Loveland Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time when consciousness approached, my cock would stiffen, aware that a woman was in bed with me. At one point during the night I was so drowsy that I forgot that the woman beside me was not my wife. I slipped my hand beneath her night clothes and fondled her tit. It was a nice handful. She stirred but made no protest. Then I fell back into deep sleep.

Day 4 Old Faithful

We awoke about the same time. Of course, I had my usual morning woody.

"How did you sleep," I asked.

"Very nice," she replied.

I was not sure if she was referring to her sleep or my woody. She was looking at my woody with both interest and amusement. She knew what it was. In this case, it was not for her.

I was about to go to the bathroom to get rid of it. The first order of business was to tinkle. But then I remembered my manners. I am always the gentlemen.

"Go do your business first," I suggested. "I need a couple of minutes before I can pee. But don't take long," I added. "I really do need to go."

Woodies deflate even faster than hard-ons. I was soon ready to use the toilet as soon as she was done.

While I waited for her, I thought about what she might be thinking. I had a fairly good idea of what was going on in her head. Last night, I had provided her with hard evidence of what was going on in my head, or should I say, heads.

If I played my cards right, I might find myself snuggly lodged between her legs.

She was probably playing her cards too. Kate was probably thinking that, when it came to sex, men were rather easy to figure out. As a typical representative of the male gender, I can vouch for that. It's true. She had to know that I was hot for her and that I was working hard to maintain my self-control. She might even be thinking, that if she played her cards right, she might be able to wrap me around her finger.

After getting ourselves ready for the next leg of our road trip, we stopped at a road-side eatery for breakfast and then headed north on State Highway 20 towards Yellowstone. It took us two hours get to the park entrance near the border between Idaho and Wyoming, and another half-hour in Wyoming to reach the main attraction, Old Faithful geyser.

We had no idea when the next eruption would take place. A tourist told us we had just missed the last one. That meant we could go on a hike for a while as long as we came back in time for the next eruption, which could take place as soon as 45 minutes and as late as two hours. We decided on a 40-minute along along the nearby trails.

Old faithful erupted 15 minutes after we came back. For some really stupid reason that was beyond even me, I had imagined Old Faithful as a male entity, powerful and strong. Maybe, somewhere in the back of my mind, I was conflating two near cognates, words that sounded similar to each other, like geyser and geezer. Old Faithful was an example of the former and I, an old geezer, was an example of latter. Old Faithful had it all over me though. It could shoot more fluid than I could, shoot it farther and higher than I could and was good for a repeat performance in less than an hour. That is performance I could never match even if had ingested a truck load of Viagra or Cialis pills.

As I watched Kate take pictures of Old faithful's eruption, I imagined myself erupting inside her. Then this weird thought entered my mind. Maybe, Old Faithful is really a female entity. After all, Old Faithful shot its fluid directly out of Mother Earth. The geyser had nothing that could be construed as a phallic structure to justify masculinizing it. It should perhaps be viewed as Mother Earth's squirting pussy.

Kate noticed the strange look in my face. "What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Nothing important," I replied, "just thinking about how wondrous Old Faithful is."

We had enjoyed the park so much that we had not noticed the time fly by.

"We should be going," she said. "Either we go back the way came and stay overnight in Idaho Falls again, a drive of two and half hours, or we head south through the park on State Highway 191."

"If we take the 191 what's the nearest town where we might be able to spend the night?" I asked.

She looked at the road map. "If we drive south on 191, we'll reach a town called Moran. From there we can take State Highway 26 to Dubois. It's probably about a three-hour drive without stops," she estimated. "We should be able to find a place to spend the night there."

"That means we'll make it around sundown," I said.

Kate was accurate in her estimate. We arrived in Dubois just after 5:00 o'clock. We bought some food in a local grocery store. Then we checked into a motel. We still had to deal with that cold front from Canada, but at least the hotel was heated.

'I would have preferred an unheated hotel,' I thought, 'you know, to keep Kate warm.' I am so considerate.

The room had free wi-fi. So, we used it to check our email and glean information about the next leg of our jorney. There was a television too but neither of us cared for TV. So, it stayed off.

I had no email requiring a response. I shut of the wi-fi and decided to read an ebook on my tablet. I had to concentrate really hard on the story line to avoid thinking about that hot piece of delectable pussy that I was traveling with.

'So near and yet so far,' I thought disnally.

I was reading, facing away from her, when Kate came up to me and said, "I know I've got my own bed and it's not cold, but I sleep much better and feel much safer, when I'm sleeping close to somebody. Do you mind if we share the same bed?"

I imagined myself doing a fist pump. 'Bingo! Message received!' I thought.

I was unbelievably excited but I knew that success still required patience, or at least a show patience. I couldn't rush her into anything, even if she were willing. I certainly had no intention of discouraging her either.

"Sure," I said as nonchalantly as I could. My pecker suddenly came to life. It ached for action.

'Not good,' I told myself. I did not want to look desperate although, the truth be told, I was. 'Patience,' I reminded myself, 'play your cards carefully if you want to successfully make your make your one-and-only possible extramarital conquest.'

Fortunately, I still had my back to her. The tenting in my pyjamas was hidden under the sheets.

She slipped into bed, lying on her right side to face me. I rolled over to face her, careful not to touch her with my stiff dick.

"I'm having fun travelling with you," Kate said. "I'm happier than I've been for a very long time."

"Me too," I told her.

She kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed her back.

Then she cruelly turned me off. "What about your wife? Have you kept in contact with her?"

"No," I replied, "she doesn't know anything about computers, tablets or cell phones. So, she doesn't have email. As far as she is concerned, I'm on a road trip with you and your husband. I placed the emphasis on 'and.'

How would she react if she knew, it was just you and me?"

"She'd be worried, and maybe even pissed," I admitted.

Then Kate really became personal.

"Have you ever cheated on her?"

"I've never cheated on Lucy," I said emphatically. "It's not my style, at least until now."

Oops,' I thought, I just let the cat out of the bag.'

But I continued. "The only time it ever came up was shortly after our marriage. She told me that, if I ever cheated on her, I was never to tell her."

"It sounds like she gave you a conditional hall pass," Kate observed.

"I suppose," I croaked out.

Meanwhile, bringing my wife into conversation caused my penis to become flaccid. Putting the words 'cheating' and 'wife' in the same sentence was off-putting to say the least, even it was true.

"Let's sleep," I said, still a little miffed at having the subject of my wife brought up.

I turned off the light. It was not totally dark, though, because light from the streetlights streamed into the room through the edges of the curtain.

Kate fell asleep quite soon, but I was in no mood to sleep. I was still pissed.

But the more I thought about our conversation, the more I realized that Kate was not being unfair. I gradually calmed down.

'What an idiot you are,' I finally concluded after thinking things.

It was only natural for her attempt to gauge my relationship with my wife and, therefore, the range of possible relationships between us. I now realized that Kate had actually opened the door to opportunity.

I looked to see if she was awake although the sounds of her breathing told me that she was sound asleep.

I sighed. I was not going to wake her up just to find out if my guess was right. That was too crass even for me.

Then I fell asleep.

12