Love Vanished Pt. 03 - Redemption

Story Info
Samantha finds herself, and new friends.
9.3k words
3.76
9.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

Samantha seems lost and confused because of some circumstances and the divorce she wanted to avoid. Henry is still present and even more mysterious.

All mistakes and errors are mine and mine alone, sorry you will have to deal with that. It is what it is, amateur writing for my enjoyment and maybe yours.

All constructive comments will be welcomed.

*****

Chapter 1

Things around the house were not very good. The children sensed some thing was wrong and were moody and melancholy at times. Hell, I was even moody and depressed a lot of the time in the past few weeks.

I told my children mommy and daddy were unhappy with each other and maybe Daddy wanted to live in his own house. I didn't know how else to explain divorce to my children.

Samantha didn't like that idea and didn't take it well, which I knew she wouldn't. It hurt me deeply, and seeing that look in their eyes and wiping away the tears, it hurt more than what Theodore had done.

My daughter began shunning me, we didn't do story time any more or have little conversations like we had been before all this. We didn't do tickle time any more either.

One of her little friends at school filled in all the blanks, I became the center of her anger. I was even told I must be a bad mommy if her daddy wanted to live in another house. Maybe she should live with him, that hurt.

I asked her, 'Who always reads story time, and tucks her in and gives goodnight kisses. Who gets the tangles out of her hair and plays tickle time with her'. She sat there a few minutes.

Then my little darling asked if he was a bad daddy, because her daddy doesn't do those things. Also that her father and I don't have story time and tickle time together anymore, either. Little Samantha had been paying more attention to things than I realized.

I quickly realized what she was saying, and that stopped me dead in my tracks. Conversation over for now.

I had made that arrangement with Theodore for the children and some for my clinging delusion we might have a complete family in some way, maybe.

He was with the children while I went shopping one day. He left shortly after I got home. He evidently was talking on the phone to a woman. He said something about the divorce and other things in front of Samantha. He also had scolded her for getting in his favorite cookies, at the same time. Which Samantha considered their cookies, her and her father's only.

I could tell she was upset and maybe she had been crying when I got home. I went outside to check on little Teddy playing, and noticed she was staring hard at those cookies. I took a quick count like mother's do and checked on Teddy.

I came back in and she was still staring at the cookies, so I told her she could have two before dinner.

She just shook her head and said she doesn't want them anymore, they were divorced. She never ate another double stuffed Oreo.

She slept in my bed for two weeks and we managed to get past it all. My little Samantha's world fell apart over a fucking cookie.

I couldn't see the arrangement working now, plus, Henry even told me it would do more harm to the children, than good.

I told Theodore he needed to find a place of his own after that conversation with my daughter. This arrangement was hurting the children and not doing either us any good also, especially me. I needed to move on.

It seemed Theodore was too busy enjoying is 'single' status to be very concerned with his children anyway.

Theodore found new employment and was moved out with in six weeks after the divorce was final and I had that talk with him. After Theodore moved out the tension in the house dropped dramatically.

Little Samantha and Teddy figured things out quickly when their father had 'things' to do when it was time to spend their weekend with their father. To often these 'things' would come up. He even promised a day at an amusement park and didn't take them, because of a 'thing'.

Theodore managed to alienate his children in the first year.

I was getting the 'What ever' and some attitude from them at times, when their weekends together came around.

I couldn't believe what an immature asshole Theodore had become. I reflected on that, I realized he always had been a little immature. It was like he never really left his college days behind. The asshole part developed in the last few years, I just didn't see it.

The children and I moved forward. Theodore was left behind unfortunately, for him.

Chapter 2

The school year was coming to a close and I knew I was going to need a daycare or a sitter for the children.

It was the last day of school as I picked the children up on Friday. They were all excited for two reasons. One reason, summer was here, to them, and second, they had a little vacation planned.

The children were going to spend time with mom and dad, my parents idea, for the week. Samantha and Teddy were all excited about that. Grandma and Paw-Paw tended to spoil them.

That meant I had more time to find daycare or a new sitter, Mandy wasn't going to work, I didn't believe.

I called in a pizza delivery for dinner, I didn't want to spend time cooking. I wanted to play and enjoy my little darlings before the left for the week, I knew I was going to miss them.

Saturday morning I had the children's things packed and a few favorite toys all ready to go. Mom and Dad arrived and we talked for awhile. They told me some of their plans for the children, which included some little one day trips.

We had a burger lunch at a fast food place, then after hugs, many kisses, and 'I love you' they were on their way.

I walked back in the house, a very quiet house. I had a whole week to myself and wasn't quite sure what to do with it, other than work. My mind drifted to Henry for a few minutes.

I went to the kitchen for a iced tea and looked at the mail lying there. I shuffled through it and noticed some thing from the HOA. They were warning me my lawn needed cutting. Dad even mentioned it was getting over grown, he even wanted to mow it that day but I wouldn't let him.

I went to the garage and drug the mower out thinking I could get this done that afternoon. I opened the garage door and checked the mower out and began to pull the start rope. It wouldn't start after several pulls.

I was beginning to get angry, it had always started before. I looked it over again and pulled on the rope some more to no avail.

I was beginning to sweat from the work out I was getting and the frustration I was feeling. I heard a mower quit running.

I looked over at my neighbor across the street, James, an older black man. I had spoke to him and his wife Sherry before. I waved to him and he waved back as I wiped my forehead staring at the mower.

I turned and walked into the house for a cold drink.

I returned to the garage to find James standing by the mower.

He was dressed in shorts and a pullover numbered sports jersey. His shorts were rather snug, in the wrong places.

"Oh. Hi, neighbor." I said.

"You having a problem with this thing?" James asked, in his deep voice.

I quickly drew my eyes up to his smiling face, I blushed a ever so slightly. I smiled back looking up to his towering face.

"Uh, ya, the damn thing won't start Mr. Johnson and I need to get this lawn mowed. The HOA sent me a warning." I said.

"Call me Jim, or James, Miss Samantha, and I know. I put the notice in your box personally." James said.

His voice had an undesired affect on me, as I was only dressed in shorts and a white t-shirt, minus underthings. He noticed I'm sure through his dark sun glasses, my bumpy t-shirt, as he chuckled.

"Oh! I see. I didn't mean to let it get so over grown." I said.

I was going to try to explain my way out.

He just chuckled and said he knew that, it was just some thing he had to do being president of the HOA.

"I think I know what is wrong here. I don't think it will run with out getting a new part. My mower is just like your's." James said. "The carb shot craps on mine, most likely same thing here. They're a piece of junk, those carbs."

I asked how much that would cost me and he said really not much, twenty or thirty dollars. Then I asked where I could buy one and he told me he got his from Amazon.

I began asking the obvious non-mechanic questions. Where is this carb located, and how do I know what one to get, what tools I need, ect. He chuckled at me as he squatted down.

James took some thing off the mower and showed me were this carb was, I was bent way over and looking when he raised his sunglasses and said.

"Tell ya what, I will get the carburetor. When it gets here I'll take it out and stick it in for ya, few pulls you should be runnin' and havin' fun." James said.

I giggled at him saying 'havin' fun', I knew he was being sarcastic, when a voice startled both of us. It was his wife Sherry.

"Take it out, stick it in. Few pulls and she be havin' fun! What the fuck! James!" Sherry said.

James and I both stood up quickly and faced her. James looked at me and then Sherry and back at me, his eyes wide. It dawned on me what she said and how.

I started stammering 'Oh my gawd, n,n,no Sherry'. Sherry took a stepped towards us and I backed up. 'He was talking about the thingy'. Wrong words she cocked her head and looked at James again.

My mouth wouldn't quit and my brain didn't help, I pointed to the mower with both hands. I was speaking too fast also.

"The lawn mower thingy, not his thingy. It's broken, James said he would take it out and put in me, the new thingy." I said.

"So he is going to put a, new thingy, in you?" She said, looking right at me with a raised brow.

James started chuckling and Sherry had a half grin on her caramel colored face at what I said.

I was shaking and starting to hyperventilate, finally realizing what I just said. I looked to James for help but he stayed silent.

I didn't want Sherry to think I was flirting with her husband. Well, maybe a little, he is quite attractive. Sherry began to smile.

"I don't think it will fit, sweety." Sherry said.

I must have got that really puzzled look, with my addled brain. Sherry began to smile and giggle as I turned beet red.

"The lawn mower thingy.. carburetor, it won't fit in you." She said. "I'm sorry, I was fuckin' with my husband, I don't get that chance very often. I am sorry. But I like messing with you now, I think."

Sherry took my hand and pulled me to her and gave me a little hug.

Chapter 3

James ended up mowing my lawn, front and back, for Sherry. Pay back for Sherry upsetting me. Which I didn't think was right, she should have done it at least the front yard.

James told me with my mower being broke he was going to offer to mow my yard anyway as a neighborly thing to do.

Sherry and I did do the trimming and clean up as we chatted away. She asked where my kids were and I told her with their grandparents for the week, like a vacation for just them.

Sherry asked about Theodore, but, kind of already knew Theodore and I had separated or even divorced. I told her we had gotten officially divorced a few months back. She just said she was sorry to hear that.

I had noticed Sherry kept watching me, especially when I was on my knees as we cleaned up the plant and flower beds in the back yard.

I had noticed a few times Sherry would get James and I cold drinks. One time the mower even stopped running as I reached under a bush to retrieve one of Teddy's toy's. I bent way over almost laying on the ground to reach it.

I turned to look, Sherry was standing in front of her husband facing him. They just looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back and waved the toy putting it in my back pocket.

James finished the mowing and took his mower home. Sherry stayed awhile longer talking to me and just chatting as we finished quickly. She asked for my phone number and I gave it to her, I was beginning to really like her.

Sherry said we should get together sometime and told me I certainly made James's day, and her day. She gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. I told her no, it was them that made my day helping me and giggled. I honestly didn't have a clue.

The look in her hazel eye's changed, she stepped up close to me. Our breasts touched as she cupped my face in her hands and planted a tender kiss on my lips and in a rather husky sultry voice she said.

"No, sweety you made our day."

I was stunned for a moment as she backed away saying she would call me and quickly left. I stood there as the gate closed thinking 'What the fuck just happened'.

I went inside trying to rationalize what happened and even why it happened. This was the third time this kind of thing had happened to me.

Do I have 'I'm Bi or Lesbian' written on me somewhere. I looked, again,I didn't see it anywhere.

I finished up a few more things in the yard before dark and went in to shower and get something to eat. Thank goodness mom had bought too many burgers I didn't have to cook tonight or go out tonight.

I was sitting at the island counter eating my warmed-up burger and chips. I picked up my phone to see if I had any calls or messages. My phone vibrated, I checked and saw an unidentified number, with a message. Normally I delete them but I remembered Sherry having my number and saying she would contact me. I opened it. It was from Sherry.

There were about ten pictures in the message, almost all of them of me. First one was of me bent over the lawn mower and James squatting next to it. I gasped when I saw it. I almost choked on my burger.

The shorts I had on were an old pair of cut-off jeans from years ago. The inseam was maybe two inches long and I didn't have panties on and the t-shirt was loose fitting.

My bare ass was in full view, well some of it. I zoomed the picture and there was some thing else bare peeking out a little. I scrolled the picture down and saw my t-shirt hanging loose and the bottom of my breasts.

I opened the next picture I was in the front yard on my hands and knees, my shorts stretched tight and wedged deep in my cleft. A few others were of me in the back yard basically in the same position.

Two others were of James passing by looking, one of him looking over the top of his glasses with a grin.

The next one was of two shining asses, one caramel color with her shorts pulled high and tight and one snow white with her labia peeking out. I was sitting there, by myself, getting embarrassed.

That one had a text. 'Which would I like? Both of course'.

The next was of me again bent way over retrieving that toy, I was in that perfect position. Ass high, back arched down, breasts on the ground, knees wide, and arm stretched out forward. My ass cheeks and more of my lady parts showing in the shorts.

'Fuck!' was all I could say to myself, at least the next one was of me holding that toy smiling. 'I got it!', 'Do you want it!' was the text with it.

I do believe that text had an innuendo to it, I didn't think I would ever be able to face my neighbor again.

There were two left I opened the next one see a caramel hand wrapped around a chocolate colored hard penis inside of pants. Now I knew why they were smiling, I didn't know if I wanted to open the last one, but I did.

This wasn't a picture. I opened it, I watched a caramel skinned woman climb over and straddle a chocolate skinned man and begin to rock. The text? 'You made our day, Thank You' with smilely emotes and a hug emote.

I couldn't believe they, or Sherry, had sent that to me, I was at that moment mortified.

I started to message back, but, giggled at it on reflection. I guess I did make their day, I added Sherry's number to my contacts.

Chapter 4

Two weeks later that part came in and I got a knock on my door, it was James and Sherry. My daughter ran to the door and opened it as I followed behind.

"Oh! Hi, Sherry, James. What can I do for you?"

I didn't know what else to say, my mind flashed to those pictures. I hadn't seen these two since mowing the yard.

"I got it! You want it!" James said.

His voice boomed out. I turned red, I think all over. Sherry literally went to laughing as James shook the box. My daughter asked what Mr. James had and why was Miss Sherry was laughing so hard.

I was a bit beside myself when James shook the box again.

"Oh!, oh, I'm sorry, please come in." I said, now smiling.

I told Samantha Mr. James had a part for our lawn mower, to fix it and make it run. Samantha wanted to see what was in the box and James knelt down and showed her as little Teddy showed up.

"I am going to take out the old one and put the new one."

James paused and looked at me. I turned red again as he smiled and Sherry giggled.

"On, for your mommy. So the lawn mower will run." James said.

"Uh, James, can I get you something to drink while you do that?" I asked.

I needed to compose myself and halt my embarrassment, little Teddy didn't help.

"Ya! A cold beer, please, woman. I think we're gonna need it." My darling boy said.

James eyes went wide, then he laughed as Sherry nearly doubled over laughing. I stood there shocked at what my child just said.

Sherry composed herself enough to explain Teddy had helped James, if you can call it that, on their mower. That explained that little out burst from my darling boy.

Well, I didn't have any cold beer, but Sherry did. She brought back a four pack of beer and two root beer sodas. The two 'men' got their beers and went to work.

James and 'Little Big Man', as James calls him, pulled the mower out close to the opened roll up door. Sherry and I took seats to watch the show and sipped on our beer.

They had the mower taken a part in no time

"Where da he..." Teddy said.

Teddy looked at me, he knew he almost said a bad word.

"Where's the carbabator Misser James?" Teddy asked.

He began looking around rather frantically as Sherry and I giggled and teased Teddy just a little. James got in on the act too knowing what his wife had done. Miss Sherry finally handed the box to Teddy saying she was keeping it safe.

Well the 'carbabator' was put on and everything else. It was time for a 'Test run' Little Big Man instructed the spectators. James took over from there.

Three pulls and it was running. James let it run for a few minutes then shut it off. They gave each other a fist bump and put everything away.

Sherry and James left an hour later after they had knocked on the door. The repair job didn't take very long at all, which surprised me.

"To bad the children were here. We could have had fun distracting James while he fixed the mower." Sherry said.

She giggled and gave me a light hug as they left and I turned red again, thinking I knew what she meant.

Chapter 5

Henry and I had begun talking more at work and even seeing each other after work for quick coffee's and conversations. I was finding him extremely fascinating and even mystical with things he would say and knew.

Henry even told me my, Chi, was confused. Which I had to research what he was even talking about.

Why I researched it in the first place his because he did one of his magic tricks on me again, I think.

That day we had talked after work and I had got home doing the usual things. Dinner, children, a little house keeping and such.

I got myself to bed and had the strangest erotic dreams that night.

It started with Debbie and Cindy from work and that dance club. I was watching them have lesbian sex as they looked at me, then I was looking up into Mandy's eye's. Next a brunette haired head caught between dark legs.

I woke up trembling slightly and went to get a drink of water. I felt like I might have had an orgasm during my dream.

I went back to sleep when another dream occurred.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers