Lovely Leonie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only this but I took the time to really lick around all her hairs both the ones around her anus and all those that ran up deep inside her bottom crack. I closed my eyes as I licked and swirled my tongue, imagining them getting totally smeared with faeces when she went to the toilet and when she wiped herself afterwards. In turn I imagined getting her poo all over my tongue as I licked and how it would taste? I could only keep imagining.

We were both loving every minute of this -- Leonie getting her tender, lumpy poo hole caressed, licked and given some very forbidden loving and me exploring these very private openings that more than likely only ever got exposed most recently when she took off her big white lady undies and sat on the toilet to do her private business several times a day.

As much as we were both exceptionally aroused by all this, the reality was that my big, veiny penis was both very thick and erect at one end and Leonie's 63-year-old vagina was likewise very hairy, creamy and aroused with both her labia and clitoris now oversized and engorged, much as her prolapsed poo hole at the other.

I badly wanted to make Leonie come so started sliding my fingers into her slimy cunt whilst starting to rub her erect clitoris with my thumb, feeling the lumps and contours and sloppy lumpiness of her vaginal walls and all the while, I kept tonguing and sucking on her tender anus.

Leonie was moaning loudly now I was really focusing on her back passage.

"Ohhhhh God...you're SO naughty...sucking my dirty bum hole like that!!" Leonie complemented.

"Mmmmmmmmmm....," my muffled response was unintelligible.

As I was attending lovingly to her somewhat disfigured 63-year-old poo crater, Leonie herself had taken the greater length of my incredibly hard, veiny penis into her mouth and was simultaneously massaging my perineum and anus like a true expert.

Once again, continuing like this would have made it incredibly easy for a VERY hard come -- most likely into Leonie's mouth - but I had an even greater plan. As much as Leonie was edging me (and hopefully I was edging her by tonguing her anus, vagina and clitoris in the way that I was), I suggested we change position into a "reverse" 69, where I was lying on top of her with my bum on her face.

Leonie agreed eagerly and we wasted no time in getting into position.

I was now able to bury my face deep into Leonie's hairy mons and vulva, running my tongue through all the hairs on top and also down both sides of her vulva.

There was plenty of clitoral and vaginal licking involved, as Leonie's tangy and mature vaginal flavours began to hit the back of my tongue. At the same time, Leonie had spread my butt cheeks and had begun to lick my anus quite voraciously, just as I had done to her.

Unlike Leonie, I had not showered before arriving at her place and she happened to comment as to how much she was enjoying my smell and taste back there. In fact, I should have been more embarrassed when she located some flecks of toilet paper which had apparently tangled themselves in amongst some of my anal hairs -- to which Leonie, simply acknowledged them verbally and hungrily continued to lick away. I can only presume that she took those dirty clingers into her mouth and lovingly swallowed them as I continued to tongue her 63-year-old cunt with equal verve.

Inserting two of my fingers into her vagina, I started frigging away slowly which had Leonie quietly moaning in next to no time. So soft and warm and meaty it was inside Leonie's pink cunt - my intruding digits were very well-surrounded. At the same time, my oral massaging of her clitoris and labia had her thrusting her hairy vulva rhythmically against my mouth as I took the opportunity to also start massaging her large, distended anus. I had to pause briefly as one of Leonie's pubic hairs got caught in my mouth not once, but three separate times!! On the third occasion, I actually swallowed the offending hair which felt incredibly arousing to have something so private and feminine of Leonie's entering my body!

Of course, my massaging of Leonie's puffy, oversized anus also included some penetration which felt even more incredible than the interiors of her vagina. Leonie too was reaching new heights of arousal and this combination of vaginal and anal penetration with my fingers as well as eating her plump cunt, vulva and clitoris with my firm, moist tongue would surely lead to her orgasming.

Leonie's arousal built. And built. And built. I had actually started moving my finger around inside her and was massaging her fluffy rectal walls when I felt both her vagina and anus clench repeatedly around my fingers before her body stiffened and began to shake involuntarily. Her large body shuddered and shook multiple times as I continued to work her through her orgasm with my fingers and tongue.

She let out some heavy moans as she came -- quite deep and guttural, which surprised me somewhat, but also gave huge satisfaction to know that I had managed to bring her to such an intense climax.

2-3 minutes of Leonie coming heavily was massive for both of us. Naturally I wanted to come myself and was happy to give Leonie some more minutes to recover and in turn re-arouse her for action.

My cock had not softened at all and I desperately wanted to insert it into Leonie's vagina.

Lying on her back with her legs spread, I guided my thick, veiny penis deep into her still-moist vagina and commenced sliding it passionately in and out of her.

It felt so incredibly soft and warm inside her -- like my penis had just met up with a long-lost but very mushy and meaty old friend as we promptly built a timely sexual rhythm between us.

In and out. In and out. My penis slid incredibly well in amongst her thick, moist meatiness as my hairy chest simultaneously made contact with her enormous 38L breasts. Her mammoth, soft boobs felt sensational against the relatively flat coarseness of my chest. Her nipples and areolae were also apparently enjoying the tactile contact as we sensually ground against one another in the midst of the sexual act.

We built and edged in the missionary position, my large, engorged penis reaching deep inside her. I would have loved to dumped my load into her wet cunt at this point but my desire to go from behind at this point needed to prevail.

I suggested this to Leonie, to which she complied without hesitation.

Leonie then positioned herself on all fours, with her lovely big bum pointing up towards me. I directed my rock-hard penis down towards the gap between her legs, groped momentarily for the entrance to her vagina and once I found it, slipped my penis into it.

Oh my GOD!!

If her vagina felt soft and warm in the missionary position, this was then my coming position for the ages.

Leonie's ever-louder moans as I rammed my length deep and hard into her slippery 63-year-old cunt was enhanced by the rippling of her buttocks every time I slapped my thighs harder and harder into them.

My penis must have been thumping her G-spot and possibly her cervix as well with every entry. Peeling her bum cheeks apart as I pumped away revealed her distended cherry-pink anus pulsating up at me from between her legs -- my penis entering so close to her back passage with only the thin strip of her perineum lying in between.

Impulsively, I once again began massaging her anus with my thumb as I fucked her. It didn't take much for me to push at its core and have it slip up inside her rectum to give both of her major passages fulfilling penetration.

Fucking away inside her vagina with my penis and exploring the inside of her poo tunnel with my thumb all at the same time had Leonie almost crying out with ecstasy. I was now also grunting each time my cock slammed into her slimy pussy hole, getting ever so close to coming. My seed was rising rapidly, the flush of endorphins was activating and preparing for my spurting explosion which undoubtedly was set to deposited deep inside her.

My thumb was also beginning to feel very sloppy and moist from her rectal secretions which were apparently equally responsive as those which juiced her cunt during sexual activity.

Out of curiosity, I withdrew my thumb just as I was so perilously close to coming and immediately saw that it was not simply a case of Leonie's internal "bum juice" making my thumb feel so well lubed inside of her but in fact my thumb was well coated with her poo.

I continued to thrust away inside her, albeit temporarily slower as I inspected my thumb which was obviously smeared with her faecal residue. Without even thinking, I put the dirty thumb straight to my nose and smelled her poo directly.

OHHHHH MY GODD!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmm.....the smell of her poo on my thumb....Mmmmmmmmmmm....I was going to come.....OHHHH GODDD.....That Smell!! Mmmmmmmm....Leonie's poo on my thumb.

I had to go even one step further.

I put my thumb into my mouth and tasted Leonie's poo.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

It took a few seconds, but a certain gritty, bitter flavour touched my tongue as I swallowed at the same time.

I was tasting Leonie's fresh faeces straight out of her rectum.

God it was delicious. Intense. Disgusting but delicious all at once. The taste of her poo. Inside my mouth. Mmmmmmmmmmm...

God I was going to come. I sniffed my thumb once more. MMmmmmmmm...the smell of her poo....the taste of her shit on my tongue.

OHHHHH GODDD!!

Mmmmmmmmmm.....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

I pumped at least 5 hot bursts of steamy, thick white come deep into her vaginal opening.

Spurt....spurt....spurt....spurt....spurt....OHHHHHHHHHH....Mmmmmmmmmmm...I kept sucking on my pooey thumb, tasting the goodness from Leonie's back passage as my balls emptied inside of her.

I kept my eyes close as the last drops of semen landed in Leonie's 63-year-old cunt and imagined instantly our next encounter, although thoroughly satisfied with what we had accomplished to this point.

Leonie had come hard.

I had come hard.

I wanted a dirtier version of Leonie next time. Unwashed with the option of a well-worn pantyliner inside her underpants. I had seen Leonie wee so far. Could I hope to see her toilet from her other opening next time?

The prospects were tantalizing.

TO BE CONTINUED...