Lovely Leonie Ch. 02

Story Info
My fantasy realises on a date with 63-year-old Leonie.
8.8k words
4.67
2.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fantasies about Leonie continued unabated and all the while, I was seeing her regularly through work. We connected so warmly every time we saw each other and it had to be conceded we probably would have if we could have.

Me being in a relationship was the necessary spoiler that kept things from progressing any further and it certainly kept an air of anticipation between us in play.

I was personally impressed by the way Leonie respected my coupled status -- she did not overstep or try to encroach at any stage, even though I sensed that she might have wished for things to be different. Having been in a similar position myself over time, I knew so very well the boundaries that needed to be in place and indirectly, the mutual trust and respect that grew within our friendship only contributed positively to the overall connection we had.

On several occasions, the casual "pecks on the cheek" we gave each other on meeting at work, seemed to edge very close to the lips -- us both knowing full well that it was no mistake. Still, although we may well have been sending each other fairly obvious messages, we kept everything appropriately in check for the duration, both personally and professionally.

Having now entertained such salacious fantasies about Leonie, it made our face-to-face encounters all the more real and intimate -- illicit even -- as I could not possibly separate the thoughts I had been having over her when I saw her. I always went away and hoped she well-knew what I was thinking. I probably hoped she was having similar thoughts about me but it was impossible to tell.

I frequently masturbated over Leonie, especially on the days that I saw her. It invariably involved me sitting on the imagined toilet (hers or mine, it didn't matter...) with several pairs of her large, soft, white cotton granny knickers wrapped around my thick, erect, veiny penis.

Thinking graphic thoughts about her ripe, mature 63-year-old vagina and the pubic hair that surrounded it, admiring the deep brown and yellow discoloration that I imagined was smeared and streaked across the large, internal crotch panel of each pair of her panties as I indulged the extreme softness of each pair of her undies around my cock, scrotum, perineum and anus.

Of course, these fantasies also involved watching Leonie go to the toilet in front of me -- both to wee and poo -- at different times of the day, with her in different forms of undress, with her undies too in a variety of soiled conditions. It was also very difficult to imagine that Leonie didn't wear pantyliners inside her knickers almost every day -- big, wide ones at that - in order to absorb her plentiful staining but also as a measure of protection against what might have been a pee dripping issue that Leonie regularly experienced.

As my fantasising over Leonie persisted all the while, something else happened that dramatically altered the real-life dynamic between the pair of us -- I broke up with my girlfriend!

The first time I saw Leonie after the official break-up, I mentioned it in passing but no more.

It so happened that I had purchased a Mother's Day gift for my ex-girlfriend that she was now never going to receive due to the break-up, so it was a logical solution that Leonie became the next best recipient, as I literally had no one else in mind to give it to.

So shortly thereafter, I surprised Leonie with said gift (which was certainly a nice one -- some lavender scented massage oil and some similar "pillow scents" that were apparently a cure-all for any restless sleeping patterns as well as an overall bliss bomb of spiritual well-being and relaxation).

Leonie, it is fair to say, was rapt.

She actually (not so) cheekily asked me if it was a vibrator, given the backstory of how I was giving it to her.

I told her (not so) cheekily in return, to stop making me blush and offered to buy her one for Christmas!

The hug and kiss she gave me on its receipt was even more intimate and genuine that I could have hoped for. It was doubtless charged also a fair component of "sympathy vote" on the recent demise of my relationship.

She immediately offered to take me to lunch as a way of saying "thank you" -- but of course our relationship was very likely ready now to extend beyond just a semi-regular work encounter -- and we both knew it.

Leonie and I subsequently had our "lunch date" about 1 week later -- the energy between us almost dictated that we should not leave it any longer - it was very much a case of "striking while the iron was hot".

We went to a nearby café and had a really lovely time, which seemed to go with the territory with someone as lovely as Leonie and thankfully, it seemed that she felt the same towards me. At its conclusion, as much as we both might have hoped to get completely caught up in the situation and its obvious temptations, neither of us submitted to the ideal of ending up somewhere private and having mad, passionate sex but instead ended the meeting by sharing yet another hug and kiss. This time the kiss (which Leonie had progressively been moving closer and closer to my lips each time) landed directly on them - it was a soft, lovely and intended kiss from Leonie and the fact that we were now kissing each other on the lips was a quantum leap, no doubt.

We also shared an extended hug which we had been doing often anyway but this was now as close as we had ever been.

To my complete surprise, Leonie took the chance at this and quietly whispered that she'd like to cook me dinner sometime. My response to this was "Absolutely!"

The following day, I was once again pleasantly surprised to receive a phone call from Leonie in the middle of the day and it was a direct invitation to her place at the weekend -- for dinner and who knows what else that we both knew would likely develop.

My anticipation for the remainder of the week was palpable, given that it was Tuesday that Leonie called and I was now slowly counting the sleeps until Saturday when our date was to happen and hoping beyond hope that something untoward would crop up for either of us and our date would inevitably be postponed.

I was masturbating voraciously for the duration -- my previous imaginings of Leonie, her huge breasts, her underwear and everything else that I had created in my own mind about her ran riot, knowing I was getting closer by the minute of having my fantasies turn into reality by the weekend.

The thoughts of Leonie and her big, white, soft knickers wrapped around my cock, rubbing away sensually as I worshipped her incredible breasts with my hands, mouth and tongue while at the same time discovering all the mature-age secrets that she kept between her legs on a daily basis were the seeds of some amazing comes during the week of build-up.

I could only hope that Leonie was feeling and having similar thoughts towards me.

By Saturday, there had thankfully been no texts, emails or phone calls of cancellation, postponement or "cold feet" that I had otherwise anticipated.

Living as she did over an hour away from my place, I made way towards Leonie's early at about 4 pm, taking a nice bottle of Merlot and what I hoped was a very tasty dessert of Blueberry Crumble that I had whipped up during the day.

I found her place quite easily and made my way up the staircase to her front door.

It was a noticeably nervous greeting between us when Leonie came to the door to let me in but we relaxed somewhat with a very loving embrace which was a natural continuation of what we had been enjoying in recent times. This was followed by another kiss on the lips but this time an uninhibited and extended kiss -- very deep and loving -- and I took this even further by laying multiple kisses on her soft cheeks before making way back to her equally soft lips.

Leonie in fact commented how soft and lovely my lips were and I commented similarly on hers.

One of the first things I noticed on arrival also was that Leonie was wearing a skirt -- something I had never seen before and something that engendered an entire new world of salacious thoughts about Leonie -- many of which now lay well within reach now that I was actually in her home.

Leonie grabbed my hand after our extended kiss and led me further inside her comfortable apartment. My eyes perused her mature, womanly shape up and down from behind as we walked, taking in every available contour that her skirt so enhanced. It was what I might have described as a "Goldilocks" skirt -- in that it was neither too short or too long, but "just right".

My imagination was racing.

"Can I get you something?" Leonie asked, more than a little seductively. "Coffee? Tea? Something stronger?"

"Well...." I paused very intentionally. "I was hoping..."

"Yes..??" Leonie matched my pause with a very knowing smile on her face.

"Oh...never mind..." I said, intentionally stalling.

"No...come on...tell me!!" Leonie pried.

"Well....", I paused nervously, "Maybe something stronger?"

"Something stronger?" Leonie asked rhetorically. "Like what exactly?"

"Hmmmmm...maybe some Rum, if you have some?

"Rum hey??....I thought for a second you might have preferred something else," Leonie grinned subtly but irresistibly.

"Well..." I prompted. "What were you thinking?"

"Well...." she tempted, "Maybe something....down there...?"

"Down there??" I queried, knowing full-well what she was thinking!

Taking my hand quite suddenly, Leonie had clearly decided to take the lead at an early stage.

"Where shall we go from here?" she asked.

"Maybe this way?" I suggested vaguely, gesturing towards the bedroom.

Feeling increasingly confident, I spontaneously opened the bathroom door and waited for Leonie's reaction.

She looked at me with something of a raised eyebrow and said, "In here?"

"Why not?" was my instant reply, probing for feedback from her.

"So you want to go kinky already?" Leonie asked, in her very lovely, non-judgemental way.

"Hmmmm...I'm thinking sensual more than kinky!" was my honest but playful response.

"I think I'm interested," she said, "this might be something I've never done before! Where to start?"

"Well, maybe start by taking a seat!" I suggested.

"OK!" Leonie actually seemed quite excited.

In her "Goldilocks" skirt, she sat on the closed toilet seat, with her legs together (at this stage) and her enormous breasts shaped magnificently as they dominated her upper body.

"Would you like to watch me pee?" Leonie asked directly.

"I'd love to!" replying, almost without hesitation.

"Hmmmm..." Leonie pretended to "think" for a moment. "I think I can do that for you!"

Knowing she was in a vulnerable position, Leonie decided to tease me accordingly and opened her knees ever so slightly while still maintaining her seated posture on the toilet.

"Can you see?" Leonie asked.

"I believe I can!" was my eager response.

"Why don't you come down a little further?" Leonie beckoned.

My heart was now racing -- thumping out of my chest, in fact. Leonie now opened her knees even more and for the first time ever, I could see her underpants underneath her skirt.

If what I had been fantasising about Leonie had been turning me on and providing fodder for masturbation in my own mind, the reality now revealing itself in front of my very eyes was even better than what I had been wanking over now for months.

White cotton underpants-- big ones too - were what revealed themselves under Leonie's lovely skirt, with little pink flowers dotted all over them. Granny panties, which is exactly what I had been imagining Leonie wore -- pulled up over her big plump mons and belly and then running down into a nice wide crotch panel covering her very private womanly parts.

"Oh please," Leonie offered, "please...be my guest. Come down here and have a good look. Let me show you. It's really turning me on now!"

In so many ways I could barely believe what I was hearing but I was most certainly playing along -- following Leonie's amazing lead and wanting to know more -- learn all of Leonie's very private feminine secrets, one by one, bit by bit as she wanted it and would allow me.

"Wow!" I said, irresistibly, "White cotton undies underneath! My absolute favourites!"

"You like them?" Leonie asked, "They're my favourites too! SO comfortable to wear all day day long!"

"Really soft?" I asked inquisitively.

"SOOO soft!" Leonie agreed, "They feel so soft and comfortable to wear and they are SO SO soft wear it matters most!"

At this, Leonie intentionally opened her legs to give me direct access -- in fact gesturing me towards where her undies ran down between her legs and over her privates.

Leonie kept her legs quite wide for me as my heart was pounding harder than ever.

My cock was now extremely hard but I was not letting that on to Leonie just yet.

I now moved down much closer to Leonie's panty-covered pudendum and a number of things then came into view.

Nervous as hell, I started to really look as Leonie's gaze was also locked onto me and my responses to what she was willingly showing to me.

"Do you mind if I touch you there?" I asked, my nervousness must have been obvious.

"Of course not!" Leonie said "It's really turning me on!"

Tentatively, I started to run my fingers across the outside of Leonie's crotch panel.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." we both almost said in unison.

"Wow...it is really soft isn't it!" I agreed with Leonie's earlier assertion.

"Mmmmmmmmm...so soft....so soft....soft and tender.....Mmmmmmmm... that's it, I can really feel that..." Leonie was slowly losing herself.

'Can you feel that?" I asked somewhat rhetorically. "I can see you've got an extra covering inside your crotch panel." I didn't know how better to express it.

"Wow...listen to you...talking about my crotch panel eh?? I'm impressed!! Tell me what else you can see down there!" Leonie encouraged.

Of course, on either side of Leonie's underpants, I could clearly see sprigs of her dark pubic hair coming out from underneath the frilly elastic.

"I can see you've got hair down here!" I said in the most complementary way I could muster.

"Of course!" she said "Do you like it?"

"God...I LOVE it!!! I just don't understand why mature women want to look like7-year-olds. Women need to look like women!" I made my point clearly.

"Wow..I LIKE that!" Leonie responded strongly. "Tell me what you like about it."

"I just love the look of it - covering women's private parts in a perfect dark triangle. And totally the feel of it...." I paused with intent before revealing the OTHER thing I really loved about women's pubic hair. "And....I just love the SMELL of it!"

"Ohhh God...." Leonie was now clearly every bit as turned on by all of this as I was. "I LOVE a man who is turned on by my smell!! You think like me, don't you?! I think we are going to have some VERY good times together!"

At this, my cock was pounding inside my pants every bit as hard as my poor heart.

"Please keep talking to me, you naughty man. It's turning me on unbelievably!" Leonie stated.

"With pleasure!" I thought to myself.

"Wow Leonie! Your crotch panel is unbelievably soft isn't it?" I began, still running my thumb sensually across the outside front of her big undies. "I love the way the hairs just come out of the side. Soft across your crotch panel but rough pubic hair on the sides. I can really feel the extra layer of your crotch panel through the cotton. I can see it too! Does it feel soft when I rub it like this?

"Mmmmmm... SO soft!!" Leonie said breathlessly, watching me intently all the while.

"I'm REALLY super-hard now, I have to tell you!" I admitted.

"That's alright... it's meant to be, isn't it? You seeing all these private things underneath my skirt like this." Leonie's soft, lovely words were killing me. "I'd love you to try pulling them to the side and having a better look. I want to show you more!!"

I looked up at Leonie lustfully and she returned the gaze in kind.

My trembling hand was well-positioned but I wanted to build the arousal so I continued running my thumb across her undies, then across the outline of her internal crotch panel and the elastic border of her panties. My fingers also caught the coarseness of the pubes that were protruding either side from underneath the boundaries of her knickers.

I also rubbed her across the top of her undies -- the larger part of her granny pants that was covering her across her large mound and plump belly directly above it.

When I was ready, I summoned the courage to ever-so-gently pull Leonie's big crotch panel to the side as she requested and raise the level of my forbidden discovery. Amongst the thoughts racing through my mind were that Leonie was clearly wanting to show me what was inside her knickers -- no matter what it looked like or how dirty, smelly or stained the inside of her underpants might have been. Moreover, even though I was pretty sure I couldn't feel one, I also wondered what my reaction would be should I find a well-worn pantyliner inside Leonie's undies.

These thoughts alone were more than enough to make me come easily.

Carefully, my fingers lifted underneath the elastic on one side of her big knickers, mindful not to catch any hairs as I lifted.

Slowly, I pulled her crotch panel away and instantly saw much more of her hair-covered vulva -- running both sides and all over her larger pubic mound at the top.

I also laid eyes on Leonie's 63-year-old vagina for the first time. Initially, I could just see the large length of her cleft hidden well in amongst all of her hairs -- which I could now also see had quite a few whites and greys in the mix of her still-darker ones.

The other noticeable feature on the inside of Leonie's undies was that she definitely wasn't wearing a pantyliner.

I had peeled her undies away now and angled the inside of her crotch panel directly towards me and I could see that was actually quite clean -- maybe just SLIGHTLY discoloured if anything -- but this might well have been permanent discolouration by repeated staining on this particular pair.

"So there we have it!" I said with glowing reverence at what I was looking at.

"There's all your pubic hair...God I love it. Look at it. Wow, your vagina's really well covered in here Leonie. God, I love your crotch panel too." I said as I gently ran my thumb across the inner surface of it.

I really could feel how soft her crotch panel was and it was SO arousing being able to touch this strip of cotton that had been between her legs like this, contacting all of her pubic hair, her vulva and vagina and of course I knew her anus was further underneath.

"God look at that crotch panel Leonie. SO soft. Just like you said. It must feel amazing in between your legs during the day -- any time of the day and night really. It's pretty clean too... a little bit discoloured though." I commented. I could now clearly see the open-ended flap of her internal crotch panel -- that extra piece of material often sewn into women's underpants to offer extra protection and absorption for women in between their legs at all times of day and night and at all times of their cycles. Combined with plentiful amounts of pubic hair and the use of well-chosen sanitary pads, I could not think of anything more protective that women could have for their vaginas.

"Yes. I know. Most of my knickers get pretty stained. As much as I wash them, they always stay stained." Leonie offered a very arousing explanation on the condition of her undies.

"Mmmmmmm....so soft and tender." I muttered as I continued to run my thumb along the cotton. "Do mind if I ask you something?"

"No. What is it?" Leonie replied.

"Do you wear pantyliners?" I asked without any hesitation.

"Wow! You are curious aren't you?" Leonie said with a very understanding grin on her face. "What do you think?"