Love, Your Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, is that what we're doing here?" I asked. She nodded as she took me back into her mouth. The prospects of what could be began to run through my mind, and I was nearly instantly hard again.

"So, what's next?"

"Well, we're going to learn to be adventurous together. Mom would be proud of us, and in our new home, I think she will remain close to you through our adventures!" She smiled.

That night, we fucked. We fucked all night. It was clean and dirty all at once. I remembered the time Mother told me not to be overzealous, as I would soon not be able to do all the things I wanted to do. I never knew what she meant until that night.

We were both raw and exhausted.

The next morning, I made her breakfast, and we pulled notes from the box one by one and talked about them.

After death, Mother truly managed to make me happy, as her light shined through the eyes of my wife.