Lover Behind the Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents at first didn't answer. Going to bed now? It was still hours before my bed time. Didn't I want to hear all about their trip? Or watch some of my favorite shows on TV?

"I have some homework to catch up on. I've been working on it hard while you were away, but there is just so much of it."

A wry smile began to crack at the edges of my dad's stern mouth.

"I'm glad you're attentive to working with your brain. Homework is a necessary evil for young, black Christian women like yourself. Being black means you have to be twice as good at everything as a white girl. Prejudice is still rampant. And being a Christian means the unsaved will expect you to jump through more hoops to have the same opportunities they have. Just the way of the world."

"Don't I know it dad," I capitulated, loathe to agree with him on anything, but knowing it was the only way to avoid a confrontation with him.

"Goodnight," I added, waiting for my mom to give me her customary peck on my forehead.

I was about to scurry away when suddenly my dad rested his hands on my shoulders. After all these years he seemed finally willing to give me the benefit of the doubt.

"Maybe I'm being far too hard on you over not agreeing with this Halloween party. The house does look good, and you didn't burn it down. And now your focus is on homework. I suppose you're maturing into a responsible young adult that deserves to be cut some slack."

"Thanks dad," I answered hurriedly, giving him a pre-emptive peck on the cheek so that I might rush away upstairs and deal sternly with Miss Rabbit, who was still dialing my number in a frenzy, causing the vibrations against my hip to continue unabated. Her persistence was becoming annoying and infuriating. Just what part of fuck-off didn't she understand?

I turned and headed for the stairwell, hopeful my parents wouldn't call me back to add more words to my already weary ears.

I was out of my mind with worry over the fact Miss Rabbit's damn army of sperm fishies were swirling around my defenceless egg, and that they might be plotting to turn my tiny waist into a damn balloon. And now she was burning up my phone lines trying to convince me to let her be my man...or woman...or whatever the hell it was this non-conforming shemale was supposed to be. An even greater concern for me, was my tempted, impressionable mind. I sure as hell didn't want to fall prey to being tempted into a relationship with her. A repulsive as it was, the idea of having the best of both worlds to experiment with, was intriguing and enticing. Cheryl had been persistent in her lesbian style advances to me over the past few months, turning me on and whittling away at my willpower, and now, the fact she actually had a penis, was front and center on my vulnerable mind.

As I mounted the steps, the thought also occurred to me that my dad had been adamant about me not having boyfriends until I reached the age of twenty-one. But with Cheryl, I could be having sex right up in my room under my parents very noses and they would never suspect a thing! Unless, of course, I was preggy and didn't know it! Having sex with Cheryl was just too taboo and too much of a damn dangerous risk to even contemplate letting it happen. I needed to nip it all in the bud as soon as possible.

I reached the top of the stairs and my phone was still vibrating.

"Damn you Cheryl! Why can't to just go away?" I whispered.

I finally made it to my room and closed the door behind me, locking it.

I whipped out my phone and dialed her number. The sound of a phone ringing directly behind me, startled me. The closet?

I tentatively pulled open the closet door, thinking I was going out of my mind. I wasn't. Cheryl was standing inside of my closet with a sheepish grin on her face.

"Your window was open. You asked me to go around the house and help air out the pot smoke by opening all the windows, remember? I shimmied up the tree using the riveted steel supports to anchor my foot as I went up. Then I pried off the window screen and, well, here I am."

A wave of disgust and rage swept over me. Coming uninvited into my room like some damn thief?

"I'm calling the police," I yelped.

"No you're not," she asserted, showing me her cell phone. "Look at these pics. I've already sent copies to my computer at home."

I gasped at the sight of a giant white cock pumping in and out of black naked body with my grinning, drunk face attached to it.

"I had forgotten that I'd taken these pics with my phone while we were humping. They clearly show you getting your pussy stuffed with cock. And your face is as clear as day. So I'm staying up here and we are going to talk about our relationship or I am going to send copies to your dad and to our pastor, not to mention a few choice so called friends of yours that are jealous of you anyways and love to spread gossip! Do you have any idea what kind of shit would hit the fan should I do that? You would probably get kicked out of your house, and the church, and without your dad's pocketbook, out of college as well. If I were to make these pics public, then your life would basically be over."

"Damn you, you lousy fucking bitch," I snapped at her, lunging for her throat.

She knocked my hands off her neck and I lunged at her a second time, grabbing her hair and yanking on it.

She got mad and slapped my face so hard that my head actually spun around. I lost my footing, let go of her hair to reach for something to steady me, and ended up falling onto my ass. I sat in the corner and began to cry. The day was turning from bad to worse.

"Some damn friend you turned out to be," I growled at her angrily.

"But we are friends," she corrected, adding "best friends actually. And you know that damn well. We'll always be best friends if I have my way." She knelt down and tried to put her arm around me, and I knocked it away.

"Don't you dare knock away my hands ever again," she warned. "From now on your body belongs to me."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the temptation you face but don't admit to," she explained. "Because of my sexual advances, you've always fantasized about doing it with a girl. And at the same time, you've wanted so desperately to find some hot guy you could lose your virginity to, then experiment in secret having him hump your brains out long, hard and often. With me, you get the best of both worlds, but then I'm certain you've been thinking about that already, ever since this morning when you discovered it was me that took your virginity."

"You're a freak," I snapped at her, trying to keep my voice at a reasonable level for fear of alerting my parents who were downstairs.

"Maybe I am, but from now on, I am going to be both your special lady and your man. And we are going to explore our bodies each and every day, right here in this room, right under your parent's trusting noses."

"You're sick. That'll never happen."

Now it was her turn to grab my hair and yank it till I paid attention. "Listen to me very carefully. My patience is wearing thin. I've been in love with you for some time now, which is why I've been coming on to you. I'm not certain whether it's the lady or the man in me that loves you the most. It may just be a part of both. But whatever it is, I need you, and if the truth be known, you're anxious to experiment with me as well. So this is what we are going to do. Every day I am going to spend a few hours in your room, and we are going to explore each other's bodies, and that means licking each other's clitoris, and kissing our breasts, and running our fingers over each other's every crack and crevice. And then, I am going to bend you over that dresser and hump your brains out for a few hours, filing you with my sperm again and again until you do get pregnant. And then, for good measure, you can suck on my cock afterward, just to keep me hard and happy."

"I'd rather suck on shit."

She yanked my hair harder. "Sucking on shit is exactly what you will be doing if I email these pictures to about ten people you know, starting with your trusting parents."

"And if I were to play along? When I get pregnant? They'd know anyways."

She shook her head. "When you know for sure you're pregnant, you simply go to the police and say you were raped on campus by some crazed rapist wearing a mask. That will explain away the baby. Your parents would never fault you for being pregnant in that case. And the cops would be frantically getting DNA from every guy in town but none of it will match my DNA. Of course, they will never bother testing me, cause I am a girl, right? So the rapist will never be found. But you and I will have a baby together and we can be secretly a couple. Don't you see how fabulous it all could be?"

"It's a crazy scheme and I hate you for even thinking of it."

"And what if you are already pregnant from the party? I was shooting semen into you all night long and your legs were raised in the air. You're on a twenty-eight day cycle just like me, and I did the math. You were in the fourteenth day of your cycle yesterday, typically the most fertile time for your egg. How can you not be knocked up? But even if you're not, you will for sure be after tonight's lovemaking session."

"There isn't going to be any tonight. I won't let you do this to me. This is all such a sick nightmare," I blubbered, unable to stop the tears from flowing. "I can't believe you are trying to put me into this position."

"Stop pretending it isn't what you want as well. You have been curious about making love to a woman as well as a man. You are going to get a chance to do both right now. The door is locked and we have all night. So get undressed. I want to slowly and carefully kiss every inch of your body. Then you can do the same to me, including sucking my cock. By the time I get through with you, you'll be just as warped and freakish as I am."

"I'm not doing it," I countered, my stubborn face set like flint.

"Get undressed," she insisted. "Don't make me send these to your dad's phone right now."

"You wouldn't dare."

"You asked for it," she said, weary of my non-compliance, and fidgeting with her phone, setting it up to do the unthinkable.

"Fine, you bitch, I'll do it," I spat out, pulling off my clothes and tossing them one side until I was completely naked.

She continued to tinker with her phone.

"There's no need to send those pics. I'm naked like you asked. I'll do whatever you say."

"You called me a bitch, but that's not my name. It's Cheryl, and from now on, whenever we are alone together you are to call me honey, after all, isn't that what married people call each other?"

The word honey got stuck in my throat.

She held the phone close to my face, ready to hit the send button. "Say the word or else."

"Honey."

"Good, now hold still while I work over that gorgeous black body of yours with my white mouth and fingertips."

We were the same height, and she stepped closer, pressing her nipples hard against mine, letting our breasts squish together. Then she kissed my mouth and face lavishly for the next twenty minutes, letting her hands roam freely over my bum, thighs and hips, keeping our stiffening breasts pressed together.

Her mouth was sweeter than the finest honey, and her patient, skilful fingers drove me insane with rabid lust.

After half an hour more, she began to drop to her knees, kissing my shoulders, breasts and tummy until I squealed with excitement.

I knew where she was headed and braced myself for the formidable impact.

I bit down hard on my quivering lips, my pussy exploding with ecstasy as her skilful mouth kissed my pussy and her tongue broached its opening.

She sucked on my clitoris for at least another half hour, making me so wet and aroused I lost count of the orgasms that had rocked my body.

She eventually rose off her knees, and I once again felt her cock pressed upright against my tummy.

She went back to squishing our breasts together as her pussy scented mouth resumed kissing my face and mouth rabidly. She kept it up for yet another thirty minutes more, teasing me until she finally sat my bum onto the dresser, lifting my legs over her shoulders and pressing her giant white cock past my vaginal lips until it was lodged deep inside of me.

The pleasure was beyond amazing, making me moan so loudly that I had to stuff a sock in my mouth for fear my parents would hear.

Still, as fabulous as the bliss was, I didn't want to have to look into her hypnotic, blue eyes. She was firmly in control, and forcing my mind, heart and body to do her uncompromising bidding.

"Don't you dare look away," she instructed. "Don't you dare so much as blink either! I want us looking deeply into each other's face when I thrust, and especially when I release my sperm deep inside of you. I want to forever savor that look on your pretty black face when I knock you up!"

Her thrusts were slow but powerful, and her thick cock stretched the walls of my tight pussy as she carefully slid in and out of me, making me sweat like a pig as layers of salty liquid rolled off my body.

She took her time, forcing us both to savor the prolonged moment all night long, with her huge cock gingerly delighting me with full length intrusions that were designed to keep us at the pinnacle of unrivalled joy without forcing her to explode too soon with orgasmic glee.

I grunted away the next two hours, mesmerized by her thrusts as our eyes stayed locked together.

When she did finally signal she was reaching a climax, I had no choice but to keep locked into her arms. My body now shivered for the umpteenth time as her declaration ignited yet another orgasmic awakening within me.

We were coming together, and she held me closer and raised my legs higher as her baby making fluids mingled with my own.

"I hope it's a girl," she whispered teasingly.

She then kept her thrusts going until she reluctantly shrank and slipped out of me.

We crashed onto the bed together and she held me tightly in her arms.

"You'll have to admit," she whispered seductively, that if you were with a regular man, you would never have experienced such mind blowing pleasure."

"I guess," I conceded, knowing she was speaking the truth. She was indeed giving me the best of both worlds and immersing me into so much pleasure that I could feel my mind and heart becoming warped just like hers. She was pulling me into her world and there was nothing I could do to stop her. She now owned me, and I was powerless to alter her plan by even one iota. Still, I had to admit to myself that the lovemaking had been far sweeter and more satisfying than anything I ever could have contemplated or fathomed.

"We were made for each other," she asserted.

"Of that I have no doubt," I whispered. "You're going to force me to keep loving you, aren't you?" I asked apprehensively.

"Every single day until you become completely and totally mine," she warned sweetly.

"Then I guess I'll have no choice but to simply give in and enjoy every single minute of it," I caved, kissing her lips non-stop until she finally became hard once again.

###