Lovebirds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next moment I realized we had gotten past the point of return and there was nothing left that could stop the inevitable. I raised my head to witness the miracle that I knew was going to happen. It was a special trick that only Viola, from all the girls I had met in my life, mastered. Couple of mighty sucks later I shot finally.

Just a split of a second sooner, Viola let go of my penis and it slipped out of her mouth. I didn't know how she did that but somehow she was able to judge the exact moment of my ejaculation and manage to pull out just prior to it. It looked like if both things happened at the same time but it wasn't the case. My first shot landed on her chin, on the bottom of it and on the neck. Not a drop of it got inside her mouth. I knew she didn't like it and was glad she could control it all by herself because I wasn't able to estimate the right moment for withdrawal so precisely.

I felt stumps of her legs slip away from my fingers, as she bent them rapidly and by pushing on them and throwing her upper body up expertly she'd managed to raise herself on knees temporarily. Next two shots of the white cum landed on her chest and breasts, before she fell back on her bum again. She smiled at me happily, the delightful front of hers covered with thick semen with a droplet of it hanging down from her chin.

"I think I might need a bath now," she exclaimed playfully while watching me struggle to catch my breath.

I had to lay still for a minute or so before I was able to move deliberately. I carefully withdrew my legs from under her, letting her sit right on the mattress and knee walked over the bed to her. I kissed her tenderly on the mouth, avoiding the touch with my own cum.

"You sexy little devil," I scolded her. "Why have you spent me so soon? I hoped for more action this morning."

"Won't you be able to perform again?" she asked, pretending naivety.

"I doubt that. Not in the morning," I said bitterly. "But it's my fault. How is it that I couldn't manage to defend myself from such a petit... harmless lady?"

"From a disabled, limbless lady, you wanted to say, didn't you?" She teased me.

"Damn, when it comes to seducing a man, you are not disabled at all. Not a tiny bit. Your feminine arms and skills are powerful enough to abate a group of trained soldiers."

With that I scooped her up in my arms and headed toward the bathroom.

* * *

Inside the bathroom I lowered her on the plastic seat in the shower corner.

"Don't you want to go on toilet first?" I asked.

"No, let's wash that mess of yours off my front first," she replied.

"I'm sorry for that, girl," I said, then added mischievously: "You could have taken it in your mouth and swallow."

"Jeeeez, you are a pervert! I almost vomited..."

"That's your fault," I teased her, grinning. "You took the best of me."

"Didn't take much effort," she grinned back. "Oh, you poor men!"

I was so glad she was in such a good mood. I loved these moments, she was then the most bubbly and adorable person in the world and I felt proud to have been allowed to her presence. Apparently she was satisfied with her performance in the bed, even if she hadn't had much of it in return. But I was ready to reciprocate soon.

I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. I twisted the shower head to make the water stream fall onto Viola's front and said: "Sorry, girl, I HAVE to go on toilet now." With that I left her there, did my job and joined her in the shower after a while.

I took off the removable header and wiped the sticky white liquid from her face, neck, chest and breasts (oh, THOSE breasts!). Then I took a sponge, soaped it up thoroughly and brushed it all over Viola's marvelous body. This was the job I could do all day, every day, entire life. I literally had to touch every square centimeter of the body I admired so much and was enjoying every second of it.

When she was all covered up with soap bubbles and thin film of slippery liquid, I lathered up myself and knelt in front of her, as she was sitting on the shower chair. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my body onto hers. I felt her thighs part and then sort-of grip me by hips. We started to kiss.

The kissing became passionate almost instantly. Our tongues entwined as we craved for every possibility to expand our mutual touch. I didn't caress her with my hands, I just used them to hold us close together. We rather did it her way - we let our soapy bodies slip across one another, which they did ever so easily, and thus pet each other without hands. Our nipples rubbed together, hers immediately getting hard and big, putting mine in shame, obviously. I could tell she liked it a lot because when our mouths parted she started to pant immediately.

I still held her close when I whispered to her ear: "I love you!"

I tried to put as much love in those words as I could, to let her understand how much I cared and felt for her.

She sighed and then answered somewhat seriously: "I love you too. You have no idea how much your love means to me."

"You have no idea how beautiful you are to me," I returned and she only murmured to it. I didn't say anything else either.

After a while I took the shower head again and started to rinse us both. I was kissing every single part of Viola's body that I had just cleaned up from the soap. I kissed her chin, neck, shoulders and also the small, soft mounds that remained at places where her arms had to be cut-off. I took my time licking her there, tracing the fainted scars, knowing these spots had, strangely enough, become erogenous zones for her. Viola moaned softly under my gentle and tender cherishing of her severed shoulders.

Then I moved to her front and rinsed and kissed the upper part of the chest and breasts. I took them one by one in my hand, first watering them thoroughly, then wiping off the lather from them. This couldn't go without fondling them all over, heaving and lifting up for inspection. I licked their areolas and sucked on the hardened nipples while Viola was groaning almost constantly.

Then I rinsed her beautiful belly and avoiding the pubic area yet, I proceeded to her thighs. I brought one blunt end of the stump to my mouth and licked it all over lovingly. The soft tissue rubbed across my lips as she moved it from time to time absentmindedly and when I pressed my face onto it, I could feel the intriguing presence of severed ends of bones hidden under muscles.

After a while I raised Viola's thigh up and rinsed and kissed the back of the knee and then down along the bottom of the thigh that widened visibly towards the bum. This was the part I liked a lot. I loved Viola's thighs and was glad doctors were able to save them completely. The way how they got fuller at hips was thrilling me.

Once my kissing mouths had got almost to the butt-cheek, I stuck out the tongue and let it slid around the thigh to its upper part in one long lick. There I proceeded with kissing on, toward the sensitive area between the thigh and the tummy where I changed direction and continued down to the center of Viola's bottom. Then I suddenly stopped.

"Don't you need to pee?" I asked puzzled.

"I have already," she said, smiling somewhat hazily. "When you were on toilet yourself."

I raised one eyebrow in surprise but then just shrugged my shoulders. I rinsed her lovely pussy with the water thoroughly and resumed my licking adventure. I replaced the shower head in its stand and put both my hands on Viola's hips. I pushed her towards me a little while she raised her abbreviated legs up and spread them in a welcoming gesture. I brought my face very close to her beautiful pussy. I inhaled a very subtle scent of womanhood that had survived my thorough cleaning.

I stuck out my tongue and inserted its tip between pussy lips a little. I didn't go deep, I just wanted to lick the slit between them and that's exactly what I did. I took my time, there was no need to hurry. Only after a while I pressed more and went deeper. I was still licking almost the complete length of the slit, making sure to go all the way up to where my little friend was hidden. I moved hands to Viola's thighs and pressed them onto my head from both sides. The soft touch of silky skin on my cheeks was ultimately pleasant.

Then I went even deeper. I let my tongue dip inside Viola's vagina and started to lick all around. I tried to keep in mind to lick the sides as well as the top and the bottom wall of the love tunnel. Viola was moaning above me, as my tongue was probing her insides, exploring deeper and further. I'd been pressing my face hard onto the soft pussy in an attempt to reach as far as I could. My mouth became flooded by Viola's juices that had started to pour from inside her and I heard audible splashing sounds we were producing.

I needed air, so I withdrew and turned my attention to the little nubby friend guarding the entrance. I realized it was not little any more. It had grown, got erected, and was obviously waiting for my wet inspection because when I did, Viola gasped with a subtle tone of relief in it. I sucked the clit in my mouth and started to chew on it with my lips. Viola began to groan as an animal, totally taken away with the excitement it must have invoked. I licked the bud vigorously, trying to bring my lover to the verge just before the grand finale.

Then I got suddenly aware of a strange throbbing in my own love tool. From the way, how it swayed between my legs, I could tell it wasn't totally limp anymore. But then I just pushed the thought away from my mind because I heard Viola cry from the ultimate pleasure. I shifted my head once again and brought the mouth back onto her opening. I stuck my tongue out and started to lick in a wild frenzy. I reached around her thigh with right arm and brought the thumb close to her pussy from above. I pushed away soft folds of hoody around the clit and pressed my thumb squarely onto it.

Viola screamed. Her thighs clenched my head, mangling it with an unexpected strength. I remember thinking to myself it was probably just her way of holding herself onto me, as she didn't really have any other mean of preventing herself from a possible fall. I reached with the left hand behind my head, found one of the leg stumps and cupped its soft end in my palm. All the time I just kept going on. I was licking her cunt like mad, I was massaging her clit with my thumb and I was kneading the scared tissue at the end of her abbreviated leg. It didn't take long before another scream filled the bathroom and soon transformed into a hoarse.

Viola's body started to shake and convulse and I felt the increased weight on my head, neck and shoulders as she arched forward and held herself onto me only with her thighs. I went on a couple of seconds more, then let go with my hands and grabbed her hips with them, instead. I needed air. I needed her to loosen the clinch of her legs, so I would be able move my head away and gasp for breath. But at the same time I just couldn't stop licking her, been driven by sheer, self-destructing lust. My tongue was literally drowning inside the lake of Viola's juices, that had no way to ooze out as my lips had sealed the opening all around.

After what seemed as eternity to me, the pressure on my head had deceased eventually and I could pull away and gasp for air desperately. I looked up at Viola who resembled a limp heap of a woman's, somewhat truncated, body, inhaling air sharply herself, the pretty face red like a tomato. Seeing her having been spent so badly, had filled myself with an extra energy and I rose to my knees and cuddled the beauty to me. She felt like a baby doll in my arms and I was suddenly (and strangely) proud of the fact that I was able to bring her to such a draining, massive orgasm. I started to fondle her soothingly, as our chests heaved together from deep breathing.

* * *

After we both had gained back our strengths, I cleaned us up again (this time more briefly), stood up and turned off the water. Then I carefully stepped out of the shower with wet feet and searched for towels. I quickly dried myself off first, then proceeded to dry Viola too. As I had been exercising around her, dropping to knees, then standing up again, walking behind her, leaning forward, then doing this, doing that - she was watching me thoroughly, her eyes glued to the limp appendage hanging between my legs.

"Do you think it will be able to perform again this morning?" she asked, not lifting her gaze from my crotch.

"Maybe, baby, maybe," I told her encouragingly. "It definitely enjoyed witnessing your own climax."

"Did it?" she asked with wide eyes. "Come here in front of me."

I did as she wished and was expecting her to take my, a bit swollen but otherwise limp, pride in her mouth again. But that was not the case. Instead, she raised her legs up, parted them just a bit, and took my prick between the stumps. The soft, somewhat sagging ends of her shortened shins pressed onto my cock from both sides. Tissues bulged, compressed and changed shape under the pressure and I could not tear my eyes from the sight. Then she started to move her short stumps and massage my shaft ever so gently with their soft tips.

I took a deep breath just from witnessing it. I felt a well-known throbbing in my penis as it tried to respond to the exciting caress but that was basically all it did.

"It moved!" Viola observed happily. "It really moved."

"Yes it did," I admitted, feeling slowly getting aroused myself. "Even a dead piece of meat would come to life if you caressed it with your lovely stumps," I added.

"I don't care," she ignored my puny compliment. "As long as it can perform later on."

"I hope it will," I said, wishing the topic was finished.

"Maybe it would help if I stay naked during the breakfast," she came up with an idea eagerly.

"Yeah, and I will stay naked too, so it could be watching you all the time," I added to her own idea and she giggled at that.

* * *

I carried Viola to the kitchen and seated her on the table. She said it didn't feel cold, since she was still hot from the shower. I turned to the cook-stove and the kitchen counter and started to prepare the breakfast for us. Every time I had some spare time I would stop by Viola and either hug her of play with her tits shortly, but never forgetting to kiss her teasingly. She would then poke on me with her knees or leg stumps as that was her only way how to reach to me and provoke a contact of our bodies.

I prepared scrambled eggs with pieces of vegetables and put it all on one plate as I would have to feed us both anyway. I poured orange juice in just one big cup too, but made two morning coffees. I put everything on the table beside naked Viola, which unintentionally created a strange resemblance of an absolutely stunning amputee being served for a breakfast, together with scrambled eggs and juice. I felt a stirring in my abdomen when I noticed that.

"Where will we sit?" I asked.

"You - wherever you want, and I - on your lap," she said simply.

So I grabbed a chair and positioned it by the table. Then I sat on it and waited for what would happen. Viola turned around and butt-walked toward the end of the table in front of me. Soon, her thighs stuck pass the edge of the desk. I sensed a hint of uneasiness in her posture but decided to not help unless she would ask for it. She fumbled around and turned once again, until the left one of her shortened legs got aligned with the table edge and the right one hovered in the air beside it. She lowered the right knee down, carefully, and it touched my lap.

"Hold me," she commanded and I obliged happily.

I put right arm under the short leg on my lap and wrapped the other around Viola's bum. She leaned to the side and literally fell from the table into my arms. It was a great and touching feeling to hold this beauty in my arms, her magnificent breasts hitting my chest as they swayed wildly from the abrupt movement. I lowered her into my lap and offered a subtle support while she sought a comfortable position.

Then she leaned to my ear and whispered: "Put your cock between my thighs."

That wasn't an easy thing to achieve, to say the truth. I had to slide down the chair a bit and shift Viola up my lap, so she was sitting slightly on my stomach too. Then she parted her thighs a little, just enough for me to reach between them and to bring my mostly-soft dick up, so she could clasp it with thighs. It didn't really fit well because my cock was sort-of bent under her and went sideways. I told her so and we tried to adjust our positions again.

I slid even more forward and helped her climb higher on my stomach. We also decided for her to sit a bit more on my thigh, rather than right in my groin, and that finally did the trick. The seating itself wasn't very comfortable, but my penis came right between her luscious thighs and had leaned straight against her crotch, which was the feeling that had made up for the whole discomfort. At least if speaking for myself. The problem was that I could hardly reach the plate and cups then. I had to straighten up a bit to be able to get a forkful of eggs or grab the cup. And to do that I had to hold Viola around the waist with one hand, so she wouldn't slip away from my stomach. Anyway, we had found our routine eventually and were able to feed ourselves the breakfast.

Every time I straightened up, the contact of my lap with Viola's sexy bottom had changed for a short while and then it settled back again. This caused my penis rub across her thighs and crotch, and thus I could feel I was slowly getting harder and harder with every mouthful we took. When Viola had realized the same, she even started to wiggle her bottom purposefully, providing more stimulation to my tool.

Holly crap, it indeed worked well! I wouldn't have believed that myself, but I could not deny it. I was getting definitely harder and my prick had already started to dart Viola's left thigh, letting her know it was enjoying its nest inside her crotch. Also, the close presence of the hot cunt did help to rise my excitement. I felt getting back to my strengths and sexual stamina again. This lady was just marvelous and could do unbelievable tricks with a man's libido.

I started to breathe a bit quicker and Viola lowered her face to me, so I grabbed her head and brought the mouth to mine. She started to kiss me eagerly, licking inside my mouth sensuously. I moved right hand to her leg stumps and took hold of both of them at once inside my palm and fingers. I squeezed them together as much as I could one-handedly and Viola moaned quietly in my mouth. I held her tight to me with one hand and reached to the table with the other. I pushed away the plate, glass and cups, then I scooped the maimed beauty in my arms and rose up. I sat her on the table in front of me again, somewhat abruptly. I took her head in both my hands and pressed her mouth onto my lips forcefully.

She seemed to not know what to do as I forced us kissing. She held her legs apart in an awaiting gesture, but that was about all she could actually do. I felt her frustration building up but kept just kissing her, almost hurtfully. Only after a while I let go of her face, reached down between my legs and took the - still not fully hard - cock in my hand. I brought it to her gaping opening and sort-of pushed it in with my fingers. Once inside the hot, lovely vagina it fortunately hardened more and I could withdraw and thrust back without a big problem.

As soon as I entered her pussy, which also had not been wet enough yet, Viola yelped. She brought her legs higher up and arched the back in an attempt to expose her opening even more towards me and make the somewhat dry penetration less painful. However, it took only few thrusts and her cunt started oozing the natural lubricant as a water tap again. My cock had become fully erect by that time and I was fucking her on the table with the full, renewed power. We moaned and groaned in duet, having been driven by the ultimate lust and desire for each other.