Love with Call Girl! Pt. 02

Story Info
Her past.
2.3k words
3.44
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMIGOS69
AMIGOS69
57 Followers

If any of you haven't read part 1, read that before this.

I woke up in her room with a headache due to a past night hangover. I had a glimpse of the night and sensed great energy due to good fuck. I looked beside. There she was. Alcohol filled my mind at night, so I haven't even looked at her better. When I woke up, I looked at her body covered by sheets. She was a milky white girl. Her age would be within 27 or 29. I was amazed by her beauty. As an artist, I was occupied with the thought of Titanic painting scene but me as Leonardo DiCaprio and she as Kate Winslet.

She had all the assets ideally, just like Kare Winslet in Titanic. But she was a bit dusky, which I thought maybe due to tanning. She was asleep. So, I went to the open door and found a milk packet and newspaper. I took it and came in. When I looked at the milk packet, her boobs crossed my mind. She has tender but quite large boobs. Not so big like Ava Addams but like that of AJApplegate or Karlee grey. I pushed myself out of her boobs dreams and went to the kitchen.

It looked like a wholly organised place but with fewer groceries. I guessed it might be due to the month's end. I turned on the gas stove and boiled milk, and then began to make coffee. I always believe coffee could detox the hangover effect. I took two cups and filled them with coffee, then took them to the bedroom. She was still asleep. I wanted to play with her. I removed sheets covering her, graced my fingers from her toe to thigh, and then took a sip of coffee.

After a sip, she kissed over her pussy and near clit, which pumped her. Then with a tongue made a road to mouth through boobs. Her milk packet looked more significant than I found at the door and played little with her nipples. By then, she was moaning, and I took another sip, and without swallowing, I kissed her and gave her some of the coffee with some saliva. She woke and looked at me. Her eyes looked like she was shocked. I took another cup near her nose and let the aroma. She raised spontaneously from bed and looked at me. I gave her the coffee. With a glimpse of confusion in her eyes, she took it and drank. I began to talk, "Good morning, thank you for giving me company last night. It changed my mood. Last night I didn't look at you clearly but looking at your amazing beauty now, I am thinking about why you became a call girl? You look like a good person..." before finishing it.

She spat coffee in shock and looked at me, and said, "I am not a call girl since last night. You may be right. I am a good person with a horrible past."

By hearing that, it kindled me to know more. I asked, "so you are new".

She said, "No, that's not my job. I just did that since I needed some money."

Again I got thrilled to know more. "Sorry to ask, but can I know why?"

She began to talk, "I am amazed by your activities. If it is someone else, I don't know whether I could have been saying this or not. If you want to know my need, you need to know my past. It will take Some time, if it's okay, I will say". She looked at me.

If not today, I would have gone fast. But, now I lost my love, and especially, my work is not big enough to do now. So I said," carry on. I am ready to hear."

She nodded her head and took a sip of coffee. And she raised from bed. Sheets fell. She looked at me and got a little shy and turned back and took a bedsheet and folded it around her over boobs, then came and sat in bed. When the sheets dropped, I looked at her fantastic body and cursed myself in my like what you have been doing for months without noticing such a beauty in your opposite house.

I thought like I have been watching kate Winslet from Titanic uncensored in POV. But little dusky. I am mesmerised. I was in a dream. She waved her hand in front of me and woke me up from the plane. I was astonished, like, "Did I fuck this girl at night????" She was hotter than my bloody ex. I woke up. And sat straight.

She began to say, "I was 20 or something when I came to the city. I left my parents believing someone. I came here and found that he never loved me, and all he needed was my body. I didn't know that earlier."

I began to guess where this story was going.

She began," I am not from a big city at the same time. It is not entirely a hamlet. It's kind of town in the middle. I am from a typical middle-class family. I am the only daughter of my parents, so they gave me whatever I wanted. I was well-groomed due to that. If you look at a girl of my age at that time and look at me, you will say that I am at least five years older than her. I had an excellent noticeable rack than others. So, girls always envied me. But, not the men. They always love to watch me and my boobs inside the tight jacket. To tease them, I usually let my Bhavani show more of my assets.

From newly become teenager to old guys, everyone looks over me like they will suck my boobs just with their eyes. At the same time, not to mention my ass, it was like pots hanging below my hips. Anyone will fall for me. I just teased them and never had any interest in them. But I liked one young man, and he was way over my age. I was like 20 means he was around 30, and he worked at a construction site in a metropolitan city. He had great abs and strong arms, which I was always admired, and I know that he had eyes over me.

So I began to fall his eyes over me. Especially whenever I saw him, I will show my cleavage through my jacket and my thigh show while I am fetching water in pots. Every time he sees me like that, he will become gone, and I know what he will do. I enjoyed him doing that. Gradually, he came to talk, which I wanted for a long and then love sprung up within me. He used to enjoy my boobs. Whenever we meet, he always used to play with my boobs, pressing and caressing. It turned me a lot and made me fall for him a lot."

"It happened for many months. But I knew that my parents wouldn't let me. So he asked me to come with him to the city and marry him and live happily. I accepted it and went without saying anything to my parents. I loved him a lot. We went to his room, and after getting refreshed, he took me to malls, parks, and many places. I am mesmerised by that. Then after two days, we went to a movie in the evening. It was raining with cats and dogs thunder. After the movie, we couldn't find a cab, so we went to his home in the rain. That day I wore a light saree with a sleeveless blouse he bought for me. Usually, I have perfect boobs, so I wear soft bras without cups. So, when rain fell over my body, everything began to get attached to my body.

We ran through the rain. When we reached his place, he began opening the door, and we went in, and without changing soaked clothes, I began to talk to him about the movie. I turned back. He came near me, made his finger play over my large stiff ass and placed one hand over it. He moved the other hand to the stomach and pushed the saree, and began caressing my stomach and region above pussy. I began squealing. He understood that I needed more, so he wholly removed my saree and then began pressing my boobs over the blouse gently and then suddenly tweaked my nipples and began pinching it.

Already rain turned me, and his work made utterly turned on, so I placed my hand over his pants and then made my ass placed gently and moved it over his pants. He put a kiss over my neck and gave a gentle bite, then moved to ear and bit it and then said in my ears, "how about having some heat?" For that, I gave a moan which he took as a yes, and played more with boobs.

He went down and moved the dress up. His hands graced over my legs and turned more fire within me and then pushed his hand over my pussy."

"Then I removed it and towards and he kissed me in cheeks then moved to lips and began smooching it. Both our saliva blended. I graced my hand over his body. He went down, removed his pants. His dick wanted a cave to fit in. I pulled trunks and looked at his humongous dick. It looked like a mini monster. Then I began playing with it.

When I looked at it, I felt like I was watching porn of Johny sins and Danny d combined. He looked like Johny, but his dick looked like Danny's. I looked at it and began licking over its length, and then started slowly taking it in. With heat in both of us, it becomes fast like a pumping motor with heat in us as fuel. I didn't want to give up, so with full power, I deepthroated his dick. He was in full rage and pushed my head more in and grabbed my hair. After that, he made me to bed and began licking my unshaven pussy untouched by anyone. He played with pussy hair for some time, and as a first attack, he licked my clit, and I jumped up and down and then slowly make magic with his tongue. Due to his effort, I squirted like hell, and he drank some of it came near me while his fingers were playing still. Then, with water in his mouth, he kissed me. I felt salty water of mine in my mouth.

After fingering, he gave his finger for me to lick and then began to insert his dick in. It felt like pushing large but through a small bolt. After some slow effort, he moved it in ultimately and then slowly began stroking. My heart was racing. Every time he rubbed, I felt in heaven. There was a pain but joy due to dick in overthrowing it. I was on cloud nine. After 10 mins, I rode him in cowboy style with all of my rages. He came in and filled my uterus with a whole lot of hot cum. I fell over him. Take a little nap. When I slightly woke up, he was ready for round 2, and I looked at him pushing his dick in again. That night, he gave me three good shots. After that day, for a week, we had sex like that. When I asked him about marriage, he told me that I was just a passing cloud. When I warned him that I would go to the police, he said tome that he has all our sex recorded to me and me if I do anything wrong. He said that he would upload it to all porn sites. So, without making a quarrel, I came out and took a job."

When she finished her story, I felt pity for her while I wanted to give her a tight slap for coming out of the house with that shot. But, I controlled it because she was already crying. I tried to console her. I placed my hand over her shoulder and said, "Don't worry, think of it as a past and let it remain there itself."

She looked at me with something in her eyes which is not hot but felt through my heart.

I asked her," Then, why you were there last night?"

She said, "I came to know my friend in town that my father needed some money for medication. So I went to ask for it in my head. He wanted to use that as a chance to have me in bed. If it were another time, I would slap him. But, since I am in need, I accepted it. Last night, I was there, because he asked me to be there. At the last minute, he told me that her wife was with him and he could not leave her. So, I don't know what to do. I looked at the other side of the road. There I saw call girls. However, it will happen, so I stood on the road for the customer. At that time only I saw you, I have already seen you here and you looked a bit drunk, so I asked you and here you are now in my place".

When she finished that I couldn't say anything.

Suddenly, when I got relieved from the hangover, a crucial thing came to my mind that I gave her the money that I had for rent and a whole month😱😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯. I was shattered. After hearing her story and need, I don't know how to ask for my money back...

AMIGOS69
AMIGOS69
57 Followers