Love with a Married Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove for a bit, and Gabi became quite emotional as she told me she and Stan had been fighting for the last couple of days. We continued talking and driving and the longer it went on the more I thought it might be best for us to not have this conversation in public. So when Gabi later asked me where I wanted to go, I told her that I was fine if we just stayed and chatted here.

"Thanks," she smiled back warmly to me. It was already dark outside so I hadn't gotten to see her face clearly until then, and now that I could it confirmed to me what I had thought earlier, that Gabi had been crying.

We drove for about another fifteen minutes when Gabi spotted a school parking lot and drove in to park, telling me that she needed a break from driving. She continued on about what had happened between her and Stan, and while I knew she'd had plenty of rough patches with him in the past, her ability to tolerate it all had significantly declined. I don't know how much of that had to do with me, but I can imagine that I was at least partially responsible. Their arguing had reached its zenith today, as Stan had agreed to go on a business trip for a few days after a colleague had been forced to cancel. The first of those nights had been a planned date night with Gabi, where Stan had gotten "dinner and a show" tickets to try smooth over some of the tension that he and Gabi had be going through lately.

"He actually suggested that I go with Mom or Emma (Gabi's closest female friend). When I said 'no,' he even said I should try asking you," Gabi huffed in anger.

"I mean, it's not really my thing, but I'll go if you like," I delicately offered.

"You don't get it, the point is Stan could have gotten out of this trip if he wanted to, but he didn't even care enough to try. He doesn't give a shit about me. He hasn't for years now."

Gabi's emotions were running high again and it looked very much like she was going to cry, so I reached across and pulled her towards me. It wasn't easy, but we had our seat belts off, so for the most part I was able to cradle her in my arms. She quietly sobbed as I held her, and after Gabi finished she moved over a bit so her head was no longer resting on my shoulder.

"You mean so much to me, Andy, I don't ever want to lose you," she said in a soft voice, followed by an equally soft kiss on the cheek.

I looked Gabi in the eyes for a moment, giving her one last chance to stop what I'm sure she knew was coming at this point, and then kissed her on the lips. Like our other times, our kisses started off slow and gentle, but gradually became more fervent. What was different this time, however, was that it was a matter of minutes before I felt Gabi's hand pawing me through my pants again. There wasn't any hesitation in her attitude anymore as she broke away from our last kiss and motioned for me to sit back in my seat.

"Pull these down a bit, would you baby," Gabi instructed. I looked down and noticed the front of my trousers already open and pulled down part way, but did as she said and pulled them and my underwear down around my ankles before leaning back into my seat again. My cock was already standing tall and proud, and I looked down as Gabi wrapped her fingers around my veiny shaft and stroked it a few times.

"So this is Mr. Average, huh," she quipped, looking up at me with the biggest 'kid in a candy store' grin before laughing. She loved that joke so much that Mr. Average became her pet name for my dick for several weeks after.

After a couple more playful strokes from Gabi's hand I felt the warm velvety sensation of her mouth enveloping my shaft. I tensed up as her lips worked their magic over my cock, trying my best not to cum so soon. Even if it was my first blow job, I knew enough about Gabi to say that she was good at them, and even in the cramped quarters of her car she was soon moving her head at a blistering pace bobbing up and down and me. I fought like hell to keep the euphoria I was feeling going, and at one point even tried to urge her to slow down, which thankfully she did.

"You like that, huh?" she teased as she pulled her head from my lap completely and went back to gently stroking.

"Please Gabi, you're going to break it if you keep going like that," I pleaded, which made her laugh heartily.

"Don't worry, baby, I know what I doing."

As much as I wanted to believe her, I've never seen a woman before (or after) go that crazy sucking a dick. If anyone is capable of breaking a penis, it's Gabi.

She moved her head back to my lap again, but this time went lower to take my balls into her mouth. I'm still somewhat amazed to this day that she managed to do so considering the angles of sitting next to her in her car, but she did it. She did get me to recline the seat and sit back first, but even then I think her determination was the biggest factor involved. She lapped away at my sack like a cat with its bowl of milk, and did other things like jab and tickle it with the tip of her tongue before finally taking one of my balls between her lips and sucking on it hard. Meanwhile, her hand was still on my erection, and had gone from gentle to almost out of control rapid strokes.

"Oh, oh my god," I winced. I was almost there and already past the point of no return, which Gabi picked up on immediately.

"Come on, I want to taste you baby," she cooed right before clamping her lips hard around my dick. It was a good thing she prepared herself like that, because I came and it was a lot. Gabi used one of her hands on my lap to keep me steady and the other to keep my cock held firmly as jet after jet of my hot semen flooded her throat, with her managing to swallow it as fast as it came. She held herself there in position until it was finally all gone and then pulled away, leaving only some cum that slipped out of her mouth to coat my dick and balls and some more droplets that were now coating her lips. I watched in silence, recovering from one of the best orgasms in my life as Gabi stuck her tongue out and licked the remaining cum from her lips, then went back on me and gently cleaned the cum from my dick.

"Jesus Christ, that was a lot of cum," she said after sitting up again, before adding with assertion, "But I liked it, it turned me on. A real man cums like that."

"Well, that was more than normal for me," I chuckled back, trying to keep her from having unrealistic expectations.

"Trust me, some men never cum like that. Never." There was a harshness in her voice that made me certain she was referring to Stan. As open as she'd been with me talking about sex, she always said as little as possible about him, which made perfect sense to me. Her volunteering this information about him now, especially when there was absolutely no need for it, told me he had damaged their relationship in a way that he had never done before. That, and of course that his beautiful wife had just finished heartily sucking my dick and showed no noticeable remorse for doing so.

"Gabi, can we move the seats back more or something?" I asked. I'd recovered from my orgasm, and was looking for some way, any way for me to fuck her. I'd waited so long to have her, I'd waited my entire life for this moment, and I felt more than ready for it now.

"No baby, no," she insisted, but with a softness in her voice that was full of love rather than rebuke. "It's getting late, and frankly dear, you deserve better than a car. I would never do that to you, you mean too much to me."

I knew immediately what Gabi was talking about, as she had often told me about how her first time had been in a cramped car, probably even smaller than this one, back in Colombia. It had been awful for her, not only because of the car but because neither of them knew what they were doing. She'd often lamented to me about it being the worst sex of her life, and something she regretted to this day.

"Stan's business trip starts on Wednesday, why don't you come over?" she asked with just the right amount mischievousness needed.

"I have to work that day, but I should be done about 5PM. I could call in sick or something..."

"No, no, do your job, make your money, Andy, although it's sweet that you would offer to put me ahead of those things." I had a feeling she was taking another veiled jab at Stan again, but he was the last thing on my mind now.

"Why don't you come over for dinner? I'll cook."

Despite not being so close to her mother, Gabi had learned quite the repertoire of domestic skills from her, including being a fantastic cook, so this certainly sounded great, but then I thought of something else.

"What about the dinner and show you were going to? Isn't it on Wednesday? We could go to that."

"No, I'd rather be with you," Gabi replied with one of those coquettish smiles of hers that could melt a man's heart. "See you around seven?"

"Oh and don't forget your toothbrush," Gabi added innocently enough.

"It's a date," I said, knowing that this time it was for real. I was staying overnight at Gabi's house. Just the two of us.

To be continued with Part 2, which should be posted in the next few days...