Lovelorn Industries: Tess' Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, since you're calling me, I'm sure you'd love to cum in peace, hmm?" she teased.

"You can't just... Shut up, Mel."

"Fuck. You are so adorable, darling."

"I didn't call just so you could tease me," I giggled, glad she couldn't see the mess I was right then.

"Oh, I know why you called," she chuckled. Her voice was followed by the sound of her licking her lips. "Poor thing, you must be so stressed with all that responsibility and money."

"You..." A part of me felt panicked that she found out, but the other was just content hearing her sultry voice. "You know about that?"

"It's all anyone in the company talks about, but if they go too far and start slandering you, I either fire them or punish them."

"Really?" I said, feeling a smile sneak its way onto my face. "You're... a good friend, Mel." I sighed, looking out the window at the cars, business signs, and lights pouring out of skyscraper windows. A woman was standing near an alley, smoking a cigarette, and approaching any hot woman she could. "I'm sorry I left you all alone as a Tier Three... I can't believe you still even talk to me."

"Gotta do what you gotta do to get out, right? You just happened to take the easy way," she sighed. "You're not upset at my little punishment earlier, right? Can't help but think I went a little far.

"No, no. It was needed."

"Needed?" she laughed.

"No... no, I mean. I didn't mind it."

"Is that really what you mean, sugar?"

I shivered, knowing she'd somehow use that simple thing I said against me. "Yes, could you stop teasing?"

"We've been girls for years, Tess. I'm not going to leave you hanging. I'm glad you didn't mind it."

"Good," I sighed, prepared to change topics.

"It just means you like seeing me get fucked."

"W... What?" I stuttered. "Why would I like something like that?"

"You're right. You didn't like seeing me get fucked; you must've just wished you were me, hmm?"

What was she going on about? It sounded ridiculous, but why wasn't I able to completely deny it? It was like she could reach deeper into the subconscious parts of my mind that even I didn't want to admit existed.

"No..." I lied. "You did look hot, though. You took it without any complaints."

"Thank you, sweetie. My body was built for sex, and I'm going to use it. But don't make it seem like you're hideous; you're a fucking nine out of ten, girl."

"I'm guessing the ten is reserved for you?" I sighed. "Sorry, I keep doing that."

"Baby, your tits are so nice and ripe, and those hips are made for giving children. And that adorable face? If I had a cock..."

"Shut up," I laughed, feeling the blood rush to my face. "I just... don't like being second-best to you in everything. Confidence, body, appeal."

"Would someone second-best be able to pull Mr. Company Executive?"

I knew it was a compliment, but my mind went silent. For a moment, I couldn't breathe, and my smile was gone. "You miss him, don't you?" she continued.

"Yeah. So much."

"Wish he were there to help you de-stress? Maybe sneak up behind you and fondle those plump tits?"

"Yes..." I admitted, sinking into my bed. I had no control over my fingers and let them obey Mel's story. Before I knew it, I was squeezing my nipples with my eyes closed.

"Maybe kiss you on the neck and tell you what a good girl you've been for waiting until he came home."

"Yes..."

"Then raise your skirt and tease you about how wet you are. He'd tell you all about how he's going to punish you for being so naughty for a Tier One lady."

"Then, maybe he'd..."

"Mhmm... That's right. Then he'd bend you over the table. You'd feel his big, strong hand slap and grope that cute tight ass and shake it while he whispers what he's going to do to you next."

"And then..." I gasped. My fingers were on fire, and my pussy was burning. I could feel the juice running down my ass while I dug my fingers in deep.

"Then he's gonna take that big, thick cock and slap it on your ass. Stroke it between those plump cheeks. You can feel it on your back and mentally prepare for how deep it's gonna go."

"And then... And then?" I squealed.

"What's that sound?"

"Huh?" I slowed down, catching myself breathing heavily.

"You're so wet, I can hear you splashing through the call," Mel teased. "Are you playing with yourself, sweetie?"

"Yes," I panted. "And I'm so close."

"Did I say you could play with yourself?" Her voice dropped to a commanding tone, as if she were looking down at me.

"No..." I sighed.

"Then take those fingers out of that hungry little pussy, now," she ordered.

My eyes sprung open, and I shook my head desperately. "No, Mel... Please, please. Please, please, please, please. Please, let me finish. I'm so close. Please, Mel. I'll do anything you want, please. I'm so fucking wet."

"That's a long way of saying you're an ungrateful little whore," she rasped.

"Yes, Mel..." I placed my soaked palm on my belly and laid back, feeling even more frustrated than when I started.

"Good girl," she sang, then giggled to herself. "Since you're such a good little girl for me, I have a treat for you. I was giving exclusive tests to the first few callers to this number for... an extra special project."

"What special project?"

"Let's just say that test you saw me do was just another part of something much bigger."

"Bigger...?"

"And I'm not just talking about size. But you'd need to see it for yourself. I need good girls with capable bodies who can handle a lot of pressure, and for a price, that could be you, baby girl."

"Really?" I sighed, letting my imagination do as it pleased. Could she be talking about another one of those huge cocks? I didn't care what it was; I just needed something. Anything. "How much does it cost?"

"It's state-of-the-art, Tess. But, for my favorite girl, I'll give you a ten-minute free trial. Sound good?"

"Yes. Anything," I panted, sitting upright. "Where and when?"

"Same place, and five minutes ago."

I hopped out of bed and rushed down the hallway, passing Ross on the way.

"Tess! Your dress is still rather..." he warned.

The doors closed behind me as I left the house. I ran across the street to the company building. Cars honked and people gasped as I skipped through the traffic, holding my dress up to my shoulder as it began to fall. I burst into the Lovelorn main entrance, prying the doors open since they took way too long to do it automatically.

Executives and other employees squinted and murmured as I entered, but all that judgment was just a distraction to me. I needed to find the elevator. There it was! I squeezed into one as its doors were closing, and the two women already inside glanced at each other awkwardly and left me alone. I pounded on the B10 button until the doors closed.

I could feel the adrenaline and excitement from my toes to my forehead. All my intimate bits were so sensitive that even passing breezes were enough to set me off. I sprinted out of the elevator and journeyed through the testing section, taking in all the sounds of screaming, begging, and moaning. I was glad those girls were enjoying themselves because I knew how badly they needed it and could only imagine how much they loved their jobs. The hovering word 'experimental' was all I needed to see before bursting through the door.

All eyes, but one, were on me. The women in tight pink uniforms turned, and Mel sat in the middle of the room on an expensive-looking rotating chair. She had her glistening thighs spread open, and on their knees was a woman who looked familiar, burying her face between Mel's legs.

"Tess! Wow, that was fast. Kelly, that's enough." Mel chuckled, tapping Kelly's head as she happily licked and kissed Mel's pussy. Kelly gripped Mel's thighs, feeling her hands sink into the soft flesh, and went on a feeding frenzy down there. "Kelly," Mel sighed. "I said, that's enough."

"Please, Mistress," Kelly whimpered, then went back to licking.

Mel snapped her fingers, and two women walked up to Kelly and pried her away. She kicked and screamed like a junkie who desperately needed their fix.

"She's fired," Mel said sweetly.

She threw on a trench coat, which she didn't bother to close. The front was open, and her heavy tits in that black lace bra and bare-shaven pussy were on display. Her hips swayed as she approached, smiling as she fixed her hair and fanned herself with some documents. I wanted to say something, but my lips were sealed with hers. She kissed me, curling her tongue along the inner side of my upper lip, while I shivered with delight and embarrassment. When she was done, she pulled away with one last lick to my chin and smiled, looking at me up and down.

"There's no way you came here dressed like that," she laughed, glaring at me deeply with those fierce, sexy eyes. "The equipment is technically out of testing, so this is the wrong floor, baby girl. Didn't you get my text?"

"I don't know. I didn't hear any notifications," I whispered, feeling every other eye in the room cut my skin with jealousy.

"You sure you don't want to read it? There's a bit of a contract and..."

"Mel, please," I begged, dropping to my knees. "I can't keep waiting any longer." I kissed her plump, beautiful thighs, down to her smooth knees and firm calves. "I need it. I need it."

"Don't forget my feet, love."

Of course, how could I forget? They were clean, smooth, and begging to be pleased. I kissed them as I revered the queen before me.

"Good," she giggled. "Now enough of that. Up. Up." I stood, and she took my hand. We went to the third floor, and she finally buttoned up her trench coat as we walked down the pristine hallway. "A girl's got to have some dignity." 

"Where are we going?" I asked, letting her take me wherever she went like a lost child.

"I'm gonna give you everything you deserve," she said, squeezing my hand. "And we're just in time, too."

Before I could get any more information, we walked through a set of scanners and up to a curtain. I tried to get a word in, but she put a finger on my lips.

"The next presentation will be led by Melanie Rosche, Lead Director of the company's line of 'Elite' products," a robotic voice announced.

"Presentation? Mel?" I whispered. 

She dragged me by the arm and onto a wide stage. The blinding glare of a spotlight added to my confused headache. I looked away from it to see three rows of premium, executive seating, and sitting on every leather and steel chair was a woman. They were all well-dressed and had artistically applied makeup. They coughed, gasped, and mumbled as I stood nervously next to Mel.

"Thank you all for attending this demonstration today!" Mel announced with her arms in the air. "We have a lovely display for you today, and I picked a lovely assistant to go with it." She smirked at me. "Say hi, Tess."

"Hello," I tried to say with a smile. It came out as a breathless and nervous cry.

The mumbling grew louder, and the whispers turned into gossip.

"Isn't that the woman who got all that money?" 

"Oh, you mean his wife?" 

"Is this part of the show?" 

"Why is she dressed like that?" 

"This better be good."

"The world has been harsh. The evolution of technology has brought us closer to greatness at the cost of half of our species," Mel said, approaching a large, veiled sphere at the center of the stage. All I could do was stand there and hug my shoulders. "While men may be gone, our needs have remained. How many of you crave the touch of a man once more? What was once something you took for granted is now reduced to a mere fantasy."

The crowd murmured and nodded their heads.

"I understand, ladies," Mel laughed. "No need to say anymore; I know what you're all thinking. While you may think it's indecent or taboo to openly discuss how desperately we crave that treatment again, I can assure you that nearly every one of us--even if you're only interested in women--has a deeply rooted fundamental need for sex."

They agreed, smiling as they looked at us both.

"I remember back in the younger grades of school," she continued. "When the health teacher would talk about sex, all the boys would snicker, and the girls would go 'ew'. What a simple time! We were so ignorant of what our bodies were truly made to feel and how much we loved sex, even more than the boys did. Perhaps a part of us wanted to give the impression we were pure among the guys. But guess what, ladies? We no longer have to pretend." 

She giggled into her hand, and some of the audience even joined.

"Whether you're submissive or you like being on top now and then, Lovelorn has just what you need to sate those needs for companionship and intimacy, and those itches deep within that your fingers just aren't scratching anymore."

She reached for the veil and pulled it off, revealing a huge contraption that was both lovely and scary to look at. It was a large spherical device that had a smooth dark shell, Lovelorn's logo on the top, and a door leading to the interior. Within the machine were two rotating rings leaning on an axis like a globe. In the middle was a soft table next to an entire synthetic human-sized doll, and several metal plates were stacked under the table. There were mechanical arms with grips and straps for arms and legs, speakers, and air conditioning units.

"It looks complicated, but I can assure you it's as easy as sitting down," Mel declared. "It's energy efficient, self-cleaning, and very self-serving. The Love Machine is a mark of progress for virtual reality, synthetic touch, and perfectly responsive automation! With its gyroscopic abilities, the plates shift and simulate any surface you wish. Against the wall, on the bed, or maybe you can't wait and just need to be dicked down right there on the ground. But my words can only do so much, so... if you please?"

She turned to me as if I had a choice, and even if I did, she knew I wouldn't turn it down. My whole body was burning from both anticipation and embarrassment. I walked in and took a seat. As the door closed, I saw the snickers and smiles of the women in the audience; some even winked at me. The seat was warm, and as I laid back, I felt weightless, like the seat had disappeared and I was floating in the air. There was no fear of falling; the air was clear, and the temperature was perfect. I was surrounded by blue and pink LED lights, which didn't burn my eyes at all, and in front of me was a neatly designed screen of options.

"Uploading personal profile," a familiar, soothing voice said. "Completed. Welcome, Tess Chambers, to the Love Machine."

"That voice... Ross?" I gasped.

He didn't respond to my question, but I suppose it shouldn't have been a surprise for the company to use his intelligence model as the basis for an assistant--it was rather good. It put me at ease knowing I wasn't truly alone in there, allowing me to take a long and deep breath.

"Please select from the options listed below to get started," he said.

- Solo: Enjoy a masturbation experience with limitless toys and enhanced stimulation.

- AI: Engage in your true sexual fantasies with one or more customizable partners.

- Connect: Join another user for a real-time experience.

- Settings

- Exit

I tapped AI with my finger, and the menu shifted into one displaying several faces.

"Excellent choice," Ross said. "Would you like to create a new profile? You can customize gender, race, proportions, and personality. Alternatively, you can choose from a list of popular celebrities and other user creations from a database updated every second."

I was going to tap 'create profile', but a part of me started to wonder if I'd see him in the list of celebrities. I tapped 'predesigned', and an enormous number of faces appeared as the menu scrolled itself to the top. I tapped 'male' and the results narrowed, but they were all marked with the tag 'historical figure'. The thought of that made me sigh, but I was there for the very purpose of ignoring reality and losing myself in something so much greater. I scrolled for a moment, and there he was. Fuck, he was just as handsome as I remembered, and the photo they used did him justice. I tapped his profile vigorously, even after the menu disappeared.

"You've chosen Mr. Chambers; his data has been downloaded," Ross announced. "Would you like to edit his profile? You have free control over things such as skin color, aggression, penis size, thickness, and curve."

I skipped ahead, growing impatient and knowing he was perfect as is.

"Please select an environment. We can provide new exotic locations or search your memory for anywhere you've been in the last seven days."

"Home. Our home," I whispered.

"Excellent, your ten-minute free trial has begun," Ross declared. "I hope you have a wonderful experience, and feel free to change your partner's settings during the interaction. You can also add more partners..."

Skip, skip, skip.

I woke up in bed all over again. It was so nostalgic and boring that it had to be real. Did I dream about that entire thing? I must've been frustrated as hell to conjure such a dirty fantasy, even throwing Mel into the mix. I sighed and called for Ross, but he didn't show up within his usual ten seconds. I called again, but there was no answer. Instead, there were footsteps heavily and lazily pacing down the hallway.

"Who's Ross? And should I be afraid?" a man laughed.

The hairs on my arm and neck rose to the sky, and for a moment I forgot how to breathe. I jumped out of bed and ran to the door, bumping into the most handsome man on the planet. He wore only a bathrobe and dropped his cup of coffee.

"Whoa! Tess, what's wrong?" he asked, holding my head to his chest. He whispered to me and stroked my back. "What's got you so excited?"

"You..." I cried, feeling real tears fall and my real heart sink. His dominant height, the fresh smell of his cologne tickling the pits of my lungs, his comforting aura, and that smile I could feel above my head as I nuzzled into his chest. Everything about him was real.

"I've got you excited? You see me all the time," he chuckled.

"You're here. You're real. You're here. You're real!" I chanted over and over until he stopped me.

"Breathe, Tess," he whispered. "Yeah, I'm here. Had a bad dream or something?"

"Yes, one where you weren't there to fuck me," I chuckled, running a finger along his chest.

"What?" he said softly with a confused laugh. "Tess, what do..."

"Please, please," I begged as if my lungs were as empty as my pussy felt. "Fuck me now. I'll let you do whatever you want. Use me as you see fit. Make your little wife your little whore." I grabbed his hand and forced one of his fingers down into me. All that did was make me even more of a mess. "See how wet I am? I've been like this for so long, just for you."

"I don't... This is just," he said, looking all over the room and smiling as if he were on some kind of prank show. "It's just kind of sudden... This isn't like you."

"This is exactly who I am!" I shouted, pulling my dress off and giving him a view of that white lingerie I thought he'd never see again. He choked at the sight, and that was what I needed. "Before I met you, I was such a slut... I know you wanted to wait and settle down, but my body just keeps burning. Now I'm a wildfire, and I need that cock to hose me down." 

I took off his robe and rubbed my hands on his forearms. I dropped to my knees, inhaling that manly, carnal scent, and gripped his cock until he groaned for me. It hardened by the second, and even more as I tapped it along my tongue and looked at his flushed, confused face. The head throbbed for me, practically begging to be sucked, so what else could I have done but oblige? I hungrily swirled my tongue around the tip to feed my pre-cum addiction. The taste fueled my inner beast, and I gave him one long stare before gagging down to the very base.