Lovely Scars

Story Info
Lovely scars.
719 words
3.83
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krydy
krydy
4 Followers

Honey... why do you hide your face with your hands?... What's wrong?... come on, look at me... Do you want to stay all day with your hands clenched on your adorable face?... hum, then I stay here next to you until you get tired and make me look at what you really are... I sit here, right in front of you, face to face... I know you'll soon get tired of being like this... look, your hands are already sliding down from your beautiful face. Now I approach and kiss you one finger at a time...gently...slowly... I knew, you don't resist a long time with my kisses... come here, come on... tell me what's wrong.

What?... someone in the street told you something you did not like?... did they stare at you insistently and you got agitated?...my darling... every human being has his hell and heaven believe me. Even these people who have offended you in some way have their troubles...their problems... maybe even more than what you imagine... even if they hurt you, know that their life is not better than yours or mine.

Sometimes the human being reacts badly because he feels weak and helpless, and the fact of creating an uneasiness towards another person makes him feel better, but believe me, it's just a defense reaction to his fears.

What? Are you lucky to be with me?... oh no, I'm the lucky man believe me. Maybe I can convince you that you're my perfect girl, made just for me... you're everything I've always wanted...

...let me caress these scars on your cheek...are small and sweet curves of your beautiful soul so sensitive and delicate... who knows you don't even notice more...this scars are part of you and what you are...

...Do you think that in some tribes if you don't have visible scars on your body you are not worthy of the people you belong to.

...and then, you see... even here we are now using piercings and... also get scars to be cooler, more warriors (laughs)... "to me the power!", "I feel cool!"

Did you see? I made you smile...now you don't look at me with that skeptical expression anymore... do you see how beautiful you are when you smile?...

...The ripples of your face are all to be kissed, to be enjoyed with my tongue...one by one... they are like a silk sheet after making love... for hours and hours with you... looking at your adorable face that is contracted with pleasure while I'm on top of you... turn me on your particular expression while I'm inside of you... that sensual grimace that you make when I penetrate you... your shiny and eager eyes... you are able to make me excited immediately... you don't even realize how attractive you are when you have that desire in the eyes... you are so excited when you have orgasm you also get a tear of pleasure on your face...softly irresistible and sexy...

... I don't want to convince you how important you are... I just want to show it with my caresses... my kisses...with my whispers you like to listen... cheek to cheek...

...I caress your face... can I kiss you here too? In these small coves so soft... let me explore your face... I want to kiss every hidden corner...I want to let you discover new sensations...

...bend your head to one side... I want to pass my tongue on each of these lines... has become very sensitive to touch... to my magic touch...

... I see that you start to get excited...stay like that... close your eyes and feel what I'm doing... feel my wet tongue sliding on your cheek...

... I feel your shivers... good... I'm really convincing you how exciting and sexy you are... your face expresses sensuality... desire to be possessed...and protected...

... come here, caress my face with your... sweetly... our faces so close...your breath against mine...the lips that meet for a moment... the noses that cross each other...the cheeks that touch each other.

...I feel you... deeply... you're so inside of me that I don't even need to talk to you... I understand what you need and I'm here to give it to you... come, come with me to bed... let's continue to caress our face...and then, we will see...

krydy
krydy
4 Followers