going on?"

"Nothing much," I answered as I reached for the remote to the digital cable box. "What are you up to?"

"Me and Nat are going out to one of our favorite clubs tonight," she began and she sat down on the loveseat. "I was wondering if you wanted to tagalong?"

"Now, why do I have to be a tagalong?" I asked with mock disdain.

"You know what I mean," she said throwing a pillow at me. "So what's up? You wanna go or what?"

I hadn't been out in a while, and a night with the girls sounded like fun, so I didn't hesitate when I said "Sure. What time should I be ready?"

"By eleven or eleven-thirty," she answered. "When Nat gets here, we'll decide on whose car we'll ride in."

"We can ride in the Durango," I said quickly. I had finally put some rims on it and I wanted to show them off. My truck was my second child.

"Sounds like a plan to me," she said, rising from the loveseat. "I guess we'll meet down here in a couple of hours then."

"That's cool with me," I informed her, watching her strut to the door. "Are there going to be a lot of cuties there?" I then asked.

A strange smile crept over her face before she answered. "Well, I think so." She then opened the door and locked the bottom lock before closing it behind her as she left.

'How cryptic. Should I worry?' I thought as I turned my attention back to my television. 'Nahhhh!'

Shortly after nine o'clock, I got up and took a refreshing shower, making sure to Veet my legs and other select areas of my body to make sure it was all silky smooth. After drying off, I added mousse to my hair to help softly, but firmly hold the waves of my wet & wavy micro-braids. With my terry cloth drying towel still wrapped around me, I went through my usual make up regimen of cleaning my pores with Clinique before adding light coatings of lip liner, gloss, eyeliner, eye shadow and mascara. I considered myself very fortunate to have skin that didn't require foundation. I hate the stuff.

But anyway...

After approving of my make-up, I went into my bedroom and slathered my body down with one of my favorite scented lotions from one of my favorite stores, Bath and Body Works. Afterwards, I donned a pair on purple thongs with a matching strapless bra (I thank the heavens for Lane Bryant). I went to my closet and immediately pulled out the strapless denim mini dress that I had stored away in my closet for so long. Yes, I am thick, but the material minimized it a bit.

And If I must be honest, it looked pretty damn good on me. Besides, I was told that I have beautiful legs so I wanted to show them off that night. I figured, maybe I would catch someone's eye, so it was worth a shot.

By eleven I was fully dressed and accessorized with silver hoops, rings, a silver and cubic zirconium bracelet and matching anklet. My mock denim sandals with the three-inch heels set the look off perfectly. I was very please with my appearance and I was still smiling at my reflection when Lady and Nat knocked on the front door.

After opening the front door, I greeted the ladies with hugs and Nat kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey, woman," she said as a greeting as she stepped further into my living room. "Are you about ready to go?"

"Yep," I answered "You look cute," I complimented her, taking in her make-up and the black skirt and matching shirt accompanied by strappy black high heeled sandals.

"Thank you," she cooed with a smile. "You look good too."

"Thank you," I said with a smile. "I think so too."

"Well, what am I?" Lady fussed, putting her hands on her curvaceous hips.

I took in her appearance. Though dressed more casually in a white and blue pants suit in which the pants hugged her hips and flowed easily down her legs, her make-up was flawless and I thought she looked beautiful.

"You're aiight," I joked with her. "No really. You look wonderful."

"Aww, thank you," she said with that smile that I thought was so cute when we first met.

"You're welcome," I said, smiling back at her. I then went into my bedroom and sprayed myself with a little body spray before grabbing my purse and keys. "I'm ready whenever you ladies are," I informed my companions. The indicated that they were ready and we were on our way.

After getting a few simple directions, I easily found our destination.

PHASE ONE.

It seemed to be a pretty popular club, going by all of the cars in the parking lot. We actually had to park at the building next to it. As we approached the door, I already found myself wiggling a little bit to the music that was coming from inside. As we walked into the establishment, a woman with her hair braided into cornrows and baseball cap tilted to the side check out Ids. There was no doubt in my mind that she was someone's "boyfriend". After walking past the window where paid, there was also no doubt in my mind of what kind of establishment Phase One was.

A gay club.

I looked up at Lady and Nat to find them gauging my reaction. After moment of getting over the initial shock, I shrugged and said nothing but "O...k."

Lady's expression then changed to one of slight amusement. "Are you going to be alright?" she asked, almost as if she was daring me to 'punk out'.

"I'm cool," I said with bravado. I then made my way to the bar, where a light-skinned woman with a fade haircut waited for me to order my drink.

"What can I get for you?" she asked.

"Something sweet and potent. Surprise me."

After paying for the rum-filled concoction, I took a healthy swig through my straw. The first sensation was the sweetness of the drink flowing into my mouth, the second sensation, the warmth it caused in my stomach. I instantly felt myself beginning to relax. I quickly finished my first drink and ordered another.

Three hours or so later, Lady was talking to B on her Bluetooth earpiece while helping me out of the backseat of my own vehicle. I had drank and danced and flirted until I could barely stand. I vaguely remember a bouncer with a huge chest helping me into my backseat as Lady and Nat shook their heads and laughed at me. I also remember when we stopped, dropping Nat off at her apartment. To my embarrassment, I recall asking Lady to be my girlfriend; even more embarrassing was her laughing and telling me to hush.

As she helped me into my apartment, I thanked her over and over again for taking me out. She politely told me that I was welcomed several times before telling me to hush again.

As she helped me into my bedroom, I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"So does B know that you like girls?" I asked with a small laugh.

"Of course," she answered with a chuckle.

"Do you like me?" I then asked.

"I might," she replied.

"I have a confession," I whispered in her ear. "At night, when you and B are fucking, I listen and I get off on it."

She stumbled just a little and I was so grateful that the bed was right there to catch us both. As we lay there, slightly intertwined, I continued. "I think B is sexy as hell."

"Most women that we meet think so too," she said with a wry smile. "I'm used to that."

"I think that you are sexy as hell too," I further confessed, whispering. "I fantasize about the both of you. Sometimes together, sometime separate."

"Really?" She smiled.

"Mm hmm."

For a moment, we said nothing. Finally summoning up the nerve, I spoke. "Will you kiss me?"

For a split second, she actually seemed surprised. "Are you sure?" she asked. "If I kiss you tonight, I'm not going to act like it didn't happen tomorrow."

"I hope not," I said honestly, surprising myself at how much I wanted to kiss her at that very moment. My heart rate doubled in anticipation as she moved closer to me, then it completely stopped as she lightly brushed her rose petal-soft lips across my own in gentlest of kisses.

Using my right hand, I tangled my fingers into her bronze- hued dreads and pulled her closer, deepening her soft kiss. Immediately, I felt heat and moisture begin to pool underneath my short skirt.

As if sensing my desire, she adjusted her position so that her body partially covered mine. She teasingly ran her fingertips up my thighs, pausing at the hem of my short skirt. She pulled away from me slightly. "Are you sure that you are ready for me to go there?" she asked, her breathing slightly labored.

"Yes," I answered, wanting to taste her lips again. I pulled her head back towards mine, enjoying the softness of her kiss as my tongue eased past her parted lips and stroked her satiny one. I felt her hand slip under my skirt. As if on autopilot, my legs parted, giving her access to what lay beneath my damp thongs. I whimpered into her mouth as her manicured fingers grazed my engorged clit. My whimper turned into soft moans as she began to massage my aching clitoris.

As we pulled apart for breath I thought to myself that what I had secretly wanting was about to happen. She continued to play with my clit, making me close my eyes and arch my back in bliss. As I continued writhe beneath Lady, I heard her speak.

"B, I think that she's ready."

"About damn time."

I opened my eyes and found B standing in the doorway. I could only wonder how long he had been standing there, watching his wife and me make out on my bed. Did I really care? All that mattered to me was that they were both there with me.

"Mind if I join in?" he asked, approaching the bed.

Like I would dare say no?! Come on now!

I could only nod my head, in awe of what was now inevitable.

I lay as still as stone as Lady moved to give her husband her spot above me. My breath caught in my throat as he reached for the zipper that held my dress closed. I began to tremble as he slowly pulled the zipper down, revealing my bra, panties and bare flesh. After unzipping my dress completely, he pushed it open with his massive hands. He then cupped my full breasts before running his hands down my stomach.

He then pulled me to the edge of the bed, my strapless dress, left behind, and reached for the small underwear that was now saturated with the ambrosia of my arousal. He eased them from waist, down my legs and tossed the dampened item to the side carelessly. When he slid two fingers into my wetness, I sat straight up.

"You alright?" he asked with a devilish grin.

"Mm hmm," I answered, nodding at him. I felt the bed give way behind me slightly, before I felt Lady undo my strapless bra from behind, leaving me completely naked in front of her and her husband. I felt her bare breasts against my back as she began to knead mine from behind. She paused only momentarily to move my micro-braids from one side of my neck to the other so that she could gingerly kiss me there. I moaned and leaned back against her as she and B made my body their playground. I gyrated my pussy against his fingers and hand as he plunged them deeper and deeper inside of me while rolling over my clit with the pad of his thumb. I moaned loudly, enjoying the sensation of having two people loving me at once. Just the thought of it made my sensitive nub twitch and I knew that and orgasm would soon follow.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, feeling it approach. "Oh my..."

Before I could even finish the statement, my first nut took control of my body. Lady and B reveled in their power, never easing their manipulations on my body. With each flick of B's thumb, I convulsed, almost painfully, actually popping my own back after a few jerks.

"Please," I begged, though I had no idea of what I was begging for.

Sensing my need to breathe, B finally eased up on my sensitive clitoris and towered over me to share a deep kiss with Lady before sharing one with me. The tongue ring only seemed to enhance the kiss and I could only wonder what else it would enhance. After getting over the dizzying effect of his kiss I looked at him.

He was still fully dressed in gray pajama bottoms and a wife beater. However, his arousal was beyond evident as his erect dick pushed the fabric of his clothing inches away from his body. I just had to see it with my own eye, but I knew that if I pulled it out, I would have to show it some affection...

No problem...

I sat up straight again and reached for the waistband of his pj's and slowly pulled them down, pausing and gaping once his healthy member was set free. Forgetting about the rest of his clothing, I took his stiff rod in my hands, taking in the size and weight of it. One thing I knew for sure was that I wouldn't be deep throatin' shit! But I damn sure planned to do what I could to keep that dick happy!

I stroked him a few times before circling the head with the tip of my tongue. By reflex, his massive hand went to the back of my head, already coercing my lips around the distended head of his dick. I began to slowly suck at him, taking more and more of him in until I had half of his mass between my jaws. He began to bob my head on his meaty dick and I kept as best as I could, keeping my mouth as juicy as I could muster. His grunts of pleasure told me that I was doing a good job, or at least I hoped so. His thrusts into my mouth became more adamant as I stroked him and sucked at him loudly and with a pornographic amount of wetness from my mouth. The sounds of my slurps and his groans echoed in the quiet room, but I didn't care. I was enjoying being so wild as to give a man head, and some damn good head at the, right in from of his wife!

Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers