Love Training Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised an eyebrow. "And why do you think I would allow that, considering what you did last time?"

"Wh-What did I do last time?" Ryan said, gulping.

But then the man smiled, "You left without saying goodbye, you dick!" He said, slapping his shoulder. "Come on in, I was just kidding."

"Oh thank God, I was..." He glanced at Kyla, "Oh, this is my girlfriend."

"Wow, lady! How's the weather up there?" He said, laughing. "Ah, I'm sorry, it was terrible, I'm terrible. Of course, come in too."

Bill accompanied them to the locker rooms and left them.

"He seems... nice" Kyla said, as they finished getting ready.

"Bill? He's an idiot, but he's got a good heart. The only friend of my brother that I actually like."

His trail of thoughts was lost when he looked at his girlfriend: She was in a pair of shorts, t-shirt, gym shoes, and protection for knees and elbows, plus a small helmet. Her incredible legs and arms were left exposed, as well as a bit of her midriff, leaving him to stare at her muscles in awe.

Kyla, feeling his eyes, blushed, smiled, and got into a bodybuilder pose. She soon let go, however, embarrassed, and fearing her big girl could wake up.

Not that Ryan would mind, but in those shorts, everyone in the park would be able to see everything. "W-Well, you're ready?" She asked, to break the silence.

"Yes, yes, sorry" Ryan said, shaking himself off the horny stupor he was falling into.

Outside, they found Bill. He looked at Kyla, then elbowed Ryan "Damn, how many beds do you go through in a night, you two?" He laughed alone again. "Ah sorry, sorry, I know. Anyway, I don't have much to offer unfortunately; a red course is free now, otherwise you'll have to wait an hour for a yellow one."

"A red? Damn... Well, we'll take it" Ryan said.

"All right, number 13 is yours. Good luck" Bill said, and then left.

"What did we take exactly?" Kyla asked.

"An obstacle course. They have a series of paths in the forest with obstacles, climbing segments, ropes, ponds, it's a lot of fun and a great way to get some adrenaline pumping. I used to come here often, before I got a stable job."

"Oh" she simply said.

"You don't like it?"

"What? No, no, I just... did not expect it. Frankly I was not sure what to expect. I'm sorry, I'm a mess today."

"Hey hey, look at me," she did so, "We're here to fix that, all right? Just try to have fun, I know you will love it."

She took a deep breath. "All right, yeah. I will."

They were at the beginning of the course number 13, the sign ominously painted bright red.

"Ok, the course is pretty straightforward, you shouldn't have trouble following it, and if it does happen there are ropes delimiting the area, so you cannot get lost even if you tried. Oh one last thing!" Ryan said, as he gestured her to get closer.

She leaned forward a little, just enough for Ryan to spring his trap: With a little jump, he brought his hands behind her neck and pulled her down, their lips met and their tongues danced together.

Then, he let her got. "Last one pays for dinner!" He screamed and started running.

Kyla, stunned, took a moment to recover, but then threw herself into the chase. "You little... You tricked me!" She said.

The hunt was on. Ryan expertly weaved through the trees and the waist high obstacles of the first part of the course. Then it came the long horizontal poles that you had to walk on. His balance was never great, but he was doing all right with them.

Unfortunately, he could hear Kyla getting closer and closer. He got a head start and he had the advantage of knowing the course, but he could not hope to compete with her strength and stamina.

Ryan climbed a ladder, that brought him halfway up a tree, where a rope connected the platform he was standing on to another one on a nearby tree. He secured himself and began sliding down. And again the same from the new tree to a third one. Then it came the mud-jumps section, as he called it: A series of poles sticking out of a large pond. He started jumping from one to another.

When he finally reached the other side, he turned around to see how was Kyla doing, only to see her land beside him. A large smile on her lips.

She moved forward without stopping, leaving Ryan behind. He quickly recovered and gave chase. Unfortunately, the part he hated was coming up: A climbing section, up the surface of a large rock, where supports have been drilled into.

Fortunately for him, Kyla lost her advantage when she chose a bad path up the rock. Ryan exploited the fact by launching himself up, and climbing quickly. He got up at record speed.

He took a moment to recover his breath, but that would prove to be a fatal mistake: He turned around to see Kyla bending her knees and then jumping up. Her tremendous strength propelled the giant futanari up and up, to the halfway point of the nine foot tall rock. From there, with apparently no effort, she jumped again and reached him.

Mouth agape, Ryan said: "No fair!"

Kyla stuck her tongue out and ran away.

Twenty minutes and many obstacles later, they reached the end. Kyla easily won, as he expected.

What he did not expect was being out of breath. He really let himself go those last few years.

To his surprise, even Kyla was a little winded, though she looked like she just got through a warm-up rather than a full obstacle course.

"Well," he breathed "you got me, fair and square."

"Ahhh you just let me win" she said, with a knowing smile. "But you were right, that was fun."

"And we still have some time before having to go, but..." he said, getting closer to her, "winner deserves a prize."

Kyla took a step back, her cheeks reddening. "A-And what did you have in mind? I mean, we are in a public park."

Ryand did not say anything, instead he dropped down on his knees, bringing down her pants with him. Kyla's mighty cock sprung free. She leaned against the tree behind her, for emotional support.

Ryan began caressing her long shaft, feeling the heat increase under his skin as her dick got harder and harder. He gave a kiss to her glans, then another to her shaft, and then another one. He reached her large balls and began planting kiss after kiss on them. Kyla bit her hand to suppress her moans, but their muffled sound still reached Ryan's ears.

Between Kyla's muscular legs, pumped up by the obstacle course, Ryan was in an inferno of heat and sweat. Droplets of salty water were rolling down her smooth skin, while her arousal kept growing. Now at full mast, her ten inches stood proud above him.

He left his fingers to tease her shaft, while he got behind her balls and began pressing his face against her vagina. Female juices ran down his cheeks, while pre-cum lubricated his fingers, going up and down her cock.

"Fuck! Fuck..." Kyla said, her limbs trembling. Ryan stuck his tongue out as far as he could and dug into her folds. With experienced movements, he began licking, sucking, and twirling around his tongue. Kyla's hips began moving on their own, slowly fucking his hand as if it was a fleshlight.

More and more fluid rolled down his face, as Kyla's arousal grew and grew. His tongue was starting to get tired, and his muscles were protesting because of the uncomfortable position, but in the haze of heat, sweat, juices, and cum, his brain was unable to think of anything but pleasing the futanari above him.

Kyla's movements became more frantic and desperate. Her hand no longer suffocated her moans. Her fingers wrapped around his own, and pumped up and down her hard cock. Ryan could feel her heartbeat getting faster through her muscles, while the walls of her vagina pulsed with hunger around his tongue.

"Ryan! Ryan, fuck! I'm about to..." And then it happened. With a desperate grunt, Kyla came. Her cock throbbed with power and released a long stream of thick white goo. Her pussy clamped down onto his tongue, almost painfully so, while her inner walls twitched in the ecstasy or release.

Her muscles shivered, her knees lowered down, unable to support her mighty body, prey of her climax. Ryan, merciless, kept servicing her, delivering as much pleasure as he could.

What felt like hours later, Kyla's cock finally declared itself satisfied. The dirt in front of her was coated with a thin layer of cum, its powerful odor mixing with the sweet smell of the forest. Ryan resurfaced from below her, his face completely covered in fluids.

"Jesus Christ, Ryan" Kyla said, as she slowly let herself slide down the tree behind her, into a seated position.

"Hey what do you think you're doing?" Ryan said, while recovering his breath, "No time to rest, I want a re-match."

___________ ___________ ___________

Kyla finally got out of the shower. With a large towel around her, she got into the locker room, where Ryan was almost finished dressing up.

"Oh, you're done, good" he said.

She sat down near him, admiring for a moment their height difference. Even from a seated position she still towered above him.

She would never admit it, but she was starting to like it; most of her previous partners were on the tall side, rarely as tall as her, but in the same category. Ryan was not.

Well, that was a bit unfair to him: He was not short, futanari were just taller in general, and she was a desperate case.

The introspective moment brought back into her memory the news she received that morning. She had to give it to him: He managed to make her forget, for a while; it gave her time to put her thoughts into perspective.

The fear in her heart of being reduced to an animal fueled only by lust by her condition was still great. She did, however, imagine herself living with Ryan, with no pills to filter her crazy biology. All the things she could, and would, do to that sexy body of his. Would he like her other self? The sex-crazed animal one?

She shook her head. That was a dangerous train of thought. And yet, there was no stopping her imagination.

She placed her arms around his shoulders. "Thanks, Ryan."

"For what?" He said.

She stood up without saying anything else.

"You know, second place deserves a prize too in my book" she said, and undid the buttons of his jeans, exposing his malehood.

"Uh, w-well, I..." he said.

He was so eager to please her, and yet he got so shy when she returned the favor. Damn he was too sweet.

Without warning, she got her hands under his soft butt and lifted him up, getting herself to a standing position.

"Whoa! Careful!" He said.

But Kyla did not listen. Her arms had no trouble supporting Ryan's weight. She brought him up, his groin in line with her face. Then she put his legs on her shoulders and her mouth made contact with her objective.

His dick was half-soft, but rapidly growing harder. She put both his balls into his mouth and sucked on them for a little bit, while Ryan wrapped his arms around her head.

She took his cock into her mouth. His six inches hard under her tongue. She was not an expert in oral sex, her partners were usually interested in another part of her body, but she was determined to make it good for him.

And good she did: Bobbing her head up and down, she took his cock in and out, massaging his skin. Then, she pushed him against her and got his glans into her throat.

"Damn, Kyl-" Ryan said, before his lungs lost the capacity to breathe. His fingers grasped her shirt on her back. The taste of his precum invaded her mouth.

In no time, she felt his cock twitch in desperation. Then, soon after, the first spurt came. "Fuck! I'm c..." Ryan tried to say, but his lungs refused to work again. His load was delivered to her awaiting mouth, spurt after spurt, until he finally calmed down.

Kyla swallowed and smiled. "Enjoyed yourself?" He whispered a yes.

He finally put him down and went to her locker to dress up, determined to enjoy that day to the fullest extent. There would be many more days to wallow in self-pity.

A few minutes later, they left the park and went back to the city. There, they had a few sandwiches for lunch, and moved forward to the second activity Ryan somehow planned on the fly. How? Hell if she knew.

She never considered herself dumb, but sometimes her boyfriend really did make her feel like a meathead. Not that he did it on purpose, he just did not understand not everyone had his smarts.

An hour or so later, after a quick trip home to get some appropriate clothes, they got to their second destination: The hot springs. It was a beautiful complex just outside the city, with numerous indoor and outdoor pools, as well as saunas.

"Tell me the truth," Kyla said as they entered "You brought me here only because you want to see me in a swimsuit."

"Well..." He said, faking a cough, "let's say it might have been a tiny factor that played a small role in the decision."

Kyla smiled and ruffled his hair. "You're cute when you're lying."

Truth be told, she did not enjoy getting into a swimsuit that much. Having her giant body exposed made her feel vulnerable, especially since, in the past when her condition was not being treated properly, wearing one guaranteed incidents.

She was not as enthusiastic of the place as she had been about the park. That park was amazing! And Ryan's performance in their little competition was not too shabby either. She did slow herself down to admire his butt for a while, but for a self-professed lazy nerd, he did all right.

As they crossed the building's entrance, she convinced herself this time it would be different. She was not that same kid anymore, and she was with her boyfriend, incidents could happen and people would not give it much of a thought: Futanari sporting erections around their significant other was almost acceptable those days. For once, stereotypes played in her favor.

They found the locker rooms and went their separate ways. The futanari room was almost empty, just a couple of girls in a corner gossiping. Without much fanfare, she changed herself.

Just before going out, she saw her reflection in the large vertical mirror near the exit: It had been a while since she checked her physique.

She was wearing a two piece swimsuit, leaving most of her skin bare. She observed her muscles, rippling under her skin, her head cut off by the mirror, too short for her height, her boobs, modest but soft and perky, her feminine hips, and her voluminous package.

She flexed a bicep, admiring its mass and hardness. She was never in love with her muscles, they were mostly a fortunate side effects of her overcharged biology and a lucky synergy between physical exercise and her condition; and yet ever since she had become a stable thing with Ryan, she did start to truly enjoy what she had built.

He liked her. She had to be a little sexy then, right?

More importantly, Ryan liked all of her. Many of the people she had been with before fetishized her height, or her strength, or her condition, but their attraction stopped there: the rest of her was merely a vessel to carry what they were really interested in. Not Ryan, he actually enjoyed her presence, he chooses to be with her, without needing anything in return.

She left the locker room with confidence, and looked around for Ryan. Not seeing him, she got in front of the men's room and waited there.

A few minutes later, a couple of futanari came from behind her. "Hey! Look! She Hulk's here. You looking to club a male on the head and bring it back to your cave?" A blonde futa said, while her friend choked on her drink.

Startled, she looked at them, then turned around. "I-I am not!" Kyla said, looking away.

But they had a point, she did look bad standing there, as if ready to assault anyone coming out of the door. Maybe she should have stayed farther away. She should move, yes.

"Here you are!" A male voice said. Kyla turned around and saw Ryan getting out of the door.

Her boyfriend was only wearing a small pair of briefs, that left pretty much all of himself bare. He had the body of a lean swimmer: slim, with some muscles hidden beneath a thin layer of softness, and little body hair.

His figure was clearly masculine, but with its edges smoothed and polished. She had to suppress the urge to just take him and kiss him against the wall.

"Oh, a victim! You want a hand against the gorilla, little guy?" The futanari from before said.

Kyla gulped and looked away, ashamed of her long staring. She was essentially proving those two vipers right.

"Hello!" Ryan said. "Sorry ladies, but I'm afraid I'm taken. Don't worry, though, I'm sure you'll find someone somewhere" he added, offering a polite smile.

He then took Kyla's hand. "Come on, let's go."

"Yeah sure bud! Blink twice if you're in danger!" The futanari replied, but her voice had lost some of its smugness.

They finally got into the pools. Kyla submerged herself. The warm waters felt wonderful against her skin, soothing her muscles, loosening knots in her body.

It was a weekday so the place was not crowded at all, they had a lot of space for themselves. Relaxing her muscles completely, she left her body float.

Or better she tried, the last time she did that she was a small girl, now her mass was far too great for her to float. Giving up, she decided to lean against the wall of the pool, and let her body relax.

Ryan was doing much of the same, just enjoying the moment, with the sun warming up their faces, and the water the rest of their bodies.

She finally had a moment of peace. And so she drifted into a half-sleep state, lazily admiring the surroundings with complete disinterest.

Her peace was interrupted some time later, when she felt something against her hip. At first, she ignored it, she was feeling too comfortable to move, but it insisted. She finally looked down, but she did not see anything other than her own body.

The tingling came back, but this time, Kyla shot a hand down towards the source of the annoyance, sending splashes of water all around her. Her fingers wrapped around something squishy. She pulled it up, only to discover she just fished her boyfriend's arm.

"Hey Kyla! How are you doing?" Ryan said, without looking her in the eyes.

"Is everything all right? Was it you?" She asked, confused.

"Ahm, me? No. No it wasn't."

Kyla raised an eyebrow. "And what was I referring to?" She said.

"Ahhwell" he tried to say, "Fine, it was me. I was trying to pull your swimsuit down and get... you know... the girl some sneaky action."

"Really? Out in the open? Here? Underwater?" Kyla said, giggling.

"Well, there's none around us. Also I was curious to see if I could."

Could he? Now Kyla was curious too. Without saying anything, she quickly lowered her briefs, letting her cock float freely and happy in the water.

Ryan, blushed, smiled, and submerged himself.

Soon enough, she felt his hands on her shaft, electric jolts of pleasure traveling up her spine. She never met anyone so happy and eager to perform oral on her, to the point she genuinely felt bad for not reciprocating enough, but Ryan seemed to get some kind of special satisfaction from getting her dick to explode in his mouth. Little by little in those weeks, he ground her resistance down, and now she pretty much let him do whatever he wanted with her cock.

Still, doing it underwater did not feel entirely right. The sensation was pleasant enough, and the warm waters added an extra level of comfort that made each movement surprisingly pleasant, but the drag of the water made everything too slow and sluggish, which made it impossible to get a good rhythm.

Soon after, she felt the tip of her dick getting into his mouth. She gasped, surprised.

The first moment was always fantastic. She was usually worried to hurt her partner with her big girl, but Ryan was used to it at that point, so there was little worry. Instead, she got a perverse jolt of satisfaction feeling his lips strain to contain her dick.