Loved by Heaven Fouled by Hell Pt. 09

Story Info
Lucretia Mandrake is courted by Heaven and Hell.
1.7k words
4.67
1.3k
00

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wose
wose
133 Followers

Andrealphus had been ready for this since the minute she took him from the chapel. He had carefully planned each word he had spoken to her, counted on Lucretia's reactions, and would later brag to his kind that he had even foreseen the exact hour when she would come to him.

Lucretia walked inside the old dining room, dressed in a simple nightgown that revealed nothing, but Andrealphus could already trace the outline of her half-cup bra, her nipples erect and standing out against the fabric. He could see the strap of her thong as it pushed against the fabric and could tell the woman had gone mad with desire.

Thus, he had chosen his form carefully. He had become a creature of considerable size, muscular yet hidden behind a simple visage. In her eyes, he was a large man with a mane of red hair that framed his nearly bestial features. His eyes were like those of a cat, their color a cold, lifeless blue, his skin tinged with red. He had hidden himself in the shadows, teasing her with his very presence.

"Come out of there," she commanded, right on cue. He got out from the shadows and stood before her, looking down at his mistress. She gasped at the sight of him, and he held back a chuckle. He had chosen the form of his member carefully.

He had made sure it was significant in size, thick and covered in knurls. When erect, it was curved like the blade of a saber. But the tip was his favorite part: large and engorged, ringed with small protrusions that wriggled slowly, impossible for her to see in her current, aroused state.

"Kneel down." She spoke, and he obeyed.

He leaned his head down and felt her shiver as she undid the chain and let it rattle on the floor. He reveled as he caught a whiff of her fear; Andrealphus could tell that she was regretting her decision. The binding spell no longer held any assurances for her, this he knew.

Andrealphus shot up immediately and grabbed her by the throat, pushing her against the wall. His movements were swift and measured; just enough pressure to let her feel his fingers clenching around her windpipe, just a hair's breadth away from chocking her. Had it not been for the spell holding him back, he would have snapped her neck like a twig, but this would have been too good, too little for her. This was good, he knew that much. He could use this to his advantage, but not before having his fun with her. He watched her dangle from a few inches off the ground, digging her nails in his wrists, gasping for air.

"Couldn't resist trying me out, could you, whore?" he said, and his voice was impossibly rough and deep, though comprehensible. He could feel her shiver in his hand. He clenched just a little bit tighter. She shook her head no.

His eyes locked on to hers; he hooked his fingers at the collar of her gown and ripped it off in one motion, tearing at the fabric, exposing her. Lucretia panicked for a second, her reactions more of a reflex than the result of conscious effort. She grabbed frantically at the dress, but the demon's grip was tighter. She tried to hide her breasts with her hands, but her motions were uncoordinated, driven by pure lust... Andrealphus leaned in close to her, baring his teeth in a horrible, rictus grin, before opening his mouth and stretching his tongue, an unnaturally long, thin thing. Its tip wrapped around her nipple and squeezed it gently. The woman moaned, the sound she made piqued with a hint of fear.

He retracted his tongue and opened his mouth, taking in her breast and digging his teeth in, making sure he hurt her. He sucked the entire thing all the way up to her nipple, letting it slip out of his mouth with a pop. He sneaked a look up at the woman, whose face now was the shade of shame.

He nibbled roughly on her nipple, alternating between lips, tongue, and teeth. Forcefully parting her legs, he pushed inside her sex against the fabric. She shivered and kicked the air, her lips moving as if to form a curse, but her desire betrayed her.

The demon watched Lucretia drop on the floor like a rag doll as he let her go. Lucretia began crawling slowly away from the creature, her breathing short and ragged. Andrealphus turned her over, stopping her in her tracks. She panted, her mouth hanging open, waiting for him, as he kneeled down and sat on her chest, placing his member on her face. He saw the woman shiver with desire as it touched her lips, aching to taste it. Pulling away at the last second, he slapped her cheeks with his member.

"Do you want this, you whore?" he said mockingly.

He slapped her again, harder this time, as he watched her shudder and smelled the unforgettable scent of her sex. He snarled:

"I can't hear you begging."

"Please...please...please give it to--" She began to speak, but suddenly, the demon got up and slid his cock inside her mouth and she was ready for it. It filled her mouth, making her gag. She took the large member down with controlled gulps, relaxing as he grabbed her hair on both sides and started thrusting, fucking her mouth and throat deeply; she came even as he took herjust then, overwhelmed with lust, a reactionher reaction familiar to him. She kicked at the air, moaning all over his member as he filled her mouth, deeply.gave her every single inch. She was tearing up, unable to take the massive thing, when he pulled out at the last minute, giving her time to breathe.

"How is that, whore?"

Andrealphus looked at the gasping, broken woman clearly enjoying this treatment. Her expression was one of pure desire, of lust at the sound of her being called an insignificant little whore.

"It's...it's good..." she muttered before Andrealphus stuffed her throat again, deeper than beforehis entire length sliding down across her tongue in a single thrust. Her tongue stuck to his shaft, allowing it to slide deeper,letting it go down as far as it would go. Andrealphus let out an inhuman, wolfish growl as he watched her choking, gagging face, his own desire building up uncontrollably.

"I'm about to come, whore. Do you want my cum? Do you want it?"

He did not need to hear her screaming affirmation to know that she wanted nothing more at this moment than to swallow his sperm...

Andraelphus suddenly pulled out and released all over her face and breasts, bucking his hips, covering her in his fluids. She shuddered then, the demon watching her climax fiercely. The demon got up, releasing her arms from his grip. Andrealphus watched in fascination as Lucretia began to lick his cum from her breasts hungrily and wiped it off her face with her fingers and sucking them clean without a single command on his part.

She watched him as he milked the last drops of cum from his member, letting them fall on her face, before he turned her around on her chest. She shouted out in surprise as his thumb entered her sex, making her shoot up, causing her to climax hard on his hand. He was prodding her ass with the tip of his cock when she protested:

"No! Not there, please! I can't take that thing in there!" But her entire body screamed out for this, unable to resist his advances. She spread her legs ever so slightly, presenting her behind to Andrealphus, desperately wantingshowing how desperately she wanted him him even as she pretended to fight back.

"Quiet," he said, pushing against her insides, forcing the tip against her, the miniscule protrusions on it jamming themselves against her tight little hole and stretching it, accommodating is penetration, letting him slide in the first two inches with ease.

"Yeesss..." Lucretia managed as she bit her lip until it bled as Andrealphus's strokes tore into her. There was no care or method to his advance: it was just an animalistic motion, drilling her deephe was drilling her, pushing inside another inch, making her shiver. Feeling her orgasm building, Andrealphus began thrusting inside her deeper, harder than before.

She was swept up in one orgasm after the other, as Andrealphus drove his member deeper inside her, inch by inch. He watched her put up a token resistance before finally spreading her buttocks to accommodate him.

"Look at you, spreading yourself like a proper whore. Bet you want more of this, don't you? Bet you wish you could have another man here, so he can take care of your cunt too?"

"Yeeessss! God, yeeesss!"

With a thought, the demon made a minor, but important, change in his form, willing another member to appear under his existing one, just as great in size as the original. It entered her in a single thrust, and Lucretia lay silent for a long moment. Andrealphus knew her reaction fell in the delicate spectrum between pain and pleasure.

The demon leaned in and whispered, as his cocks met halfway inside her, prodding her hard:

"Don't come unless I say so."

She obeyed and lay silent, as Andrealphus ground against her cervix and deep inside her, slamming again and again, both her holes filled up. He saw her fight against her own release, squirming all over the floor. She jumped as Andrealphus thrust in her again.

He pulled out, leaving just the tip inside her, when he whispered again:

"You may come now." He slammed up to the hilt in her. She let out a scream when she let go her pent-up climax. Both her cunt and ass quivered hard, clenching and unclenching around him, making her drool. She shouted until she was hoarse, as she quivered and beat her fists on the floor, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

The demon climaxed and filled her up, riding her orgasm and causing another to take place, thrusting in sync with each spasm, again and again. She dug her nails hard into the wooden floorboards and left long indentations. He thrust inside her without stopping until her spasms finally died down.

The demon walked up and away from her, laughing as he watched her struggle to remain conscious. He leaned back on his chair and saw his supposed mistress, now his new toy, writhing on the ground.

wose
wose
133 Followers