Love, Your Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my childish feelings began to change into those that adults have, I realized it was a normal alteration of my being. What wasn ' t normal was my carnal attraction to you. It developed over several years and never waned.

To answer your first question, I never told you about it because I know it ' s abnormal, but also that I didn ' t fully understand it. I still don ' t. I admit all this to you and eagerly await your response.

Love always,

Your Garrett

"I took great care in admitting my thoughts, but not going into much detail. I had a lot of detail to tell, but wanted to ensure we were on the same page before I did so. My relationship with Mother was paramount to my being, and I was not going to do anything to jeopardize it if I could help it. That said, I waited impatiently for the lettered reply. Until then, we carried on our phone conversations without a hint of the letters.

"I continued to notice small changes in Mother's voice, tone and demeanor as time went on. Our calls would often be later than usual and would run into the early hours of the morning, and Mother's voice would sometimes turn husky and breathy. My naivety would not reveal the reason behind it until we were well involved.

"I began to get annoyed at our conversations because I wanted to bring up the letters. I knew it wasn't the right time, but I wanted to know what Mother was thinking. One day, I got the letter I'd been waiting on."

My Greatest Love,

Understanding is not a requirement for action. Throughout time, people have sought those with similar thoughts to conquer things they didn ' t understand. Sometimes understanding would come at the end, if at all. In the meantime, the adventure was worth it.

Love,

Your Mother

"I smiled deeply as I finished reading her letter. I was almost positive that Mom was with me in my thoughts. There was no phone call from Mother for a couple days.

"I sat in my room and re-read the letter several times and masturbated just as often over the potential that existed. I read the words in my head with her voice. 'Requirement for action.' Every session I took, which is to say, several per day, I imagined many different ways of undressing Mother. But it was always the invasive image of the first penetration that finished the job. I decided to play along with her game."

My Love,

Collaboration is complicated by the distance between two who share a common interest. If I were them, I would find a common space between them and begin the journey of discovery. I recall a famous artist ' s suggestion that hastening the start of a painting is a measure of happiness.

Love, Your Son

"I changed from adding my name to my position in her life. It was the last chance she would have to stop all of this. I was all in. If the word 'son' didn't scare her, we'd be able to move forward without further reservations.

"A few more days went by before I got a call from Mother. She was exceptionally careful of her conversation, but not so much with her tone. It remained soft, timid, and curious. Through all the years that passed, I remember the conversation that night.

" 'Hi, Mom!' I said in an upbeat tone as I answered the phone.

" 'Hello, Love. How have you been?' she asked in a cautious whisper.

"I went to lay in bed as I always did while talking to Mom. I never preoccupied myself with any other task, so I didn't come off as distracted. 'Pretty nervous,' I admitted. I paused before completing my sentence, 'I've had to wait longer than I like to get my grades back,' I said, hoping Mom would catch my double meaning. There was a long pause. I listened carefully to anything I could place meaning on.

" 'I was a bit nervous myself,' she said just above a whisper. 'I couldn't find something the other day and I remembered that if I slowed down and looked, maybe I would find it. As it turns out, it was right in front of my face the entire time.' I was a little confused. Was she chastising herself for not knowing how I felt, or was she telling me to slow down, so we don't miss something? I liked the game and continued playing.

" 'I hate when that happens. I wonder what prevents people from seeing what's right in front of them. I wonder if it's just the world's way of making sure we're ready to find what we're looking for.' There was rustling on the other end of the phone for a moment before silence took control once again.

"Mom forced a laugh before responding, 'Well, when you really put your mind to it, you can find it and happily move on with your life.' Her response was very direct and a welcome, albeit a coded acceptance of my proposition as it were.

" 'Hopefully finding your keys made you happy. I know when you're running late and forced to look for something small in a large environment, finding it can sometimes make you feel better than you did before you realized you lost it! That happened to me before.' "

" 'You know,' she said in a tone a mother would use when playing pretend with a young child, 'I think it did make me feel better!' I could hear a small but quick draw of a breath through the receiver as if she were about to speak again, but she stopped herself.

" 'What are your plans for the weekend, Mom?' I asked, changing the topic but also keeping our little game going. There was a long pause where I could hear Mom's breathing speed up slightly.

" 'Well, things have come up that changed my original plans. I was going to go to the Pottery with a few friends,' she started before I interrupted.

" 'That sounds boring,' I sighed.

" 'Sometimes it's not, but when a much better and unique opportunity opens up, you tend to put things like Potteries on the back burner. I'm actually headed out your way a bit for some fun at a western-themed party.'

" 'Oh?' I said, hoping she would provide some details so I could tell if she was following through with my suggestion. 'What kind of things happen at a party like that?'

"The sounds in the background were odd, and the direction of my questioning made me hard. The thought of masturbating while speaking to Mother in this manner turned me on even more. It's exactly what I did.

"I took my time unbuttoning my pants and pushing them down just enough that I was exposed. I fished out my dick from the void in my boxers. I intentionally made some unusual noises to give Mother the impression that perhaps I was doing the same thing she was; at least, what I convinced myself she was doing, and intended to use as fuel for the fire building inside, until I knew for sure that it was what she was doing.

"I put a healthy amount of baby oil on it and slowly stroked it to the nervous sounds of Mother's voice. 'I don't know, I've never been to one. I would ask you...' she trailed off, 'but I can't imagine you would know, either.' I got a little harder and squeezed my hand a little more as I stroked.

" 'I wouldn't, but it sounds fun.'

"Mom moaned softly into the phone. I hoped in that moment that we were doing the same thing at the same time. I increased the speed of my self-fondling, still listening intently to every sound on the other end of the phone. Mom didn't say anything, but there was a constant movement on her end. I heard her uneven breaths and shifting around. I increased the stakes by altering my own breathing. I wanted to let her know that we were in sync.

"I increased the pace again and purposefully exhaled louder into the phone in rhythmic fashion. After a few moments, Mother responded in kind. It took only a moment after I knew she was with me that I came.

" 'Mom,' I whispered as I shot my first rope of cum into the air.

" 'Garrett,' she quietly squeaked. I heard her whimper as she tried to control her orgasm.

"Together, for the first time, Mother and I came together.

"Heavy breathing and nothing else filled the silence in our lives for a few moments before Mother abruptly ended the call. 'I love you, Garrett,' she said quietly; but most importantly, happily.

"I smiled. 'I love you, Mom.' She hung up as soon as I finished speaking. I instantly realized that I only had a few clues as to where to meet her that weekend. I went through the clues.

"Obviously, it was the weekend following that phone call. She changed her plans to go to a western-themed party. Western had to be the key word there. Wherever it was, it was somewhere between us, probably somewhere right in the middle if she took my letter literally."

Three

"I spent the next morning searching for possibilities. It was driving me crazy with all the options, including the chance that she was only offering me suggestions and wanted me to take the lead. Our game was coming to a head, and I was legitimately lost on where to place my foot next.

"Two days later, I was almost in a full panic as I didn't know where to go. Inaction at that point would have sent a message to her that I didn't want to have her, which was ludicrous considering the amount of time I spent telling her I did.

"It was a Friday night when I laid in bed thinking about picking up my phone and calling her to continue our game until I knew what to do. That's when she texted me. 2000 Western Drive, Aurora. Saturday. 8 PM. I love you. I didn't even wait until the next morning. I got out my laptop and looked it up. A broad smile filled my face as I was able to see myself on the dimly lit screen in the dark room. Mother was witty and smart, and those two attributes were just icing on the cake.

"Best Western Hotel. It was several hours away, and I spent a couple hours figuring out how I was going to get there. I was so excited—and scatterbrained. I put my laptop back on the desk and ran to turn on the lights. I packed my bags with anything and everything, and nothing of consequence. I closed it without thinking and put it by the door. I wound up not being able to sleep much that night at all.

"The next morning, I showered quickly and took a cab to the bus station. I ended up sleeping much of the way to Aurora but, as time dragged on, I found myself more and more unable to sleep. I went over every scenario I could dream up regarding my sexual introduction to my mother. I was wide awake a couple hours before I arrived and daydreamed the entire time. I was incredibly nervous and embarrassingly hard at the same time. I was all smiles on the outside as I left the station in Aurora and hailed a cab outside.

"I gave him the address and waited impatiently to reach my destination. I was going to be a little early' so at a traffic light, I gave him the meter plus tip and got out, intent to walk the rest of the way. I opened my phone and guided myself through town and stopped when I reached Western Drive. The hotel was in front of me and I looked at each window to see if Mother was looking for me. Naturally, I was simply pausing to take in the moment that was about to change everything I knew. I began my walk to the front lobby.

"When I entered the hotel, I was immediately greeted at the front desk. They asked if I needed a room and I told them I was simply needing to get a key for the room Mother already got. They asked her name and when I gave it, asked if I was Garrett. I smiled, instantly imagining Mother being very specific that I was able to get a key when I arrived. They made a key for me and told me the room number.

"As I walked away, I stopped as my heart began to pound in my chest. The sudden realization that I was moments from fulfilling a long running fantasy and meet the woman I have come to fall in love with.

"She was waiting for me, and only me. She made all the arrangements and invited me to come to her.

"I was there.

"I stood in the lobby for a few minutes without moving as the gravity of the situation hit me, and I recovered my wits.

"It felt like hours passed by in the elevator and an eternity walking down the hall. I was standing at the door. I stared straight at the door and took a deep breath. My thoughts made me oblivious to the world around me, so as I went to insert the key into the electronic lock, I first noticed the Do Not Disturb sign. My heart fluttered at the confirmation that she was actually there. The next thing I noticed was a small note taped to the door with my name written on it.

"Bold, Mother. Anyone could have taken this note. Could it reveal the secret of our relationship? I thought as I went to take the note. I pulled it off the door and read it."

My Love,

Your universe will change tonight. The stars have aligned like never before. The sky is the limit. But right here. This is real, and it ' s up to you. Walk through the door, set whatever you brought on the floor, and come to me.

Love,

Your Mother

" 'Mom,' I gasped quietly. 'You could have given everything away to any stranger that could have snatched this note from the door.' I took a deep breath and pushed the card into the lock. I pulled it out and sucked in a breath lightly as the light turned green and the lock whirred open. I pushed the handle down and walked in, taking two steps and stopping as I waited for the door to close.

"The room was very dimly lit. On the desk was an unopened bottle of Moscato in an ice bucket with two empty glasses. Surrounding the bucket and glasses were several folded-up pieces of paper. On the bed were many more notes folded up in no discernible arrangement. I assumed they were the notes she found inside my 'Top Secret' box.

"As I took a couple steps into the main room, I was quickly spun around and two arms wrapped around me. One arm wrapped around my stomach and the other arm's hand rested on my chest. Her head rested on the back of my neck. I placed my hands on hers.

" 'This is so crazy,' she whispered as she pulled me closer to her.

" 'I know,' I whispered in response while staring straight ahead. I went to move my hands behind and touch her.

" 'Don't,' she said as her hands began to move. 'I don't know what to say to you, Garrett, but as I take off each piece of your clothes tonight,' she said as she took my jacket off and let it drop to the floor. 'I'm making you the same as me. I'm standing here behind you without anything on and when you turn to see me in this way for the first time, I want to see you like this for the first time.'

"I shook slightly as her hands roamed my body, expertly removing my clothes and helping me step out of everything. The experience finally started for me as I felt her naked body pressed up against me from behind. Her breasts pressed against my naked back. If I wasn't hard by that point, feeling Mother's naked breasts against my skin would have caused an erection in record-setting time.

"She put her hands on my hips and gently squeezed me. 'I want you to turn around,' she whispered to me. When I did, I watched as she came fully into view. Even in the dim light, every curve of her body was visible to my wandering eyes. She was stunning. At 5' 7", she was only slightly shorter than I was. Her long brown hair went down several inches past her shoulders and was styled differently than I remembered. She must have gone to the salon and went all out for me. She had a timid smile on her face as she looked me over. I continued looking her over as well.

"Her breasts hung well for a woman her age, sagging only slightly but still full in body. Her nipples were dark pink and only the size of quarters. I could see the little bumps that surrounded them. If she told me I was drooling just then, I would not have been surprised. Her skin was aged but smooth as I followed it from her breasts to her legs, not omitting the small tuft of hair between her legs.

"It was clear she had been here for hours. She not only trimmed but shaved enough so that the V above her vagina was just visible. Her legs were toned nicely. An angel was standing in front of me.

"When she was done looking me over, her nervous smile faded, and she pressed her body against mine as she wrapped her arms around me. I felt her breasts press against me again and my dick was pressing hard against her stomach. There was no place I would have rather been than there in that hotel room with Mother.

" 'We've come this far, Garrett. I'll never ask you to stop feeling the way you do. I'll never ask you to leave this room. I only ask that you give thought one more time to how what we are about to do will impact you. My future is all but certain and I've decided that I can be happy without you in this way, but happiest with you. You have so much life left to experience. A wife, children, adventure are all available to you, Garrett. That is not to say you won't still have those things. I'm just uncertain how tonight could complicate or even jeopardize them,' she whispered cautiously into my neck as she held me.

"She was not panicked or uncertain. I wasn't either, but I took a moment to listen to her breath and feel her warmth against my skin. I needed no reminders or convincing to stay. The love in my heart wasn't temporary, and it was bursting at the seams.

" 'In my life, there will be many adventures. Going to college was the first I embarked on my own. I came here tonight to bring you back into my life so we can enjoy adventures of our own together. This will be our first as consenting adults,' I responded proudly.

"I picked her up like a man about to carry his bride across the threshold of their new home and walked to the bed. Before I laid her down, I brought my lips to hers and gently pressed our lips together. Her mouth opened slightly, and I felt a slow exhale of pleasure escape her mouth and enter mine. I was careful not to get carried away. It was passionate, but not dirty. The tips of our tongues only briefly met before I laid her down on the bed, covering some of the notes.

"She outstretched her arms, and I leaned down to kiss her again. As I did, she opened her legs to welcome me home once again. As I kissed her deeply, I climbed between her legs. She wrapped her hand around me and guided me into her. I thought I would normally have begun this adventure in smaller fashion, but Mother seemed to want us to connect in the final way possible. That was fine, because I might have ruined it if I tried.

" 'Garrett,' she whispered heavily as I pushed inside her slowly without stopping. When I rested completely inside Mother, I laid against her without letting my instincts take control.

"She was my first. She spent her better years making me into a boy, and in that moment, she turned me into a man.

"I began slowly moving in and out of her as she stared deeply into my eyes and smiled softly at me.

" 'Yes, my love. Make love to me like I've dreamed about. Be slow. Look in my eyes as you do and remain silent. I need to hear every breath you make. I need to hear every sound so I know it's real.' Her arms wrapped around my neck and she raised her knees, allowing me more freedom of movement. I continued my slow motions in and out of her and happily reacted to her every short breath and squeak she made.

"I don't know who is listening to this, and you probably already think of me as a monster. Move forward cautiously.

"I pushed inside her slowly and reveled in every inch of her vagina. It was an indescribable feeling. Granted, I had no previous experience, but I would wager to say that feeling a warm, wet sheath cover and grip my dick for the first time was an experience in and of itself. Having that sheath be the same that brought me into the world was blowing my mind and was very soon to be the cause of me blowing my load. It was only a short time before panic struck me. I was embarrassed to know that I was not going to last long for Mother' as the feeling I knew to be my orgasm was quickly building. Naturally, my panic was written on my face. Mother pulled me close.