Lovebuzz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there, panting. I was glad there was no one around to try and talk to me at that moment as I severely doubted I could make any coherent sentences. After a while, I collapsed on to my back. Slowly, Peg worked itself out from my rear and plopped onto the sheets. I lay there a sweaty, sticky mess.

And that is where we are at the moment. My plug and Peg still get regular work outs. My wife and I will regularly waste an afternoon playing with our vibrating toys and each other. I understand that I am on a slippery slope now. I have opened a door to a world of toys that I can never pull closed. I often waste time looking for different dildos and toys for both of us, but have yet to pull the trigger. I have set myself a goal of stretching myself out so that eventually I can take a cock inside me. I'm not there yet, but I hope to be one day. Even If I never achieve that, I will have an awful lot of fun trying.

12