Loveland Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My usual preference in sexual positions was doggy-style because I love the feel of woman's fleshy ass against my torso. I love wrap my arms around her womanly hips, or alternatively, to play with her breasts, while I pumped my male essence into her receptive body.

Of course, the missionary position is good too, but it has one big advantage in its favour: it allowed for kissing. And Kate was the most kissable woman I had ever met. She was damn good at it too, passionate, deep, enthusiastic and unrestrained. I loved kissing Kate.

However, it was a little more difficult to get at her breasts. I had to arch my back to access them. And access them I did, kissing and sucking her tender nipples. Given our height differences, it was a bit uncomfortable for me. But I'll do almost anything to make a woman happy. If a woman is happy, her man gets lucky.

I let go of her nipples and resumed kissing her. I pushed my tongue as deep in her mouth as a good. She duelled with my tongue but, in the end, I asserted my dominance. My tongue action in her mouth was matched how hard and fast I shoved my phallus inside her welcoming body.

We quickly turned into nothing more than mindless animals at the height of rutting season. All rational thought disappeared as our bodies went into automatic mode. Then we exploded like nuclear bombs.

I think I almost passed out when I came. When I regained some modicum of consciousness, my cock was still buried in her petite body. At first, I felt too weak to move, but I also wanted to relish the ecstasy and the closeness of what we had just experienced. Then I realized I had flopped down on top of Kate. Worried that I might be crushing her, I adjusted my position to take some of my weight onto my elbows. Kate's eyes were closed. She was panting as heavily as I was. She was slowly coming back to our post-coital world.

I felt my dick begin its inevitable wilting. It occurred to me that Kate was full of cum and that it would flood like a torrent onto the bed. Instead, I grasped her around her hips, pulled her closer to me. I tilted her hips up so that her love hole was facing the ceiling.

I was not concerned about leaving stains of cum on the sheets. I was motivated by a desire to prevent cum from leaking out of her vagina. I wanted the semen that my phallus had just planted in her uterus to flow toward her cervix and ultimately to her ovaries. Irrationally, I still harboured the thought that maybe, just maybe, she still had an egg inside her that I could fertilize.

I looked back at Kate. Her eyes were open. She was smiling. "Why are you holding me like that? She asked.

"Uh, I was just trying to prevent my cum from leaking onto the bed," I answered.

"You haven't shown that kind of consideration before," she pointed out.

She caught me. "I was thinking something silly," I confessed.

She looked at me as if she expected me to continue.

"I was imagining getting you pregnant," I added feeling a bit embarrassed. "by making my sperm flow back into your cervix".

She laughed. "In your dreams!"

I was still holding up her hips.

"Don't you think you should let me go so that I can clean up?" she added.

My brain was not back in gear yet. It was like waking up after a deep sleep. It sometimes takes a few moments to shake away the cobwebs of cranial inactivity.

As I withdrew my shrunken penis, she stoppered her pussy with her hand. "What are waiting for, Peter? Get me a towel before I leak all over the bed and floor."

I rushed to bathroom, pulled at the nearest towel and gave it to her. She held it between her legs and hobbled over to the bathroom. I heard the shower.

I admit it. Sex makes me stupid.

After she finished, I followed suit. My cock was coated with cum. The heat of our sexual activity had made me sweat as well.

After I finished, Kate and I lay back down the bed.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," I told her. And it was the honest truth.

"Me too," she said, kissing me lovingly.

We embraced each other and held each other tightly. We exchanged affectionate kisses, relishing the afterglow of the passion we had just shared with each other.

Even though it was early evening, we dozed off and slept for the rest of the night.

Day 11

I was lying on my back, my eyes still closed as I slowly came back to wakeful consciousness. The room was silent. I assumed that Kate was still asleep.

I mentally pictured Kate's beautiful pussy. Every detail of the curves and contours of her labia clitoris was now seared in my mind. My cock stiffened. How I would miss Kate and the bliss of her wonderful hot pussy around my cock when, finally, I returned home to my regular life!

There was a sudden motion on the bed. When I opened my eyes, I saw Kate swing her leg over my head. She was nude. I saw the lovely lines of her body towering above my face. Her nipples were erect. She saw me look at her. She pulled at her cherry pits to tease me. I had an urge to roll her off me and feast on lovely little milk mounds. But I did not get the chance.

At that moment, I smelled the unmistakable aroma of a woman in heat. Kate had shifted her position so that her vulva was directly over my head. What had just been an image in mind had turned into the real thing. Her slit was staring me in the face.

Kate made another adjustment and then put her pussy lowered to my mouth. I knew what she wanted and, of course, I knew what to do.

I licked and sucked her labia and clitoris. I thrust my tongue into her vaginal opening, lapping up her female fluids for the last time, relishing and memorizing its deliciousness. I stroked her hips and thighs while I feasted on her love hole. I did not let go, and she did not stop, until I had brought her to a crashing orgasm.

Kate sat on me while her sexual fluids flowed into my mouth or covered my face. She must have thought that she was suffocating me because she suddenly got up fully on her knees so that I could catch my breath.

When she lifted herself off my face, I suddenly grabbed her by the waist rolled over on her back, kissed passionately on the mouth, giving her a taste of herself, and mounted her. I thrust forcefully into her, determined to give her every last sperm that I could dredge up from my now exhausted balls.

She started to mewl. I knew it meant that she was about to climax again. Holding her tightly, joined at the hips, I pumped harder and faster. But no man can last long when he makes love to the woman who has occupied his lust-filled fantasies ever since they first met. I had to put all my will power into holding back. And then she came. Her whole body seemed to convulse in orgasm under me. Her nether lips seemed to squeeze my phallus as if to draw me even deeper into her.

I was desperate in my own need. I humped and thrust furiously into her body. I felt cum rush up my cock. My cock exploded like a stick of dynamite as I ejected my seed into the hot centre of her sexual being. Spurt after spurt seemed to shoot out of my cock, splashing the walls of her vagina. I don't know how many blasts of cum I sent inside her, probably only a half-dozen times at most. She welcomed the essence of my manhood. I had this peculiar idea that I had given her something that she would keep for the rest of her life. I was not quite sure what. A piece of my life energy? An unforgettable memory? Or both?

When I came back to the post-orgasmic real world, I looked into Kate's eyes. They sparkled not only with the after-glow of consecutive orgasms, but also with gratitude and perhaps even love?

We were both sated. We had made love like a couple of newlyweds in the last three days. Neither of us knew we still had such a capacity at our age. We both knew the circumstances were special and would never be repeated again.

We washed up. We dressed. We packed. Our love affair was over.

Kate drove to the Philadelphia bus terminal. She parked the car. She accompanied me to the ticket counter. After buying the ticket, I checked the bus schedule. The timing was good. The bus was scheduled to leave in about half an hour.

She walked with the designated bus bay.

"Thanks," she said. She smiled teary-eyed and then hugged me. "I'm really going to miss you." Now she was sobbing.

I could not control my emotions either. Tears came to my eyes too. I sobbed too as I hugged her back. Then I boarded the bus wishing her well one more time. I blew a kiss to her with my fingers as the bus door closed.

Day 12

I was alone at home for two days. The massive downside was that my fun with little hot stuff had come to an end. But I also had to wonder that maybe it was a good thing it ended when it did too. After all, I'm an old man. People at my age can die when they exert themselves physically too much, you know, shovelling snow, mowing the lawn, satisfying an insatiable woman, those sorts of things. Of course, if I had died, what a way to go!

The upside of being home alone for two days was that my cock and balls got a much-needed break. My depleted balls as if they had shrunken to the size of peas but, when I checked them out, they still appeared to be normal. My dick was dead to the world. It was in recovery mode. Hopefully, it would revive by the time my wife came home, just in case she was in the mood. But, since we rarely had sex now, I suspected that she would resume her other wifely duties and not notice that I was not suffering from a case of blue balls.

Day 13

My wife finally arrived home, she asked how the road trip went. I told her about the places we had visited and the sights we had seen. When she asked if I enjoyed myself, I answered with a low-keyed yes rather than the enthusiastic yes that I was really feeling.

"How did Kate and Hal get along," Lucy enquired.

"Not too well," I replied, "I think their marriage is on the rocks."

I did not mention that Hal had not even gone on the road trip, that Kate and I had spent the entire time 'enjoying' only each other's company.

"I guess you didn't have much fun," she said.

"I wouldn't say that," I replied neutrally. "We knew their relationship was a bit rocky," and carefully added, "So, I decided not to let it get in the way of my enjoyment,."

Since I am usually a straight-forward kind of guy, I was proud of myself for the diplomatic way in which a spoke the truth without revealing all the whole truth.

"That's going to make our friendship a little awkward, isn't it?" she said."

"Yeah," I agreed, jumping at the opportunity to discourage her from making any contact with Kate and Hal. "We should probably leave them alone until they work things out," I suggested, "if they work things out," I added.

Lucy agreed, "I don't want to get in the middle of anything like that either."

I knew that my wife was very uncomfortable around people with troubled marriages. I slyly agreed with her that we should avoid seeing them again in the foreseeable future. The last thing I wanted my wife to know was that I was alone with Kate for the entire road trip.

Epilogue

Kate and I remained email friends. We agreed to studiously avoid allusions to our road trip tryst in our correspondence.

A few weeks later, she informed me that she and Hal had reconciled at last. I did not ask about the conditions of the reconciliation and she did not offer to tell me. It was none of my business. Of course, I didn't mention the reconciliation to Lucy because she would have figured out what it meant, that a break-up had to have taken place. After alerting Kate that Lucy still knew nothing of this, I made sure to delete the email.

Kate also told me that Hal was under the impression that she had driven alone to Boston to see her daughter. Of course, her daughter had no knowledge that the little old lady, who was her mother, had enjoyed hot sex with another man while travelling across the country. Kate was smart enough not to disabuse either her daughter or her husband of their erroneous notions.

Since then I have occasionally thought about my love affair with Kate. It was, after all, a cornucopia of pleasure and sensuality, involving all five of my senses, sight, touch, taste, smell and even hearing, each of which contributed to my vivid memories of the most erotic woman I had ever met. As both friend and lover, Kate gave me extraordinary memories that would stay with me for the remainder of my life. To this day, whenever I think of her, my manhood salutes her.

Does she have the same memories of me? I am sure of it.

THE END

12