Suzanne's Smelly Pantyliner Ch. 02

Story Info
A fresh encounter with 46-year-old Suzanne's soiled pad.
7.5k words
4.68
2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Suzanne's soiled pantyliner now permanently in my possession, I began to enjoy some extraordinary masturbation sessions, many of which reached intensity levels that I had never before experienced.

I honestly had to pinch myself on most occasions to know that I had such an intimate vaginal accoutrement literally at my fingertips to utilise and enjoy at any given time. It really allowed my sexual imagination to run rampant and I began dreaming up one lewd fantasy after another involving a multitude of different scenarios -- all involving my 46-year-old neighbour Suzanne.

As for Suzanne herself, another month passed by since that fateful day on which she had apparently removed her pantyliner in my toilet and left it wrapped in tissues in the trash bin for me to ultimately recover and jerk off with for the rest of days. I had not seen her at all, most likely because I had been so busy with work and I could only imagine that she had been likewise.

Whilst I wasn't masturbating every single time with Suzanne's pad, I frequently loved to relax with a session that involved me coming hard with Suzanne's smelly liner over my nose and mouth.

I would mostly start at looking at porn - some of my favourite photos of women's vaginas and anuses as well their underpants and pubic hair. As I flicked through various photo sets of different women, I would imagine that at least some of them were Suzanne. Of course, I knew what she looked like physically but I would compulsively and curiously imagine what her unseen intimates may look like and simply applied these imaginings to the images that I was looking at.

This would readily advance to imagining Suzanne in various situations, in particular those with her sitting on the toilet in front of me. If there was a single situation that I wanted to encroach upon with her, it was unquestionably a very lewd and real toilet scenario where, ideally, I could witness my single and sexy neighbour weeing, pooing, wiping as well as dealing with her sanitary paraphernalia in a very natural and feminine way.

As unlikely as the reality of a scenario anywhere close to this developing in real life, it sure was as fun as hell pretending that it might.

When I eventually did see Suzanne again, it almost felt like we were starting from scratch.

Of course, I was not about to admit to her how I had been thinking about her and certainly that I had been playing with her used pad as much as I had. It was very arousing however to think about what it would be like if she knew intrinsically that I had discovered her pantyliner in the trash that day and had been getting off on it all the while, as I had been.

What would she really think about this if she knew? I wondered.

Or maybe she had "planted" that soiled little pantyliner in the trash that day, hoping that I would find it and keep the secrets of what she had left me in that absorbent little pad to myself. But all the while knowing....

We chatted briefly, very amicably and agreed that we were overdue for a "catch up".

Eventually, with both our busy schedules, we managed to meet about 2 weeks after this -- at her place and it was pretty uneventful.

We discussed some of the ongoing committee issues and shared some of our work dramas, of which there always seemed to be many. Suzanne also told me she had been on a couple of dates with different men but nothing had really eventuated.

I had nothing of the sort to report -- my love life had been typically VERY dry and uninspiring. The most excitement in my life was being able to regularly jerk off with Suzanne's pantyliner over my nose and mouth. But of course, I didn't tell her this....

About 2 weeks hence from our previous catch up, one of the financial issues with the block temporarily flared up and Suzanne and I called a meeting with a couple of the other committee members one evening at my place.

It was a fairly brief meeting -- less than an hour -- with the other owners, both being male, leaving once we had gone through what we needed to and Suzanne, choosing to stay a little longer for a coffee afterwards.

Prior to the meeting, I had the very daring (and somewhat cunning) idea to remove all the paper from my toilet with the distant notion of Suzanne somehow needing to use the lavatory at some point and not having any paper to wipe herself! I felt VERY naughty about doing this but felt that I could actually legitimise the situation if it arose.

Suzanne now staying a bit longer for a coffee was subtly aligning with my wicked plan. No guarantees at all that she would need to use the toilet but I knew that it was now a possibility.

We talked over coffee for another 30 minutes or so and as the time crept towards dinner time, Suzanne excused herself to go and pick up her 16-year-old daughter from work. We actually gave each other a hug and gave approval to each other for organising the meeting which had been quite necessary.

"I just might use your loo before I head off," she said "that coffee has gone straight through me!"

Dedicated to not flinching at all, I maintained a dead calm whilst my insides instantly began doing backflips.

"Of course, no problem," was my necessarily nonchalant reply.

Suzanne then disappeared towards my toilet and I remained out in the living area with my heart absolutely pounding out of my chest.

"GOD!!" I thought, "how on earth is this going to go??"

With so little time now to contemplate what might happen, I quit thinking about it instantly and prepared myself to respond in the moment as required.

Suzanne was gone about 2-3 minutes, at which point I heard her calling out my name and I was now, miraculously, almost certain that my plan was about to work.

"Hi!" I replied.

"Um..." Suzanne sounded tentative from within the toilet, "Sorry but there's no paper in here."

"Oh shit!" I feigned, "Just a minute..."

I had the toilet rolls stashed in the kitchen cupboard so grabbing a couple, I turned around the corner and was more than a little shocked to see Suzanne sitting on the toilet in front of me with the door wide open, her dress hiked up around her waist and what were obviously a pair of black cotton knickers down around her knees.

"Oh GOD!!" I almost shrieked, "I'm SO sorry!! This is REALLY embarrassing!"

"You and me both!!" Suzanne exclaimed honestly.

Knowing that this is what I had fantastically planned for, but it was now even more than I could have anticipated. Suzanne was seemingly acting without any amount of shame yet she also seemed to be embracing the obvious embarrassment of being caught, literally, with her pants down.

With little else to do, I handed Suzanne one of the fresh rolls of toilet paper, trying not to stare at the obvious things that were likely to both turn me on the most and embarrass Suzanne any further than she already was, although she still didn't seem to be overly phased sitting there with the door open, panties down and her bare butt sitting on my toilet seat.

Immediately, even with me standing there, Suzanne separated some sheets from the toilet roll and began wiping herself between her legs.

"Sorry," she said only mildly apologetically, "I hope you don't mind seeing me clean myself up like this but I'm kind of in a hurry?"

"Well,,,,sure.." I stammered.

"You've seen me in all my glory now," Suzanne continued, "I guess I can't be any more embarrassed than this!"

"Well, don't be!" I responded, not really knowing what else to say.

"It's not very edifying, seeing me like this..I know." Suzanne went on frankly, "but sometimes it can't be helped."

At this, Suzanne separated some more toilet tissue and by this time had parted her knees even further and revealed what was unmistakeably the strip of a white sanitary pad on the inside of her black knickers. She then proceeded to attend to the open gusset of her panties right in front of me. "Well...." Suzanne continued somewhat facetiously, "I might need you to get rid of this since we're here and I was kind of short on paper until a moment ago!"

At this, Suzanne ripped the used pad out of her undies, wrapping said item in the toilet tissue and handed it to me to dispose of.

"There you go," Suzanne said, now almost casually. "I guess you've seen one of these before?"

Not sure whether she was serious or possibly even trying to turn me on, I took the "item" from her, not knowing really what else to do.

"Wow!" I said, trying not to sound completely shocked, "I really don't know what to say!"

"Say whatever you want, I guess!" Suzanne said, with the wryest of grins on her face.

"My ex-girlfriend used to leave hers lying around the place so I got used to seeing them," I said matter-of-factly.

"She didn't think to dispose of them properly the dirty girl?" Suzanne quipped.

"Most of the time," I said, "but every so often..."

"What did you think about finding them lying around like that?" Suzanne actually seemed both humoured and curious that we should now be having this conversation.

I paused, carefully considering what I should say next.

Knowing what I absolutely wanted to say, I could barely contain my own mirth as I tempted fate by telling my semi-naked neighbour the truth of the matter -- all while she was sitting on my toilet with her panties around her knees and her soiled pantyliner in my hand.

"To be honest," I continued following what I considered to be appropriate deliberation, "they REALLY turned me on!!"

"Truly?" Suzanne seemed almost relieved that this was my response to her question.

"Truly," I said with what had to be equivalent relief.

Suzanne then took her own moment of deliberation.

"What do think of mine then? If you don't mind me asking." She added.

"Let me have a better look then, I guess," I was rapidly becoming excited in this very salacious and compromising bathroom situation with 46-year-old Suzanne. This was also ordinarily a very private moment for us both -- her in particular -- as she was giving me unmitigated permission to examine what was surely one of a woman's most private and secretive feminine hygiene items.

With my hands beginning to sweat and shake simultaneously, I fumbled briefly with the wrapped pantyliner, as I felt my cock double in size almost instantly within the confines of my jeans.

The toilet tissue came away immediately with my heart also now justifiably thumping in triple time two-step through the relatively fragile confines of my rib cage.

"OH GOD Suzanne....I can't believe I'm really doing this with you watching!!" I bleated.

"It's OK," she responded calmly, "I really don't mind you seeing it. I'm not embarrassed. I really want to know what you think. I'm naturally curious like that."

With nothing further to add, I unfurled soiled pantyliner and saw instantly the serious yellow and brown streak imprinted on the inner surface of Suzanne's pad.

"Mmmmmmm..... Wow....it's amazing. GOD....." I gibbered like I was intoxicated, which in fact I was.

Suzanne was watching my reaction most intently. I could have almost failed to notice in all the excitement, that she had now slipped one of her hands subtly back down between her legs as she remained seated on the toilet seat and I would have said if I hadn't known better, that she was beginning to masturbate in front of me as I underwent my journey of discovery with her soiled sanitary pad.

"OH GOD....Suzanne.... I remember seeing my ex-girlfriend's pads like this. They just turn me on SOOOOOO much. I just love the staining! Honestly. I just LOVE the colour of it. I can tell by the colour that it's not for your period?"

"Wow...that's a really honest question!" Suzanne was definitely trying hard now not to sound totally embarrassed. "No, just to protect my poor little undies this one!"

I felt as though I was addressing the source directly now as I tentatively made the decision to bring the pad up to my nose and make the daring next move of inhaling Suzanne's vaginal odour off the surface of the pad -- and all while she was watching!!

I could see unmistakeably now that Suzanne was indeed masturbating as I put her dirty pad directly to my nose and sniffed it in front of her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm....OH WOW.....OH GOD Suzanne, your pantyliner is REALLY smelly!! Mmmmmmmm....OH God...that's so good!! God you've got one musky vagina between your legs if this pad is the evidence!! MMMMMMMMMM....." I was now firmly in the grip of Suzanne's quite strong vaginal odour.

"Yes well...." Suzanne continued, "Now you know what a woman smells like at the end of a long, hard day!"

"I sure do!!" was the only response I could possibly muster right then.

I paused momentarily after my initial inhales to have a closer look at the stained surface of the pad -- an inspection that gave me point blank view of the shape and colour of Suzanne's vaginal stain and I could also clearly see some small dark hairs stuck on the surface of the pad -- maybe half-a-dozen or so on initial appraisal.

"Mmmmmmmm....wow...HAIRS!!" I said incredulously, "I LOVE hairs!!"

"You sound surprised?" Suzanne inquired.

"A lot of women don't have hair nowadays!" I made the point.

'True that," Suzanne responded. "My REAL hairs are all down here if you want to see them closer!"

Suzanne's offer was simply too good to refuse.

"GOD....I'd love to!!" I was like a child in the proverbial candy shop.

At this, Suzanne slipped her black knickers down past her shins to her ankles to give me better direct access to what she was about to show me.

As I repositioned myself down onto the floor in front of where Suzanne still sat, bare-bottomed and vagina-ed on my toilet seat, I could instantly see what looked close to a perfect triangle of dark pubic hair between Suzanne's legs and I of course, I wanted to know more.

Suzanne opened her knees further now her undies were out of the way and gave me a full view of the dark pubic triangle between her legs. From this angle, I could see that her pubic hair covered the triangle of her mons well and was thicker down towards the cleft of her vulva and as I got closer, I could clearly see the split of her vagina just beneath the hair.

"Do you mind if I put my chin onto the toilet seat, in between your legs?" I asked politely.

"As you like!" was Suzanne's charitable reply.

Still with her pantyliner in my hand, I moved my face ever closer to her hair-covered centrepiece, carefully placing my chin onto the white plastic toilet seat between her legs and point-blank distance from her vulva.

As soon as I breathed in, I could straight away smell Suzanne's urine as it sat fresh in the toilet water beneath.

"Wow, your wee smells really strong too!" I commented.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Mmmmmm...of course...I love being able to smell your fresh wee like this with you sitting on my toilet!" I admitted honestly.

"I'm glad you like the smell of my pee!" Suzanne said.

"MMMMMmmmmm....I might put your pad to my nose again."

"You are SOOOOOO dirty!! Suzanne said almost accusatorily, "But I LOVE it!!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm....GOD I can smell your wee really strongly inside the toilet and the smell of your pad on top of it is SOOO musky. I can really smell it inside your pad. Your vagina must get REALLY smelly too if your pantyliner smells like this?

"Well that's mostly why us ladies wear pads between our legs in the everyday, so our undies stay "dry" and don't get too many stains on them. And pads are also usually really good for absorption. That's what women's pads do - soak up the fluids as well as much of the stinky aroma as possible."

Curious, I had to ask Suzanne the obvious question.

"So how stinky do you get?"

"Pretty stinky. Especially after a long, busy day or not having washed for a day or two," she admitted. "Here....do you want me to open myself up so you can smell properly?"

"MMmmmmmmmmm....yes please!!" I replied quietly. I was simply too overwhelmed by now to be making too much noise.

After a few moments of my own personal "absorption", I very tentatively moved my nose even closer to my neighbour's naked, hairy vulva to the point whereby the tip of my nose was now actually touching her pubic hairs.

Suzanne had placed her fingers either side of her vagina on her puffy labia majora and was now quite easily and comfortably separating her tender pussy flaps for me.

My only requirement at this point was to inhale Suzanne's wonderfully aromatic vaginal odour as she presented it to me -- knowing full-well that it had been brewing inside her black cotton underpants all day long -- aided and abetted by the stained white pantyliner I still held in my hand.

Knowing this soiled pad had come directly from being worn between the soft, cotton crotch panel of Suzanne's undies on one side and all the coarse pubic hair surrounding her vulva and vagina on the other was utterly irresistible.

"OH Suzanne!!" I gushed. "I can't believe we're actually doing this."

"How is it smelling down there?" she enquired.

I paused purposefully before answering and made sure I also took a good look at Suzanne's opened vagina as she presented it to me and I could see instantly how pink it was. This natural womanly pinkness was clearly enhanced by the contrasting dark brown colour of her surrounding pubes and also the white toilet seat beneath it.

"Absolutely amazing!!" was my directly truthful response.

Taking my first genuine huff of Suzanne's wide-open vagina from point-blank range almost overwhelmed me by the strength and sharpness of it.

I knew that this wasn't the normal sweet, "gluey" smell of an otherwise clean vagina that I had smelled in other women's pussies when I went down on them.

Suzanne's vaginal odour was distinctly urine and sweat drenched and I knew these natural bodily fluids had been mixed like a good cocktail inside her knickers for an extended period during her busy day -- absorbed directly by her pantyliner and leaving this unwashed, aromatic residue smeared in amongst her pubic hairs and emitting a deeply arousing odour from within her mature 46-year-old vagina.

"GOD, I'd LOVE to start licking you?" I asked, "Your smell is too hard to ignore!"

"Of course!" Suzanne replied, "That would be VERY nice!"

Now without hesitation, I started running my tongue along the length of her open smelly vagina.

"MMmmmmmmmmmmm..." Suzanne started gently moaning as my tongue made contact with both the inside of her tender cunt and also likely her pee hole and clit on the upstroke.

After several gentle upward "wiping" licks, much as I imagined a piece of white folded toilet tissue might behave on her vulva after a big pee, I then attempted to push my tongue directly into Suzanne's vaginal opening as she was still holding it open for me and I wanted to taste her interior flavours more intensely.

I wasn't disappointed at all, as a distinctly salty flavour hit my tongue immediately.

This I knew was almost certainly her residue urine and still being able to smell its acrid odour as it lay in the toilet water beneath was incredibly powerful along with the taste I was also enjoying.

Unfortunately, the angle of Suzanne sitting on the toilet like this was not conducive to me being able to slide my moist pink tongue in and out of her. So my ventures into her vagina at this point were brief but highly arousing for us both, as Suzanne was getting her hairy cunt licked whilst sitting partly naked on the toilet after having just urinated and removed her smelly pantyliner. In return, I was getting to taste and smell Suzanne's unwashed vagina after she had just peed and left the golden yellow fluid steaming its strong odour back up towards me from the toilet water below.

I suggested right then and there moving from the toilet into the bedroom but Suzanne dutifully reminded me that she still had to go and collect her daughter from work and a longer session between us may need to wait for another time.