Love Training Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, he really was a bad influence on her.

As little sparks of pleasure shook her body, she began daydreaming, about her boyfriend blowing her at home, in his car, at work. She imagined herself asking him to do it anywhere she wanted, getting more and more aroused by the idea. And the she began imagining herself forcing him down, chocking him on her length. And then there, at the pool, forcing him underwater to service her.

Suddenly, Ryan resurfaced to breathe, taking her out of her haze. "Ahh, sorry. I don't think I can do it" he said.

She timidly smiled, "It's ok, baby." She leaned over and kissed him. "It was a long shot anyway" she added, pulling her panties up again.

Suddenly, she recalled her daydream. A shiver run up her spine. She shook her head. What was that about? That was not her, she was not a bully, she would never do that! To him of all people!

"You ok?" He asked.

"What? Yeah, yeah, sorry, I was just getting a little sleepy."

"Aww, was I doing that badly?" He asked.

"No, no, silly" she said, shaking her head. "It's just the water and the sun, I'm just very comfortable right now."

"Fine, fine. All right."

___________ ___________ ___________

After a few hours of melting into the warm waters, they decided to leave.

But Ryan had one last surprise: He somehow managed to get a reservation for the evening at Newhall, a local and well renown restaurant.

Ryan left her at home to get prepared.

"Hey there! Where have you been all day?" Her mother asked.

"We've been...around" she said, immediately realizing she just admitted she was with Ryan. "Sorry, I gotta go! We'll talk later!" She added.

She rushed up the stairs and reached her room. There, she threw an outfit together. She was not exactly an expert in fashion, but she did her best.

She went for a casual style: Ankle length tight jeans, a short shirt that left part of her midriff bare, and her white sneakers. It was a little unusual for her to go for clothes that would highlight her physique instead of concealing it, but she was going out with Ryan! He liked her muscles, and she was getting less and less worried about showing them off.

She proceeded with makeup and hair, but she could not get them right.

After a few failed attempts, she admitted defeat.

"Mom! Could you give me a hand?" She asked, from the stairs.

A few seconds later, her mother appeared. "Why? I thought you were in a hurry."

Kyla sighed. "I'm sorry, I should have said something. But I really am in a hurry."

"Fine, fine" she said, walking up the stairs. "But you better bring that boyfriend of yours here more often."

With the expert help of her mother, she managed to get ready in a jiffy. And a few minutes later, she was outside, waiting for her ride.

Ryan arrived just a few moments afterwards, with almost perfect timing. With a pair of dark blue trousers and a short sleeved dress shirt, he was looking quite good.

He got out of the car and opened the door for her, with an exaggerated bow.

"Ladies first."

Kyla, smiling ruffled his hair and gave him a quick kiss, then got in. They were finally off.

Newhall was a modern restaurant, from the architecture to the choice of tablecloth. Clean lines, strong colors, and white light dominated the environment.

They found a place to sit down and ordered their dinner shortly after. As usual, Kyla ordered food for three people and Ryan for barely one.

"And that's for food, can I bring you something to drink in the mean time?" The waitress said.

"Nothing for me, I'm driving" Ryan said.

"Beer for me" Kyla added.

"All right" The waitress said said, then added: "I must say, you are a very cute couple." She looked at Kyla, "He's a great catch. I hope you're making use of that cute butt, sister."

"Ehm...thanks" Kyla said, turning tomato red immediately.

That traitor of her boyfriend, instead of defending his male honor, laughed together with the waitress.

Drinks arrived shortly after. She was feeling particularly relaxed that evening, which lead to her drinking more than usual.

"So, I bet you did not expect me to do something that sporty, uh?" He said, referring to the obstacle course.

"I did not, you got me. I also did not expect you to try to blow me in a public pool, you bastard. I'm the futanari, you know? I'm supposed to be the deviant one."

"I don't recall you trying to stop me" he said, with a very innocent looking smile. "And the jury is still out on you being or not being a deviant."

"Oh really?" Kyla said, feeling a little defensive, but intrigued nonetheless.

"Well, let's investigate: Do you watch porn?"

Kyla almost spilled her drink. "Well, ye-I mean it's the twenty first century, who doesn't?"

His smile grew wider "Oh, what kind?"

"N-None of your business, boyfriend"

"Ouch" he said, theatrically gripping his chest with a hand. "But I'm still curious."

The moment was interrupted by the waitress bringing in food. The conversation drifted off from there, but after a few more drinks, it was Kyla the one that went back to it. The alcohol was really getting to her head.

"I do... I do watch futa-male porn. There's a lot of hyper-aggressive stuff that does not interest me, but occasionally you find something decent, where both look like they had a good time."

"Makes sense, it is one of the most popular categories. A friend told me, of course" he said, with a perfectly flat tone that made Kyla almost believe him for a second. "You like to try something you saw?"

Kyla gulped. She did have something she wanted to try, that she really wanted to try, but was Ryan the kind of guy that liked it? She really did not want to be her gender's stereotype, but...

She downed what was left of her beer. "Well... they do look like they have fun in those videos" she managed to say.

After that sentence, they remained in silence for a while, digesting each other's words, the implications floating in their thoughts.

A little later, they finally decided to leave.

They made it to the car and Ryan drove towards his home. The conversation had not left their thoughts for a moment. During the ride home, the atmosphere got heavier and heavier with unspoken desire. They barely exchanged words until their reached Ryan's apartment.

There, they quickly made their way upstairs, Kyla's steps were a little imprecise and uncertain due to her intoxication.

As soon as Ryan opened the door, Kyla reached her tipping point. She got in behind him, then put her hands on his shoulders and pinned him against the wall.

"Whoa, Kyla. You all right?" He asked, offering a smile, sparks of worry and lust filling his eyes.

Kyla did not answer, instead she closed her lips on his and invaded his mouth with her tongue. She let herself go to the sensation.

With a sudden movement, she brought her hands down to his sweet, soft butt and pushed him up, so that he was at eye level.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too" he replied.

"I..." she took a deep breath. "I want to fuck you, I want to pin you down and fuck the life out of you."

Ryan gulped, but then smiled, "I know."

"I know it's not what you want, that I'm just another stupid futa chasing an ass, and-Wait, what did you say?"

He smiled again. "I know. I've been training myself for it. I wanted to do it as a birthday gift, but I guess there's nothing wrong with opening the gift early."

"You did?" Kyla said, eyes wide open.

"For a while I was not sure you were even interested, but I think I got it right" he said, with a smirk. "Wait here" he added then, gesturing for her to let him down.

She obeyed, and he left, only to return a couple of moments later with a large bottle in hand.

Without saying a word, he took her pants down, exposing her half-erection. Her gave a long lick, from bottom to top of her long shaft, causing her legs to shiver in delight.

He used his hands to get her dick fully hard, then he began spreading lube all over it, coating it with a generous amount.

Then he stood up and looked at her. Kyla was never as aware of their size difference as that moment: His eyes were in line with her nipples, if he stepped forward he would be able to hide under her boobs; his torso was barely wider than her powerful thighs, and his legs were thinner than her arms. She felt big, really fucking big, but for the first time in her life she did not see it as a handicap, or a problem to deal with: She was enjoying it. No, she was aroused by it.

God, he was such a bad influence on her.

No longer able to contain herself, she lifted him up and kissed him. Her dick was resting between his legs, feeling thick and powerful against his butt cheeks. She brought him to bed and put him down.

He turned around, exposing his behind to her. His delicious hole bare in front of her.

She started massaging his anal ring with her fingers, then stood up and aligned her cock with his anus.

And finally, she made contact.

"Fuck" he said, feeling her cockhead pushing against his hole.

But Kyla did not hear him, she was in her own world. Drunk on alcohol and lust, she was barely capable of holding herself back.

"I'll..." she said, between lustful breaths, "You're doing great, sweetie."

She started pushing. There was resistance at first, a few grunts of pain from Ryan, but she slowly made her way inside.

"Shit, this feels so weird" he said, as more and more of her inches disappeared into his hole.

And then, she finally bottomed out, she got her entire monster in.

It was so incredibly tight. Her girl was being massaged on all sides by Ryan's inner walls.

The sensation was so strong that her legs failed to support her weight: She collapsed on her boyfriend, burying him completely under her huge frame.

"Fuuuck..." she whispered, her breathing heavy and labored.

She forced herself up a little. Her boyfriend was still completely pinned under her, his head buried beneath her boobs, unable to move even if he wanted. She looked behind her, and the only visible part of Ryan were his feet, poking out from between her huge legs. Her cock throbbed inside him.

She started thrusting her hips against him, getting a few inches of her cock out each time, only to force it in again.

She was lost in bliss, her world was melting away, her vision was getting fuzzy, while her mind shut down. Only one thing remained: Pure, undiluted pleasure.

Her rhythm picked up, her thrusts became faster and more aggressive. Deep inside her, pressure built up. With each hump, sparks of pure electricity radiated from her groin. Her muscles rhythmically tensed up. Her heart beating faster and faster.

And yet the sensation kept growing, pleasure kept increasing, pressure kept building up. Her thrusts went from calculated, to frantic, to desperate. The bed groaned and creaked with each one of her movement, undulating back and forth with her massive body. Moans of pleasure left her lungs, making Ryan vibrate under her.

The pressure built up. And then finally, the dam broke. A rush of pure pleasure filled her body instantly, a tidal wave invading every one of her cells, tearing down any obstacle. Her brain was completely flooded, unable to process anything but overwhelming bliss.

She pushed herself in deep as much as possible. Her dick twitched angrily, then the first spurt came. Ryan was still tight around her girl, so she could feel in detail her cock inflating and shooting her cum deep into his insides.

She took a few inches out of his ass, and slammed it in again, to deliver another massive load. And then again, and again. She could feel Ryan's bottom shift to accommodate the torrent of white liquid. But her climax kept going, her balls kept working, delivering more and more cum, until, an eternity later, it finally ended.

Her hips kept moving on their own even after the orgasm died down, just to get all the pleasure out of it as she could.

Finally, exhausted, she collapsed on top of him. "Fuck me, that was incredible" she said.

A muffled sound came from under her. She shifted her weight, so that he could move, and talk.

"We broke the bed" he repeated.

Mouth agape, Kyla looked down. Indeed, the frame of the bed was in pieces around them, the mattress was resting against the floor.

Did... did they do that? And not even realize it?

"Shit..."

She carefully took her cock out of him, still semi-hard. Cum leaked out of his abused hole almost immediately.

She stood up, finally letting Ryan move freely. He turned around, slowly, shivering.

With the crazed pleasure filled haze of her orgasm dissipating, she suddenly felt her chest heavy. "Did I...Are you ok? I didn't hurt you right?"

Oh God, what had she done? Every time, every time! Every time she has a good thing going, she ruins it with her stupid gorilla body and gorilla mind.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm just, a little winded" he said, while struggling to move. "I did not expect it to feel so good. Well, at first it was... painful, but then it was not!" he added, with a smile. "Do I still have my legs attached?"

"Don't joke about it!" She said, while trying, and failing not to smile as well.

She took a deep breath; God was she lucky that everything was fine. "I should have been more careful. I am so sorry."

"What? You fucked me so good, I was seeing the heat death of the universe. You did nothing wrong."

"I didn't?"

"Nu-uh"

She took a deep breath.

That was indeed a good fuck, one of the best she ever had if not the best. God, he looked so hot just standing there, half undressed, shivering, with his hole leaking her cum...

"So..." she said, while her girl woke up again, "Does that mean we can go for another round?"