Love Training Pt. 02

Story Info
Kyla and Ryan explore each other, while their world changes.
9.6k words
4.8
35.5k
114

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hexall
Hexall
314 Followers

The three following weeks were full of intense experiences for Ryan. He and Kyla got closer and closer, spending all the time they could together. They also started going to work together, and going home together. They constantly texted each other, developed silly in-jokes...

It felt weird to Ryan, to have something else going on in his life other than work, and the occasional videogame. The strong emotions that rocked his life daily felt out of character to him; even the time he spent enjoying Kyla's company felt almost undeserved.

Love was not for him, he always felt that way. And he was fine with that notion, it was something that simply never had and never would happen to him.

And yet.

More than once he found himself laying in bed, wondering what was happening to the Ryan he knew. Of course, not a small part of this self-doubt stemmed from the training regimen he put himself under, as the slightly uncomfortable presence in his butt reminded him.

Yes, he was preparing his backdoor for future action. He never felt more embarrassed than the day he decided to get some buttplugs from a sex shop; so embarrassed in fact that he went to a whole other city just for that. He was not even sure why he was doing it, Kyla did not express any desire to... put it in there.

He was also not entirely sure himself if he wanted to, but it had become a fantasy of his. At least his subconscious thought so, considering the number of times he woke up to wet dreams of that kind.

He stood up from his desk and stretched his limbs for a while, finally relieving the stress accumulated during the day of work. It was time for his favorite part of the day.

Leaving the offices, he sent a quick text to Kyla, but he knew she would not see it: At that hour of the day, she was busy exhausting herself in one of the empty private gym rooms.

In a few minutes, he found her. The colossus that he liked to call his girlfriend was mercilessly attacking some heavy weights, her powerful muscles tense and inflated by the effort, while her clothes desperately hang on for dear life. Her black hair dripping with sweat. An obscene bulge in her pants, threatening to burst free at any moment. The air in the room was heavy, and filled with grunts and metallic noises: It was easy for him to creep inside unnoticed.

He got closer, then closer, and finally sprung his trap.

"Hey there!" He shouted, hugging her large, muscular ass, reaching around to squeeze her suffering package.

"Jesu-" The reaction was immediate. Kyla jumped forward, effortlessly escaping Ryan's grasp, and brought the weights down. She looked at the culprit with eyes wide open, but her expression quickly mellowed. "Fuck, you got me again."

"I did" he said, with a dumb smile on his face. "I thought you could use some help."

"well, I do have a little problem that needs fixing..." she replied, trying her best to sound sultry. "I-I mean, we could also just work out, if you prefer that" she added, her face flushing tomato red.

She was so cute when she got embarrassed.

Her poor attempts at flirting was the sexiest thing he ever witnessed in his life, he never got tired of them.

"Let me relieve some tension then" Ryan said, while gesturing towards the bench. Kyla obeyed without a word and sat down. A fuzzy feeling filled him: Being able to turn on that huge futanari felt quite empowering, he was never that brave with his previous girlfriends.

There was just something in that mountain of muscles and shyness that made him act in crazy ways.

He circled around her and began massaging her shoulders. The hard flesh barely gave way, but the satisfied sighs of Kyla told another story. He made his way down her back, then he sneaked in front of her. The futanari had her eyes closed and noticed his movements only when he opened her powerful legs and took down her sweaty pants.

Her hard-on sprung free with glee, emanating an overwhelming fragrance of arousal. Kyla bit her lips, trepidly waiting for his next move. As he knelt down in front of her, the large frame of his girlfriend occupied most of his field of vision: a towering, beautiful ball of sexual tension.

His fingers snaked around the fleshy tube of her cock, that was somehow still getting harder and harder.

One hand went down to massage her large balls, and then further down to her hungry pussy, while the other pumped up and down the shaft. Finally, he leaned forward and gave a long lick to her entire length, eliciting a gasp. Her finger clinging desperately to the edges of the bench.

His lips met with her cockhead and remained there for a few moments, feeling its ridge and shape, savoring the steady trickle of pre-cum. Her dick was thick, enough that forcing int into his mouth was no easy task, but with the practice he got in those weeks, he was confident in his abilities. Still, it took him an attempt or two before he could comfortably start sucking.

He was far from being able to deepthroat her, but Kyla did not seem to mind particularly, she was lost in her own world. With each breath, her abs quivered in front of his eyes, perfectly visible beneath her shirt. Ryan could not help but join in the action, his own arousal making his head light and vision fuzzy: One of his hands abandoned her and went down to his own sex. His dick was already hard as it could be, and it was only going to get better.

As he pumped the large shaft and worshiped the head with his mouth, her twitching became more frequent, her breath heavier, her muscles more tense. His own self-pleasure was getting more and more furious. Until it hit them both.

Her orgasm exploded in his mouth with fury, while a loud grunt of hers threatened to shatter his ears and the windows. A flood of cum immediately filled his mouth. He swallowed, but more kept coming. Some, a lot in fact, dripped out of his lips onto the floor, while more and more reached his stomach.

His own insides twisted in bliss as his dick throbbed and his climax crashed against his pleasure centers. His movements sped up, desperately pumping both dicks with all the energy he had. Several, long, moments later, the flood finally started to recede, and their orgasms slowly died down.

With his heart coming down from its crazed frenetic high, he let go of her dick and wiped his mouth of the leftover cum. "Feeling better?"

"Y-You could say that" she simply said, while letting herself fall down onto the bench. "You know I had to up the dose of my medication because of you. I'm starting to think you're a bad influence, Ryan."

His laughter filled the room for a couple of seconds. "Considering you did this on your own before meeting me, I somehow doubt it's my fault" he said, calling her out. "I also doubt that you did increase the dosage."

"Damn, guilty as charged" she said, giggling.

Kyla sit up, then leaned down, grabbed Ryan's face and closed her lips over his. Their tongues met, and they abandoned themselves for a few moments to the raw emotions of the kiss.

She finally let go of him and smiled. "Thanks."

"My pleasure" Ryan said, momentarily stunned by the sweet gesture. He then recovered, "it's better we clean up quick, the room will be full in twenty minutes or so" he finally said.

___________

Kyla finally reached home about three hours later. After work, they left together as usual, and went to their favorite place: That gaming cafe where they had their first (and currently only) date. They played together there, for a good couple of hours, as per their new routine.

It was her favorite two hours of the day. Sure, the way Ryan blows her mind every time he touches her girl was great, but she often found herself longing for those moments of quiet silence in that dark computer room, where all she could hear was the buzz of the fans, and the clicking sound of buttons being pressed.

She felt normal in there, not a sex maniac, or a big buff monster that scares everyone away because she gave a slightly unfriendly glance by mistake. Sharing a hobby with Ryan was, well, normal, and made those hours precious.

After their gaming trip, she got home. Her parents would be out for a little while still, they had a late call that day at work. She used the opportunity to cook herself a proper meal. Her mother was an exceptional cook, but she liked making only a limited range of dishes, so Kyla had to improvise for some variety.

While her body was busy peeling potatoes, her mind was left free to wonder. Soon enough, her thoughts went back to her boyfriend. It still felt a little weird to call him that, it had been so long since she had a steady relationship. Their thing was still young, of course, but it already felt as solid as steel.

Inevitably, her mind drifted back to their fun-time after work, and as inevitably, her girl got interested in her current train of thought. It was not long before her poor pants were once again tested by the might of her cock.

Oh God, did she just think that? Ryan really was a bad influence on her, now she was even thinking like the stereotypical futanari.

And yet a smile crept up on her. She let herself enjoy the memory a bit more, only to add fantastic details, transform the scene, change the sequence. Ryan blowing her while she's lifting weights, while she's cleaning a hallway, she blowing him in a corner of the gym... Finally, the image of her pounding his ass coalesced into her mind.

She involuntarily bit her lips. That fantasy of hers was growing bolder by the day, but it was something she could not ask him. She would not be another futa just chasing a male ass to fill.

She looked down at her erection. She sighed. She got to that point, might as well have some fun with it. She put down the potato she was peeling and took out her phone. Having lowered her pants and let free the beast, she snapped a photo, and sent it to Ryan.

"Thinking of someone" she added to the message.

A few seconds later, the answer came.

"Did you just send me a dick pic?" Ryan asked.

Kyla giggled. "Oh no, wrong number!"

"Hey, I didn't say I don't want it!" He replied immediately.

That was the start of a weird but fun evening, that Kyla spent sneaking picture after picture of her dick, and tits, and ass, sending them to Ryan, who did the same in return.

Things got so bad that she did not even finish her dinner, an annoyed mother returning from work had to finish herself. When she realized her mistake, she felt terribly guilty, and interrupted her session to come down and help, hard on still straining her pants.

Fortunately for her, and them, her mother was not capable of staying mad for long, and as soon as she understood the situation, she let her go.

Right after a speedy dinner, she excused herself and went to her room, to continue. There, she edged herself as long as she could, while keeping her image-fueled chat going. It was past midnight, when she finally stopped, exhausted after several orgasms, and went to bed.

The day after started in an unexpected way: Their boss called the whole staff to a general meeting. A stern woman accompanied him.

"Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing fine. I have some news for you: As some of you know I have a degenerative disease that is eating me away. For those of you that don't, do not worry! I am not dying, I'm just... I managed until now, but I no longer feel capable of fulfilling my duties here. Thus I have taken the decision to retire, and leave my place to Evelyn Beckett. She is an extremely talented manager, I am sure you will all love her."

She stepped forward, a cold gaze washing over the fifty or so employees. "Good morning, I will be your new general manager moving forward, effective immediately. I hope we will have a good time together. You are free to return to your duties, except the squad leaders, I would like to have them in my office now." And with that, she left.

"Bad news" Ryan said.

"Really?" Kyla said. "She does not seem too bad, and if boss likes her she can't be that bad, right?"

He shrugged. "I hope so, but I don't like her vibe."

A week later, Kyla was starting to agree with Ryan's first assessment of the new boss. Of course she was very biased in favor of the old boss, with all the liberties he left her with, but even by normal standards the new boss was damn strict. She and Ryan barely had time to see each other during work hours, and it had been several days since she could relieve some tension with their good old work-out-and-fuck combo.

That morning, the boss called her to her office. Kyla entered quietly, knocking on the door and going in after no answer came.

The lady was quietly typing away, and noticed her entrance only after she politely coughed.

"Oh you're here. Kyla, right? I was reviewing your numbers and I'm confused by all of these medical expenses. You do not appear to have any illness, so why are we spending so much money on medication?" She said, without batting an eye. Her eyes were drilling a hole in her head. She could feel the weight of her gaze, physically.

"I-Well, I do... I mean..." Kyla did not know how to answer. Did her file not mention her condition? "I do have... Maxwell syndrome, that's what the pills are for."

"Ah-a, sure. And tell me, why are we buying the most expensive pills available for this syndrome of yours?" She said.

"W-Well, it's the only ones that work well, ma'am. The rest leaves me too exhausted and depressed to be an effective employee."

The boss took a moment to think. "I'm sorry but we can no longer afford this. I will respect the agreement you made with my predecessor, for this syndrome, but I cannot justify the expense."

Kyla's eyes opened wide. She felt herself shrink several feet, deflating into a puddle of nothing on the ground.

"But I can't afford them! What am I supposed to do?" She said, summoning all of her strength.

"I can recommend a good psychologist, one that will not fill you with nonsense and happy pills. Otherwise, as I said, I will respect the previous agreement, you will just have to make due with reasonably priced medication."

Kyla stood there, speechless, for what felt like several lifetimes.

"You can leave now. That was all."

She obeyed, or better her body did, her mind shut itself off in the vain attempt to find refuge from the new reality she had now to face.

___________ ___________ ___________

Ryan rushed to the bathroom. Kyla just sent him a desperate message. What could it possibly be?

He reached the place and burst the door open. He looked around, but none was there.

Then quiet sobbing reached his ears, coming from one of the stalls. He carefully opened it and, recognizing his girlfriend, came in.

The 7'2 amazonian futanari was sitting silently in the corner of the small stall, looking tiny despise barely fitting the small space. Only her quiet sobbing could be heard, a couple of big tears rolling down her cheeks.

Seeing her like that took Ryan's breath away. He felt heavy, crushed under a giant rock that he could not hope to carry. He never felt like that before, and he did not like it.

He sat beside her.

"Hey, I'm here" he said, while caressing her cheek, wiping away the tears. "Tell me everything."

"Th-" she tried to say, but her words died in her throat.

Long silent seconds passed before she spoke again. "The boss took away my pills."

"She did what?" He said, a fire exploding violently in his chest.

In the time spent with her, he leaned a lot more about her condition, and how important those drugs were to her. How could their new boss do something like that? It was just cruel.

"How could she? I mean can she even? Is this legal? My uncle is a good lawyer, I'll ask hi..." he stopped. His girlfriend was not listening, she was lost in her own thoughts. No, she was just lost. And what was his stupid ass doing? Complaining.

He got closer to her, then he gently brought his hands over hers and looked at her in the eyes. And then he stood there, joining in the silence, until she lifted her gaze off the pavement, and onto his eyes.

Her eyes were desperate, tired, the farthest thing he knew Kyla to be: that giant ball of endless energy and awkwardness.

"It's going to be ok. Believe me" he said, slowly, without ever moving his eyes from hers. "We'll find a solution."

Only then Kyla finally reacted. She threw her muscular arms over his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

Completely engulfed into the wide frame of her girlfriend, he could do little but return the hug as best as he could.

Twenty minutes later, they finally left the stall.

"I'm sorry I called you here, I'm-I'm acting like a little girl" she finally said.

"Nonsense, you did the right thing" Ryan replied, giving her a friendly smack on the shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

"Better, better" she said, even with a timid smile. "I'm just... worried. Without the benefits from the job I cannot afford my pills, and without them I cannot work. I don't know, maybe I can take half a dose for now, stretch what I have as long as possible" she said looking at him again, looking for approval.

"I don't know, I'm no physician. We can try, worst thing that could happen is that you'll have to go home early, right? But what about long ter-Ah nevermind, we'll figure it out."

Kyla looked at herself in the mirror, her hair all ruffled up and her makeup messed up by her tears. "Oh God I look terrible."

"Ah!" Ryan said, smiling. "Even like this you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and never forget it!" He said, while trying to fix her hair with his fingers, operation made difficult by the foot and a half of difference in height.

His comical attempt made Kyla giggle at the very least .

"Listen" he said, "This is what we'll do now: We take the day off and have some fun for ourselves, what do you say?"

"B-But, shouldn't we... I mean I am on thin ice, now, aren't I? Is it wise?" She asked, with a whisper.

"Is it wise to keep you here to slowly stew neck deep in problems? Time spent enjoying yourself is never time wasted. We're going to make you able to work tomorrow, see it that way," Ryan said. "And in any case, I'm not taking no for an answer."

She timidly smiled. "I guess it makes sense." After a second of silence, she hugged him. "Thanks."

Ryan wanted to answer, but couldn't, no air was allowed in his lungs, his ribs were barely able to resist the affectionate assault. But he did not mind.

Half an hour later, they were both in his car, driving away. His little vehicle, passed down from father to brother to him, could barely accommodate Kyla, the poor futanari was forced into what looked like a very uncomfortable position, but she assured him it was fine. When you are 7'2, you had to get used to stuff like that, most likely.

"You still haven't told me where we're going," Kyla said.

He glanced at her: She was offering him a timid smile, but the bad news still weighted heavily on her.

"We're going to a place I used to go often. You'll like it, I'm sure, it's a good exercise."

They slowly left the city behind. About half an hour later, they were out, climbing the hills surrounding the urban center. Then, a quarter of an hour later, they finally reached the place.

"What is it?" Kyla asked, looking around confused.

"It's a private park used for outdoors sports and activities, but most famous for its obstacle courses. A friend of my brother works here as a manager; he's a good guy, always got us inside" Ryan said, taking a bag out of the trunk.

The smell of grass, wood, and mushrooms filled his nostrils. He pushed Kyla forward towards the entrance, where a slightly overweight man with a horrible yellow cap stopped them.

"Well, if it isn't Ryan. I'm assuming you have a reservation?"

"Hey Bill," Ryan coughed, "Well, no I don't, but I was hoping we could squeeze in?"

Hexall
Hexall
314 Followers