A Sweet Surprise

Story Info
A mess in the kitchen leads to punishment and a sweet reward.
3.7k words
4.62
15.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gray rainy day and I was home alone, bored and browsing Netflix - as if watching TV was going to cure my boredom! I was relaxing on the couch pants-less in just some pink panties and an oversized black band tee shirt. Im 29 and curvy in all the right places. My long brown hair was pulled back into a high ponytail with a few stray hairs that escaped, framing my large brown eyes and naturally pink pouty lips.

Seeing an add for a baking show pop up gave me an idea - I am going to bake some chocolate chip cookies for my husband! He was at work, and I knew it would put an instant smile on his face when he arrived home to the smell of fresh cookies! I hopped up off of the couch to head into the kitchen and start gathering my ingredients.

I put on some music and began the recipe, carefully adding ingredients into the mixer as I did a little dance to the song that was playing. As I turned the mixer on, a huge puff of flour flew into the air and onto me - absolutely covering the front of my shirt and speckling my face with flour.

Laughing to myself, I turned off the mixer and began to clean up my mess. Once the kitchen was clean-ish, I peeled off my flour covered shirt. Not wanting to dirty another top with my antics, I grabbed an apron from the pantry and put it on. Now I stood in the kitchen in just my panties and a frilly apron my husband liked to call the "stepford wife apron". It ties behind my neck and around my waist, complete with a floral design. It makes me feel like a doting housewife whenever I put it on.

With the mess cleared, I continued *carefully* mixing the cookies. Once they were ready I popped them onto a baking sheet and into the oven. Left with just a bit of cookie dough on the spatula I grabbed it and stuck out my tongue to give it a taste - just then I heard the sound of a throat clearing - I quickly turned around and it was my husband, home early from work!

"Looks like someone has been enjoying her rainy day...." He trailed off eyeing my breasts, naked except for the minimal covering the apron offered. "I have been!" I exclaimed, telling him about the cookies that were currently in the oven, and the flour fiasco. He moved towards me, grabbing my chin and gently brushing some flour from my nose - "ah, I guess I missed a spot" I said, smiling up at him.

"We'll then, let me check and make sure you didn't miss any other spots" he said softly, "we wouldn't want you to track flour into the rest of the house after all." Holding my hand he raised it up, slowly spinning me in the kitchen under his watchful eye. Just then the timer went off - "the cookies are done!" I exclaimed, turning to grab the oven mits and put them on.

I bent over, pulling open the oven door, quite aware of how exposed my ass was in just my panties with the bow of the apron hanging down the small of my back. I turned around, hot pan in hand, to see my husband eyeing me with a hungry expression on his face - and he was NOT looking at the cookies.

I set the sheet of cookies down and he pulled me towards him as I slid off the oven mits. He kissed me passionately, sliding his tongue into my mouth. As we kissed his hands slid from my face, caressing my cheek, and then moving suddenly to the apron tie at the back of my neck! In one swift movement he had it untied, and the top of the apron fell forward, exposing my perky breasts to his waiting hands. My husbands absolutely loves my breasts, having stated that they are the "perfect handful".

He continued kissing me while playing with my breasts, flicking his thumbs over my nipples and caressing them in maddening circles until they had formed stiff peaks under his strong hands. I let out a breathy moan into his mouth and he nibbled my lower lip gently. He started to trail kisses from my swollen lips, to my earlobe, and behind my ear to my neck - god he KNOWS how that makes me SHIVER - still not stopping his movements on my breasts.

"I think I want to try a cookie while they are still warm" he announced, abruptly pulling away. I was left panting slightly, a damp spot starting to form in my panties. He grabbed a chocolate chip cookie, taking a bite, closing his eyes and letting out a moan of satisfaction around the sweet confection. He broke off a piece and offered it to me, placing it in my mouth. "Delicious!" He stated, "but very very messy..." he held up his chocolate covered fingers as evidence.

Grabbing his hand I slid one of his fingers into my mouth, licking the traces of chocolate clean; enjoying the decadent taste of the chocolate combined with the slightly salty flavor of him. I proceeded to suck lightly, teasing him. He smirked and pulled his hand away, grazing my breast in the process. "Oops..." he said, eyeing the small smear of melted chocolate he left on my breast. "Let me help you with that." He bent his head to my breast, lightly licking at the chocolate. I slid my fingers into his hair, holding him there as he continued to lick, swirling his tongue and taking my firm nipple into his warm mouth.

At this point my back was pressed up against the kitchen island and my spine was arched, presenting my breasts to the sweet torment of his tongue. He pulled away, all traces of chocolate gone from my breast and his fingers. "You seem pretty hungry, sucking on my finger like that. Should I give you something else to suck on? I can fill up that pretty mouth of yours...". I nodded, biting my lip in anticipation.

I love sucking my husbands cock you see, it's 7 inches long and fits inside my mouth as if it was meant to be there, forcing my jaw open wide in most glorious way. He unbuttoned his pants, pulling down the zipper and exposing his already hard cock. I knew what to do and immediately bent down, taking his dick into my mouth.

Wanting to savor the moment I began slowly sucking on the head of his cock, using my tongue to flick that most sensitive spot right under the head. My eyes were closed in concentration as pressed him deeper, starting to suck gently around his cock. He grabbed my ponytail gently, guiding my head as it bobbed on his dick.

Soft wet noises started to emanate from my mouth as I drooled on his dick, getting it nice and wet, knowing what was coming. He began to pull more firmly on my ponytail, forcing his cock deeper with each bob of my head as he began to slide into my throat. I love seeing how deep I can take him, loving the feeling of his cock stretching my throat as gulp him down.

"You are such a good girl, swallowing my cock like that!" He said gruffly. I sped up my sucking, wanting to please him. "You are also a very naughty girl, for making such a mess in the kitchen. For that I need to punish you, but only a little, since you cleaned up most of it and did make me cookies." He reached down, pulling me off of him.

Looking around the kitchen his eyes stopped on the crock of utensils perched on the stove. Slowly walking towards it he paused, "What shall I use on your perfect ass my love? A spatula?" Wide-eyed, I shook my head no! The metal slotted spatula he had indicated would surely wreck havoc on my delicate ass cheeks. "Well then, wooden spoon it is!"

He reached out and picked up a large bamboo mixing spoon. Grabbing my hands, he lead me over to the kitchen table where he pulled out a chair and sat down. In a commanding voice he told me, "Remove your panties, but leave on the apron". Locking eyes with him I hooked both of my thumbs into the top of my pink panties, drawing the thin material down seductively over my hips and ass. They fell to the floor and I stepped out of them.

He beckoned for me to come and lay across his legs. His cock was still out and I could see he was rock hard thinking about my ass laid out before him. Positioning myself across his legs, I could feel his cock pressing into my side. The bow from the apron tickled the top of my as as I wiggled, trying to get more comfortable. "Stop squirming" he said sternly.

"Because of the mess you made, I will spank you with the wooden spoon 6 times - but because you tried to clean up, and made the mess making me those delicious cookies - I promise I will reward you after." My heart sped up as I wondered just how he might reward me........but also in fear of the spanking to come! He'd spanked me in the bedroom before, but never with anything other than his hand. "I want you to count them out" he said, and I nodded in understanding.

I squeezed my eyes shut in preparation of what was to come - scared but excited too - as was evidenced by the growing wetness between my legs. I squirmed, pressing my thighs together. He began massaging my thick ass cheeks, kneading them in his large hands. He did that for a while, rubbing and squeezing, spreading me apart, until I relaxed in his lap.

He continued to firmly caress my rear, worshiping its perfection. There was a brief pause and he inhaled, "Remember to count." And with that, the first blow landed, smack in the middle of my left ass cheek. I jolted at the impact as gasp escaped my throat. "One!"

He struck again, on the right cheek this time. "Two" I counted, trying to keep my voice steady, and failing.

He squeezed my ass again, and then another smack landed with a loud "THWAP" on top of the first, stinging slightly.

"God I wish you could see how fucking hot you look right now, your ass presented to me, tied up with a bow and glowing red from my spanking."

A fourth blow landed on top of the last one and I yelped at the pain, whimpering "four".

I could feel his cock flexing against me as he groaned, grinding into my side - he was loving this! "I can see your pussy juice running down your leg naughty girl, tell me that you deserve to be spanked, and that you love it."

Confidently I said, "I was a bad girl making a mess in the kitchen, I deserve to be spanked by my husband. I love being spanked by you!"

Another smack landed on my right cheek and he groaned again, louder this time. "Five" I said quickly, and then the sixth blow landed abruptly on top of my right check again, causing the air to leave my lungs at the sting. "Six!" I exclaimed, somewhat triumphantly, finally looking back over my shoulder at him.

He stared back at me, motioning towards my ass streaked with soft pink lines - "you are a fucking work of art! You did so well taking that spanking, I know it hurt. Let me make it better."

With me still positioned over his legs, he bent his head down to kiss my tender cheeks - his gentle kisses sent goosebumps across my skin! As he continued to land small delicate kisses on my ass and back, his hands began their massaging again - squeezing more gently this time - and avoiding the faint pink lines where the spoon had made contact with my skin. I moaned as he continued his kneading and rubbing. He started to spread my cheeks periodically, mixed in with his other movements, exposing my tight pink asshole and slit to the cool air.

This continued for a few minutes, and my pussy was starting to throb with want. The next time he spread my cheeks, exposing me fully to his watchful gaze, he grazed a finger over both my holes. I froze, holding my breath, wanting him so badly to continue to touch me there. Giving me what I quietly wished, he slowly slid a finger into my wet pussy. I pressed back into his digit, trying to push him deeper. He added a second finger right next to the first and began pumping them into my warm juicy slit, eliciting a soft whimper of pleasure from me. I bucked against him, riding his fingers as my breasts hung down, swinging in time with my movements.

Pulling out his fingers I felt him adjust himself, only to plunge two fingers back inside me. This time though, when he reached his knuckles, another finger rubbed at my tight asshole. He was making me absolutely crazy with need - and he knew it! Knew I would let him have his way with me, in any hole, if he just made me want it enough.

He continued pumping his two fingers into my soaking slit, wiping some of my juices on my asshole to aid in small circles he was making around the tight rim. Slowly, using his thumb, he pressed into my asshole. He entered me only a little and then pulled right back out to continue the gentle but firm circles around my asshole. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest, I was feeling absolutely naughty - but also extremely sexy.

He again pushed into my tight pink asshole, wiggling his thumb to get me used to the sensation. He continued to massage my cheeks as his other hand slowly pumped into my pussy and ass. At this point I was bucking back into him, driving his fingers deeper, needing to be filled by him - stretched by him!

In a gruff whisper he told me, "Your reward for baking cookies and taking that spanking so well, is that I am going to let you come on my fingers. I can see that you are loving my fingers in both of your tight holes. Show me how much you love it and come for me my sexy wife."

He was pumping into me with a steady pace. My pussy lips were now swollen from the pounding and my asshole was puckering when he removed his thumb, beckoning him back inside. He began to speed up his pumping as his hand that had been massaging my ass moved to my ponytail, tugging firmly, and helping control my rhythm as I bucked back into his fingers. With the added tugging at my hair and relentless pumping in my pussy and ass, my orgasm started to curl deep in my belly. With one final firm tug at my hair, I came around his fingers, squeezing my thighs as my inner walls clenched, spasming. He slowed his pumping, releasing my hair and rubbing circles on my rosy ass cheeks.

"That was fun, but I need to feel you around my cock!" He slid his hand under me, helping me to rise up from his lap. I was a bit stiff, and sore in all the right places. I stretched, arching my back.

"Having you bent over like that gave me an idea!" he said in a dangerous tone that told me the night was far from over.

He grabbed my hand and lead me back to the kitchen island, where the cookies lay on their pan, forgotten. He spun me around so my back was to him, taking my hands and placing them on the island, and bending me towards the counter so my breasts pressed into the cool stone top. I turned my head to the side, waiting. He nudged my feet apart, spreading them to give him access. "You are so wet my love, your actually dripping..." he said as he slid his hand against my aching pussy lips. I heard his pants drop to the floor as he finally removed them entirely.

He grabbed my hips and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my slick pussy, rubbing it up and down the smooth shaven skin. I moaned and tried to push backwards towards him and his waiting cock. Knowing I was more than ready, he plunged forward - ramming all 7 inches of his girthy cock all the way inside me; only stopping when he bottomed out, slamming into my ass cheeks. At this angle I could feel the head of his cock pressed against my cervix. I slid my legs a bit wider, opening myself fully to him and the pounding to come.

He pulled back and a chill ran through me at the sudden cool air on my ass when his body left mine. Not for long though as he quickly pressed forward, again slamming into me as I felt his balls slap against me. He began ramming into me with reckless abandon, adding soft slaps on my ass amidst the pounding of his cock in my pussy. After the extended foreplay and my earlier orgasm my pussy was stretched tight around his thick cock and oh so sensitive. He continued at that relentless pace, sometimes pulling out to the tip and then quickly sheathing himself fully inside my warm waiting pussy.

As he fucked me I felt a finger at the entrance of my ass yet again, circling. I was mad with lust at this point and eager to take whatever he would give me. As his cock pounded into me, his finger slowly pressed into my ass, pumping in and out a few times until it was joined by a second finger. I was moaning loudly under his touch, loving the feeling of having both my holes stuffed by him - used by him.

I felt him remove his fingers from my ass and I groaned at the empty feeling, missing his large digits stretching me while he pounded into my pussy. I pushed back, searching for him. It was then that he slid out of my slick pussy - only to line up his fat cock head with my tight pink asshole and begin to press in! I gasped in anticipation - anal sex always made me cum HARD - and I knew today would be no different!

He continued somewhat slowly, letting my ass stretch to accommodate his thick cock, not wanting to hurt me. The juices left on his cock from my pussy acted as a slick lube, helping him ease inside me. He groaned at the tight feeling of my ass wrapped around him. Then the thrusting began, slow at first. He increased his speed, and his balls swung, slapping against my pussy as his hips smacked into my thick ass, the perfect cushion.

Pulling my hair, he twisted my head so he could see my mouth. The side of my face lay pressed against the cool stone island. He reached out and stuck two of his clean fingers in my mouth. I immediately began sucking them, showing my appreciation for the ass fucking he was giving me. Spreading his fingers wide and stretching my lips to their max he opened my mouth, hooking them into me. He knows I love when he does this, reminding me my holes are his to use as he likes. He used this grip to gain slight leverage and continued to pound into my ass, while pulling me towards him with the fingers in my mouth.

A bit of drool began to drip down my lips and chin, pooling on the island. My eyes were closed, savoring the feeling of being full of him....

I came then - HARD! My shout was muffled by his fingers in my mouth but I didn't care! My body shook against him, my ass squeezing him even tighter. "Yes! That's it my love, cum again for me. Good girl, you love having your holes filled by me, stretched by me. God, my 7 inch cock is in your ass and you love it!" My orgasm rolled through me, not stopping as he continued thrusting into me. He slowed his pounding as I rid the waves of pleasure.

He removed his fingers from my mouth but kept his cock buried in me. "Good girl" he whispered, stroking my ass. "I have a sweet treat for you too my beautiful wife. I'm going to fill up that ass with a hot load of my cum!" He began quickly pounding into me again. I could still feel his balls, heavy with the cum he promised, slapping against my pussy. My ass was tender but that only made the pounding more intense.

I stated pushing against him again, showing that I wanted it - the ass fucking and his hot cum. He loved that I got off on his dick in my ass. Feeling me push into him set him off, and on the next thrust into me he slammed to the hilt, burying his 7 inches fully inside me. I could feel his cock throb and then I felt the warmth of his cum as it shot out, deep inside me. He groaned as he came, grabbing my ass checks and squeezing them, milking the cum from his cock so as not to miss a drop. At the feeling of his hot cum inside me I came again - my third orgasm of the day! I gasped as the short but intense burst of the orgasm sped through me, making my knees weak.

Slowly my husband slid out of my tender ass. His dickhead left me with a small "pop" and I felt the warm dribble of his cum as it dripped out of me and down my leg. Standing up straight I turned to him, smiling wide - "I should make cookies more often!" I exclaimed.

Locking eyes with me and pulling me in for a kiss he smirked as he said, "how about a cream pie next time babe..."