Lovebirds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I heard her speak: "Take me to the bed, please!"

I stopped fucking her but kept my cock still inside when I scooped her in arms. As I picked her up and the body drooped onto my erection with more weight, I felt the cock swell almost painfully from the wave of excitement that it had induced in my groin. Holding the lovely shortened body constantly impaled on my prick, I hurried into the bedroom.

"Sit down and lay on your back," she instructed, breathing heavily.

I sat on the bed and started to lay back, bringing her upper body with me.

"Hold me by shoulders," she commanded and I obeyed.

I took hold of her armless shoulders and pushed her up, almost to a sitting position. She spread her thighs wider and tried to move herself up and down by flexing and bending her knees. It didn't work well. Her residual shins were too short and didn't provide enough of leverage. Moreover, the soft mattress was giving away under each jolt of her short stumps. She groaned and I was pretty sure this time it was more from frustration than from excitement.

She repositioned her legs and apparently found the place where the wooden bedpost framed the mattress and tried to push against the hard material instead. It was noticeably better and she had managed to raise and lower herself along my pole couple of times, but then frowned with pain. I lowered her down and held her above me, so she could at least gyrate forward and backward, which was perfectly ok with me. My slick shaft was slipping out and in of her vagina easily and I enjoyed been ridden like that by the beauty. But she wasn't satisfied.

"Push me up again," she suggested, when had stopped riding my cock. "Hold me by tits," she added.

My eyebrows went up in surprise but I obliged without commenting. I pushed her to a sitting position once again and then placed my palms straight on her amazing tits. Viola started to wiggle her bottom, sway it to sides, tilt forward and jut-out back afterwards, dragging my poor penis, buried deep inside her, along with all that. It was an amazing feeling. She had got no arms, but was stirring my dick around like crazy with just her sexy pussy. And on top of it, I was able to play with those marvelous orbs all the time in the meanwhile. I thought I was in heaven and my body apparently thought the same. The excitement had been rushing high.

I started to moan deeply and that encouraged the lustful cock rider to a bigger frenzy. I took rigid nipples, sticking in front of me, between my fingers and started to roll them around. That had made her groan with me. Suddenly I felt the vagina tighten around my dick. She was literally gripping me by it, not sure if on purpose or whether it was just an unconscious reaction of the body alone. Viola reduced her movements only to tilting and upturning the pelvis forward and backward. To my big surprise, somehow she had managed to achieve an amazingly long stroke with those moves. Two more twists of the pelvis and she shifted into second gear.

My eyes went wide from the sudden change. Viola's sexy bottom whirled in ecstasy. Her vagina was squeezing my cock almost painfully and the twisting pelvis pumped it hard as a sex machine. I could not focus on her nipples anymore, it would have required much more concentration, which I was not able to put together by then. So I just held on her beautiful breasts and was squeezing them absentmindedly, totally swept away with the tremendous pleasure she was giving me. I was just a meek man, put fully at the mercy of this sexy daemon.

Suddenly something came to my mind and I screamed out: "Condom!!!"

"Shiiiiiit!" Viola shrieked in response and presumably tried to throw herself off my dick, but to no avail.

Her short limbs were not able to send her high or far enough to clear my penis, moreover, I held her tits, not knowing what she was trying to do. This all resulted in her bottom flying up a bit and then falling back onto my erected pole forcefully. Our pubic bones clashed together and that sent me over the edge. I spurted out in the next heartbeat.

Viola's breasts slipped out of my hands as I had lost control over them, and her beautiful upper body collapsed onto mine. I could feel her abdomen convulse with an orgasm and her tight vagina started to pulsate, literally milking my poor dick off. We were both crying with relief and ultimate pleasure - and probably with the fear too.

"OH-SHIT!" Viola uttered after a long while, when she had put herself together enough to be able to utter anything. "Oh shit," she added again after another while.

"I'm sorry, hon'," I said and indeed felt sorry.

"Damn! If you have just got me pregnant I will ask Muriel to pack me and the baby and we will move in with you. That will be your punishment for behaving so stupidly and irresponsibly!"

I grinned at that: "A punishment? Sounds more like an award!"

"You wish," she scolded. "You will have to feed us both, wipe us both, bath us both, dress us, entertain us..."

"Can't wait," I teased her joyfully.

"Oh, I almost forgot what a pervert you are!"

"Wow, that hurt," I complained.

"Yeah, it was supposed to, 'cause you deserved it," she said firmly but corners of her mouth raised a bit and voice softened when she added: "Hold us tight now."

I hugged her hard, but then got puzzled. How could I hold myself tight too at the same time?

"Us?" I asked.

"Me and the baby, you fool," she said and I bet she had rolled her eyes as if speaking to the dumbest person in the world.

My heart melted as an ice cube on the red-hot frypan. That must have been the sweetest answer I have ever got! I hugged her even tighter and felt utterly happy, with mind spinning around from ultimate joy and anticipation.