Loveland Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her legs in open invitation. I knee-walked on the bed toward her until I was close enough to put her fleshy target within striking distance of my resurrected baton. She dispensed with the preliminaries. She knew I would last a lot longer the second time around.

She took hold of my cock and stroked it, causing it to become completely stiffen to its full magnificence one more. She pulled my blunt instrument toward her seething cauldron. When I was close enough, she placed it between her humid pussy lips.

Once I felt her pussy mouth swallow my cock, I needed no further encouragement. I easily shoved the entire length of my cock into her still very lubricated vagina. I did last much longer this time and the quantity of semen I injected into her was smaller. As I pulled out of her, my cock deflated. Gripping my peter between two fingers, I flicked it (like I do after I finish peeing). This time, it seemed dead to the world.

Kate laughed when she saw me check out my penis as if I were determining whether it was still in operating condition. It wasn't, not now, maybe later.

Meanwhile, she had grabbed the paper towel and put it between her legs again, I went to the bathroom and got some more. She used it replace the wet paper towel and handed it to me. I dumped the wet one in the trashcan and then got back into bed.

Then we fell asleep, almost immediately. We slept like babies.

Day 6 Post-Coital Interruptus

I woke up first. I disengaged myself from lover's embrace and headed to the bathroom to relieve myself.

It was still a bit early, about 7:00. So, I crawled back into bed with her.

As I snuggled up to her, she came out of her slumber. "What time is it?" she mumbled sleepily.

"It's early, just after 7:00," I told her. "Get some more sleep if you want to."

"Got to use the bathroom," she said bleary-eyed.

She did her business, got back into her bed, closed her eyes and within seconds she was asleep again.

I told myself to take some more shut-eye but I was not really sleepy anymore. Besides, I had a physical problem. My cock was already stiffening. It had to be something to do with Kate. She was a human aphrodisiac.

So, I spooned Kate again and pressed my love muscle against her ass. Unfortunately for me, she had fallen back into deep sleep and did not react at all. How frustrating. I briefly thought of waking her up to obtain additional satisfaction, but to do so would be a selfish act. So, I decided to let her sleep.

I turned on my tablet and logged into the wi-fi. I checked my email, glanced at the news headlines, and seeing nothing interesting, I shut off the wi-fi and opened up an app to play mahjong. My erection receded until it was completely flaccid.

My plan now was to take her as soon as she woke up on her own. 'That's okay,' I thought, 'it'll give my balls a chance to recharge.'

About an hour later, I saw signs that she was about to wake up. My cock rose in eager anticipation of what I hoped would come next. I spooned her so that I could press my reinvigorated manhood against her back while stroking each breast in turn, occasionally pulling on a nipple. During yesterday's lovemaking, I had discovered that she had very sensitive nipples. It seemed as if the nerve ends of her nipples were directly connected to her clitoris.

"Hmm," she moaned. It was the sound of pleasure rather than protest. She turned her face to me and kissed me affectionately. "How come you're up so early?"

I was not sure if she was referring to the fact that I had woken up more than an hour earlier or to the erection that was telegraphing my renewed interest in mating with her.

She turned, facing away from me, and then snuggled her delicate frame into my embrace. I slid down her body a little so that I could position my stiff manhood between her thighs. Maybe her intent was just to enjoy the warmth of my body but I didn't think about that possibility at the time. I just wanted more sex, pure, unadulterated hot sex. I wanted stick my hot poker into her burning furnace. Every sexually active heterosexual woman knows what the lascivious one-eyed intruder wants when it starts poking around for a place to stay.

Of course, she had choices. She could have said, "No, not now," or something similar, or she could have said "Yes," and make herself available to my lustful desires.

But Kate rubbed her butt against my hard-on. I had my answer. Without saying a word, she was saying yes, and she was hot to trot. Now there was no doubt that she was a willing, receptive female who wanted me to mount her again.

I lifted her thigh to make her womanhood more easily accessible to me. I found her moist hole with my fingers and then placed my cock head against the threshold of her vaginal opening. I moved my pelvis forward, easily penetrating her. That she was wet already was clear evidence that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I lunged all the way into her. I was in heaven! Again!

As I slowly thrust in and out of her, I nuzzled her neck, kissed her shoulders and nibbled her ears. Because I had cum inside her twice already yesterday evening, I had good control of myself. I humped her in a leisurely manner. She pushed back with her hips to impale herself on me. As the minutes passed, our breathing became more laboured. Our body temperatures rose along with the heat of our lovemaking. We were starting to sweat.

She mewled like a kitten. I grunted like a pig. Huffing and puffing to the sounds of slapping skin, our bodies sang the song of animal sex. Finally, we reached our crescendos together.

I held her tightly. We lay in place, panting, my body still wrapped around her slight frame. Having done its procreative duty once again, my cock wilted and then slipped out of her sweet pussy. This time I was prepared. I handed her a paper towel which she used to soak up our intermingled love juices.

After a few moments, she turned to face me. We kissed passionately. It was a nice way to exchange thanks for our mutual beneficial satisfaction.

But the time had come to make the next leg our road trip. Reluctantly, we dragged ourselves out of bed. She took a shower. After she finished, it was my turn. We packed our bags, which didn't take long, dumped in the car's trunk and then checked out. We hopped into the car and ate breakfast at the first place we saw. We were famished. Then we were on the road again.

We left Loveland. I will never forget this place. Man, if any place had earned its name, it was definitely Loveland, Colorado. We briefly travelled south to Denver and then took the I-70 toward Kansas City. Because Kansas' tourist sites were not as famous or as spectacular as those in the other states we had travelled through so far, we decided to go as far as we could comfortably go, making only necessary stops for eating and bathroom breaks.

The most significant event that took place during the drive was when she asked me to drive. "I'm still tired," she explained. "It's your fault." She said it with a big smile, meaning that our lovemaking had been extraordinary strenuous for her too. Given her unhappy relationship with Hal, I would not be surprised if she were to tell me that she had had no sex for a very, very long time.

We switched seats. I took the wheel. Kate sat on the passenger side. I drove her car for almost two hours. After driving for about ten minutes, I heard a delicate feminine snore coming from the passenger seat. I glanced at her. She was slumped against the window and had clearly fallen asleep. I wanted to give her an affectionate kiss but had to keep my attention to the road. Distracted driving can be dangerous.

When Kate awoke, we stopped to take a pit stop. She retook command of her car. By late afternoon, we were approaching Salina, Kansas. Our butts were suffering from saddle soreness. It was time to call it a day.

We soon found a motel that met our specifications, that is, cheap with no paid extras. That meant one bed, hot water and not much else.

We found a place to eat, had dinner and then went back to the motel. We took turns taking our showers. It was relaxing to bathe in the hot flowing water, washing away what had been mostly a tedious day.

We flopped on the bed facing each. We kissed. "Hmm," we both hummed. We were looking forward to turning our room into our very own evening love nest.

I made a grab for her but missed.

"Keep your pants on for a few more moments, will you?" Kate laughed. We've got free wi-fi here. So, I want to check my email."

"I might as well check mine too then," I agreed.

I had no email that required any immediate action. I had told my friends I would be away for a week or two and would only check my email when I had the opportunity. I knew that most of my family and friends would not send email for the short period that I was away. I had told them to email me only if something urgent were to come up. No email meant no urgency, and that was a good thing when you want to focus your mind on your lover.

I expected Kate to take a bit longer because she had a much larger circle of family and friends than I did. They were spread across the country. She enjoyed telling them about the places she visited and things she saw. It was a hobby with her.

I was about to switch to playing a game on my tablet when I glanced at Kate. While she was reading an email, I saw her face slowly darken, changed its expression from relaxed to tense. I saw tears form at the corners of her eyes. Something was upsetting her.

I looked at her questioningly. "Really bad news?" I asked.

"It's Hal. After telling me he was through with me, now he wants to talk to me."

'Oh damn!' I thought selfishly. 'That is not good news.'

"Talk about what? Reconciliation?" I asked out loud.

"He didn't say," she replied. "but he seems to be implying it."

I was of two minds about the news and the effect it might have on her, and us.

First, I was genuinely concerned about her emotional state. My affection for her was as strong as my lust for her. I hated to see her upset. I didn't want anyone to hurt her, not even her husband who had abandoned her anyway. I felt the need to protect, to console and comfort her.

Secondly, I wondered what impact it would have on our love affair. The last thing I wanted was for it to come to a sudden end, just when it was getting started! We still had a few days of travel ahead of us. I was certain that she would no longer be in the mood, at least in the short run. I had no control over the situation. I didn't even have a say, if the truth were told. It all depended on what was going on in her mind.

I was reasonably certain of one thing. No matter what else happened today, our hotel room would not be a love nest tonight. Our erotic liaison, which we had just barely started, looked as if it might go bust.

What a piss-off that would be! I had just had a good taste of her, both literally and figuratively. And now I was facing sudden deprivation, like an addicted substance abuser forcibly separated from his drug. I didn't know what to say, or how to console her, or how to get back to the delicious delight between her legs.

I thought that I had successfully seduced her. Of course, it was equally possible that she allowed herself to be seduced. She had the right to say no, and no meant no. She never said no. If her demeanour showed that she was uninterested in a sexual relationship with me, I would have left her alone. I'm that kind of guy.

True, she never said yes either. But her demeanour signaled a clear yes. The consummation of our sexual union was voluntary, willing and indeed, enthusiastic!

I had no doubt that she was now probably conflicted, just I was, but for different reasons. What kind of feelings did she still harbour for him? Would they be strong enough to make her break our newly ignited love affair? What should I do or say?

The only way to throw some light on her state of mind was simply to ask her.

I broke the silence. "What's going on?" I asked rather lamely.

Then Kate surprised me.

"Fuck him!" she said angrily. "I'm still pissed at that asshole!"

Actually, she didn't say that. Kate was a very classy lady. She would never have used such vulgar words. What she actually did say was, "This guy abandons me and then thinks I will talk to him just because he wants me to. I'm still angry with him. He can go to hell!"

I thought furiously about what I should say next, but I realized that whatever I said, had to be said carefully.

I was about to speak when she said. "Don't say anything more, Peter. I need to think this through."

"Okay," I agreed.

We watched a movie on the TV, talked a little about some inconsequential things, and then put the lights. The room had two beds. She was still upset and I was happy camper either.

But we slept in the same bed, no sex though.

Day 7 A Dark Cloud

I woke up early and silently went about the business of preparing for the next leg of our journey. She woke about an hour later. She looked tired.

"I didn't have a good night's sleep," she said, "just thinking about things. She handed me her car keys. "You better do the driving today. I'm very tired and I've got too much on my mind."

I took the car keys. If she had not given me the keys would have insisted on them. The last thing either of us needed an emotionally distracted driver.

She may have been angry with his sudden re-appearance, even if it was only an email, but I knew enough about human nature that she could very well change her mind about him. If she were to start to consider reconciliation, our affair would be toast. I sighed inwardly. 'At least I had a crack at her!" I consoled myself.

I took the I70 to continue our easterly journey. We rarely spoke. When we did, it was about the essential and the inconsequential like 'I'm hungry'. 'Let's eat,' or 'Time for a pit stop.' Kate spent a lot of time staring out the passenger window. I could tell that Kate was emotionally drained. After lunch she slept in the back seat for almost two hours

She woke up, just as I was making a quick stop at a convenience store to buy us something to eat for supper.

Night was falling when we were about half an hour away from a small Illinois town called Greenville.

"How long have you been driving?" she asked.

"Seven hours driving time, about 465 miles, mostly on the I70," I informed her. "It's been more than eight hours since we left Salina.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I should have given you a break from driving," she apologized.

"Don't worry about it," I told her. "Under the circumstances, it was the only thing I could do to help you out."

We found a hotel and ate the food that I had bought earlier in the day. We still had a bottle wine in the car. So, I brought it to our room. I thought a little wine might help her wind down. I poured her some wine in a paper cup and poured myself one too. We sipped at our drinks.

I wasn't comfortable with bringing up the matter of her relationship with her husband. It was up to Kate to tell me what she was thinking, assuming, of course, if she wanted to tell me anything at all.

"I'm sorry about tuning you out all day today," she said.

"No problem," I said, "you needed a chance to think."

"I don't know what to do," she stated simply.

"I know. I don't envy your position," I commiserated.

Neither of us were sure what we should say. I took the lead.

"I was frank with you when we started out on the road trip. Can I be frank again?" I asked.

"That means you might say things I might not like to hear," she concluded. She sighed. "Okay, I'll listen."

"We're seniors," I began. "We are too old to make radical changes to our lives. We can't just suddenly drop everything and run off like a young couple with no cares or responsibilities. We have too much to lose."

"In other words," Kate interrupted, "you're ending it?"

"Hell, no Kate!" I replied.

I thought I was giving her an exit ramp. Instead she thought I was trying to break it off! Yeah, right.

I scrambled to continue, "What I'm trying to say is...

"What?"

"I'm conflicted," I answered. "There is something about you that makes me want to care for you, protect you, be around you all the time. I have enjoyed an intimacy with you that I would never have believed was possible. I don't want it to stop. At the same time," I continued, "our age and our many commitments at home stand against us, irrespective of the state of our relationships with our spouses, and then add to that the thousands of miles that separate us."

Kate was studying my face.

"I still love my wife too," I continued. "despite the fact that we rarely have sex. It is the love of comfort, familiarity and a shared life. We have invested a lot in each other. I don't want to ruin what we have built together. For the first time, after many years of marriage, I'm having a truly passionate love affair. You make me feel so alive!"

I stopped to give Kate a chance to say something, but she remained silent.

"I'm in no position to give you advice on your relationship with your husband," I continued. "I've already given you my impressions, but I have no deep insight into the dynamics of your relationship. I cannot say anything more than I already have. You need to make a decision that is right for you. As a couple, we have no future. I think you know that. You are very wise in the ways of the world."

"So, you're ending it," she said more as a statement than a question.

Then I made my impassioned plea. "Oh, hell no, Kate. I don't want it to end. I would love for it to last forever, but it can't. I still want to hold you in my arms. I want to kiss you. I want to make wild love to you every chance I get. But very soon, we have to part ways and go back home to our regular lives. Whatever happens, Kate, I will cherish my time and my memories with you until the day I die."

I paused. "I guess you're thinking I'm jerk for wanting to have my Kate and eat her too."

She roared with laughter. "That is funny!"

"Give me a hug," I said. She walked into my arms. I kissed her affectionately on the lips and held her for a few minutes to comfort her. After we separated, we took turns in the shower. I made no sexual advances on her. She knew what I wanted. She just had to decide what she wanted.

At least whatever shyness we had when we started our road trip had disappeared. We slept, naked, together, in same bed.

My instincts told me that we were not done yet as lovers.

12