Lovebirds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had brought my half-erect penis to her legs, where it came to rest on the bottom of one of thighs. Then I felt Viola stir a bit and a second later I sensed an extremely pleasing pressure on my prick. I looked down along our bodies and saw that she had bent knees and took my pride between her stumps. She was rubbing it tenderly with them. My head started to spin around from the amazing sight and a huge wave of excitement it had caused in me. My old friend seemed to enjoy soft touches of Viola's legs, although incomplete ones, too, and grew instantly from the happiness.

"Oh, this is lovely," I heard Viola utter almost inaudibly.

I didn't say anything, just resumed kissing her pretty ass all over lovingly again.

"I want to have it in my mouth," she said suddenly and it caught my attention immediately. "But I'm too tired to move. Would you mind putting it in my mouth, love?"

I and my friend jumped up in unison after hearing such a plea. I slid down from the couch and knee-walked to Viola's head. She had shifted a little in the meantime and was laying closer to the edge now. She parted her lustful red lips and I slowly, very slowly, started to push the head of my cock between them. I stopped when I felt the sudden increase of the counter pressure from her tongue. Then she started to lick my dick around. Several times her tongue slipped out of the mouth and I could see it lick my shaft further below. I started to moan.

I began to cares her head and rub the narrow back and shoulders. I let my fingers slid to the side of her ribcage and then up, where I massaged the soft pad of tissue that remained of her former arm. Then I felt her chew on my penis, skillfully applying only such amount of pressure that it was hurting just a bit, causing that unique pain that was still on the pleasure side. I groaned with excitement.

Suddenly I felt her pushing me out of the mouth. I withdrew and looked down at her. She turned her head even more and raised the closer shoulder up, thus sort-of rolling onto her side to look me in eyes. Hers were glistening with haze and strange wilderness.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she said bluntly.

"Oh, yes please!" escaped from my mouth and immediately I realized it sounded as if I was ordering something in the restaurant. "That is, if you are up to it too," I added quickly.

"Sure, I want to feel that lovely thing of yours inside me," she assured me. "Though, you will have to do everything by yourself, you have exhausted me so much that I'm not gonna take any active role in it. Your fault, your pity."

"No problem, lovely, I will take care of us both," I hurried to assure her.

"Help me sit up," she commanded.

I obliged eagerly. Holding her by armless shoulders I helped her to the sitting position. I threw several couch pillows behind, so she could lean on them comfortably. I pulled the sexy bottom of hers closer to the edge and adjusted pillows behind her accordingly. She raised her leg stumps high up and spread them in an inviting posture. With eyes glued to my face she asked sheepishly: "Am I still wet enough down there?"

I took in the complete view of her and suddenly had got totally struck by immerse feel of love and dedication to this gorgeous creature. She looked so vulnerable, so defenseless, with those pitiful remnants of legs high in the air, no arms at all and having to ask me to check whether she was wet between her own legs. I gulped, wrestling hard with my sudden emotions. I hoped I would not break in tears when I took her pretty face in both hands and brought mine own close to it.

"I love you so much it hurts," I whispered to her with the deepest love and then kissed her on the mouth before she could say anything. I kept kissing her hard until I felt I had put myself together enough to do anything else. I parted from her face and looked in her blue eyes, gaze moist with a haze or tears or something.

"I'm going to check how wet you are there," I announced and kissed her again, this time on the chin.

Then I kissed her neck, the healed-up incision below it, where doctors had to cut through trachea to allow her breathe, then between those beautiful orbs, not daring to get distracted by their alluring shape,... I continued onto the tummy where I planted several kisses before I licked inside the belly button and then proceeded lower.

The way Viola was sitting, reclined on pillows with legs hovering in the air, her naked bottom was fully on display and perfectly accessible. Pussy lips gaped visibly from the hard work-out they had been through just recently. They and their surroundings were glistening with thick juices which had already started to dry off. My heart skipped a beat from sheer desire when I brought my face to that lovely, waiting cunt. I kissed it briefly, then licked inside it. Surprisingly it tasted somewhat sweet. I licked some more and felt a renewed gush of fresh liquid pouring onto my tongue.

Viola moaned delightfully from above, but then urged me: "I want to feel you inside me, don't forget it."

I straightened up on my knees and grabbed the enormous erection in my hand. I navigated it to the hot cunt I had been licking just a few seconds ago. I parted lips with the tip of my prick, then pushed it gently inside her. It went in easily, although I could feel how Viola's tight vagina was opening up gradually, as my penis was penetrating deeper and deeper. We were both panting and gasping, since the process flooded us with series of pleasant sensations and excitement. Eventually, I felt I couldn't go any deeper without hurting her, so I stopped. I took hold of Viola's shoulders, deprived of any arms and leaned forward a bit. She bent knees and pressed tips of her leg stumps onto my chest. I could feel two circles of soft pressure on my skin as the severed and sewn up tissue splashed around on it. Then I started to gyrate my hips.

I wasn't able to produce really long strokes since the couch edge was stopping me too soon, but it didn't really matter. Anyway, my penis needed to massage the inside of Viola's vagina first, to let it relax and soften some more, before I could start to pound with full strength. That's why I just focused on steady, rhythmical and well-defined thrusts for now, to allow her learn and get prepared for every single push-in. Viola closed her eyes again and cried softly with each impaling swing of my pelvis. I just kept going, not rushing anywhere. Only when I felt the friction had loosened noticeably, I added more power and speed. Viola's face reddened visibly and she seemed to be getting out of breath. Suddenly her eyes opened fully and looked at me with sheer desire and lust.

"Take me to the bed!!!" she commanded.

As a devoted soldier of love I obeyed instantly. I slipped out of her, stood up, gathered her truncated body in my arms and easily picked it up. I hurried to the bedroom where I lowered her gently in the middle of the big bed and helped her lay on the back.

"Take a condom," she ordered. "You will find one in the drawer."

I found the condom, tore off the wrapping and placed the rubber circle at the top of my dick.

"Me! Let ME do it!" Viola stopped me abruptly.

I looked at her with surprise, but her leg stumps, clapping against each other, gave me the idea. It wasn't easy for me to find the right position and get my rock-hard penis within the easy reach of her short stumps. But I had managed finally, standing on the bed with legs far apart and my bottom low enough for her. I must have resembled a sumo fighter, just of a third of the weight, probably. Anyway, my dick hovered between her knees eventually and she turned her stumps inward and pressed them on the head of my prick from both sides. Then she started to slide them along the shaft, un-rolling the rubber protection down slowly.

It was clumsy, but unbelievably exciting. She had to return back several times when the disobedient thing had escaped from her grip and the stump just slipped away from it. But she had got it done eventually and my dick hadn't softened a bit during the long process. Quite contrary. I felt so aroused that I could barely stand it. Once Viola was satisfied with the job, she grinned at me and spread those beautiful and skillful short legs as wide as she could. I didn't need any other invitation. I slumped myself onto her and impaled her fully with one swift, mighty thrust. She gasped and her beautiful blue eyes went wide.

I started to pound her hard, driven by pure animal lust and desire. I fucked her like a machine, like if there was no tomorrow. I had to hold her by those narrow shoulders of hers, otherwise she would flew out of the bed after a couple of my strokes and she wasn't able to hold herself in place by any mean. She was screaming and grunting, but I was sure I had not been hurting her. I watched her face carefully and it showed only a mixture of excitement and exertion, no actual pain.

I'd been slamming her with frenzy, our pelvises crashing together hard each time. I lowered my head beside hers and tried to get my ass higher above and enter her more from top downwards. It was just a little change of the angle but it was enough. I felt more friction on the top of my penis and that was the last bit I needed. I screamed myself out loudly with the ultimate pleasure and erupted. I held deep inside her, suddenly unable to move as my whole body sort-of contracted, using all its life power only to send new and new spurts of hot white semen through my penis to the twitching vagina. Fortunately, it all ended in the rubber pocket formed by the condom.

I was holding Viola tight in my arms, still pressing my crotch hard onto her pubic bone. I could feel waves of her own orgasm rushing through the abbreviated body in the rhythm of my spurts. She was moaning uncontrollably as muscles inside her vagina seemed to be trying to push away the throbbing intruder and the growing rubber balloon at its front that had started to press against the cervix annoyingly.

I withdrew finally, feeling the heavy load dangling from the tip of my dick and rolled away from Viola. I laid there, panting hard, and so was she. After a short while I rolled onto my side, just to be able to cuddle and caress my lover with the uttermost adoration and affection a man could feel to a woman. She turned her head to me and looked totally exhausted, although happy. I caressed her face and pushed a stray of hairs behind her ear.

"You are so incredibly sexy and such an outstanding lover that it is almost killing me," I confessed. She didn't say anything, still breathing heavily and just smiled back at me.

I removed the dangling condom, full of semen, from my penis and closed it tight. Then I wiped myself briefly with the paper towel and dabbed also Viola's crotch. Then I wrapped it all in another paper towel and threw the ball on the floor. I will take care of it later. Now I snuggled close to the most beautiful and sexy person I could have ever dreamed of. I inserted one arm under her body and started to roll her towards me. She understood and crossed one of her shortened legs over mine. I pushed the hand under her hip and literally lifted her bottom onto my groin, while helping her roll the upper body properly onto my chest, since she had got no arms to push herself up there.

* * *

"Will you ever marry me, Viola?" I asked quietly as I was caressing the beauty lying on top of me.

"I thought we had discussed it already," she said, sounding more tired than upset.

I didn't answer.

After a long while she added: "It wouldn't do any good."

That buzzed me up, she must have been thinking about it!

"Why?" I inquired, not wanting to sound too interested.

"You know why, already," she replied with a trace of sadness in the voice. "I'm afraid it may spoil it all."

"Why?" I repeated myself, trying to put as much of comforting tone in it as I could.

"I'm a terribly crippled person, Jack. I need a lot of help. And I mean - A LOT."

"I love helping you," I reminded her.

"Yes, and that's exactly that. You used word 'love'. That's because you find it exciting. You seek pleasure in it. It works only because we see each other occasionally. If this was your day to day routine, it would become a duty. All its magic and specialty would be gone. "

"I would never ever get enough of helping you," I said with confidence.

"You would, darling, you would," she said with a seriousness that hurt my heart. "Moreover, we will get older... No, we will get really OLD eventually. Can you image helping me when I'm an old, wrinkled matron? "

"I would be an old, wrinkled patron myself, I wouldn't care much then."

I was glad she giggled at that.

"Or we can hire a caregiver," I came up with a bright idea.

"Or we can never get married," she put it off sternly.

"But once you get old eventually, who..." I started to think aloud.

"Shut up!" she tried to stop me.

"... will then..."

"Shhhht!"

I sensed the urge in her voice and obeyed, trailing off finally.

"I know what were you going to say and I didn't want to hear it," she said calmly.

"Why?" I asked caressing the body I adored so much.

"''cause I don't have the answer," she said so quietly I almost couldn't hear.

I hugged her tight, overwhelmed by the cruel reality myself. Life's not fair, not at all. And I promised myself I would stay beside her, no matter what. Married or not, I will just be there, very close by.

I waited until she fell asleep and rolled her down from me gently. I went to the bathroom and washed myself thoroughly. Then I returned to the bedroom and slipped in the bed by the sleeping beauty. I tucked us both under the duvet and drifted off too.

* * *

The next morning I woke up to a strange feeling. Viola had rolled to her side, reached across me with the abbreviated leg and took hold of my morning erection by the crook of her knee. She held it there firmly and was expertly pumping my shaft up and down with skillful moves of the thigh.

The feeling was heavenly. Soft muscles inside the stump of her shin encircled also the bottom of my penis and prevented it from slipping from the 'hold' of the crook. Viola managed to provide long and steady strokes, even if they were moving my prick also to the side a bit as her knee moved in an arc.

"What are you doing to me, hon'?" I asked softly without a trace of rejection in my voice.

She raised her head and looked at me.

"It's not my fault, it had been like this when I woke up already," she said innocently. "It just looked so lonely with you still sleeping..."

"So you decided to play with it," I finished for her.

She giggled and stopped stroking my shaft. Instead, she started to squeeze it between the short remnant of her lower leg and the bottom of the thigh.

"I must admit it likes your attention a lot," I said after I had sighed with pleasure.

"And we are not finished yet," she said teasingly.

With that she let go of my prick and started to roll onto her back. But before she could get there, she hooked one of her stumps under my leg and using me as an anchorage she raised herself into a sitting position.

She looked at me over the shoulder and added: "I've got something else to entertain it with." Then she started to butt-walk down the bed along my side.

I watched her naked back sway to sides as she was lifting her hips alternatively, moving that beautiful bottom of hers forward, centimeter by centimeter. Her magnificent breasts were coming into view from both sides of the narrow back as they swirled around in the process. This alone was a sight for gods.

As Viola was progressing forward, she used her remaining limbs to strip the duvet from me. When she reached almost to the end of the bed, she tilted sideways, leaned forward and twisted around - all at the same time - and the next moment she was sitting facing me and straddling my lower legs. She looked at me again.

"Since you are up already, I'm going to entertain you too. Just watch carefully and enjoy."

With that she looked down at my permanently erected penis, slid higher over my legs, adjusted the position a bit more and kind-of fell forward onto me. Her fall seemed to get softened by those marvelous airbags that had gotten mashed between her chest and my thighs just a second before my rigid pole parked inside her gaping mouth. I almost jumped with sheer pleasure and uttered a long and deep sigh.

She held me in her mouth and licked lovingly, waiting while I calm down a bit again. I folded my arms under the head to provide myself a comfortable support and a good view of the action. Then Viola's head started to bob up and down. It was a very simple rubbing action of her mouth on my penis, Viola hadn't added anything extra to it and I appreciated a lot how it was slowly and gently building my arousal up. There was no trace of hurry in it.

I watched her pretty face being impaling itself onto my dick, strays of short blonde hairs hanging by both sides and tickling my groin whenever she took me deep inside her. The delicate nose was poking on my belly from time to time. Then I looked at her armless shoulders and the mass of breast tissue spilled over my thighs and I entered the heaven. I groaned deeply.

After a while Viola stopped bobbing her head and withdrew from my penis almost completely, leaving just its head in her mouth. She placed the tongue under it and pushed it up against the smooth roof of her mouth cavity, where she rolled it over with the tongue. And when she tried to insert the pointy tip of the vivid tongue under my foreskin and trace its edge all around, I almost lost it.

She must have sensed it because she pushed the penis out of the mouth, craned her head to the side and let her moist, red lips slide along its length all the way down to its root where she started to lick between my balls and the base of the penis. Only when my constant moaning became just the heavy panting again, she licked her way up the shaft, back to where she was before. This time she stuck her tongue far away from the mouth and let it lick around the big velvet head. She looked at me quickly, checking whether I was watching her. The bliss of those amazing blue eyes was wonderful.

Then she attacked the little opening at the very tip of my cock with her tongue wildly. After a short while the soft, wet tongue slipped underneath the head of my prick and Viola used it a as a sliding pad to navigate my shaft swiftly between her parted lips and down, down, deep down. She'd managed to lean even more forward, craned her head and I found myself entering her throat. I shrieked out with immense pleasure and she wrapped her lips firmly around the base of my prick as if holding herself onto it, afraid of my abrupt movement.

I unfolded arms from under my head and rather started to look at the ceiling, desperately trying to hold back, totally overwhelmed by the most exciting sensation I had had ever felt. I reached blindly along the body and my fingers were just able to reach ends of Viola's leg stumps, laying by my sides. I fondled soft orbs of severed tissue and could recognize creases of fading scars with my fingertips.

Viola uttered a soft, muffled sound and I wasn't sure whether she was choking on my cock or just had got aroused by the action herself or, perhaps, by my touches on her legs. Anyway, she pulled out, bringing a part of the slick, wet shaft in the view again and started to suck only on its front strongly. I moaned again with unbearable pleasure and Viola had only started to get really wild!

She bobbed her head up and down my cock rapidly, stopping only to suck on it very hard and lick it madly inside her hungry mouth. Then she resumed bobbing with even higher speed and I dug fingers into maimed ends of her beautiful legs. I gathered last bits of self-control and managed to utter in a squeaky voice: "... have to stop... must stop..." But she didn't listen.