Love with a Married Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks were pretty similar, with me spending as much time with Gabi as I could. When we did so in person, our partings now always ended with Gabi giving me another, similar kiss on the cheek, which never failed to send my spirits soaring. The rest of the time we'd talk on the phone, as I was still quite busy with work. I also made a more concerted effort to visit the gym. Gabi had complimented me several times on my physique, especially my chest, which seemed to have particularly caught her attention. I wasn't big, but I was well chiselled, and her words were all the encouragement I needed to make me want to get into even better shape, which I did rather quickly by eating even better than usual and working out harder.

Things were getting tougher for me emotionally, however, as my infatuation with Gabi reached a fever pitch, and I didn't know what to do. I certainly didn't expect her to have an affair with me, not only because of the more obvious reasons, but because she had often remarked about how she hated cheaters and cheating, and had been absolutely scathing in her rebuke towards the celebrity couples we'd sometimes talk about whose marriages had ended with adultery. Looking back on everything now though, I have to wonder if all of that hostility was a defense mechanism on Gabi's part, because by this time I knew how dissatisfied she was with her own marriage and had witnessed plenty of examples why first hand.

In any event, I knew I couldn't keep my feelings for her bottled up any longer, and decided to tell her everything. Part of me was actually hoping that she'd end our friendship over it, because as much as I didn't want to lose her I knew that having her cut the chord of our relationship would be a lot easier than me trying to do it. We were sitting on her living room couch when I told her that I couldn't go on like this anymore, that I thought about her day and night, and that I often fantasized about us being lovers.

Gabi was stunned, a lot more so than I expected, as she'd known for a long time that I was attracted to her. Maybe she thought it was something I could control.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I know I shouldn't have let things get to this point, but they have. I understand completely if you don't want to see me again."

I started to get up, but Gabi put her hand on my arm to signal for me to remain seated.

"You're such a sweet guy, Andy, I can't just let you go forever."

Gabi pulled me into an embrace and we held each other silently like this for a while. She was clearly moved, and for a moment I thought she was crying. When she finally moved away, it was to give me yet another one of her kisses on the cheek. She stayed there for a moment, and then slowly moved up to give me a soft, tenuous kiss, this time on the lips. I was genuinely stunned by her action, and tried to recover as quickly as I could to kiss her back. After the kiss was over Gabi pulled away and chuckled.

"You kiss like a teenage boy," she laughed in amusement.

"Well... I kinda am..." I quipped back, making her laugh even harder. There was still plenty of uneasiness in her voice and demeanor, but luckily the humor helped calm her down.

"Here, let me show you how it's done," Gabi offered.

She kissed me slowly again, but this time with a little more assertion. We went on like this, carefully making out, with Gabi stopping here and there to correct or give me advice on my technique. After a few minutes she began sucking on my lower lip, getting my mouth to open so she could slide her tongue inside. We went on like this for a while longer before Gabi finally pulled away.

"That was good," she said, almost sounding clinical. "You got a lot better as we went along."

"I should probably get going, I have a job later today." I said. I honestly expected Gabi to throw me out of her house when I made my confession, so by this time I was actually running late.

"Okay, sure," she said. I could she was still frazzled by the direction our conversation had gone, but there was a bunch of other feelings she was going through that were too difficult for me to read. I did feel her sense of excitement when we kissed though, and more than anything focused my attention on that.

"Are you coming back tomorrow?" Gabi asked as I turned to leave. "You still need a lot more practice." She wasn't being flirtatious or cute, but rather serious, like a teacher instructing her student.

"Uh, yeah, sure," I stammered. Maybe it was the gravity of what we were doing was too much for Gabi to deal with right now, so she needed to tell herself that she was giving me lessons rather than us fooling around. In any event, I showed up as promised and once again found myself with Gabi on her couch. I was a lot more aggressive on this occasion - I do fancy myself a quick learner - and this time our session was significantly more passionate. I could feel Gabi really getting into it too, feeding off my emotion and, in turn, adding her excitement to my own. Other than kissing, we hadn't done anything other than move around here and there in our embrace, but I was feeling bolder now, and with that moved one of my hands to Gabi's breasts.

"Hey, no one said you could do that!" she practically shouted in reproach.

I did my best to apologize, still feeling stunned that she'd taken such offense.

"Just... just don't do it again," she said. Gabi was practically shaking as she tried to calm herself down.

I was utterly confused by what had just happened, and thought it might be best for me to leave. All I knew was that I had upset Gabi and that she probably wanted to be alone. I didn't understand until much later just how much this was all weighing on her conscience, but I did decide that from now on I'd let her choose when and if to take things further, assuming the damage I'd done today wasn't permanent. Luckily it wasn't, as Gabi asked me to come back on Monday. It was Friday, and that meant Stan would be home all weekend, so I'd have to wait a couple of days, but that was probably for the best, as we both likely needed a couple of days for our emotions to come back down.

It was Monday, and I was at Gabi's again, and once again we were making out on her couch. All the pretenses of this being a "lesson" for me appeared to be gone now, as we'd been going at it hot and heavy for at least fifteen minutes. I hadn't spoken to her at all during the weekend, which again proved to be the right idea as when I got to her house today she'd acted as if nothing had gone wrong the last time I'd been there.

Gabi was really into it today, much more than last time, and all I can say is that her tongue action was unbelievable as I tried my best to keep up. I desperately wanted to touch her again more intimately, but other than a quick feel of her firm ass I was way too scared to do anything more after the way she'd blown up on me the other day. She was like a pot that kept boiling harder and harder though, and after a while longer I started to feel like she was getting frustrated that I wasn't pushing things further. I was trying to build up my nerve to do so when something I didn't expect happened; Gabi's hand went to the front of my jeans. She wasn't even trying to be subtle or gentle about it, grabbing and pawing at me through my jeans like a woman possessed. The pants I was wearing were pretty snug to begin with, and with the way she was going at my groin my dick got so hard it was literally hurting. That's when she suddenly pulled away, with almost a look of confusion on face.

"Wait a minute, what the fuck?" she said in disbelief.

I still had no idea what was going on, but I was too stunned to say or do anything, so I simply remained motionless as Gabi took it upon herself to undo my belt and the front of my jeans before pulling them down far enough to release my cock. Even with these last bit crazed, confusing moments my dick hadn't gotten the message, as I had full erection towering up from my waist.

"So this average," Gabi mused, now breaking into a snickering laugh.

I finally knew what she was getting at. As I had mentioned, Gabi was very forthright in our discussions about sex, telling me a lot more personal information than I ever would have expected, and so one day when we were having such a conversation and she asked me how big my dick was I told her I was "about average." which I believed to be true. I have mentioned that this story took place a long time ago, and I'm sure moments like this make that obvious, because I doubt too many men would be that naive about themselves in today's information age. All I will say is that when this all happened, the internet was certainly around, but it had nowhere near the impact on daily life that it does today. In fact, plenty of people still didn't have access to it at all or had it but rarely used it.

"That's a lot more than average," Gabi finally said, practically laughing now, "It's not even fucking close to being average."

We were at a bit of a standoff now, with me desperately hoping that Gabi would make a move for my dick again or that I would summon enough courage to make a move on her, even though I didn't really have any idea as to what that would look like. She seemed a lot calmer now, as if whatever madness had overtaken her brain was quickly subsiding, and I could feel my heart sinking even if my dick wanted to believe otherwise. I was still sitting on the couch, but now Gabi moved over to the plush living room chair opposite me, adding to my disappointment.

"Andrew, would you do something for me, I'll understand if you don't want to," Gabi asked. Her voice sounded sweet but almost timid now, something that was rare for her.

"What?" I asked. All I could hope for was that it was something that would get this train back on the rails.

"Ever since you told me that you think about me day and night, I've been wondering... I can't get it out of my head... but did you mean that you... you know... while thinking about me too?"

Of course, I understood now that she was talking about masturbation. It was almost off putting to see Gabi act like some shrinking violet now; the bold way she talked about sex put everyone else I knew to shame, and she'd made enough dick/jacking off jokes in the month or so I'd known her to make a sailor blush.

"There's no else I would think of," I replied. That wasn't entirely true, but pretty close. Gabi had really overtaken my thoughts, both sexual and nonsexual, to the point of obsession. It was a small white lie as far as I was concerned, and well worth it considering the endearing smile on her face after I said it.

"Would you, would you show me?" she asked, her voice still marked with trepidation.

I certainly never expected this all to take such a turn, but I knew right away I would do it. And I thought maybe I'd found the means for me to advance things with her even more.

"Only if you'll do it too," I answered. Gabi's face took on a troubled, sour look.

"Please Andy, don't ask that of me. I'm still having so much trouble with everything that's happened... with all that we've been doing."

I could see the look of guilt in her eyes, and decided not to push Gabi further. It felt like her defenses were slowly cracking however, and with time she'd eventually be able to exercise the demons that were haunting her conscience. I didn't blame her, considering that I've always been strongly against adultery as well, but it's a much easier task for a horny, eighteen year virgin to get past those feelings than a married woman with a toddler.

"Okay, fine," I relented. Gabi's face settled into a look of contentment, but immediately became concerned again when I rose to my feet and began pulling off my shirt.

"What are you doing, Andy? That isn't necessary."

"If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right," I replied with the most assertive voice I could muster. Gabi shyly nodded back, and I relished how I managed to suddenly gain the upper hand on her. I'd never had a woman see me naked before, in fact Gabi had been the first one to ever see my dick, but despite that I felt more than a little pride over my well- sculpted physique, and I still held out hope that if I put on a good enough show Gabi might still give in to these primal urges that seemed to be gradually winning her over. And since my cock had already met her approval, I didn't see much to be shy about.

I stood up and began disrobing, not too fast or too slow. Gabi remained in her chair facing me from about ten feet away. Neither of us spoke but I looked at her several times and saw that her face had taken this entranced look full of anticipation and excitement.

I took my shirt off, then my socks -- I wasn't kidding about going all the way -- and finally slipped off my jeans and underwear to be fully nude. Gabi's enthusiasm had gradually built the whole time, and she was even breathing heavier now, but still neither of us spoke.

The next part was straight forward; I wrapped my fingers around my shaft and began slowly jacking off. Of course, I kept looking at Gabi, whose eyes were practically glued to my dick, although occasionally darting to check out other parts of my body as well. To say I was excited would be an understatement, not only from the physical stimulation but from watching Gabi's reaction as well. After only about a minute I could already sense myself starting to get close, and so I slowed down even more and did other things like massage my balls until I felt ready to continue.

"Is that something you really like?" Gabi asked, finally breaking the silence as I gently rubbed and squeezed my bloated balls.

"Yeah... I mean it feels good sometimes," I awkwardly replied.

"What about having them sucked? Do you like that too?"

"Well, I've never had that done before, but I'm sure I would like it, yeah." Gabi knew the extent of my sex experience; I'd never gone beyond some mild petting much less had a girl go down on me, but maybe in that heated moment she forgot. In any event, she didn't seem at all fazed by my reminding her. My hand went back to my shaft, stroking it faster now as I'd calmed down enough to once again turn up the heat.

"Are you thinking about me, Andy?" Gabi teased, her voice practically purring now. To my surprise she moved one hand to her breasts and began roughly massaging them, and the other between her legs. Gabi typically wore old jeans at home, but also often wore sweatpants as she had done today. The hand that went below slipped past the waistband of her sweats, and although she kept her legs mostly closed it was obvious from her movements that she was playing with her pussy.

"Tell me baby, talk to me," Gabi pleaded, her voice getting rougher as she was clearly nearing an orgasm herself. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking about what your beautiful body would look liked naked, about how much I'd love to kiss you all over, Gabi. About eating your sweet pussy, making you cum, watching and feeling your sexy lips sucking on my hard cock. About how I want to fuck you more than I've ever wanted to fuck anyone else. What about you Gabi? Tell me what you're thinking."

"I love your hot body and I love your big cock," Gabi moaned back, her voice dripping with arousal. I think speaking her private thoughts aloud had been especially thrilling for Gabi, because she immediately began cumming. Seeing Gabi's face contort and her body shake as her orgasm overtook her was too much for me, and I had an amazing orgasm of my own, with my semen shooting a good four feet across the room and landing on the carpet in front of Gabi.

"Holy shit, do you always do that?" Gabi breathlessly asked after she had calmed down enough to let her astonishment kick in.

"No, never," I replied. "But you do things to me that no one else ever could. I care about you Gabi. As much as I want to fuck you I want to make love to you too. I want us to be lovers."

I actually had one other ejaculation like that before, but I never really understood why it happened, so adding this other white lie seemed pretty harmless to me. Gabi was clearly moved by everything I had said, and there was a softness in her eyes that made me want to go over and kiss her. I actually took one tentative step in her direction before Gabi snapped to attention and held her hand up like a stop sign.

"Please Andy, no," she said. Her tone sounded more like she was pleading than upset, and for a moment I thought about trying to seduce her, but then Gabi added, "I think you better go home now," and her voice positively meant it.

There was silence again as I got dressed and left. I tried to read Gabi's face to get some notion of what she was feeling, but it was difficult. She seemed to almost be in a state of confusion, and so I decided to just let her be for now.

I waited for Gabi to call me later in the day, but it didn't happen, and she didn't call me the next day either. Considering that we spoke nearly every day on the phone when not meeting in person, I became a little worried, so I called her. Gabi didn't return my calls that day, or the next either, but the day after that she finally called me.

She sounded like a complete mess, all over the place emotionally and frankly speaking a lot of nonsense. The only thing I could piece together from it was that Gabi was very angry, and all of that hostility was apparently aimed towards me. She ranted about things like I was no better than all the other creeps just trying to get into her pants, and how I'd been dishonest when I said I cared about her. It went on for about ten minutes but it felt more like an hour. I said almost nothing and allowed her to rant on. I wasn't angry at her back, but more perplexed, which if anything made Gabi even more combative. I finally told her that I couldn't talk to her when she was like this and hung up.

The entire next day was silent again, and I was starting to get very worried about Gabi. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't also worried about us too. After everything that had happened at her home the other day I had genuinely believed that we were on the cusp of starting something special. Finally, the day after that she called me during the evening. Her voice was quiet and sad this time, and she began by apologizing for the other phone call and that she hadn't meant what she had said about me. I told her I understood that our situation wasn't nearly as simple for her as it was for me and that she was going through a rough time.

"You're so sweet, Andrew," Gabi sighed. "I miss talking to you like this. Can we go get some coffee or something?"

"Right now?" It was about 8PM, and I wasn't the type to leave the house at that hour without at least telling my parents where I was going. Not that it was too complicated to say that I was going out with a friend, but I'd done more than my share of lying to them ever since Gabi had entered my life. I did tell them that I'd befriended a former client, but put a lot more emphasis on saying I was Stan's friend than Gabi's. Of course my befriending a middle age man that I had almost nothing in common with was a tough sell too, but we were both big football fans and so I'd often use the excuse that I was going over to either watch a game or some other sporting event. My dad seemed more or less ignorant about the whole thing, but I'm not so sure about my mom. I think she knew that at least some of the phone calls I was having at night were with Gabi, and while she never said anything I suspect that she figured out we were having an affair. Maybe not at this point, but later on. Luckily, Mom stayed out of it all but I knew the whole thing upset her. Since she recognized Gabi's car by now I had Gabi pick me up a couple of blocks away and lied to my parents the next day about having been picked up at home without them realizing.