Lovely Leonie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would say you do!" I continued.

"You're a very knowing man!" Leonie complimented me.

"I absolutely LOVE pantyliners!" I admitted directly.

"Well you might like to know that I wear them most of the time! I haven't put one in tonight because I have a date with you but now that I know..." Leonie admitted. "I'd love to share my pads with you if you want me to...if it what turns you on, then it turns me on just as much!"

"God...I so can't wait to see some of your knickers and pads after they get dirty!" I said more than honestly.

"Well now that I know you like them so much, I can't wait to show you!" Leonie said, so very kindly. "These undies here, I just put on before I came over. I had a shower first and put on these undies fresh. Those damn stains are forever, sorry!!"

"That's OK!!" I understated, scarcely believing what Leonie was saying to me as she sat there on my toilet, legs apart, big white undies pulled to the side an showing me her pubic hair, vulva and inside of her wide crotch panel.

"Do you mind if I smell the inside of your panties Leonie?" I asked politely.

"If you want to! I'd really love to know what you think. I'm so excited!" Leonie gushed.

I then lowered my nose to the outward turned surface of Leonie's crotch panel and took some deep sniffs. Perhaps not surprisingly, there was not a lot of odour, given that she had just showered before coming to my place and these undies she had put on fresh. I also nuzzled my nose against her hairy vulva and detected the slightest "sweaty" smell, but once again, there had probably not been enough time since her wash to have any real smell build up.

"Nice!" I said, honestly but not revealing my mild disappointment at how "clean" they were. I then decided to lick the inside of her undies at the same time, extending my tongue and running it along the length of her big, exposed crotch panel, even taking a few extra moments to suck on the creased flap of her open-ended crotch pad.

"Ooooh...look at that...sucking on my crotch panel!" Leonie commentated.

"Mmmmmm...maybe try slipping your tongue inside that open flap darling? Your tongue is really going where my vagina has been...just imagine being able to do that when I'm really smelly and unwashed!! Mmmmmmmmm..."

Which I did. Sliding my tongue sensually underneath the open flap of Leonie's absorbent crotch panel and sucking on the creased end of it longer and harder than was reasonable!

"Oh Leonie..." I progressed quickly now, "Do you mind me opening up your vagina and looking inside it?"

"Of course I don't mind. I'd love to know what you think!!" she replied.

So with one of my thumbs placed on the plump part of her hairy vulva, one either side of her vagina, I gently peeled Leonie's 63-year-old cunt apart - her large outer lips revealing a well-hidden set of thick, well-flapped labia, brown and pink in colour and a large, gaping and meaty vaginal opening. It was so VERY pink inside and extremely lumpy and mushy -- a vagina that many women much younger than Leonie would surely envy.

I gazed inside it, studying all the lumps and bumps very minutely -- I noticed she had some very odd lumps of skin within the meatus of her cunt, one particularly long pink flap actually hanging loosely out of her opening -- I could easily imagine my big, thick, veiny and erect penis sliding in and out of this beefy masterpiece.

In addition to all the mushy pink meat inside Leonie's cunt, I could see the deep black opening of her urethra, sitting quite separately from the rest of her pussy flesh in between her vagina and a larger than average sized clitoris, that was clearly poking out, engorged and glistening from underneath its protective, wrinkled hood.

Best of all this was the thick smearing of vaginal paste that had clearly built up inside her vagina either since her shower or since she had been sitting on the toilet in front of me with her knickers pulled to the side. Or both.

"Oooh...can you see everything in there OK?" Leonie asked earnestly.

"I sure can!!" I replied in kind. "God, I would have loved to have seen you when you were on your period Leonie. You must have used some really thick tampons in days gone by?" I asked candidly.

"You should have seen the size of tampons I used to use!" she replied. "These days its pads. You would love the pads I use. They fit so well into my big sized knickers and are very absorbent because of it!"

"God I can't wait to see your pads Leonie. I'd love to know how they smell!" I was totally engaged in this fantasy conversation.

"You won't be disappointed, I'm sure. If you're a pad lover, I have some very feminine and wonderful secrets to share with you when the time is right!"

"SO Exciting!!" was my thought bubble, the prospect of sharing the vaginal secrets of this hairy, mature, 63-year-old woman with such a meaty, smelly cunt through the use of her soiled sanitary pads was thoroughly irresistible.

In the meantime, I could not resist any longer and asked Leonie if I could start licking her pussy as she sat on the toilet in front of me.

She did not hesitate in agreeing, at which I lowered my face into her mature triangle of pubic hair and started tonguing away. I started licking both sides of her vulva and thick inner thighs before moving more towards the centre as I held her thick flaps wide apart, using my tongue to wipe sensually on the inside of her vagina, much like a piece of toilet paper would do after she had just urinated. It could smell the fresh, "gluey" odour of her vagina -- a typical vaginal odour with which I was familiar from other women I had been with. This was almost always accompanied by an impossibly "tangy" flavour which generally indicated that the woman's cunt was a clean one -- freshly washed at the very least -- and productive along with it. The pasty evidence of this was clear inside Leonie's mushy opening, her smegma production about the same creamy consistency as semen - which had accumulated mostly in the meatus surrounding her pee hole.

I tongued this area voraciously, the said "tanginess" hitting my tongue almost instantly. It really was pure joy getting Leonie's fresh discharge directly in my mouth like this. Any salty-type residue from a previous urination event was most definitely over-ridden by the unmistakeable smell and taste of her mature pussy paste.

As much as my tongue was being sucked into Leonie's gaping cunt opening, the moment called for even more as I was compelled to withdraw my tongue from inside her and draw some breath.

"God, I'd REALLY love to see you go to the toilet Leonie!" I said with as much feeling as I could muster.

"Sure, I'd love that too!" Leonie "What did you have in mind?"

Not even considering that I may have got such an obliging response, let alone a choice on the matter, I said "Well, whatever you can manage!"

"I haven't got anything ready from the back right now but I do need to pee!" Leonie replied pretty much without hesitation, much to my utter delight.

"Wow!" I said excitedly. "First though, do you mind if we take that skirt off?"

"Of course!" she said.

Putting her panties back in place, she stood up and started peeling off her skirt in front of me, instantly revealing her gigantic breasts clad in a white, frilly over-sized bra.

"OH my goodness!" I declared, "They are a work of art Leonie. I've so wanted to see your boobs for so long, I can't believe it's come to this! What size are they...if you don't mind me asking?"

"You know I will tell you now that you've asked!" she joked with me. "38L"

"WOW!" I had never even heard of 38L!

"Have they ever given you problems, as a matter of interest?" I genuinely queried.

"On and off, yes they have," Leonie explained, "I thought of having them reduced once, but decided that they are a part of me and they are pretty unique, after all."

Once her bra was off, she sat back on the toilet in just her high, pulled up white knickers with her massive, milky breasts protruding dominantly off her chest.

I moved down and put my mouth to them, her nipples were about the thickness of my thumb and her lovely pink areolae were more than a just a mouthful. I sucked on them voraciously, around the obvious erogenous areas, much to Leonie's instant pleasure but I also lifted them and licked them underneath where I found them to have both some moisture and flavour due to the heat generated by where her bra seated them and also by the sheer weight of them rubbing on her chest.

Leonie just seemed to love it, moaning softly as I attended to them. Massaging them with my hands, lifting them, kneading, sucking, licking...true and worthy breast attention especially for those of such immense mass.

A few minutes of attention on her magnificent breasts was ample for both of us and I took a few moments to pause, step away and absolutely admire the image of Leonie that was sitting her before me -- the ideal that I had held for her -- with her sitting there on my toilet, topless with her incredible boobs on display in nothing but a pair of big white, cotton underpants.

This was surely hitting the bullseye of my imagination!

My cock had been rock-hard now for the duration and standing here admiring Leonie's wonderful form had it need of further attention.

"What have you in there for me big boy?" Leonie beckoned as I stood there.

At this prompt, I simply lowered my trousers and showed her. Out popped my huge, veiny erection at 90°, pointing more or less directly at her face as I stood there.

"Come here then!" she beckoned.

As I did, she gently took my cock straight into her mouth with one hand and began massaging under my scrotum with the other. I offered some assistance at this and squatted slightly and encouraged Leonie to work her fingers further in this direction. Thankfully for me, she willingly obliged -- working her fingers around the back of my balls to my perineum, which I absolutely loved and eventually slipping a finger into my anus.

She seemed to love slipping her fingertip in and out of my bum hole which I knew was becoming quite moist, the more Leonie was playing with it and massaging it like she was.

The blowjob, as enjoyable as it was in unison with the anal massage was not how I wanted to come with Leonie so I prompted the next stage of our session.

"Do you still need to pee?" I asked.

"Mmmmm...I think I do" she replied. "Do you want to watch?"

"Oh God Leonie, I'd absolutely LOVE to!!" I was like a kid in a candy shop but with a huge hard-on!

"Undies on or off?" she asked.

"Hmmmm.." I thought for a moment. "Off I think.."

"Sure," she said "Would you like to?"

"I'd love to!" So I did.

Leonie stood up, as I knelt down and now level with her underpants, I carefully placed my hands on both her hips and slid the panties down around her knees.

The crotch grabbed slightly in the pinch between her legs but they released as soon as she began to sit.

Leonie then sat on the toilet with her bare bum touching the toilet seat and her big white underpants around her knees. Her wide crotch panel faced outwards as she sat, fully exposed as she opened her knees in front of me.

"Come in close as close as you want," Leonie wanted me to have maximum enjoyment.

I obliged and actually put my head up between her legs, taking one last sniff of her beautiful soft crotch panel before she peed, also running my tongue across it a few times just so I could contact where her vulva and pubic hair had been rubbing.

Placing my chin on the white toilet seat between her legs, my nose was so close to her hairy triangle as I got Leonie to reach down in amongst the hair and pull her brown vaginal flaps apart. They looked moist and dirty and it was seriously pink inside her cunt, set as it was in amongst the darker brown colours of her flaps and pubes. I could see her large pink clitoris poking out erect from underneath the loose wrinkles of its hooded protector and her cunt came apart wide enough that I could clearly see her urethra in amongst all the pink meaty lumps.

Leonie sat there for almost a minute unable to get her flow going. We both sat with it, knowing that it would be just wonderful once it went.

Eventually, a few squirts came out at which Leonie giggled whilst holding her breath just a little. Once she relaxed and felt the flow, it was actually quite explosive!!

A forceful jet stream of golden yellow urine then hissed its way out of Leonie's gaping 63-year-old urethra, her clitoris bulging even more as the pee shot its way out from between her legs and into the toilet bowl. The smell of Leonie's pee was intense -- acrid and unmistakeable - spraying my chin, nose and mouth as well as catching a fair amount of Leonie's pubic hair and her large, swollen pussy flaps on the way out.

The full force flow lasted around 20 seconds, her wee ending with a series of final bursts each one shorter than the next until her bladder was apparently empty.

Clearly, I could see that all the bits and pieces between her legs were soaked and dripping with drops of her yellow wee.

A few more moments passed before Leonie asked, "Do you want to wipe me?"

Once again, there was only going to be one answer to this.

We looked at each other knowingly as Leonie reached towards the toilet paper and separated several sheets, folding them into a neat square and passing them to me. She smiled devilishly as I took the paper and she opened her knees even further to give me more access.

I then reached in between her legs and wiped her vagina -- softly, gently and tenderly -- using my middle finger to reach between her thick wide-open flaps and the areas around her vagina where the wee had just come out.

I wiped/caressed for several seconds, performing both a vaginal wipe but also some stimulation inside her pussy, around her urethra and upwards towards her clitoris.

Leonie had closed her eyes as I "wiped", clearly enjoying the sensation of what I was doing. I dropped the toilet paper into the toilet and took it upon myself to wipe her again. This time, I grabbed some fresh paper and folded it myself -- this time into a much smaller square -- and the applied it again with my middle finger even more intimately.

"Oh God, you really like wiping my vagina don't you?" Leonie quipped.

"Wiping your vagina with white toilet paper!" I reiterated.

"Mmmmmm...if I hold myself apart for you, you can get the toilet paper in amongst the hairs and flaps and even dab my urethra. If you use your middle finger....just gently does it....there...that's it...dab away inside my meatus.....Mmmmmm...that's it....wipe all the pee away...get it on the toilet paper....up against my pee hole and wipe upwards towards the clit. Mmmmmm....my clit should be nice and erect for you...." Leonie's commentary was definitely enough to make me come.

Almost.

As arousing as this toilet activity was for both of us and even if it was not how I wanted to come with Leonie, if I was able to make her come sitting on the toilet with her knickers around her knees whilst touching her very private lady areas so softly and gently with white toilet tissue, I would.

As hard as I tried, it was obvious that Leonie was not ready to come either so I suggested that we actually move to the bedroom.

After two very careful vagina wipes, we both agreed that she was dry, so standing up off the toilet seat, I helped Leonie pull her big white knickers back on over her pussy as she flushed the toilet, bidding farewell to her wee and the paper all at once.

Moving now to the bedroom, I spent some more time immediately playing with her huge, oversized boobs before offering to 69 her, as I desperately wanted to get acquainted with her anus having just wiped her vulva, vagina and pubic hair on the toilet.

Leonie still had her big knickers on as she got into position on the bed, reversing her panty-clad bum and squatting on my face.

As she lowered herself towards my nose and mouth, I started licking her through her undies, running my tongue along the outside of her white cotton gusset and then both sides of the elastic, flicking all the pubic hairs poking out on both sides of her vulva.

I could hear Leonie moaning as I ran my tongue along the outside of her undies, pressing harder at certain points to give her vagina and clitoris some concentrated arousal.

"Do you mind if I pull your undies to the side?" I asked.

"Please do!!" Leonie replied eagerly.

At this, my fingers dispatched her wide cotton crotch panel to the side, revealing her pubic hair-covered vulva and vaginal slit and most importantly for me, I laid eyes on her anus for the very first time!

I could see its lumpiness poking out from deep within the fleshy mounds of her butt cheeks and the deep crevice of her bum crack. It gestured like a puffy, fleshy rose bud and when I made the move to part her buttocks even further, I could see how prolapsed it in fact was. It really did stand out in a couple of distinct, fleshy lumps -- it looked so very ugly and so very beautiful all at once as I gazed deeply at its amazing shape and structure.

I wondered how an anus could actually become as asymmetrical and obviously prolapsed as Leonie's -- wondering if this was actually a medical condition to have an anus shaped like this or something just so naturally beautiful and ugly at the same time.

Of course, I began imaginings of Leonie pooing out of this opening every single day of her life and how smeared with faeces all these lumps would become when she took her daily bowel movement. I wondered how much she would need to wipe to get her anus and bum crack completely clean after defecating.

With these thoughts dominating as I inspected this marvellous but secret part of Leonie's anatomy at super-close range, I then plunged my tongue directly into her vagina, thereby positioning my nose hard against her prolapsed anus as I licked.

The first thing I noticed, aside from the distinct gluey tanginess coming from the inside of her pussy was that her anus was basically odourless -- this should have made sense on account of the fact that I knew Leonie had showered immediately prior to arriving my place -- within the past couple of hours almost certainly.

I could also see how pink and clean the core of her anus and the surrounding wrinkles around her bum crack were and even though I could clearly see a plentiful collection of hairs around her anus and inside her crack, they were all basically clean -- very well wiped and washed with no evidence of little brown flecks of poo or toilet paper caught in amongst the hairs and the lumps.

"Wow! You're really meaty back here Leonie!" I hope she took it as a compliment.

"I'm glad you noticed!" she replied, "I always have been, according to some of my ex-lovers!"

"I REALLY love it!" I confirmed. "So sexy and erotic!"

I continued eating her out, licking inside her vagina and also all around it -- tasting the salty residue from her pee and wipe just completed. The flavours combined well -- the gluey, fresh taste of her creamy pussy paste mixed with the salty, more acrid taste of her wee.

Removing my tongue from her vagina, I slowly moved it towards the back of her opening, close to her perineum and then started licking her anus.

My tongue moved around her pink, prolapsed opening like a piece of over-eager toilet paper. I licked all the crevices and explored all the private, lumpy flesh on offer, searching for the taste and texture of poo but knowing that I probably wouldn't find it right now. Leonie had really started to moan now my tongue was exploring her in this most forbidden erogenous zone.

With the excessive shape and size of her bum lumps, I also took the opportunity to actually suck on them, taking those pieces of anal meat and massaging them inside my mouth with my lips and tongue, providing Leonie with some very intense stimulation as all the sensitive nerve endings surrounding her now-engorged poo hole were responding just beautifully.