Love Without Limits: Girls’ Night

Story Info
Joan has a sexy time with her girlfriends.
2.3k words
4.24
14.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is an all-out lesbian group story. I tried to make it light and fun, partly because the next chapter will be a bit more serious. All the characters have already been introduced, but you don't really need to have read the previous stories to understand this one.)

Okay girls, drink up," said Judy.

They all took a large sip of their drinks as the love scene unfolded on the TV screen. They had established a drinking game for the terrible "bisexual-themed" movie they were watching, and Cuts Away Before You See Full Nudity was at the top of the list.

Whenever anyone met Judy for the first time, they invariably described her with one word: "perky." Those who spent a little more time with her would add "funny as hell" and "swears like a sailor." Judy would always remain the cornfed farm girl from Indiana, but she was not shy about her adventurous sexuality.

Judy had devised a true "Girls' Night" for her friends who enjoyed the intimate company of other women. In addition to Joan and Amanda, there was Bridget, the voluptuous hairdresser with spiky blonde locks, and Marie, a light-skinned black lawyer. Sylvia, another woman from their group, had plans with her husband Leonard, so Joan asked if she could invite Marcy, an old friend who was in town for the weekend, to come instead.

True to her wicked sense of humour, Judy had devised a campy evening, and had encouraged all the women to wear "something lacy underneath." Even Marcy, who was a soft butch, complied with the request, wearing a pleather skirt and lace garters. With her crop top under a men's plaid shirt, she looked like a punk queen straight out of central casting.

Joan was wearing a more conventional blouse and skirt but had on her frilliest panties underneath. Amanda was in a men's shirt and slacks, but assured her host she was otherwise properly attired.

For the drinking game, Judy had insisted on blender drinks complete with fruit garnishes and umbrellas. She had chosen a cheesy Cinemax movie from the 90s called Friends To Lovers. Judy claimed not to have seen it, but said that from the description it sounded like "A Lifetime movie with tits and ass." The movie starred a C-List actress best known for playing the Long-Suffering Wife on an 80s sitcom. Her character was married to a blandly nice guy played by the Hunky Cop from an 80s action show. Near the start of the movie the woman and her husband have an impromptu threesome with her best friend, played by The Sassy Coworker from yet another 80s sitcom. The best friend is married to an older man, played by a genuine washed-up movie star from the 70s. The heroine decides she wants something more with her best friend, who is flattered but reluctant.

"I called it!" said Marie when the next twist was revealed: the best friend's reluctance is not due to her husband but due to the fact that she has another female lover on the side. The women all howled when it was revealed that the other woman was played by an actress best known for playing the Cold-Hearted Bitch on a prime time soap as well as similar characters on other shows. (This actress, who was in fact quite warm and funny in interviews, had come out a few years after this movie was filmed)

The women had taken a bet over who the heroine would end up with in the end. Marie, Joan, and Amanda felt she'd end up with the husband (it was the 90s after all), while Marcy and Bridget thought it would be the girlfriend. Judy half-jokingly placed a bet on a foursome that included the stuffed shirt husband.

As it turned out the movie ended on a mystery, with the heroine calling someone (it didn't say who) and the screen fading to black. The women all groaned,

"What a copout!" said Marie, throwing popcorn at the screen.

"Well, fortunately we have a second feature to watch," said Judy, putting on another DVD. It was a hardcore compilation of girl/girl scenes from various porn movies. They were mostly from the 80s and 90s - the era of big hair and fake fingernails. Stripped of any context, the scenes were even sillier; the women giggled at the variety of places the women in the movie decided to have sex. According to the movie, women had sex at the gym, on cruises, even on a commercial airliner.

Despite the contrived nature of the sex, the women still found themselves aroused, and several hands made their way into panties. One scene depicted three cheerleaders licking and stroking each other while sitting on lounge chairs by a swimming pool. Joan gasped as she realized she recognized this exact scene.

"Look familiar, Joanie?" asked Marcy with a grin. Joan turned beet red, not a least because she hadn't been called Joanie in ages.

"Ooh, you two have a story we need to hear?" asked Judy.

"Well, we were watching this when we first got together," said Joan. "Marcy was either the first or second woman I was ever with."

"First or second?"

"It all depends on who made the first move," Marcy said. "There were three of us there."

Judy grabbed the remote and paused the video.

"Okay, spill it," she said. Joan was still flushed, but she smiled knowing she had everyone's attention.

"I went to high school with Marcy. We had fooled around a bit but it was the usual stuff where you just played for the boys to watch. It didn't get serious until the summer back from our first year at college.

"Our friend Tricia invited us over when her parents were out of town. She was planning a party for the weekend but she wanted some alone time to catch up. We were relaxing, having some gin and tonics, when Tricia proposed watching a movie. It was one of her dad's pornos.

"It was the total cliche out of a Penthouse letter. Three horny college girls messing around with each other. Tricia ended up cancelling the party - and our dates for the rest of the summer."

"It was a great summer," said Marcy. "I always knew I was a dyke, but I dated a few guys on the side. When I knew Joanie was interested I never looked back. Then I moved away and Joanie met Harry. I love the guy to death but he ain't my type."

"What about Tricia?"

Joan and Marcy looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Well, Tricia goes by 'Patty' now, and she uses her married name: Patty Wilkes."

"As in... Tommy and Patty Wilkes?" said Amanda, her mouth agape. Everyone else reacted similarly.

"Yep," said Joan.

Tommy and Patty Wilkes were an incredibly popular husband-and-wife preacher team at a Texas megachurch. They had recently been in the news for breaking with other evangelicals on same sex relationships, and had declared their church an affirming one.

"Wow," said Judy, "you never know how people will change. It's good she's not a bigot, I guess."

"I'm not sure how much she's changed," said Marcy, barely suppressing a giggle. "At least she hadn't when I saw her a month ago."

Now it was Joan's turn to be shocked.

"You didn't! Oh my god, does Tommy know?"

"He should, he was there watching. They also let me watch while she pegged him."

The women were all dumbstruck at this revelation.

"Okay," said Judy, "change of plans. I don't think we need to watch more of the movie, let's just tell each other stories."

Joan began by filling in some of the details of her summer with Marcy and Tricia (now Patty). Marcy then told more about her reunion with Patty, who still harboured sapphic desires.

Judy told about an early lover who always wanted to be fucked with a strap-on. The woman was almost exclusively lesbian but loved the feel of a cock in her. Amanda told of her first time alone with Sylvia.

"She was so gentle, with lots of kissing and cuddling, until we really got into it, and she was like an animal. One of the most physical lovers I've ever encountered, female or male."

Bridget told about the time her old boss at the hair salon seduced her. "We were cleaning up one night, and she asked me about boyfriends. I'd already been with both men and women, and I wasn't shy about it, but it did feel a little weird. At first, anyway." Everyone laughed.

Finally, Marie told about her first threesome with Terry and another woman, which became a foursome when the woman's husband came by.

"Let me tell you, as good as Terry is at fucking - and he's very good - there's nothing more beautiful than seeing him suck another man's dick. He could give lessons, I'm telling you."

The women had all gone from gently stroking themselves to full on masturbation, but they had yet to do anything more with each other. Judy stood up. She looked slightly ridiculous with her now soaked silk panties sliding down from her sundress, but she still got everyone's attention.

"Okay, look, jilling off is fine and dandy but I invited all of you over to fuck. I give you all five minutes to meet me at the pool."

They did as they were told and walked out to the pool. It was an inground pool with a steel-and-glass enclosure around it so Judy and Chris could use it in all weather. The surrounding fence was high to discourage peeping Toms. It was near dusk and everything flowed with the light some called the Magic Hour.

It was clear that Judy had planned for them to end up at the pool. There was a pile of fresh towels on a rack, as well as several dildos and other sex toys. There was no need for condoms, but - remembering Bridget's penchant for fisting - Judy had even provided latex gloves.

They all stripped down excitedly, huge smiles on their faces. Most of them had seen each other naked, but there had always been other distractions that got in the way. Seeing each other in their feminine glory - tattoos, piercing, cellulite, stray hairs and all - was an oddly erotic experience. When Bridget had been fucking Joan with her hands, Joan had been otherwise occupied and hadn't noticed how elaborate her chest tattoos were, a latticework of symbols circling each breast. As well, someone in the lust of that night Joan had missed that Marie's nipples were pierced.

Judy got things started by kissing and groping Amanda, leading her to a chaise longue where she went down on the other woman. Marie joined them, fingering Judy while kissing up and down her thighs. Marcy gave Joan a wink and jumped into the pool. Joan and Bridget followed, squealing with glee when they realized how cold the water was. Marcy bobbed under the water and did a handstand, then tucked her legs under and twirled, resurfacing with a smile.

"Eat your heart out, Esther Williams," Marcy laughed, then moved over to kiss Joan. The two women embraced, their breasts mashing together as Marcy entwined her legs with Joan's. Bridget went under the water and licked and fingered both the other women at the same time. This was an entirely new sensation for Joan, and she had to stop kissing Marcy to groan with absolute pleasure. Bridget came up for air only to join the other women in a three way kiss.

There were further splashes as the other women joined them in the pool. Judy took charge, trying to direct a water ballet between the women, but it soon devolved into chaotic splashing and laughter. Floating allowed the women to attempt various acrobatic combinations; at one point all the women were groping or licking each other as one unit.

Marie and Amanda were the first to come out of the pool, entering into a sixty-nine with Marie on top on the deck.

"I'm getting out, too," said Judy, "I don't like using toys in the pool. Last time I had to call a guy to get a dildo out of the filter, which was a bit awkward."

Judy commandeered a double-ended dildo and invited Joan to join her. Only Marcy remained in the pool, lustily eating Bridget out as she sat at the edge, her legs curled around Marcy.

After a satisfying orgasm, Joan and Judy joined Marie and Amanda in a daisy chain. Marcy emerged from the pool and Bridget slipped on some gloves and began fingering Marcy more deeply.

After another quick dip in the pool they all showered and Judy led them back to the house. Judy offered the guest bedroom to Joan, Marcy and Bridget, then joined Amanda and Marie in the master bedroom. Joan collapsed contently onto the bed, sleeping in the arms of her lovers.

A week later Joan was talking on the phone with Marcy, who was now back home.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Oh hell yeah. You girls sure know how to have a good time."

"Well, we'd all love to see you again, next time you're in this neck of the woods."

"Well, that might be sooner than you think."

"Oh?"

"There's, um, someone I really want to see again."

"Go on..."

"Well, on my last day in town I had a date with Bridget."

"Oh. My. God."

"You know me, Joanie, I'm not a one-woman woman. Neither is Bridget, to be honest. But, we really fucking clicked."

"But we can still have fun together, right?"

"Of course."

Joan sat back and thought of how lucky she was. She had a husband she loved and who loved her, and many friends she could show her love. The idea that now her friends were finding love brought her even more joy.

Joan sat back and thought of how lucky she was. She had a husband she loved who loved her, and she had friends with whom she could share that love. Now, her friends were finding love with each other. The possibilities were endless.