Love with a Married Woman

Story Info
A young man's first love was also a married love.
9.4k words
4.25
27.2k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This was a true story that happened to a friend of mine back in his youth, and it intrigued me enough that I decided to write about it. There are a few details added in here and there to add more flavor, but overall it is a very accurate account of the people involved and what took place, told from my friend's point of view. Hopefully y'all enjoy it!

My name is Andrew and this story happened to me many years ago when I was eighteen and had just graduated from high school. I wanted to go to college, but I also wanted to take a year off first to save some money and recharge my mental batteries, so I took a few odd jobs here and there before finally settling in with a small outfit that did indoor house painting. When I say small outfit, I mean really small; basically one guy owned the company and he handled the business side as well as scouted jobs for the rest of us to complete. One day I received a job to paint a single room in a fairly upscale part of town, not rich but definitely upper middle class. Sometimes we worked in pairs, but with this being such a small assignment I was sent alone. I met the owner, Stan, who showed me where to start. He looked like your typical forty-ish white collar office worker. Some people I'd met like that could be standoffish or even rude, but Stan was surprisingly friendly. He stayed and chatted with me while I worked, and I learned that he had a job in one of the large skyscrapers downtown doing... I'm not sure what, but obviously it paid well considering the home and area he lived in.

I finished the painting a few hours later, well before I was expected to, and Stan complimented me on the quality and speed of my work. He said there was another room they were considering having painted as well, but that he needed to speak to his wife one last time before committing to it. I had another job waiting for me that day, but the owner's wouldn't be home to let me in for a few hours.

"Why don't you wait here for a bit?" Stan offered. "My wife should be home soon." Normally I would decline such an offer, it just felt weird 'hanging out' with the clients, but Stan had such an engaging personality that I accepted. I was even more impressed when showed me the big screen TV in his living room. We sat and chatted while we watched TV. It was a hot day and he was even nice enough to offer me a beer.

"Thanks Stan (yes, we were already on a first name basis), but I do have to work later today and I don't think it would look very good if I had the smell of alcohol on my breath."

"Ha, you're right of course," he laughed, "how about a soda instead?"

We continued watching TV and chatting, and I discovered that like me Stan was a big football fan. That topic enveloped our conversation until the sound of the front door opening drew our attentions away.

"Hi honey," Stan smiled, "this is Andrew. He just finished painting and I wanted to see if you wanted to get the other room done as well."

"Andrew, this is my wife, Gabriela, and our son Jacob."

Considering her importance to this tale, I should probably take some time to describe Gabriela, but first I'll mention what I wasn't expecting, the toddler that ran in just before her. I don't have much to say about Jacob right now, other than he was a cute kid who looked to be about two years old. That leaves us with Gabriela.

There's so much to say about her that I'm not even sure where to start. I guess I could begin with her age; she looked much younger than Stan, I would find out afterwards that she was twenty eight, exactly ten years older than me. Unlike Stan, whose complexion was kind of a pasty white, Gabriela had a light brown skin tone. I found later than she was Colombian, although the heavy accent she spoke with made it already clear that she wasn't from around here. She was tall, about 5'9", with a slim but fit physique, although she had plenty of sexy curves too, such as the C cup breasts that I noticed prominently filling out the t-shirt underneath as Gabriela took off her jacket. Her ass was a medium size, maybe even a little small, but still very attractive as well, and looked smooth and sexy in the skinny jeans she was wearing. I would later learn that a t-shirt and jeans was Gabriela's typical choice for attire, which she usually wore with her spiked black high heels when she went out. She wasn't the most girly girl when it came to clothing, and certainly dressed down compared to the amount of money they clearly had, but she always looked great in my opinion. And if anything, her simple attire made her seem more approachable and down to earth, which Gabriela was for the most part. Her best feature was easily her pretty face, which was long and narrow with captivating cheekbones. She had a gorgeous smile too, the type that could light up a room, especially if accompanied with her sweet laugh. All of that perfectly framed with long, black wavy hair. If I sound smitten, it's because I was from the moment I saw Gabriela. I don't know what came over me, I wasn't usually the type to be so strongly attracted to a woman like this, let alone one that had her husband and child with us in the same room, but it had happened.

I followed along, watching in silence as Stan and Gabriela went to the room they wanted painted, discussing how they wanted it done, pretending as if I were taking mental notes of what they were saying as I tried to recover from the thunderbolt I'd been hit by from Gabriela's entrance. Even if her attire wasn't anything special, other things certainly compensated for it, like the way she moved and walked, which practically oozed sensuality. Finally, Stan and Gabriela settled on what they wanted me to do. Unlike the previous job I'd done for them this one was going to require a lot more time and effort, as it ended up not being merely one room but several, including the hallway between all the rooms as well.

"Okay, just call my boss and book something with him," I told them.

"Andrew, we'd prefer if you did the whole thing yourself," Stan replied. "Do you think your boss would agree to that?"

"Maybe, maybe not," I ruminated. "Sometimes he just likes to get jobs done ASAP. And if I can brag to you for a moment, I am his best worker, so oftentimes he likes to have me available to pair with one of the weaker guys."

"Then how about we skip the middleman and just hire you ourselves?" Stan suggested. "The work doesn't have to be done right away, so tell your boss you're going on vacation for a week and then come work here instead. I'll even pay you the same amount I'd be paying to go through your company."

I wasn't crazy about the idea even though I was pretty sure I could get the week off without a problem. My boss was a nice guy, so the idea of going behind his back didn't sit particularly well with me. I agreed to it though, and it wasn't because I'd be making more money. It was Gabriela. I simply felt entranced around her and was desperate to spend any time I might get with her. Today was a Saturday, which explained why Stan was home, but this next job would be done during the week, when Stan would be at the office, and getting the chance to be alone with Gabriela was too tempting for me to pass up. Of course, her son would be home too, but that didn't matter. I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen, I just wanted to get to know her better.

It was a couple of weeks later before I was able to get the needed time off. My boss wasn't too thrilled about it, but of course this story isn't about him. I was anxious, almost excited to get whatever time I could with Gabriela, and in this respect what ended up happening managed to exceed my expectations. I had hoped to get the opportunity to speak with her here and there, but instead she spent hours at a time with me as a worked, often with Jacob in the next room playing or doing whatever while she kept an eye on him. It didn't take long before I felt like I got to know Gabriela really well, mostly because of how open she was talking about herself. There didn't seem to be any topic she was uncomfortable with either; for instance it was only after a few hours into my first day that she admitted that she and Stan had married through a mail order bride service.

"You had suspected this, no?" Gabriela said with a soft chuckle.

"I didn't really think about it before, but I guess it does explain a lot," I replied sheepishly.

"So, let me guess, you were the model they used for the website?" I added slyly. I was fairly shy with women back then, and way too shy to ever tell someone like Gabriela that I thought she was beautiful, so this was the best I felt comfortable with, although there was no doubt in my mind that she was as attractive as any woman you'd find on a website like that."

"I did a little modeling in my teens," she laughed back. I think she could feel my awkwardness at trying to compliment her, which is way she didn't respond to it directly. "It does help to be tall."

"I don't doubt it," trying not sound like a star struck teenager even though that's exactly what I was.

"But then you get into your twenties, and by then if you haven't made it to the big time the only offers you get with good money are for the kind of photos that Mama wouldn't approve of," she added slyly, even slightly winking. I loved the playfulness in her voice, it even sounded a bit naughty, and I laughed along at her joke.

It wasn't the only time she said anything risqué; in fact as the week went on and I got to know Gabi, as I now called her, I soon learned that dirty jokes were by far her favorite. She had a very disarming quality overall, so much so that I was able to let my guard down and talk about things that were really tough for me, including Gabi's preferred topic by far, which was my love-life.

I'd only had two girlfriends by this point and the relationships had only lasted a few weeks each. Moreover, both girls had been pretty timid about sex and so I was still a virgin.

"Oh come on, I don't believe it," Gabi said, looking genuinely stunned. "You're way too good looking to be a virgin."

Of course, my heart leapt at her compliment. I didn't think I was ugly or anything, and I was quite proud of the sculpted physique I'd developed at the gym, but I'd never had anyone of Gabi's level of beauty speak like that to me.

I didn't really want to talk to her about being a virgin; I'd lied to so many people about it by this time that I'd almost convinced myself that I wasn't one, but I couldn't bring myself to do the same with Gabi. She'd told me so many things about herself that I hadn't expected, including stories her own sexual past, that I felt compelled to reciprocate her honesty. Besides, the opportunity to get a female perspective on sex was so foreign to me that I saw a real chance to learn something new from her.

We didn't spend all our time that week talking about sex, although that would have been fine by me, but I did find out a lot about Gabi and was consumed with interest any time I found out anything new about her. For instance, I knew she had managed to get her mother over from Colombia about a year after she arrived, and that she had a younger brother who had remained back home to live with an uncle's family. Gabi's father was deceased, and her mother had an apartment about thirty minutes away despite Stan and her asking her repeatedly to move in with them.

"We're... we're not the closest mother and daughter," Gabi admitted, the only time I'd seen her uneasy talking about anything. Gabi explained how she came from an ultra-religious family, especially her mother, and had been dubbed the "black sheep" of the family because of her resistance to conform to their expectations. Her mother had been particularly upset with Gabi's short lived but profitable modeling career.

"Anything less than being fully covered up and she'd throw a fit," Gabi explained. "And God forbid something like a bikini layout, in her eyes you might as well be shooting a porno." Gabi laughed, but I could tell merely talking about this was bringing a lot of anxiety as well.

"Your mom really held something that silly against you?" I asked in surprise.

"There were other things," Gabi replied with a suggestive smile. "Let's just say I found plenty of other ways to rebel back then too. Mom was very happy to see me finally settle down when I got married."

I didn't have to ask what she meant by that, as Gabi had already told me she'd had a few boyfriends before meeting Stan and that the sex had been more than plentiful. I don't doubt that someone like her mom would have called that being a slut, a lot of men probably would too, but I sincerely believed in gender equality. If I could have done those things, I probably would have, and people would treated me like a hero. The least I could do would be to not look down on Gabi for the same thing.

Besides, I genuinely liked Gabi. She was one of the kindest, warmest, and loving people I'd ever met. To see her with Jacob really illustrated that last part, and I could tell she was a great mom too. And despite not being at all religious, she had a strong sense of family and fidelity, which made me think she was a good wife as well. As the week drew to a close, I knew I couldn't go without seeing Gabi again. I saw her as a friend by this point and she seemed to feel the same way about me, but I didn't know what to do next. Luckily Gabi did, and on my last day of work she approached me.

"Andrew, I was wondering, you think you might want to go to a movie sometime?"

This was something I had thought of doing before, but hadn't built up the courage to ask. I knew enough about Gabi that despite being mostly a homebody she loved going to the movies. And Stan... I'd interacted with him a few times and still really liked him as a person, but the more I saw of him with Gabi and Jacob the more I thought he was a poor husband and not much better as a father.

I know I should probably give him a break, knowing how hard he worked at his job, but by the time he'd come home the only energy Stan seemed to have left was for having dinner and then watching TV. He might play a little bit with the baby, but that was it. He practically ignored Gabi, barely speaking to her. Maybe because I was a guest he'd made a better effort with her when I was there, but there were plenty of times when he and I would be talking and Gabi would be off standing to the side looking like a piece of furniture. Stan would completely ignore her; sometimes I would steal a glance in her direction and we'd share an uneasy moment where Gabi looked upset and I would feel bad for her and awkward for being caught in the middle of the situation. And as for Stan taking Gabi out anywhere... that rarely happened anymore at all.

With all this in mind I'd thought about asking Gabi to a movie before, but had been too scared. Not because of Gabi, mind you; by this time I felt much more comfortable around her, but I was worried about how Stan would react.

"And Stan?" I asked Gabi.

"Don't worry about him, Andy. It's not like he thinks you're some horny kid trying to get into his wife's panties, even though we both know you are," Gabi teased back. It wasn't the first time she'd told a joke a like this before, mainly because I'd done a pretty lousy job at hiding my attraction towards her. Gabi hadn't been offended by it though, instead her reaction was more like I was a cute puppy following her around, and as for making fun of me for it... as I mentioned she had a penchant for dirty jokes and wasn't above including me in them by this point.

One part that Gabi was right about, however, was that Stan still viewed me as a kid. It often came out in the way he treated me, and that more than anything is why I believe he didn't mind me spending time alone with his wife. That and his trust in Gabi being faithful to him. Despite everything that happened I've never believed that she wanted or expected any of it, at least not at this point. Gabi was simply feeling kind of lonely, and I presented myself as a potential friend. And truth be told, that's all I expected from her as well.

A few days later I drove over to Gabi's for our movie "date." Of course, it wasn't a date, but that didn't stop me trying to look my best. I knew she'd defer to her standard t-shirt and jeans, so I tried not to overdress, but I thought I looked rather smart in the jeans and sports jacket I'd picked out. I wanted to drive to the theater as well, but we switched over to Gabi's compact VW (I'm surprised she didn't drive something bigger, but I digress), as we were going to drop off Jacob at her mother's and her car was the one with the child car seat. I had met Gabi's mother once before and she appeared to be a very nice lady to me, a lot better than the overbearing, religious zealot that Gabi painted her as, but then again I've always gotten along really well with older people. Behind her smiles I could still sense that she disapproved of me spending any alone time with her daughter, however, which I honestly can't blame her for. It's people like Stan who seemingly turned a blind eye to it that should have known better.

We were walking the last block to the theater when I found myself being distracted by Gabi's high heels. This was the first time I'd been with her for any length of time outdoors, and with the extra height Gabi was now a good three inches taller than me. It didn't really bother me, but I did feel the need to throw in a little quip about it.

"What's with the heels anyway?" I asked with a smirk. "Aren't you damn tall enough already?"

"Why, are you feeling like you don't measure up to my standards?" she smiled wickedly back. I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a dick joke, but coming from Gabi it most certainly was. She made them often enough that I knew her humor by now.

"If you really must know, it has nothing to do with height. I wear them because they make my ass look better." Gabi sped up a bit to get a few steps ahead of me, swinging her hips side to side so suggestively that my eyes became instantly glued to her firm ass in those skin tight jeans.

"Well, am I right, or aren't I?" she continued teasing, now stopping altogether and bending forward a little to give me an even better look at her sexy curves. I don't know if she was horny or not, but it sure sounded like it, and listening to Gabi act this way was already getting me excited too.

"I'd say it's a pretty amazing view either way, but yeah, I guess you have a point." Gabi was still leaning forward, literally sticking her ass out at me, and with all the naughtiness going on I felt an incredible urge to give her beautiful bum a swat. I actually motioned my hand as if I was going to do it before stopping myself, but not before Gabi picked up on what had almost happened.

"So now you want to spank me, huh?" she laughed, sounding even more mischievous than before.

"You're probably long overdue for one," I chuckled back.

"I'll have you know I got plenty of them as a girl."

"For being naughty?"

"Yes," she smiled naughtily back. There was no doubt about it in my mind now, she was clearly turned on, and so was I.

"And now you want to take over the job?" she asked.

"Only if you keep misbehaving," I smiled back.

"We'll see, we'll see," she laughed.

We were coming up on the theater now, and there were other people around, so that conversation ended there, but we didn't talk about it later either. This had become the norm for us, where we would have some risqué banter and then just move on to something else. Looking back, I know I should have known better, because at the time I felt like there was nothing odd going on between us other than some kidding around. Sure, Gabi had a much dirtier mind than other women I knew, at least when talking to me, but I didn't read anything into that. What I really regret not taking note of back then was how different she was compared to other married women I knew. I would never dream of talking like that to any other married woman I knew, but she normalized it by leading me on the way she did. Gabi flirted with me as if she were a single woman, not someone with a husband and a two-year-old waiting for her at home. Oh well, hindsight is always 20/20. At the end of our "date" Gabi gave me a small kiss on the cheek, the first time we'd done anything physically other than the occasional friendly hug. I was on Cloud 9 for the rest of the day.