All Comments on 'Lovely Dove 05'

by EvvyFontaine

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Update soon xx I was so chuffed to see you'd done another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was amazingly wonderful. I read it, then went back and read all 4 chapters. Please don't wait another two years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yay!

I thought for sure this story was one of the many that would never be updated! So glad to see you continuing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty please

Pretty please update. I loved the fisting scene....so cruel..so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So so hot! Please keep posting installments!

InsideyoursInsideyoursover 7 years ago
Please update

I so badly want to know what happens next!!! This is one of the hottest,most well written stories I've read ๐Ÿ’•

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

Please write.more I.like the way you do not hurry a scene but let.it build. That is the difference between a ok.story and a.good story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more please

I just found you, please don't stop this story here. I want to know what is going to happen tomorrow night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

I love, love, love this story. Please update soon ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please keep writing

This is literally the first time I've ever commented on this website, but please keep writing this story! I love it so much!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
no next chapter...as it wont have enough sickfuckings of Hannah(Lovely Dove),that the writer can get off on!! ;))

this writer's favorite sick tortures have all been depicted!! why would he/ she bother for a next chapter folks?! ;)) writer cant get off on the next chapter...not able to load enough sickfuckings on Lovely Dove,Hannah!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please let her escape!

You are a good writer, but this type of stories really get on my nerves - please please let her win, let her escape, let him recognize he's doing it wrong, please, just don't let her be broken!

EvvyFontaineEvvyFontaineover 6 years agoAuthor

Hello dear readers :) thank you for your kind comments.

Literotica doesn't have a nice tagging system like some other sites I'm used to so I'm not able to indicate very well how this ends but if Stockholm syndrome and psychological torture bother you, this isn't the story for you.

I am sorry it takes me so long to get future chapters out (and I do have plans for the future, I'm not done), but I need to be in a very particular headspace to write this and it doesn't come around often. Love (most of) ya! Xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please come back!

Please please keep going with this!! Iโ€™ve been coming back to this story every two or three months for years hoping to find out what happens!! Is it bad that I kind of want her broken and to stay with him? I hope to see more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue!!

I have only just come across this but would LOVE to read more and am so disappointed it looks like no more updates :(

You have a really good writing style, please come back and give us some more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This is literally my favourite story I've ever read on this site! I would LOVE if you updated!! I love the slow burn, the description, everything about it! You truly are a gifted writer, and I'd love to read more by you!

bamagal2bamagal2about 4 years ago
I am speechless... and sooo wet!

The stories in this series make me tremble when I read them. They are powerful and the descriptions are great and his pleasure in being a predator is heat-inducing. Thank you for sharing your creativity and time with us! I look forward to more like this in the future!

softbrat_softbrat_over 3 years ago

I both like and hate this series, which I suppose is the crux to reluctance / non-consent literature.

While the thought of being over-powered, or persuading someone into a compromising situation has its... appeal, the psychological turmoil involved in a non-consensual power exchange such as this is disgusting.

And while I love a struggle in the power exchange, in these situations where there is a certain captor/captive theme, I find myself rooting for the heroine, hoping they escape their prison, and see that their captors receive every punishment they so definitely deserve. However, based on the author's latest update, that will not be the case. A shame, though understandable.

All that said, a good read that will get you wet with anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favourite story from this site for a while, maybe ever. Well done. It's so hard to read (and write) this subject matter, but you express those feelings so well... the cruelty and the passion. The battle of surrender. I hope you come back to this story. I'd love to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story with great writing and interesting characters. It is a pity this author is not still writing here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous