Lovelorn Industries: Tess' Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I coughed, then awkwardly shuffled through the circle of women.

"What is this?" I asked, looking around at all the displays with heart rate, blood pressure, and other numbers I couldn't comprehend.

"It's my job, sweetie. You know that," she said, stroking my cheek.

"The Elite XL-20 is ready for use, mistress," one of the women said.

"Perfect," Mel said, pulling me closer. She looked right into my eyes, but I could tell there was a hint of malice in there.

The sound of hydraulic machinery and pistons hissed as a long mechanical rod descended from the ceiling.

"Isn't it lovely?" Mel whispered to me.

"Is it a prosthetic? An arm?" I asked.

"No, sugar." She pulled me in closer and whispered to me after smacking her lips. "It's a cock."

"The hell're you talking about?!" I shrieked. I stared at the object until the shape of a cock finally made itself clear. It attached itself to a mannequin-like sample of a male's pelvic area. The cock's shining head and the outrageously long and thick shaft wrapped in throbbing veins were realistic. Everything about it was believable except its size. "There's no way a dildo like that would fit you or anyone."

"It's not a dildo," she announced with pride. "It's part of our greatest treasure and one that's going to make this company billions. The Elite XL-20 is leagues ahead of the other Elites and comes with a mechanical system that, with the right testing, will give girls like you and me everything we could ever want. We finished it today!"

"I'm not comfortable with this, Mel," I said with a shiver.

"Lock it," Mel commanded.

The door locked on her command, and her assistants had no intention of opening it. I swallowed and looked at the massive abomination of a cock.

"It's not for you, silly," she smiled, kneeling on the table. "It's for me."

I wanted to feel relieved, but even then, would Mel be able to handle something that monstrous? I mean, I suppose having some good friction was always nice, but it was way too much.

"Take off my clothes, baby girl," she said, reaching out to me.

"I... I can do it, Mistress," one of the women with a high voice said eagerly.

"That's sweet, but I want it to be her," Mel teased. "Be a good girl, Tess."

With no other choice, I sighed and looked around the room. The women didn't seem pleased that I was the one doing this. I walked behind her and slowly pulled off her panties and garter. She swayed her hips and forced a mesmerizing recoil, making me choke on my spit at the sound of the little clap. I stepped in front of her and reached back for her bra, freeing those tits. I tried to look away because the way they swayed and jiggled when I let them loose just teased how I'd never get mine that big.

I felt a sliver of something between my legs and tried to shake it off. The other women in the room were reacting to the sight in their own ways. Mel clasped her hands with mine and bent over. She held my hand tightly and forced me to look at her the entire time. The synthetic cock lowered, then turned horizontally, aiming at her pussy.

"Let's go with 5-speed," Mel said playfully. "5-curve, 15-length..." She licked her lips and smiled at me. "Maximum girth." The cock morphed as she specified; I had never seen something so perfect in my entire life. The number of feelings I was going through was enough to make me nauseous, but above all, they made me so damn wet. I couldn't let Mel know; she'd rub it in my face until the day I died. "Insert it, baby girl," she instructed me.

I strangely felt the compulsive need to obey her and reached one hand for the cock. The instant my fingers grazed the skin, I felt the throb, and that just made me want to squeeze it. I wrapped my hand around it, feeling thick and sticky pre-cum-like liquid dripping from the tip halfway down the shaft. I bit my lip as I started to stroke it, loving the sight of my hand barely being able to wrap around it. How would something that long and thick feel inside me?

"Tess, baby," she whined, wiggling her ass side to side.

"Right," I sighed.

I slowly reached up and spread one of those plump thighs to the side. Her pussy was hidden within, dripping juice down to the table and glistening pink with all the lights shining down on us.

"Do it," one of the women begged.

I held my breath and shoved as much as I could in. Five inches in, and it was barely just past the head. A small gush of pussy juice poured out of Mel from all angles like a clear firework.

"Mmm, that's good, sugar," she moaned, arching her back. "Activate."

She made me hold her hands again, and from my angle, all I could see was her huge ass bouncing in a heart as the machine thrust and accelerated, but there were no mechanical noises. The only sound filling the room was Mel's pussy slobbering and dripping to the table. She squeezed my hands and bit her lip.

"Harder," she instructed. The cock sped up, striking her cervix with deep, long strokes that would throw any other girl off balance. "Fuck, Tess, baby. It's so good. But how was your day, sugar? Talk to me."

"I..." What could I possibly say at a moment like that? My best friend was getting fucked by a machine and loving every second of it. "Is... this normal for testing?"

"Mmm... Harder. 9-Speed." She bit her lip and looked back, shaking her ass until the machine responded. The dark skin of that cock was slick and dripping after only the first hundred thrusts. "That's what the experimental sector is... fuck... for, sugar. It's so women like... 10-Speed... women like me can test all the things the other girls are too squeamish to test."

"Is something, um, that big necessary?" I asked, feeling my breath leave my body at the sight of her getting pounded deeper with each command she made.

"Oh fuck... That's it... Upload my weak spot data," she commanded between gasps. A digital pulse surged into the cock, and it shifted slightly, then began hammering a particular spot. "Fuck fuck! Yes... That's it! Now give me that good 15-speed jackhammer, baby boy.

Its heavy synthetic balls slapped against her five times a second. She giggled and groaned, her eyes rolling back as she tried to speak to me.

"The more customers we get, the more... Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum... The more women demand something bigger. With no men around to... feed their... fuck... their hungry little pussies..." She squealed and gripped my hands with all her strength. "Tell me, Tess. Tell me what you hear."

"I hear..." I whispered. It was becoming incredibly hard to stand, and the sight made me want to do something rather unbecoming of a Tier One lady. All I had to do was answer her. "I hear... clapping."

"Fuck! That's it, Tess!" she shouted happily, gritting her teeth as she got rammed. "Listen to that big dark stick of meat pound my... oh fuck... my little cunt. I love the sound of those balls slapping my clit... This is what women want; it's what they'll pay good money for. Now that there's no... Oh, shit... Men to... Tess, hold me. Hold my tits."

"Your what?!"

"Now," she moaned. I did as she commanded but was reluctant since the sight of those tits bouncing was just too beautiful. I got lost in the way her nipples pointed all around, making me cross-eyed trying to keep track of them. They flailed with each thrust until they became a blur. I grabbed her tits after a few attempts since they ended up slapping my hands. They melted in my grasp as she arched her back and revealed the smooth dip of her belly button and her tight stomach. "I'm gonna fucking gush, baby girl. I'm such a slut for..."

The clapping somehow got even louder.

"Big, thick..."

Her ass bounced and looked like it was devouring that cock as it throbbed and expanded.

"C... Cock! Fuck! I'm gushing!"

The cock pulled out slowly, revealing just how much of it was buried within her. It plopped out with an audible queef, followed by a fountain of Mel's juice spraying as she shivered and smiled at me. She threw her head back and bit her tongue while she whimpered. She collapsed, ass up, and three women immediately began cleaning up the area.

"Wait," she panted, then laughed. All the women stopped. "Put it back in. I have a surprise for Tessie." A surprise? Haven't I seen enough? I'd never seen something so hot in my life, but then I remembered that it was probably not just for my entertainment. The workers did as they were told and shoved an impressive amount of the cock back into her. "Fill me up, make it sweet."

"Understood," the machine said.

"Deeper tone, less submissive; make me want it," Mel commanded.

"You got it, baby girl. Want me to fill you up?" a much deeper voice said. It was so masculine that I felt my pussy drip and my knees ready to drop to the ground if he commanded.

"Fuck. Yes, daddy," Mel moaned, licking her lips. "Now pull my hair and gimme that cream."

An extension of a muscular arm came down from the roof and spanked her ass hard enough for it to ripple five times in a mouthwatering pattern. She giggled with delight and ground on that massive dick while the hand reached for her hair and pulled until her back arched.

"Fill me up. Fill me up," she begged.

It was strange hearing her sound so submissive, but Mel was anything but predictable. The cock fucked her with slow, deep strokes that quickly bottomed out, then pulled almost all the way out and repeated. I let go of her tits and joined the other women as we all watched in awe from the side, seeing her perfect form bend and swallow that monster cock like a demon. After a few good strokes, she came again, and the cock visibly expanded before filling her up with something mysterious. It pulled out of her, dripping and wet, but with more than just Mel's pussy juice.

She moaned and rubbed her stomach, smiling as she sighed. "Tess, baby. Come here."

I just assumed there was no other option but to obey. I found myself on my knees in front of her as she sat with her legs crossed at the edge of the table.

"Suck my pussy," she commanded, spreading her legs.

"What? Mel, this is going too far," I gasped.

"Yes," one of the women said. "I'll do it instead. Please let me."

"No," another one added. "No one gets you cleaner, Mistress."

They all began bickering over who got to slurp the cream out of their boss's cunt. It was ridiculous.

"Shut it, all of you," Mel snapped. "If any of you interrupt me again, the only thing you'll be fucking is yourselves." She coughed, then looked at me and raised my chin. "You want to leave, right? Suck. My. Pussy."

It was so fucking hard to pretend I wasn't tempted. Her juices were dripping down her shaved, glistening thighs, and she spread her bare pussy open with her fingers. Cream spilled out, but she fingered it back in while waiting for me. I placed both hands on her thighs and brought my head closer to her drenched hole. The scent of sex was so thick it could knock me out, and she was so tight despite being plowed by a battering ram only moments ago. I took the first lick and looked up at her. She winced and smiled, sticking her tongue out in victory.

"Good girl," she whispered.

I was reluctant at first, but then something hit me. The cream tasted... good? Delicious even. My eyes lit up, and I leaned in more, slurping and sucking every drop I could while scooping her out with my tongue. Her legs closed around my head, but that was fine; it just made it so much easier to suck that sweet cream out of her soft pink pussy.

The cock maneuvered on its own and slapped against Mel's face, leaving her sticky with cream and lubricant.

"Clean that shit off, baby," the man's voice said.

"Yes, daddy," Mel cooed, lapping at the tip. She licked every inch she could find and stroked with both hands. "Tasty, right, Tess? I know how much you love strawberries, so I had that flavor made just for you. See what a good friend I am?"

"Yesh," I mumbled between slurps, hungrily gulping it down like I was addicted.

"So, what did we learn?" she asked, releasing me from her thigh's soft and tight grip.

"I'm sorry I called you a slut," I gasped sadly. There was no more delicious cream left for me to enjoy. Maybe that's why I felt so empty.

"Yes, I am a slut," she giggled. "What I don't need is my best friend disrespecting me when all I want is what's best for her, okay?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, who?"

"Yes, Mel."

"I'm just fucking with you, darling," she laughed, then kissed me on the forehead. "Now get out of here. You've probably got Tier One things to do, huh?"

It was as if I suddenly gained consciousness. I was on my knees in one of my best dresses with pussy juice slathered on my face. I stood up, feeling my cheeks burn brightly as I wiped my face with a handkerchief.

"Remember, love. This is what women want." She finished licking the cock and pushed it to the side. "When your pussy starts growling and you start to think about him, remember, he's not coming back. But this big, thick boy is right here. He's forever, and I can make one specially for your hole. Don't forget, I've been there more than anyone else."

She handed me a card with a special number, which was weird since I already had her contact ID. She waved at me as I left, and the other women looked at me with rage and jealousy. As I stepped out the door, Kelly was there waiting for me.

"Madam Chambers? Goodness, your dress is a mess," she gasped, holding her tablet to her face.

"It's fine; just get me to my room."

---

Chapter 2: Giving In

I threw myself onto the world's softest bed, yet I felt anything but comfortable. I rolled onto my back as I lay in my room, breathing deeply as a ringing echoed in my head. I didn't know how to process everything that happened. From suddenly becoming five hundred million dollars richer to witnessing the company's 'testing'. I knew Lovelorn dabbled in things like toys, but automated sex bots...? I was part of a company I knew practically nothing about. Who knew what other things they did below the surface? I tossed the number Mel gave me into the trash.

"Tess, there are executives from five different companies here to see you," Ross said, entering my room.

"Tell them I'm not seeing anyone right now."

"I understand. Should I set the gates to 'Do Not Disturb'?"

"Yes, please."

"I'm detecting a change in your heart rate. Stress is..."

"I'm fine, Ross. Please give me a moment to myself."

He acknowledged the command, took out my trash, and left without another word. I couldn't help but feel I was being a little harsh to him, but I needed some peace to deal with that ringing in my head. Ugh, there it was again. I tapped the side of my head and saw I had some notifications in the top-right corner. It was just 1, so what was all that commotion? It was then that I saw something I didn't think was possible. There was a 'k' next to the '1', and when I tapped the '1k', rows upon rows of messages popped up.

They scrolled on their own as more showed up by the second.

Email: From the Director of SinThetics

Text: A New Floor is Available in the Lovelorn Main Building, F14.

News: Businesses Experience Major Shifts in Power with the Loss of Nearly All Men

Ad: A.I. Boyfriend! Use code ILC400 to get 400 Coins and dress up your dream guy!

Email: Urgent - Lovelorn Collaboration 

Email: Invest in Lifelong Insurance!

Text: Dex - What's up, Tess? Remember me from high school?

Then there were more... and more. I muted the sound, but that didn't stop the flood of people who wanted to be a part of my life for fame and fortune. The pressure kept building in my head despite the silence, and I felt like I could pop at any moment. All this happened because of a single mistake, and it just made me wish I was Tier Three all over again with nothing to worry about.

My body tingled as images of the past flashed in my mind, but I couldn't let those distract me. Or should I? Fuck, I couldn't take any more of this. I was going to cry. I was going to scream. I was going to leave everything behind.

"Mmm," I sighed. My chest began to decompress, and my breathing stopped feeling like a chore. A little shiver started to warm my body, and the illusion of relaxation bathed my mind. But why so suddenly? How did all that stress get pushed to the back of my mind? And why were my fingers wet?

"Fuck..." I whispered, looking down to realize I had started touching myself through my dress.

I had to stop. If there was a chance he was still alive, I needed to be faithful. The billboard outside was far too distracting for me to relax, but at least it was kind of romantic from what I remembered. Except it wasn't at all like the one from that morning. Shining through the surrounding night sky and hovering ambulance drones was an ad for the Elite XL.

A woman was on her knees wearing nothing and hugging the boxed Elite XL as it reached up to her chest, emphasizing how massive that thing was. Honestly, even with the men gone, it felt like they were the ones who designed those degrading ads. So then, why was it kind of hot? I mean, she was petite, so something like that would be sure to destroy her.

"No, no," I sighed.

There was a politician who once said that the more we told the machines our desires, the more they'd be able to give us and the less we'd be able to resist, thus dragging us down to become a depraved race whose only priority was sex. He was a wrinkled old con artist, but I was starting to think he had a point. Even if there are no men, what about the little girls running around? What if they saw ads like that? I didn't care if the intimate bits were covered up.

"Yes," I whispered, then stopped myself.

Fuck, I touched myself again. What was wrong with me? No, I needed this. I just needed to lift my dress, pull it up as far as it could go, and put my fingers to work. No, I couldn't. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to stop and maybe reply to those emails. Perhaps find some way to invest the money. But maybe just one touch wouldn't hurt.

"Tess," Ross said, entering my room.

I scrambled to cover myself with the sheets so I wouldn't look like the ridiculous, hot mess I knew I was becoming. He walked up to me, and I shivered at the thought of him finding out.

"I said, 'I'm okay,' Ross," I lied.

"I've detected a change in your heart rate." He began his usual phrase.

"Ross."

"I believe this will help," he said, handing me the card I had thrown away. I slowly took it from him and sighed, glancing at the special number. I felt a weight off my shoulders and was so glad he hadn't thrown it away. He was an excellent assistant. "The pleasurable need for reproduction is a biological response humans evolved to incentivize repopulating. There may be circumstances in which repopulating is unlikely or simply undesirable, yet the need persists. When that need isn't met, it can result in frustration, which can lead to stress."

"That's a roundabout way of calling me horny," I chuckled. "Thank you, Ross. I'll call right now."

He bowed politely and displayed a yellow light on his LED. It had been a while since I had seen him do that, but I believed it was a sign of happiness or satisfaction. I stared at the number for a while, then mustered the courage to scan it in.

Calling...

"Wow..." I whispered to myself. It felt like I was calling the president, but even that would've been less nerve-wracking. The tone stopped, and someone picked up, but they didn't say anything. Come on, talk! Say anything! It felt like I had been waiting for years, every sound of static put me on edge. Then finally...

"Encryption Code?" a voice said.

"C... Code?" I stuttered. "Sorry, I didn't know there was..."

"Tess? Sweetie, you should've just said something," Mel laughed on the other end.

"What was I supposed to say?" I snickered. "I'm Tess, and I come in peace."