Love Vanished Pt. 03 - Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at a party of some kind, Henry was there, I think as my accompanying friend. James and Sherry were there also.

We were having fun and laughing. Then I was looking at Henry and Sherry across the room. Henry's arm was around Sherry as they sipped drinks and smiled, watching me. I was laying down on a couch or something.

I looked up to see James smiling and his bare chest. Then I felt him as my body began to accept him.

I woke up sitting straight up in bed. I was sweating slightly, as the after glow of an orgasm faded from me. I remember saying, 'Fuck!', the dream was so vivid. I flopped back down, to soon fall a sleep again.

I didn't tell any one of that dream, especially Henry.

It was three weeks later after the last mowing and I had to pull the mower out again. My two had a sleep over with Sandy's two children that weekend.

I started the mower and got busy. I noticed my neighbor was out too, doing their yard. This time I was dressed in a sports crop top and running shorts. I learned my lesson.

I saw James wave and I waved back. I was just getting ready to move to the back yard when Sherry came over.

I stopped and we chatted a bit before she invited me and the children over for a grilled chicken dinner. I told her they had a sleep over this weekend with their friends.

"Oh, well even better. See you around six then." Sherry said to me. "We will dine outside on the patio, like a little picnic."

I finished up mowing the back yard and went to get a shower and clean up. I would do the trimming tomorrow.

I dressed in dressier halter top and dress shorts with a pair of tan strapped sandals. Sherry said we would eat outside like a little picnic. The top was red so I wore a red lip gloss and some eye makeup. I was ready to go and headed over to James and Sherry's to see if I might help out.

Chapter 6

Sherry answered the door and welcomed me in with a hug and peck on the cheek. She was dressed casually like myself with a nice pull over top and shorts, and bra-less. We entered the kitchen where James was preparing the chicken for the grill, dressed in a nice shirt and casual dress shorts. I received a compliment and returned one too.

I asked what I might do to help out and was told 'Stay out of the way.' with a chuckle from James. Sherry offered me a chardonnay and said I could help set the table outside.

I began gathering things and taking them out side as those two finished up prepping the diner for the grill. James had just placed the food on the grill when I suddenly got a foot cramp traveling up to my calf muscle. I had to sit down it hurt so bad.

He saw me rubbing my foot and calf as he closed the grill. I winced and giggled telling him and Sherry I had muscle cramp.

Sherry looked at her husband and told him, 'Well, fix it handyman' and giggled, which he did as she went inside.

I watched those dark hands rub and knead my foot and leg. That felt marvelous and my two little friends took notice too, as they poked at my top.

James went back to tend the grill when Sherry came up behind me bending down and wrapping her arms around me to give me a hug.

"He gives great full body massages too." She said, in a sultry giggly type voice.

She took my stiffened nipples and tweaked them as she giggled, I blushed and I almost grabbed myself. I think James saw that as he closed the grill and came back to continue, but this time he massaged my other foot and leg.

I was watching him again intently, rubbing and kneading, I heard him give a little chuckle as he looked up.

"All better sweety?" James said.

His low voice snapped me back to reality, I giggled and looked in his smiling face.

"Yes. Thank you, all better." I said, in a dreamy voice.

He chuckled again as he rose up and patted my shoulder saying 'Good'.

We ate a delicious dinner and relaxed talking and getting to know each other better over drinks as it grew dark outside.

I excused myself to use the bathroom. When I came back the spa tub I noticed earlier had the lights on and the pumps were running. I figured those two were wanting to get in it, so I started excusing my self to head back to my home. But Sherry had other ideas.

Chapter 7

She took me over to the spa to look and admire it as we dipped our hands in the water and sipped our wine.

Sherry commanded that her and I were getting in the spa.

I got flustered and start stammering, 'I don't have swim suit on, I would need to go get it and I have a few things to do, so I should get home'.

I didn't want to intrude on their time in spa tub.

She called James over and took my glass and handed both glasses asking him to refill them. As I watched him turn and leave, I felt the tie straps of my top come loose and my bare breasts suddenly being exposed.

I hushed out a screech, as I looked at Sherry's already bare caramel breasts. She tugged at my shorts and had them half way down, with my panties.

"Better hurry before James gets back." She said.

She giggled and stripped out of her shorts and slid in the spa. I couldn't see my top so I quickly joined her. I could hear James coming back as I jumped in next to Sherry covering myself with my arms. She said she liked messing with me.

James got a good view of our caramel and bronzed bodies as he handed Sherry her wine. He held my glass in front of me and as I reached for it he moved out of my reach. He chuckled saying 'Oh, you almost got it, try again.' as he waved in front me, I giggled.

Just then we heard the gate open and a voice call out.

"Hello, Hello, I say Hi and you say Lo."

A mans sing song voice rang out.

I quickly shrank in the water and really covered my self.

James began to laugh as Sherry called out.

"JohnJohn! what a nice surprise!" Sherry said. "Come over here and give me hug."

She stood straight up in the spa in all her glory. I couldn't believe she just stood up that way.

I thought I knew that voice. Then it spoke again.

"You come to me, I see you have friend with you."

I began saying 'Oh my god. Oh my god.' as Sherry looked down at me giggling.

I was sure I knew that voice! I shrank down lower in the water. Then she shocked me again.

"Okay, it isn't like you don't know her, JohnJohn." Sherry said and I heard that man chuckle.

Sherry jumped out of the spa to greet this man. When I heard him say maybe a proper introduction might be in order. The lights went out on the spa and the jets increased in flow.

"JohnJohn, this is our neighbor, Samantha Smith." Sherry said. "Samantha, this is my older brother, Henry John Johanson."

"Hello Samantha Smith, nice to..meet you, enjoying your evening?" Henry said, with a chuckle.

He extended a hand out past my shoulder and I ignored it not wanting to move my arms.

"Um, um. Hi Henry." I managed to squeak out

I was starting to get embarrassed completely. James handed me the glass of wine chuckling which I drank down and handed back the glass as he chuckled. He went to get me another and I drank half of that one quickly as I heard giggles as Sherry climb back in the spa.

I couldn't believe Sherry was parading around naked in front of her brother.

Chapter 8

James and Henry talked while Sherry explained she knew of Henry's and my relationship. She also told me his family adopted her when she was two years old when Henry was fourteen. The figures added up to Henry was fifty four now. I thought he was like forty years old. That got a giggle from my forty two year old neighbor who I thought was late thirties.

She also told me Myling left him almost two years ago. I just had to ask why she left him.

"Henry, JohnJohn, seems so nice, caring and sweet, attractive, even mysterious." I said. "Why would she leave a man like that."

I didn't mention small, slim, or scrawny look part.

Sherry looked into my eyes and I saw tears well up.

"I'm sorry sweety, poor choice of words to some. She passed away suddenly. A heart condition that was never diagnosed. She is missed dearly. JohnJohn keeps saying she is still with him." Sherry said.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her as she rested her head on my shouder. I stroked through her hair like I would my children when they hurt for a few moments.

"Enough of that, we need to get back to our men." Sherry said.

"Uh, we're not.. Henry and I, really in that kind of relationship, Sherry. " I said.

"Oh, really now, so you say." Sherry replied.

I caught a shiny glint in her eyes as she smiled like she knew something.

She called out to James to bring us robes. Sherry ended up with a knee length jersey cloth robe and I received a rather short satiny pale blue robe. This thing barely covered my ass. I was sure I was given that robe on purpose.

As we got out of the spa I noticed I was a bit tipsy and giggly too and leaned on Sherry a little. We went over and sat with James and Henry at the table. Some how I ended up next to James. Maybe a little too 'next' to him sometimes we would bump each other.

I could feel the coolness of the chair on the bare skin of my ass as we sat there talking and laughing at silly things. I noticed Sherry kept watching me, not her husband. Henry was watching all three of us.

The robe opening fell between my breasts and I had to be careful sitting there, when I reached or laughed to hard. I did notice that Henry also noticed that too, as I would clutch at it at times.

The satin robe made me feel almost naked and my nipples showed how I felt. Sitting that close to James didn't help matters either. Then out of the blue Henry said something strange. Yes, I was feeling sexy.

"Samantha, I see your Chi isn't as confused tonight, but still needs some clearing." Henry said.

He looked at Sherry who nodded to her brother and smiled. I just looked at the three of them blankly.

"James will you do the honors." Henry said. "I must be leaving soon."

I didn't know what was really happening as James stood up and did a single nod head bow. Smiling to Henry he disappeared in the house.

Next thing I knew I was on a table face down bare ass naked, after some persuasion. My head cradled in a head rest with a bath towel covering my ass.

I could feel the warm oil being massaged into my back and legs, as James's strong hands began doing magical things.

I heard myself give out a few 'mms' and light moans. I was loosing myself in this bliss.

I closed my eyes to the sound of low voices saying things about me. When I heard a whisper to roll over, which I did as towels were draped over me.

I looked up at James smiling face and eyes then turned my head to see Henry and Sherry watching. Sherry's arm wrapped around her brother and his one arm around her sipping drinks.

"This feels wonderful." I said.

I looked back up to James smiling face and bare chocolate chest. I remembered this vision and gasped very lightly.

I barely heard Henry say softly he had to leave. That I was in good hands and to enjoy the evening, as James began massaging again. I weakly told Henry, 'Okay, I will, see you Monday' as I closed my eyes.

James started at my ankles stroking up my legs and body. Until he ended up cupping and kneading my breasts under the towel covering me. I gasped at the sensations. I heard Sherry giggle in my dreamy state.

James stroked back down to my ankles again, this time he raised a leg holding my leg straight. He moved it up and in a circle before doing the other leg as he massaged them while in the air. The towel covering my lady parts fell away. I didn't care right then.

He stood to the side and massaged at my hips and pelvis.

Then up my the sides to my breasts again, this time he thumbed my nipples. I gasped at the sensation that ran through them. That towel had slipped away too. I opened my eyes to see him smiling and I smiled, knowing I was bare to his dark eyes. I was getting moist, even close to an orgasm.

"Enjoying this are you?" James said.

"Yes." I replied in a whispery voice.

"The best is yet to come." James said.

His hands were back at the top of my thighs, rubbing and massaging. I had completely given into this as my legs parted slightly. I drifted behind my closed eyes.

His fingers slipped between my parted legs and I gasped again, but didn't stop him. I had lost myself in this wonderful feeling.

James rubbed circles there, across and around my clitoris. His fingers slowly slid inside my tunnel, they made magic. I was exploding as my back arced upwards and then my hips undulated up and down.

I clamped my hand over my mouth to muffle my moans as his full lips found my nipples.

My hand had encircled his hard erect penis. I turned my head to the side to look. I don't remember him removing his shorts. I don't remember grabbing his cock either as I stroked it in my haze.

I looked for Sherry. I was mixed in fear and pleasure at the same time right then.

James's fingers began rapid movements inside of me suddenly, just in the right spot. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my jaws as another intense orgasm hit me, I felt myself gush some wetness. I had never done that.

I finally gasped for air from holding my breath as I panted and quivered, my moans even had quiver.

James gave me a kiss as I clung to him and his cock. I didn't know what to say or do as I looked for Sherry again. I was expecting a nasty scene any moment.

Chapter 9

I felt my self being picked up and cradled in James's muscled arms and being carried some where as I buried my face in his muscled chest. Then I was being laid down.

I was laid crossways of a bed with my ass at the edge as he pushed my bent legs to my breasts. I felt tender fingers on my cheek and looked to see Sherry as I felt James's full lips suck on my labia and his tongue slip across my clit.

I jolted as I saw her face, I began to panic. I tried to push him away as I came to my senses at what was happening. They are married, I shouldn't be here like this, I shouldn't be letting this happen.

"No, No, Stop, Don't!" I mewed out.

Sherry hushed me and pulled my hands away back over my head, saying 'You are okay everything is fine'. She cooed and stroked my cheek.

I shuddered from James licking through my cleft. My legs came back further and I felt his tongue slide through the cheeks of my ass pausing at my tight little ring swirling and pushing. I surrendered.

I was coming to orgasm again as I looked down at his black curly hair. His head came higher and I could see his brown eyes shine as his pink tongue swirled around my clitoris, then he was standing.

I looked at his black cock dancing coming close to my pussy as he held my legs back and apart. I was sure of what was coming next, yet he stopped, he hesitated. He looked at his wife, like he was in doubt, before saying.

"You sure about this." He said.

I looked up at her too, but in a confused lustful state.

'Yes, James, I know you've wanted too. Please, do it, fix her.' I heard Sherry say in a soft voice as I looked in her face.

I didn't know I was broken. I shouldn't be here, I should not be doing this. My hands were freed as Sherry went silent and faded away.

Then I felt his cock at the entrance of my tunnel. I felt myself opening and accepting him, I could feel myself being filled, as his cock slowly traveled my depths. I gave in to what was happening, I couldn't help myself.

I was climaxing, whimpering, shaking and begging when his hips mashed against my ass. I felt every bump, ridge, and vein, as that black cock slid inside of me. It nudged against my cervix as my vagina gripped it.

It had been a while, along while.

James picked a slow rhythm at first as I squirmed and moaned. Then he began a faster thrust as I was crashing into another orgasm. Then he stopped, as my pelvis undulated on his cock. I called out loudly at the interruption as I quivered and moaned. I heard giggling.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me damn it! Take me. Please! Fu..ck me" I cried out.

My legs were straight and locked against James's shoulders. The last of my outcry was almost demonic sounding I was told.

I came to a quivering orgasm again. Just as I was slowing I felt him tense and ram hard into me. I gasped and grunted, moaned out in bliss, as this was repeated over and over. Then the last thrust.

He held himself tight against me making a subtle grind against my clitoris. I felt him with draw slowly and slam into me again. It felt like the world exploded inside me.

Everything went black.

I awoke to see Sherry straddled over James bobbing up and down. I was fully on the bed now. I watched as James took two hands full of her black curly shoulder length hair in his hands. I could see her face clearly has he pushed up slightly with his hips and her full lips sank to the base of his cock.

Sherry's back arced upwards slightly as her eye lids flutter her eyes rolled back. I heard her moan, then she sat up straight suddenly as James's cock spewed on her stomach and abdomen. I saw the white cum of James leak from her lips and drip off her caramel chin.

I had been unconsciously rubbing my wet pulsing self watching when I felt fingers stroking with mine.

"Ah, I see you're back sweety." Sherry said.

She scooped the cum off her chin with her fingers and sucked them clean, as she smiled. She rocked her hips on James and I could see the wet puddle there on his chest below her.

I watched her scoop some of his cum off her stomach and start to lick her fingers, but then leaned over and put them in my mouth that was gapped open a little.

I wasn't a swallower, not that I hadn't tasted a man's cum before. It was just something I would not do normally. I sucked her fingers clean. She scrapped more off her caramel body to feed me. I wanted even more, I was still in a state of euphoria. I wanted more.

I was going to get, more.. much more.

Chapter 10

I awoke the next morning lying in my own bed, between chocolate and caramel bodies. I was trying to put the pieces together. I felt an urgency and removed myself from the tangle. I heard a groggy and slightly raspy voice.

"Hey hun." Sherry said. "I'm next in line."

I watched her roll to the bedside as I told her I would use the guest bathroom. James hadn't moved yet.

I padded quickly to the bathroom, I could see and feel the dried remains of last night. I scurried back to the bedroom grabbing a robe and headed for the kitchen. I needed a coffee before a shower, but was really thinking of something stronger, like alcohol.

I was making coffee for us thinking about last night. I checked the fridge for juice and other drinks as my mind whirled. I felt Sherry wrap her arms around me and sigh as I stared in the fridge. I jumped and came back to reality.

"I'll take a juice sweety, I'm parched." Sherry said softly.

I was feeling awkward and timid as I retrieved the juice and a glass.

I handed her the juice as I gazed over her naked body. She was larger breasted than I am and plump in the right places. Sherry's breast showed a good firmness to them. She sported a trimmed black curly patch where I was bare.

"H.h.how did I, we, end up in my house and in my bed?" I asked.

Sherry giggled and told me James carried me over.

"After the second round you fell into 'la petite mort'. Sherry said.

I knew what that meant, but how many rounds were there? Sherry giggled and told me she barley got any dick at all, I turned a brilliant red.

I did remember what happened in my bed, just not getting there. All the different ways our bodies ended up.

"You ever had sex with a black man before Samantha?" Sherry asked.

I shook my head no, she smiled, as I began to blush deeply. That wasn't on my bucket list of things to do.

She asked what I thought of her James. I said he was alright and blushed because I lied. She raised a brow so I added 'He was good, really good'.