Love Vanished Pt. 03 - Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to tell it was fantastic, not because he was slightly bigger than Theodore, but, because James had stamina and staying power. He also had a caring about him.

"Just good, hmm, from the way you carried on it sounded better than good, or really good." Sherry said, with a smile.

I wanted to crawl in a dark closet or hole some where as I turned beet red. When she said that I couldn't look at her.

Then I remembered. I looked at the floor when I spoke almost inaudibly.

"Did your husband fix me?" I asked.

She set her glass down and stepped close to me, opening my robe and pushing it off my shoulders to puddle in the floor. I didn't know what do.

"Now hold me, please" Sherry said.

I wrapped her in my arms tentatively.

'No, like you would your children sweety." She said.

I did, as she wrapped me in her arms and made an 'hmmm' sound after a few moments. It was like we melded together in those brief moments. The 'hmm' sounded almost questioning.

James walked into my kitchen as we held each other and spoke out as he raised his hands.

"N,n,n,no. I'm done. My dick can't take anymore or my back." James said, he chuckled.

"I'm probably done for the next month. You two do what ever." James said.

That made Sherry start laughing as I giggled nervously. I reddened at what he might be suggesting.

I was staring at his flaccid cock dangling there and his toned body. I felt my arousal stirring as my nipples stiffened, remembering.

Sherry chastised me, telling this was most likely a one time thing, I didn't listen.

She turned my head to face her and repeated her self, giggling. I got the point.

She walked over to her husband and wrapped her arms around him, telling him he was an excellent lover. She also said she would tell JohnJohn how it went and he did well. I gasped at what she said at the last.

"Henry? Sherry! Don't you dare say a word to him about this!" I said.

"What's he got to do with this!" I asked.

Why would Henry have anything to do with what happened? I remembered him leaving.

Sherry told me she would explain another time, soon, then she added as she stroked my shoulder.

"If Joh..Henry, were to show is love to you, be prepared. I believe he already knows and wants you." Sherry said. "James has learned a lot, but.."

She didn't finish what she was saying. My phone alerted, it was Sandy saying she would bring Samantha and Teddy back shortly. I asked her to give me a couple hours if she could. She giggled and said it must have been a fun filled night, I giggled nervously and said 'Ya something like that'.

I must have tensed up when I saw Sandy's ID. Sherry saw or sensed that.

"Ahh, so it is your friend is it." Sherry said. "Well, we better hurry and clean the bedroom before the little ones get home."

The way she said it puzzzled me, I would find out soon I'm sure.

Sherry ushered James out the door telling him she would be home in twenty minutes. We changed the sheets on my bed, the very soiled sheets, cleaned and freshened up the room.

I was in the shower thinking about last night, relishing in it when it occurred to me. I felt whole again, like a woman, a woman who wants a man. I washed off last night's remains from my unexpected tryst.

I was desired, I was wanted, I was lusted after by a man. I had my power again that Henry had mentioned. What to do with it or how to use it was another question.

I felt, I felt, redeemed.

Chapter 11

Sandy brought the children home and asked questions about my evening's events. I told her I had been across the street with an older neighbor couple for dinner and we had a late night. I didn't go into any more than that.

Sandy did comment that I looked, different. The children even sensed their mommy was different. Happier as they put it. Sandy gave me a knowing look and smiled, saying maybe she could get the whole story some other time.

The children and I made a good day of it. We went to the park and played, then shopped. We even took in a movie they had been wanting to watch.

We got home to get the special treat time in and then bath time. We had been doing story time again and this one was extra special, finishing with tickle time. Soon it was lights out and mommy's quiet time.

I was showered and dressed for bed lying there reminiscing about last night, the things we did, I did.

I reached for my phone and swiped to where that video was stored Sherry had taken. She had said before leaving I need a physical memory of that wonderful night.

It started with viewing James's back as he kneeled in my bed. His heels tucked under his chocolate ass as he leaned over me on his elbows, my ankles hooked over his shoulders. He was sucking and nibbling on my nipples and lightly thrusting.

James then rose up and began a rhythmic thrust. You could see my legs quiver lightly and hear me saying 'Yes, Yes' with almost every thrust.

Then the view changed and I could see that dark glistening cock slip in and out of my...

My phone alerted startling me as I jerked my free hand out from under my night shirt and the bed sheet. It was Henry.

I answered it nicely, but was annoyed at the interruption.

"Hello Henry. What do I owe the honor of your late night call?" I asked.

"Hello Samantha, I was checking on how you enjoyed your evening with Sis and James." Henry said.

"Did you enjoy the massage from James?" He asked.

That caught me off guard a bit and I stammered slightly.

"Yes, Yes I did. It was very enjoyable and totally unexpected, but, very enjoyable." I said. "They're a very sweet and fun couple. I got home shortly after that."

Then the proverbial light bulb came on over my head.

"Wait a minute! Did you have something to do with last night, was I set up?" I asked Henry.

Henry chuckled and told me most definitely. He also told me he was almost positive I had not enjoyed myself in that way in a long time.

The other light bulb lit up. I grew nervous almost frantic.

"You talked with your sister didn't you." I said.

"Yes I did, Sharelle really likes you and so does James." he said. " They said it ended up being a rather late evening of visiting."

He chuckled a little after saying that.

"Oh my gawd! What did she tell you!" I said.

I figured she had told him everything and I was beginning to panic as his chuckle turned louder. I was beginning to disconnect when I heard his last remark and stopped.

"Enjoy your video, sweet Samantha." He said.

He disconnected.

I began to cry, he knew everything! Sherry had told him everything! She probably sent him the video! How was I going to explain this! It didn't mean anything! I wasn't looking for it.. It just hap... Oh my gawd!

I had pictured Henry's face in my mind as my mind raced through what had taken place the last evening and tears fell. I felt I had betrayed him.

I am not sure when it happened, but it happened.

I avoided Henry, as much as I could, for the whole week and the next. I know Henry, and he knew me. Henry was just leaving it alone allowing me to come to grips with my own new reality. I finally quit avoiding him and began to speak to him, although timidly.

I went to lunch at the diner one day and when I got back there was a rose in a vase sitting on my desk. Not just any rose, a perfect rose, with a card.

On the card was one word followed with a question mark, 'Dinner?'

I waited before I returned the rose to his desk with the card. The card had on the other side three words, 'Yes My Love'.

************************************************

Epilogue

I had fallen in love with Henry. He had shown and taught the children and I many things. Things about life, love, caring, and, how to be happy with things in life.

Henry and I began a life of love together. I adored him, and so did little Samantha and Teddy, and he adored us. Our lives together like all, had there ebbs and flows, but, it was a very good loving life.

We never married, on paper, we were life partners. Henry taught me his sound reasoning for this, it made complete sense to me then and even now, at almost fifty years of my life.

Henry and I did make ceremonial vows for my parents. Henry told me it would ease their minds and spirit if we did that. He was right again.

Jerome and Sherry became what most would consider in-laws, but with benefits. Henry again I believe had a hand in that.

Another Henry John Johanson surprise was he was wealthy, quite wealthy. The children and I never wanted for anything with in reason, we were well taken care of in the passing years. Even after Henry decided to leave us.

Henry at times is still a mystery to us.

His sister and I clung to each other for months coping with that part of life.

Theodore, after some years tried, to really connect with his children and did so, to a point. They had been betrayed by their father, so it was a cooled relationship.

I think Henry had overshadowed that relationship, not meaning too.

Julia from work, my scourge, had actually had taken up with Theodore for a long while. Then they married, he was her fourth, but not her last.

Henry... he is still with us. I just have to listen to my little Teddy talk.

The end