Lovends Fun Around and About Again

Story Info
I made a few alterations to the control app for sex toys.
3.1k words
4
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
21stcv
21stcv
6 Followers

Just so you all understand what I am talking about in this tale: -

Sedge is a prostate massager with 2 motors in it each individually controllable.

Shush is a butt plug in 4 different sizes with one motor.

Sweet is a pussy variant of Sedge, with 2 motors.

Nip Clips are a pair of motorised nipple clamps, each individually controllable.

Ferret is a clit vibe worn in the panties.

Knob-ring is a motorised vibe that fits on the cock head.

Slush is the classic pussy vibe with a tail that sits outside the pussy to receive the impulses from the remote app on a phone.

G spot stroker is just that, similar to Sedge but with a third motor which moves the flexible head to stroke the G spot.

So, I expect most of you have heard of Lovends sex toys?

After watching various cam models using them, I decided to jump in and buy one (or two!!)

So out came the credit card and an online store provided me with an Sedge2 and 3 different sizes of Shush2.

Beautifully packaged, after unwrapping them I charged them up, then suitably lubed up I tried them one after another.

AMAZING feelings, after downloading the apps I played some more and discovered the music tab on the Lovends Remote app, this was something else, the toy buzzes and vibrates in time with the music I select on the app.

So, I was wandering around my local supermarket on a Friday with a Shush in my bum, vibing to Ommadawn by Mike Oldfield, the thought occurred to me that it would be nice to share my joy, after trying the approach of "Hi, I have a vibrating Butt Plug in my arse buzzing to Ommadawn", I was escorted out of the store.

Time for a rethink and some coding. After lots of googling I reverse engineered and recoded the app to enable me to force control over other nearby Lovends toys, even if they were connected to another phone!

Testing time

Next Friday, after changing supermarkets (lol) I wandered around and finally noticed some nearby toys which I activated and slowly used the app to warm up the insides of the wearers. Gradually building the intensity of the vibrations and looking around for reactions I noticed a group of 4 female students in the clothing section squirming around a little, so I set the vibes to max and watched as all four of them got flushed looking, swiping my finger back and forth from low to high set them all off, talk about "Coming round the mountain".

After letting them come down gently, I moved to the DIY section where I was surprised to find several butt plugs available, gently stoking the app in my pocket led to few red-faced gents suddenly holding a box in front of their erections as they held onto the shelving to support their weakening legs.

I had no mercy on them so I gradually ramped up the vibes, pulsing back and forth from high to low, until I heard a series of gasps and grunts as they jizzed their pants.

Just one more stop I thought so off to the food section where I discovered a load of Milfs, doing their weekly food shop, ah yes time for some more gentle fun!

Taking control of all 8 of the Slush3 and Sweet toys I began a slow arousal, when I noticed a pair of NipClip nipple clamps appear on my screen, searching around I saw a mature lady in her 60s wearing a thick sweater over her prominent breasts, frantically trying to switch the nipple clamps off! Fun time, I pulsed both sides equally as she struggled to turn her toys off, with me hidden partly behind a stack of cereal boxes, I then used both hands to control the clamps individually, alternating between left and right tits as she grew more agitated. Tiring of this I left both her tits on High and reconnected to the Slush and Sweet around, only to notice that the old lady's hand drift down to her crotch, turning off the Slushes, she still had a hard time deciding where to put her hands. Now I knew she had a Sweet in her pussy and Nip Clip on her nips, all going flat out and still she managed to walk a straight line to the till, when it was her turn to checkout, I took pity on her and turned all her devices down to real low, allowing her to regain her composure, but after she paid I ramped up the vibes again for her, as she approached her car I slowed the vibes again until she had loaded her shopping into the boot of her car.

After a quick burst on high from me, she looked at her phone and sat in her driver's seat, after she put on her seat belt, I slowed the vibes down to nothing because I did not want her to have an accident. Just as I walked past her car to get to mine, she opened her door and called out to me " Well that was fun, do you want to continue?"

Damn, caught with the phone in my hand and the app open on my screen I had no chance of denying my involvement. She said, "Hi my name is Gemma" Aha Gemma with Nip Clip I thought as she said "and you must be Lovends Lord?"

Coffee Time

Later as we chatted in the coffee shop, I told her what I had done with the reprogrammed app and demonstrated by taking control of 3 people in the shop as well as her own toys again. This time I gave her a full-on orgasm as she sat there clutching the edge of the table so hard her fingers went white. Two of the other three wearers seemed to go weak at the knees as well, but I noticed that the barista, a lovely olive-skinned girl of about 24 years, had a big grin on her face and was twitching her bum as she worked.

I asked Gemma if she wanted to play with the barista's toy upon which she grabbed my phone and took great delight in sending a long song to the girls twitching pussy. When the song reached its climax, so did the Barista, almost spilling a coffee in her throes.

We left in a hurry as we did not want to be accused of digital rape!

Alberts Undies

Gemma said "I need to do some Lingerie shopping; would you please be so kind as to accompany me to the local Alberts Undies shop and help me choose some better underwear?"

Having parked the car locally to the shop, in we went and straight away a nubile busty girl approached us introducing herself as Annette and enquiring if she could help Gemma in any way, upon which I took a seat near the changing rooms to wait for Gemma to finish her trying out her prospective purchases. Scrolling through the available devices in my app I noticed 2 Slushes and a Ferret as well as Gemma's toys so I activated them. The gasps from within the changing cubicles told me of the whereabouts of two of the toys. switching them off one at a time I isolated the two Slushes, leaving only the Ferret active. Just as I wondered where the Ferret was, Annette stumbled around the corner looking flushed and walking with her legs almost crossed, so I tweaked her settings to make he come for me.

As Gemma re-appeared with a big grin on her face she asked Annette what was wrong, at which point I gave both of them another blast, Gemma had her arms full of lingerie and asked Annette to accompany her to the changing rooms to "Check the fit" Once inside I heard undressing sounds and then the sound of two squeaks from Annette as Gemma fitted the Nip Clip to her full breasts, hearing "Zap em" from Gemma, I cranked up the vibes on the Nip Clip and the Ferret so Annete got the full treatment. As I scrolled up and down the vibe control, I could hear both of them panting hard, not wishing to get Annette sacked and us thrown out, I lowered the vibe level to keep them both on the boil at the same time bringing the two Slushes back into the mix. As I brought Achilles Last Stand up on my phone, I heard one of the Slush owners gasp loudly and then a thump as she hit the floor, I could see her feet twitching under the door to the changing cubicle as Page, Plant, Bonham and Jones made their way with her drooling twat.

The other Slush was running low on battery so I ramped up the vibes hoping to hear her gasp as she came. Once I heard a gasp and a muffle "Oh Fuck, Yesss" from the other cubicle, I stopped the session. As the doors to the cubicles opened and a flush faced blonde girl came out from one of them our eyes met and she blushed, saying "sorry about the noise, I must have slipped over" we introduced ourselves and Claire asked if anyone else heard her outburst, to which I replied just me and my Phone! She glanced at the screen and noticed the Lovends app open, at which she kissed me and said " Thank you, that was a great Cum you gave me" Out of the third cubicle came a very tall brunette with huge breasts, skin tight leggings and her blouse invertedly tucked up into her waistband, showing a large bulge which stretched six inches under her leggings. She walked up to me and said "Thank you" too, adding that she had to use a tissue to wipe her cum from the floor and from the cubicle door. She introduced herself as Raven, adding a kiss to my cheek and saying "I must cum here again"

Taking Claire by the hand they whispered in each other's ear, paid for their goods, the Claire noticed Raven's blouse and pulled it from her waistband so her long cock was covered again, then they approached me and gave me a card for a local sex shop saying 50% discount for all toys from them!

Now I wondered what Annette and Gemma were doing, so I pulsed the Ferret only to hear Gemma moan a lot. Aha a swop meet! Pulsing the Sweet gained squeaks from Annette, so I shut them all down and waited for them to emerge.

After thanks and kisses from both ladies I told them about Claire and Raven and the discount from the toy store, Gemma paid for her purchases and Annette asked if we were going to the toy store, I shrugged but Gemma said she would like to see more of the Lovends range and 50% off seemed a good price. The three of us arranged to meet the next day and have a trip to the store to see what toys they had.

Sex shop

The next day, after charging all our toys overnight as well as my phone, I uploaded the app to a spare phone I had just in case my battery died during the day, I called Gemma and she agreed to drive us to the toy shop, so having collected Annette on the way, we set off, after a few minutes Annette asked if I could buzz her a little as she was trying a Shush butt plug and wanted to feel some good vibes, she had bought the 1.5" model and after lubing up well that morning she manged to squeeze it into her tight arsehole, So, off we went singing along to The Day we went to Bangor.

"Didn't we have a lovely time the day we went to Bangor

A beautiful day, we had lunch on the way and all for under a pound you know

But on the way back I plugged up her crack and we opened a bottle of cider

Singin' a few of our favourite songs as the vibes went around"

Well it's near enough. (Apologies to Fiddlers Dram).

We did not stop for lunch on the way but the vibes went round Annette's arsehole till she creamed her panties!

Once in the shop, Claire and Raven greeted us with open arms, asking if we were ready to play. So I cranked up the app and located all the toys as follows,

Gemma with Sweet in her pussy and NipClip on her massive tits

Annette with a Shush in her bum and the Ferret on her pussy

Claire with a 1" Shush in her arse and a Slush in her pussy

and Raven with the 2.25" Shush in her arse

Good job I increased the number of toys the app could control.

Raven said she wanted us all plugged first, so I got a 1.75" Shush for Gemma which we put on charge straight away I already had the 2.25" Shush in my bum. Next, we got a Sedge for Annette and for Claire, then we got Nip Clip for Annette.

I fancied trying a Knob-ring so that got put on charge too, then I showed Gemma and Annette the G spot stroker so two of those got added to the pile. We cashed up and asked if we could charge all the toys while we went for lunch.

The five of us split between two cars headed off to the pub for lunch and Raven grabbed my phone where she began a really intense session of fun with us all, only pausing the vibes as the waitress brought our food, I brought out my second phone and searched the locality for more toys finding 2 more Shushes and a G spot stroker so One at a time I buzzed each one, ramping up the vibes until we could spot who was wearing what, one Shush appeared to be in the arse of a well to do looking chap sitting with his female companion who had the G spot stroker in her pussy and another girl who had a Shush in her bum. We took it in turns to buzz them, causing him to spill his pint as he took a drink and both the ladies to drop their cutlery! They frantically looked around so we waved to them from our table and held up the phones to show the app.

After we had all finished eating, we gathered together as Raven led us all a merry dance, then we adjourned back to the toy shop, to be greeted with all the toys charged up and ready. Raven and Claire closed the shop for the afternoon so we could all try our new toys. Gemma took the Shush and squeezed it into her arse, meanwhile Annette and Claire swapped the Shush in their arses for a Sedge each and away we went, all linked up through the app and buzzing away to Ommadawn and then tales from Topographic Oceans. After an hour of vibing we decided to try the Nip Clip on Annette which she and Gemma loved to feel the vibes in their nipples, them they took off the Nip Clip and tried the G spot stroker in their pussies, my god the room smelt of wet pussy as they came so hard each of them squirting all over the floor.

After, we cleaned all the toys and put them onto charge.

Night club

Raven said that she and Claire often went to a night club in town on a Saturday night, would we like to go and see how many toys we could find? so we charged up our phones too and had a quick meal in the flat over the shop. After a quick nap to recharge ourselves, we loaded up with our chosen toys as follows

Me 2.25 Shush and a Knob-ring on my cock

Gemma 1.75 Shush in her arse, G spot stroker in her pussy and Nip Clip

Annette with 1.5" Shush in her bum, G spot stroker in her pussy and Nip Clip on her nipples

Raven with her 2.25" Shush in her arse and a Knob-ring on her cock and

Claire with Sedge in her arse Slush in her pussy and a set of Nip Clip on her tits.

We got a strange look from the doorman as we showed up with 3 women with large bulges on their tits but Claire was well known in the club and she showed the doorman what the bulges were and how the app controlled them, he was amazed and let us all in. One old bloke and 4 gorgeous ladies, it must have looked like a harem to him.

Having got a table near the middle of the floor we got drinks for all of us then sat and watched as the app started finding all the toys in the room, there were more than I expected, around 45 in all including our 13 between us so I gave Gemma the second phone, she proceeded to activate all the Shushes in the room, it was amazing to see all the guys jumping around to the buzzing in their bums, then I found all the Slushes and G spot strokers in there and set them to go too. soon the place was rocking as couples found their sex toys vibing to the sound of the disco playing in the club. We used the intensity level on the app to control the vibes sent to each person, gradually ramping up the intensity until we saw various couple cumming all around us. Of course, we were not immune to the vibes and soon the Nip Clip wearing ladies were cumming too!

After a few hours of this we were beat so we went back to the flat and crashed for the night. Raven and Claire in their room and the three of us on a pull-out bed in the living room. After being woken with the smell of coffee we all washed up and fitted our new toys for the ride home. I refrained from buzzing anyone as we were all a bit sore from the previous day's exertions. Raven and Claire invited us to a sex club the next weekend! On the way back Gemma mentioned Cam Sites, wondering if we could use the new app on them so I promised to look into it.

More to Follow if you want me to?

21stcv
21stcv
6 Followers