Lovelorn Industries: Tess' Story

Story Info
AIs rid the world of men, but the desires of women remain.
12.5k words
4.22
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Giving Up

'Lovelorn Industries.'

Fate had a twisted sense of humor, leaving me with a company whose name teased my daily heartache. One meeting would be all it took to change my life. I woke up from a failed attempt at dreaming up a reality where I was with him once again. My messed-up hair left strands dangling in my view as I inspected the same boring room. The satin sheets and king-sized bed felt worthless with no one to share them with. The billboards outside my window advertised the company's "love aids", dazzling in neon lights. All they did was make me feel worse. Two women were displayed holding each other, completely naked, and conveniently hiding all the best bits behind the text reading, "Ready to go all night?".

Yes, a full night of sleep would be lovely. I groaned and rubbed my face as the mechanical noise of two robotic legs approached my room.

"Madam Tess, I detected a sudden change in your heart rate," Ross, my mechanical humanoid butler, said. He approached me with a tray of herbal tea, and while it smelled heavenly, I wasn't in the mood. He stood about six feet tall and had human appendages like arms and legs. Unlike some of the other androids running around those days, he didn't have realistic flesh--or any at all. His metallic joints and 'muscles' were only covered by his waistcoat, pants, and shoes. "You still have seventeen minutes and fourteen seconds before your predetermined wakeup time. Shall I--?"

"It's fine, Ross," I sighed. "I'm not going back to sleep anyway."

"Understood, Madam Tess."

"I already told you, sweetheart, just 'Tess' is fine. Can you give me the news, please?" I lifted my head to see his expressionless face, a sphere lined with one LED strip that strobed when he spoke or was listening.

"Certainly Tess. A rapid drop in pregnancy rates..."

"Skip."

"Locals are mourning the losses in the last..."

"Skip..."

"Lovelorn Industries stock prices have skyrocketed over the past week," he began to say. He finally had my attention. "Some say it's due to the high demand for male alternatives and a movement of women expressing their needs. Certain content is blocked by my NSFW filter. Shall I remove it temporarily?"

"It's fine," I yawned, crawling out of bed and onto my feet. "I get the message. Speaking of..."

I walked over to my bathroom, and the door was kind enough to open on its own. It closed behind me, and I got ready for my day. As I looked at the reflection of a platinum blonde-haired, blue-eyed, and white-skinned woman with a toothbrush in her mouth, I tapped through my emails by swiping on the mirror. One of them was marked urgent, and for a good reason.

"Right, the meeting," I mumbled, finishing up with only half an hour left.

After spitting into the sink and having it automatically washed away, I heard a notification coming from my mirror and pushed my hair away. 'Mel' with a heart emoji displayed on the screen with the option to accept or decline. I rolled my eyes at the thought of having to deal with her energy so early in the morning, but I needed a pick-me-up. I tapped accept and almost choked when the video feed came up.

"What's good, Tess?" she sang sweetly.

"Why is it that every time you call me, your tits are out? I groaned, pretending to look away.

Mel knew no one could ever look away, and I secretly hated her for it. My eyes trailed down from her head of long dark hair with a few strands carelessly loose at the front to her artistically pristine eyebrows, dark eyeshadow surrounding her hazel eyes, and perky pink lips she puffed out as she applied her lip gloss. I looked down at her evenly tanned skin to see not only the necklace she always wore but also the massive melons it was wedged between. Her tits were wide, full, and perky, and they strained her black lace bra with how heavy they were. The see-through material left none of her pressed pink nipples to the imagination.

She wasn't a mother, and everyone in the world knew she had no plans to be one, yet she had the body of one. We grew up together since we were kids, but the moment we hit around eighteen, her thighs, ass, and tits grew a mind of their own and inflated to goddess proportions. I was always bitter looking at her, but thankfully, the person carrying those assets was actually a good friend.

"So what? You've already seen 'em," she said, looking off to the side while she fixed her hair. "Yours are almost as big as mine. Let them breathe."

"I'll pass," I chuckled.

"You're so adorable, Tess." Mel looked at her mirror for a moment, then went back to putting on her earrings. "Those pretty pink lips and dreamy eyes of yours are no joke. So, what's up for today?"

"Nothing interesting, just another long meeting with some of the higher-ups."

"Ooh!" That seemed to catch her attention. "Is it about the 'thing'?"

"Mel, can we not talk about that right now?"

"How can I not?" She grinned with delight and stared right at me. "My girl Tess here went and married one of the biggest shareholders of the company that basically owns the world now. How can I not want to talk about that?"

"Um, because of the obvious reason?"

"Tess, baby girl, you're always so tense," she whispered. "I just want to make sure my girl is happy and secure, what with you being a Tier One citizen now. Sure beats us Tier Three'ing it back in the day!"

"You mean all the automatic stuff and AI servants that beg to wipe your ass?" I said, drying my hands. "It's fine until it's not. You make it sound like you're worse off. You're Tier Two now, right?"

"Yeah, that's the rank for us hard-workin' women."

"You're the lead device tester for the company, if I remember correctly, but I've never seen you around."

"Well, you just need to look around more. The company's big, and you only came around a few weeks ago after... you know."

My heart kept sinking, no matter how much I tried to keep it afloat. Talking to Mel would always make me happy, and part of me was, but why did she keep bringing up the thing she knew I was most sensitive about?

"Tess? You went quiet, sugar." Mel leaned forward and squinted at me.

"Well, I have a big day ahead of me."

"Tess, sweetie. I know you're hurting, but can't you at least try to relax?"

"I have a lot of responsibilities now, Mel."

"I can imagine... Your whole life changed after fucking that damn guy," she laughed.

"We didn't... we didn't...

"Hmm?"

"We didn't fuck yet."

Mel gasped so dramatically that I thought she'd suck in the mirror. "You didn't fuck?! How'd you guys ever get married?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I loved Mel, but she was taking it too far.

"It's called love!" I shouted. "Not something a slut like you could ever understand."

She stood there with her jaw dropped for so long that I thought the feed was frozen. She groaned and rolled her eyes, reaching for the 'end' button on her side. "Bye," she sighed.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted, but it was way too late. "Fuck... I'm a mess."

Yes, I was, but I didn't have time to sigh about it. If I did have the time to groan and complain, it'd be all I'd ever do. Ross took the trash out of my room and then helped me pick out a dress using some strange algorithm to find a fit based on my proportions, height, and aesthetic. His calculations eventually decided on a gray, form-fitting dress. I put it on, and I couldn't say I wasn't pleased with how it looked; it was a nice fit for me. While I couldn't compare to how Mel filled her clothes up, my hips and butt were looking great. Despite all of that, I didn't have the confidence to deal with what would happen next.

Later, I stood in front of the door to the company president's meeting room. The silver door's automated voice shook me a little, but I stood at attention for it to do a full body scan. "Tess Chambers," it relayed to the people inside.

"Open," a mature woman's voice said.

I walked in, holding a professional smile for as long as I could. Nodding at the three experienced and elderly women who were across the table. They all wore the company's pink and white uniform, but with an executive touch. I sat alone at the far end, taking a deep breath to calm both my nerves and my mind.

"Mrs. Chambers, it's fantastic to have you here today. We've been meaning to do this earlier, but the company's population has blown up for reasons I'm sure you understand," Madam Ruth, the woman with gray hair tied in a bun and wearing thick, tinted glasses, said.

Oh, no, I understand," I replied with a smile.

It was painful having to keep up appearances, and eventuall,y I started to phase out as the women spoke. I hoped Mel wasn't too angry at me. We had fights in the past, but she could be very catty when it came to forgiveness. I pressed a finger on my temple, and a menu of options appeared in my vision. I went to the messaging app and sent her, "I'm sorry about what I said. I was just upset."

I sat there anxiously waiting for the meeting to end, but more importantly, waiting for a reply. I heard a notification in my head and eagerly opened a response that read, "It's cool. I'll forgive you if you come to visit me down in the Experimental Testing Section! Kissy face emoji."

"Mrs. Chambers?" Madam Ruth said, throwing me off focus and causing the app to crash. "Are you browsing?"

"No... no! I'm checking the last email you sent to make sure I didn't forget anything," I said with a shaky, eyes-closed smile.

"I know this must all come as a shock to you, but please try to relax."

"Right, excuse me."

"It's fine. But as I was saying, the government has yet to find any male survivors of the war. So, until otherwise stated, we must assume that Mr. Chambers is deceased."

"Oh... Oh..." I always knew it was a possibility, but hearing it from someone else's mouth just hit me so much harder.

"I am so... so sorry, Mrs. Chambers. Your husband was among my close friends when I started the company. He was a capable man, but the AIs were ruthless. I believe it's due to the sacrifices of men like him that the AIs spared us women."

She could've rationalized it all she wanted, but my husband was dead. A death brought to him by that company and the thousands of others like it that fed our deepest desires and insecurities to machines that then used them against us. I would've cried, but my inner demons already teased me about that result. Why were they right?

"Yeah," I whispered lifelessly.

"We'll be transferring all the money from those shares to you for this loss."

"Oh... And how much would that be?"

"Roughly five hundred million, pardon the transfer fees," she said, tapping her desk. An LED of a long document stretched on the table from where I sat to where she was. She scrolled through the document, and thousands of words sank below my sight with each flick. "Hmm, yes. That's right."

"I see." I should've been screaming with delight. A girl like me who was a Tier Three not too long ago could have only dreamed about that kind of money, but the problem was that the only thing I truly dreamed about was him.

"Please sign the document being forwarded to your side of the table."

I looked down to see a file icon floating toward me on the table's LED. I tapped it, and there was a contract with far more words than I was interested in reading.

"One moment," I whispered, tapping the side of my head.

"Take your time," she said, before chatting among the other board members.

"Ross, can you hear me?" My voice echoed in my head.

"Hello, Tess. How are you feeling today?"

"Ross, not now. Can you please simplify this contract? I want to know if there's anything major hidden."

"Certainly, please stand at a height so I can receive a proper angle."

I stood for a moment and scanned the document with my eyes, catching the attention of the women across the room, but I waved them away with a smile.

"It's very transparent and ensures all the money goes directly to your government-approved account, minus approximately one-point-nine-five percent transfer fees," he said swiftly and clearly. While he was sometimes absurdly subservient, he made my life so much easier.

"Thank you, Ross. I appreciate it."

"No problem. Enjoy your day, Tess. I'll have dinner ready for you at 6 PM."

His voice faded away, and so did my hesitation. I took my finger and signed my name in three different places. Everything was in order, except for that drop of water. I sniffled and wiped my eyes, and the document was immediately retracted.

"Thank you so much for your time, Mrs. Chambers." She stood up and began walking toward me with robotic prosthetic legs. The moment I attempted to stand, she stopped me. "Be calm." She stopped next to me and extended her hand. "We hope that you will continue to serve the company as he did."

I stood up and nodded anxiously, trying my best to keep a smile on my face. "Of course, thank you so much."

I left the office and stood outside, leaning against the door and sighing the deepest breath of my life. What the fuck was I going to do with all that money? All those thoughts made me numb to the hand that was tapping on my shoulder. I sprung to attention when I realized I had accidentally spooked the woman who touched me.

"I'm so sorry," a cute young woman with glasses, a tight shirt, and a pencil skirt said softly. She held a tablet in her left hand, and her right hand was on my shoulder.

"No, it's okay," I said with a smile.

"No, I should've been more sensitive. You did just come from a very painful meeting."

"It's no big deal."

"No big deal?"

"Can I help you?"

"Oh!" She straightened her posture. "I'm Kelly. The president asked for me to give you a tour of the main building so you can observe how the company functions."

"Oh, that's... perfect, actually," I said, reminding myself of the message Mel sent.

"Lovely. I can wait for you to get changed," she said with a spring in her step and the smile of an ignorant intern.

"No, this is fine." I straightened my dress and shimmied until it fit just right. "I want you to take me to the Experimental Testing Section."

"Um... That section is..." Her face was drenched in a thick pink blush from just bringing it up. "It's mid-day, so the testing is underway, and um. We don't want to disturb them."

"It's fine. Please lead the way."

She reluctantly nodded, scrunching her lip and holding her breath as if she were preparing for a trip to hell or something. I just wanted to see what Mel was up to and patch things up, maybe talk about sharing the money. Honestly, I had no clue what I was going to do with it all, but that would have to come after. She walked me to the elevator, and the instant the glass doors closed, she pressed the B10 button. Within seconds, the elevator glided through the air from F110 to F55, then F10, and finally stopped at B10.

The doors opened, and ahead of us was a woman at a desk who bowed and handed us employee passes.

"This way, Mrs. Chambers," Kelly said, walking rather quickly for a petite thing. I kept up with her with as many long strides as that tight dress would let me do. "This is the Testing Section. Some say that this is where all the magic truly happens. To get to where you want to go, we'll have to venture further, but please pardon the fact that it's testing time, so it may become difficult to hear me."

"Why would it be hard to hear you?"

"Um... You'll see."

She walked us to a set of doors. The moment she pushed the door open, it was like entering an entirely new world. We entered a hallway with a high ceiling, lots of doors on both sides, and strange sounds coming from every room. My heels clicked with my first step; beyond that, I couldn't hear them or even hear myself think.

"What's that noise?" I asked.

"What?" Kelly shouted.

"What's that noise?!"

"Oh! Mrs. Chambers, those would be moans."

I wanted to hit her with the biggest 'what?!' I could muster, but it was all too clear. Accompanied by the sounds of wet pussies and devilish groans of satisfaction were full-blown moans. The sluttiest I'd ever heard.

"Mmm! Fuck"

"Yes. Yes."

"Too big! Fuck! Too big!"

My heart couldn't keep up with the sounds, smells, and sights. To my left, I saw, through the window to one room, a line of seven women, and two of them had tablets. The ones that didn't were naked, and I could only see them from the back; their asses and curves were different levels of plumpness. Five of them stood next to each other, and three of them stood over three dildos of ascending sizes. At the sound of a whistle, the three of them squatted down and took the dildos as deep as they could. They bounced as hard and fast as their bodies would let them.

"I like this one," one giggled.

"Mmm. Holy Shit," another moaned.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! This one's the one!" one groaned.

Some were clearly a little inexperienced, while others would add a little twerk to their bounce. The whistle sounded again, and the girls stood up, except one. She kept bouncing on that thick blue one that was clearly the biggest, even after they kept blowing the whistle. Two workers had to pry her shivering body off and take her away. The dildos went into the ground, and after some mechanical sounds, fresh ones came up in their place. The remaining women who were in line took a step to the right, upgrading to a bigger dildo, where they repeated the process at the sound of a whistle.

To the left, there was another room with a woman on her back on a table, shivering as a synthetic cock attached to a machine pulled out of her. The machine automatically changed the condom that was on it for a fresh one with a different design and ribbing. A woman with a tablet spoke to the shivering wreck on the table, probably documenting her experience. The observer then stood to the side as the cock rammed into the tester. She squealed, then groaned as the tip settled deep within her.

"Put that fucking cock back in me," the tester moaned.

"Remember to give a fair assessment of each condom, miss," the observer said, writing on her tablet.

"Fuck the test. Just fuck me," she begged.

The machine did as it was told. She gripped the table and braced for the accelerating force. I forced myself to look away, but I couldn't help but feel my mouth water. Why was that? As we walked, I looked into another room where women were watching a projection of a demonstration of the female body and looking for careful weak spots to make them 'squirt'. Women with tablets documented two women on a table who fingered themselves and rubbed their clits vigorously until they squirted, and a digital display marked the height and distance of their sprays. I could feel myself biting my lip, but then Kelly tapped my shoulder.

"We're here," Kelly said, pointing to a large set of doors.

"Give me that cock, please," a voice begged.

"What?" I could barely hear her amid the screaming.

"I'm cumming! Cummingcummingcumming!" another lucky voice chanted.

"I said, 'We're here'!" she shouted. I looked where she pointed and saw the text 'Experimental Test Section' hovering in front of the doors in red lights. "Wait!"

I pushed the doors open and stepped in. The room was clean and filled with digital displays. At the entrance was a table surrounded by women with tablets who all looked at me.

"Excuse me, this area is..." one of them began to say.

"It's okay; she's with me," Mel said, casually sitting on the table with her legs crossed. She wore her favorite too-tight lingerie because she must've loved to see her tits and ass spilling out of them. "Over here, sugar."

"Will you be doing the test as scheduled?" they asked.

"Yes, she's here for... emotional support. Don't mind her, okay?" Mel sang.

"Yes, mistress."

"Good girl," Mel whispered, stroking the woman's arm. "Come on, Tess!"