Loveland Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers

Kate put her hands on my ass as if to keep me inside her.

'My god, she's insatiable!' I thought, 'she already wants me to do it again!'

She had just taken my second load of the day. There was no way I could continue. I needed time to recharge. I wished I had a woman's capacity for multiple orgasms. Sometimes, it sucks to be a man.

Then I looked at her. She must have seen the surprise on my face. "I got you," she said and then laughed. I joined her in laughter.

'Score one for Kate,' I thought.

I finally rolled over onto my back. Of course, our lovemaking had filled her pussy again with our combined sexual juices. She soaked up the excess juices. This time, though, she put her panty back on and stuffed the paper towel inside her panty to absorb whatever else trickled out of her well-filled hole.

As she pulled her dress down, I pulled my pants up. She tore several sheets off the roll of paper towel and laid them out on the driver's seat again, no doubt as an insurance policy against further leakage. For the same reason, she kept her dress hiked up. She sat on the fresh paper sheets and continued to drive. I still stared at her lovely thighs while she drove, but my exhausted cock was sound asleep, at least for the time being.

We got back onto the highway. We talked while we drove, continuing to have a good time. The last two depressing evenings seemed so far away now.

It was well into the late afternoon when we were approaching the outskirts of Columbus, Ohio. According to the odometer, we had travelled about 470 miles. We ate at a local restaurant. It took an additional half-hour to find a suitable hotel room.

We tossed our bags on one of the beds.

"Let's have a shower first," I suggested.

She liked that idea. We were both probably smelling of sex and sweat from our earlier activities. We stripped. Whatever shyness she had before had not completely vanished. After all, what could my eyes know that my cock didn't know better?

After we took our showers, we dressed in fresh clothing and went out for a leisurely dinner at a nice restaurant.

When we returned, we stripped again. In the nude we cuddled each other under the sheets and took liberties with each other bodies. No encumbrances would interfere with whatever we wanted to touch, taste or feel. We did not have the energy to make love. My dick was still in hibernation. An old guy like me can only do so much in one go.

Still in each other's arms, naked, of course, we fell into a deep, blissful sleep.

Pimanko
Pimanko
260 Followers
12