Love, Your Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'You can finish inside me, baby. Nothing will happen, she assured me. I sped my thrusts without responding to her and despite my best efforts, could not last a moment longer. My face contorted, and I pushed insider her as deep as I could go, and began to cum inside Mother.

" 'Oh, God! I can feel your sperm shooting inside me!' she said loudly. I retracted myself and thrust again, just as deep; injecting more of my seed inside her. I did this several times before she quickly pulled me to her in a deep kiss. And just as quickly, rolled us over. She had swapped our positions and was now on top of me.

" 'Just rest, baby, and don't be embarrassed. You've been open and honest with me your entire life, so I have no reason to doubt the fact that you've never been with a woman. You've never told me you have, and we have the room and the weekend to ourselves.'

" 'It's still a little embarrassing, Mom' I admitted.

" 'Would you feel better if I told you that you did better than most first-timers?' she said in a silly tone.

"I shook my head, 'No, because you would be lying, wouldn't you?' I said with a knowing looking.

"She nodded vigorously with a smile on her pretty face.

" 'Do you know what also happens to young men when they first start out?' she asked me inquisitively.

"I continued my fake judgmental stare.

" 'You may have cum sooner than I wanted this time, but unlike men my age, you'll be ready to go again very soon!' she said excitedly. 'Until then, have you eaten? Would you like to sit and have a glass of wine with me and talk?' I felt myself slip out of her involuntarily and nodded in agreement."

Another drink being poured concludes his recollection of the conversation. The bottle being put on the table is louder than the last time. His speech was beginning to slow and slur slightly.

"My embarrassment was short-lived. As we got off the bed, I watched her walk towards the table to pour the wine and all I saw was a perfect woman swaying her hips gently without any attempt at provocation. I regained my stiffness and instead of letting her pour the wine, I quickly approached Mother and spun her around, lifted her onto the edge of the entertainment center that was directly across from the bed, and stood between her open legs. She giggled loudly as I put her where I wanted, and she commented on how quickly I recovered.

"She took on a fake motherly sternness in her tone and cautioned me not to be too energetic about it, as I could find myself soon to be willing but unable to do what I wanted with her. I dismissed her quickly and guided myself inside her as she wrapped her legs around me tightly. She put both hands on my shoulders and began to gush over me.

" 'I love you so much, Garrett. I've never been happier than I am right now,' she said to me.

" 'I spent years being happy that I was the only man in your life. Then I spent many more years wishing I could be the one to provide you the pleasures men are expected to bring to their lovers. I'm happy to bring a smile to your face and pleasure to your body,' I responded.

"I slowly moved in and out of her as she awed and cooed in my ear. She told me how she suspected my motives for quite a while but often dismissed them as quite the Oedipus Complex. She would encourage me by saying things like 'keep it nice and slow, baby,' or 'you're so hard inside me!'

"My hands roamed all over her body, feeling every curve and imperfection at my fingertips. I measured Mother's responses with each touch and filed away each quick breath, coo, or other such pleasant reactions to touch, to use at my advantage later. I discovered her nipples were particularly vulnerable and immediately used that knowledge to my own advantage.

" 'Oh, Garrett! Go faster while you do that!' she demanded of me.

"I didn't have much in the way of experience with Mother or anyone else, but I surmised that she knew her orgasm would approach quickly with my actions. I did as she asked.

"I used the tips of my fingers to brush across both nipples repeatedly until her hands snapped to mine and held them against her breasts. She quickly wrapped her arms around me, trapping mine between us. She wrapped her legs around me and dug her fingers into my back.

" 'You're so good, baby. So good—' she gasped as I witnessed a woman's orgasm for the first time in person.

"I had an idea that I wanted to introduce to her. Mutual masturbation. I wanted to watch her entire body and learn the movements of her fingers and watch as she brought pleasure to herself. The thought brought me out of the moment but reinvigorated the blood powering my raging cock. I continued thrusting until she pushed me away and out of her, then she instantly pulled me closer. She breathlessly told me to hold her as she came. Her body shook against mine and I held her tight until she became calm again.

" 'It wasn't you, love. I just get very sensitive when I cum,' she briefly explained. She rested her head against my shoulder, breathing heavily and recovering from her blissful burst of pleasure.

"I smiled, knowing the pleasure I was able to bring to Mother. I took her by the hand and helped her off the furniture and went to pour the wine.

"From there, the rest of the story is your typical love story, albeit forbidden, by nature. With the intense physical desires satiated for the moment, we sat and drank the wine and spent more time talking than coupling that night. We got drunk as we covered every note that was in my treasure box. We laughed at some, relived soulful memories with others, and cried together at the rest.

"We made love once more that night after a long, sensual shower. I came inside Mother and stayed inside her until I naturally slipped out. We pulled the covers over our quivering bodies and stared into each other's eyes without a word. Our eyes were like books and we read them until our own eyes could take no more."

Four

"I woke first, holding her close to me. I could smell the fruity smell in her hair as I listened to the rhythmic sound of her breath as she slept. If we were at home, I would have gotten up and made breakfast for her. In lieu of being able to do that, I recalled my idea from the previous night.

"I placed my hand on her thigh and caressed every inch of her body until she began to wake. When she started to shift around, I whispered 'Good morning' in her ear. She took my hand in hers and responded in kind.

" 'Today,' I paused dramatically, 'I learn about... this," I said, guiding her hand to her vagina.

" 'Is that right?' "

The sound of another drink being poured interrupts the recollection of the conversation. The expected slamming of the bottle on the table predictably followed. There ' s a long pause before the sound of the glass hitting the table follows the bottle ' s sound.

"I kissed her earlobe and turned her over onto her back. 'I want to watch you give yourself an orgasm. I want to watch how you do it. Nobody knows you like you do, so what better way for you to teach me?' I was proud of the way I pitched the fact that I wanted to watch her masturbate in front of me. The thought of it was also an incredible turn on.

" 'And after that,' I danced my two fingers from her mound, past her stomach, and through the valley between her breasts, 'We get breakfast.' I bopped her on the nose and looked into her eyes.

" 'I'm so glad you're here with me, love. I want to teach you.' She maintained eye contact with me as her fingers traced the path my own just completed. She spread her legs wide under the sheet and I lost contact with her hand. My hand moved in slow motion as it grabbed the end of the sheet. In one swift motion, it was off both of us. Mother looked down at my dick that had been hard since I began touching her. She looked surprised, as if she was shocked that she had that effect on me.

"I went back to watching her hand as it manipulated the folds of her pussy. As it turned out, everything I thought I learned from porn was wrong. The act isn't as dirty as I thought it would be. It was special.

"Watching her happily writhe as she brought herself to orgasm made me want her even more. I matched her noises to the movement of her fingers, taking mental notes along the way.

"As I watched her get closer to bliss, I positioned myself on my knees between her legs and masturbated myself as I watched her. She complimented me on how attractive I looked between her legs and that she was getting closer.

" 'Do you see what I'm doing now, my love?' she asked as she simultaneously fingered her hole and manipulated her clit. 'This is what's going to get me over the top. Do you know what's going to get me there?' She waited for a response she would never get. 'Your cum. I need you to cum on me, sweetie. When you do, I will cum for you.'

"She got no answer because the thunder of my orgasm was already building within me, and her requesting my seed to rain on her was what put me over the top.

"The first burst arched high into the air and splatted against her stomach. Her orgasm began as I stroked myself a couple more times before releasing the second rope. In her orgasmic movements, she sat up and my cum hit her in the chin. The final burst of cum dribbled out of the tip of my cock and landed on the hand that was completing my mother's orgasm.

"For the first and only time it ever happened, I felt a second orgasm building. I called out for her as the fourth load left the tip and splattered her breasts. 'Oh, my!' she said with a wide smile, as a droplet of cum fell from her chin. One more burst of semen launched from my cock and landed on her chest, between her breasts. 'Was that two?'

" 'I... I guess it was. I thought I was done, but another came soon after.' I laughed at my word choice.

"Mother fell back into the pillow and gushed to me about how it had been a long time since she had been with a man who satisfied her sexual urges as well as I had done. She made me blush as she repeatedly fed me compliment after compliment about how I treated her, and how eager I was to please her. I kissed her face all over.

" 'So, are we a thing now?' I asked.

"She turned and met my gaze. 'You mean, am I yours?' I nodded. 'Take me one more time and make it true.'

"I maneuvered myself between her legs. While I wasn't surprised my dick was ready once again, Mother was. She complimented on my stamina and watched my every move. I was sure she was intentionally not assisting me. She wanted to be taken.

"I positioned the tip at her entrance. 'I'm going to take you, Mother,' I announced as I pushed in. 'You're mine now.'

"She closed her eyes and moaned loudly as I entered her completely. When I settled within her, she lowered her chin and looked me in the eye. 'I've been yours since you were born.'

"I began to make love to Mother for the first time. Yes, there were two other times, but that time was not hurried with excitement or shortened by inexperience. I replayed her sweet voice in my head again and again as I locked lips with her, and rhythmically pushed in and out of her.

"She was mine. I was also hers, until the end of time, in a way no other son would know. We tossed each other around for countless minutes until we were both breathing heavily, and our stomachs growled.

"We showered together and went to a local diner. The atmosphere was perfect for us. Not a word was spoken about what had transpired the twelve hours prior. I spoke of school and she spoke of home and the people there. We walked around the small town, hand in hand. No one knew us there, so there was nothing to fear. We ended up having lunch at the same diner, then going back to the hotel.

"There, we spent the night sipping wine and making love. The following morning was nearly a repeat of the day before. We finally had check-out.

"We planned to meet again, and often after that. It wasn't a sad ordeal at all. Our situation persisted, much like Mother and Father's. Despite any other relationship I had, I always made time for Mother. Since she lived alone, it was never suspicious when I went to stay with her for the weekend.

"I must say; with my experiences to date, nothing will ever match the experiences I had with Mother. When I met the woman I married, I persisted in building our love without physical affection until the time was right and the experiences I shared with her were similar, but it was still not the same.

"I will never be able to confirm this, but nobody could ever experience the bond Mother and I shared throughout the years. That bond exponentially intensified the physical bond we eventually shared."

Another drink is poured, and a loud exhale is heard in the recording. A large gulp is heard in the recording.

"You may wonder why I chose to be so graphic in my description of when we first fucked, but there're two reasons. The first is that I don't give a fuck who thinks what of me at this point, since I won't be around to receive their judgement. Second, shame me as you will, but understand that Mother was the one who was seduced by me. Yes, her love was real and persistent, but without my prodding, she likely would not have engaged in this behavior. Consider the Oedipus and Jocasta complexes and apply them how you see fit."

Another loud sigh is heard.

"I hope whoever listens to this can understand the monster I had become and how it led to what I did to myself. With Mom dying so suddenly, a gaping hole opened inside me and I could never tell my wife what used to fill it. Sure, she would understand it initially, but when I never recovered, she would not understand.

"In the last two days, I imagined the names she would call me if I ever told her the truth. If there was anything left of me when I would tell her, the assumed words I thought I would hear would rip the rest of me apart. With my story told and my future decided, I leave this recording for anyone and everyone to use and analyze the hidden dynamics behind what makes a son lust for his mother."

The recording ends.

"There's a stark difference between what you thought you would hear from me and what actually happened, isn't it?" Sarah said to me.

I took a drag from my cigarette.

"It very much was. You surprised me and I will forever apologize to you for doubting you on your ability to understand the complicated parts of me and even more so, accept me for my drastic stance away from the normal man you would have had with literally anyone else you could have picked."

Sarah stood up and faced me.

"I loved your mother, and now I know you loved her even more than I could ever know or understand," she said before removing her shirt. "I also know that I was not a stand-in replacement for her," she added as she pushed her unbuttoned jeans and panties down to her ankles. "Love is a force to be reckoned with, and I want to continue to forge a path through life with you, Garrett. Now," she said, kicking her pants and panties away and removing her bra. She moved close to me and knelt, "I want you to follow me to Mother's room."

Sarah took my hand and led me to Mother's bedroom. I would have thought that to be the end of the story, but my life would be further altered by my wife in the same room where Mother and I consummated our love multiple times. Sarah stood at the foot of the bed and began to slowly remove my clothing as she began her lengthy admission.

"Long ago, Mother told me about what was going on with you two. She spent a great deal of time warming me up and getting me used to the ultimate admission she was going to make. It took more than a year of us bonding and getting closer before we spent a weekend together, and so many things changed between us," she said as she finished removing my clothes. She got down on her knees and took my cock in her hand and began stroking it.

In my state of mind, I would not normally have gotten hard as I wasn't terribly in the mood for sex. She was talking about a moment in time Mother and her had spent together, and my mind was going crazy. I was ready to kill myself over the loss of my mother, but in that moment, I was rejuvenated at the concept that Mother lived on in Sarah.

"You may remember that we went on a Girl's Only outing to the casino resort one weekend." she said, looking up at me longingly. I nodded. "We never left the room," she admitted as she took my cock briefly in her mouth. She sucked me in deep and was painfully slow in drawing me from her mouth. "We had dinner the first night we arrived, but during dinner, she said we had a long night of discussion, but then put her hand on my arm and said something to the effect that it would have to be over a couple bottles of wine, or else the trip would have been in vain as she would not have developed the courage to do what she went there to do."

Sarah sucked me into her mouth repeatedly, and I was hot as hell for her. Mother was the one who taught me restraint, and how to resist cumming in the heat of the moment.

"I knew by then that the weekend was not as advertised, and that she and I would spend time revealing secrets and truths. Like I said, so long had gone by where we developed a deep bond, and she led me on about something she wanted to tell me." Her hand began to quickly move up and down my shaft.

"When dinner was finished, we went back to the room and our weekend officially began. She poured our first glasses, and she began to talk. Because of the preparation of my mind that she provided, I was not shocked when she bluntly admitted that you and her elevated your relationship and were having sex regularly. Mind you, we were married at this point and her silence after that admission was my chance to react out loud. Do you know what I said to her?" she asked before taking me back into her mouth.

I shook my head as I continued to lock eyes with her. She made several movements back and forth; some long, some slow. She pulled my cock out of her mouth, "I told her I thought it was hot. I meant it, too. The way she prepared me gave me plenty of time to think about the possibilities, and that one dominated all of them. So, I focused on it.

"Babe, Mother was quite the woman. She was beautiful in body and mind, but I know you already know that. She asked me a lot of questions, but I have a question for you," she revealed before taking me into her mouth once again. She bobbed her head slowly as I responded.

"You're going to say it, aren't you?" I sighed.

She nodded as her head bobbed up and down on my cock.

"Tell me," I demanded. She took me out of her mouth only for enough time to tell me that my mother was bisexual.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum!"

" Mmmhmmm, " she moaned as the pace of her sucking increased.

Typically, she would take me out of her mouth so I could shoot all over her tits and face, but her failure to do so accelerated my orgasm, and I began to fill her mouth with my cum. The fact that she was taking it without difficulty gave me a moment to consider the concept that she may have been with other men who taught her how to do that. After I began to shrink in her mouth and regain my senses, I began my barrage of questions.

"Since when do you do that? You've been with Mother, but have you been with another man?" I began before she stood up quickly and put her finger over her mouth and gave me the smile that always calmed my fears.

"Baby, there were never any other men. Do you know who taught me that? Mother did. You always made love to me, but we never fucked. In my conversation with her, Mother told me you did the same with her. You were always careful with us and gentle.

"Some women would complain about the routine softness of your touch, but we were both so in love with you that your way was all we ever wanted. Much later, after she originally admitted your affair with her, she told me there would be a day that comes when she was no longer with you, and that I should use that time to keep her memory alive, but also be adventurous and show you that there's more than what you've been focusing on."